PDA

View Full Version : New York Knicks sign Tim Hardaway Jr. to 4 year $71 million dollar offer sheet

HandsOnTheWheel
07-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Any chance Hawks don't match?

NYKnickFanatic
07-06-2017, 11:25 PM
Hawks, please match!

GiantsSwaGG
07-06-2017, 11:25 PM
**** everybody on here

HandsOnTheWheel
07-06-2017, 11:27 PM
Sam Amick:
The Hawks have planned on matching Tim Hardaway Jr.ís offer sheets, & here comes test: 4 yrs, $71 million offer sheet signed w/ NY. ESPN 1st

aman_13
07-06-2017, 11:28 PM
I thought they fired Phil.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
07-06-2017, 11:30 PM
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooo ooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jeennnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssss

homie564
07-06-2017, 11:35 PM
Wtf? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYKnickFanatic
07-06-2017, 11:36 PM
http://imuri.kapsi.fi/rt/iregger.jpg

Cracka2HI!
07-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Jesus I just get done posting about how bad Otto Porter's contract is and then I see this. Good grief.

eDush
07-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Hawks, please match!Don't march! THJ is a winner in my book which is what NYK needs now :clap:

eDush
07-06-2017, 11:44 PM
I much rather have THJ than some Swaggy P on my team :(

thomass
07-06-2017, 11:46 PM
lol THJ is not bad. I'd only pay him 15 per max.

GiantsSwaGG
07-06-2017, 11:54 PM

He's not bad but the contract is ridiculous.

aman_13
07-07-2017, 12:01 AM
It's actually not that bad. Just would of saved the space they had.

greg_ory_2005
07-07-2017, 12:02 AM
He had a pretty good season and is still pretty young, so it's not that bad of a contract. I expected him to get in the 15-16 mill range. With the contracts being thrown around this off-season, this one is far from the worst.

aman_13
07-07-2017, 12:09 AM
He had a pretty good season and is still pretty young, so it's not that bad of a contract. I expected him to get in the 15-16 mill range. With the contracts being thrown around this off-season, this one is far from the worst.

Yeah he actually put up decent numbers last yr. It's still a bit much but he's around the number a player of his caliber would get. He could potentially be a steal.

thomass
07-07-2017, 12:17 AM
Doesn't sound like hawks will be matching

Chrisstyles
07-07-2017, 12:18 AM
Wow...terrible for the Knicks. He literally doesn't do anything well at this point. He is a good dunker and gets on the break really well. I don't get how they didn't offer Justin Holiday a contract for 5 million and are paying this guy more than triple that. Holiday is better than Hardaway right now.

BKLYNpigeon
07-07-2017, 12:49 AM
Horrible.

I don't even know if this deal is worse then Jokims contract.

17mil a year, 15% trade kicker and the 4th year is a player option.

chitownredbulls
07-07-2017, 12:56 AM
Don't march! THJ is a winner in my book which is what NYK needs now :clap:

Omfg... this guy lol...smh

Crackadalic
07-07-2017, 01:02 AM
But Phil is the worst gm in knicks history. This franchise is just cancer

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 01:06 AM
knicks fans better hope they match lol... the contract is ****ing ********. If he played very good defense id have no issues with this because offensively he is a nice piece and young... I guess they intend to keep melo.

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 01:10 AM
I just dont understand the point... why not see what you have in porz and your new lottery player and just give out a few 1 year contracts over taking on a 4 year deal for a player that will help you win a few games with melo or without him... its stupid... its stupid because all it does is further put them in purgatory... WHY cant the knicks/lakers get out of their own way.

aman_13
07-07-2017, 01:12 AM
I just dont understand the point... why not see what you have in porz and your new lottery player and just give out a few 1 year contracts over taking on a 4 year deal for a player that will help you win a few games with melo or without him... its stupid... its stupid because all it does is further put them in purgatory... WHY cant the knicks/lakers get out of their own way.

This is what's most perplexing.

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 01:13 AM
at most it should be 12-14 a year.... it should be a 4 year 45-48 million dollar deal... jesus christ.

aman_13
07-07-2017, 01:15 AM
at most it should be 12-14 a year.... it should be a 4 year 45-48 million dollar deal... jesus christ.

Well an offer sheet will typically be inflated to scare the team away from matching. By how much is the tricky part.

The Knicks clearly over estimated here.

Crackadalic
07-07-2017, 01:15 AM
"Tim Hardaway Jr. was traded for Jerian Grant who was traded for Derrick Rose who was renounced so NYK could sign Hardaway Jr. for $71M."

I hate being a knick fan sometimes

TylerSL
07-07-2017, 01:25 AM

I agree with this. Hardaway Jr was probably worth $50-55 million over 4 years in the market today. He came off a career year and is still only 24 years old. This is an overpayment but not the worst contract given out this year.

What makes this bad for the Knicks is they used to have Hardaway Jr. They traded him for the draft rights of Jerian Grant, which was a downgrade. New York then sent Grant in a package to the Chicago Bulls for Derrick Rose. If this offer is not matched they are now replacing Rose with Hardaway Jr. To be a Knicks fan takes something special... lol

GoferKing_
07-07-2017, 03:29 AM
NYK an Brooklyn are killing themselves as usual.xD

KnickaBocka.44
07-07-2017, 06:17 AM
"Tim Hardaway Jr. was traded for Jerian Grant who was traded for Derrick Rose who was renounced so NYK could sign Hardaway Jr. for $71M."

I hate being a knick fan sometimes

I'm starting to feel how Cubs fans felt 50 years ago. My only outlet is the Suns and they have one of the only owners that can rival Dolan in terms of irrationality.

Sometimes I wish I'd never even been born.

KnickaBocka.44
07-07-2017, 06:18 AM
I agree with this. Hardaway Jr was probably worth $50-55 million over 4 years in the market today. He came off a career year and is still only 24 years old. This is an overpayment but not the worst contract given out this year.

What makes this bad for the Knicks is they used to have Hardaway Jr. They traded him for the draft rights of Jerian Grant, which was a downgrade. New York then sent Grant in a package to the Chicago Bulls for Derrick Rose. If this offer is not matched they are now replacing Rose with Hardaway Jr. To be a Knicks fan takes something special... lol

YEAH, we know

Vinylman
07-07-2017, 06:28 AM

Do us all a favor and STFU...

you constantly bring up the Lakers in threads that have nothing to do with the Lakers...

between you and edush it is like a preschool in here

IDunknown
07-07-2017, 06:47 AM
Wow...terrible for the Knicks. He literally doesn't do anything well at this point. He is a good dunker and gets on the break really well. I don't get how they didn't offer Justin Holiday a contract for 5 million and are paying this guy more than triple that. Holiday is better than Hardaway right now.

No he isn't.

Ahriman
07-07-2017, 07:56 AM
Another head-scratcher from the Knicks

PurpleLynch
07-07-2017, 08:13 AM

Well, you know, it's ironic coming from a diehard 76ers fan. By the way, how long is your purgatory period now? 16 years?

Said that, the Knicks have one of the top 3 worst FO of the Nba,while Lakers had one of the worst with Jim Buss at the helm. The Knicks are still trying to work out something, while Lakers started fresh with a new FO and a new rebuilding process.

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 08:25 AM
Do us all a favor and STFU...

you constantly bring up the Lakers in threads that have nothing to do with the Lakers...

between you and edush it is like a preschool in here

Has a ton to do with the lakers... Lakers/Knicks when great makes the NBA great... They are best for basketball... Do us all a favor and bring something to the topic at hand instead of telling others to stfu but then speaking about it being preschool... pot meet kettle.

Also fun note.. You can put me on ignore if my posts infuriate so much... it dont recommend it because you can learn something but if its going to mean you getting so angry/emotional I can understand.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-07-2017, 08:28 AM
This makes Tony Snell's contract look a little bit better now.

Vinylman
07-07-2017, 08:40 AM
Has a ton to do with the lakers... Lakers/Knicks when great makes the NBA great... They are best for basketball... Do us all a favor and bring something to the topic at hand instead of telling others to stfu but then speaking about it being preschool... pot meet kettle.

Also fun note.. You can put me on ignore if my posts infuriate so much... it dont recommend it because you can learn something but if its going to mean you getting so angry/emotional I can understand.

you are a tool and what the knicks do has nothing to do with the Lakers...

get a life

smood999
07-07-2017, 08:48 AM

It doesn't excuse Phil. He was still pretty bad and the only way you seem to justify that he wasn't is to compare him to other Knicks regimes which doesn't say much.

ewing
07-07-2017, 08:53 AM
I actually liked both Grant and Hardaway as prospects. I think the Knicks gave up on them both early and now they overpay to get Hardaway back.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-07-2017, 08:58 AM
So lets get this straight. Knicks traded THJ to Hawks for Grant. Then traded Grant for Rose and dumped Rolo in the deal to over pay Noah. Now full circle Knicks signed THJ in a overpay 4/$71M. Curious what the Knicks get in that 3 team deal with Rockets and Blazers for Melo. Over paid Gordon or Anderson? Not sure why Blazers are in it for. They have tons of over paid junk as well.

Crackadalic
07-07-2017, 09:15 AM
It doesn't excuse Phil. He was still pretty bad and the only way you seem to justify that he wasn't is to compare him to other Knicks regimes which doesn't say much.

The point is posters here and media were saying that Phil has cripple the Knicks and not even a week or so we get a move like this. The **** is bigger then phil

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Damn this one is really disgusting :puke:

thank god my lakers havent done anything outrageous like this

NYKnickFanatic
07-07-2017, 10:15 AM
The point is posters here and media were saying that Phil has cripple the Knicks and not even a week or so we get a move like this. The **** is bigger then phil

It all starts with ownership. As long as James Dolan is the owner of the Knicks, we are ****ed.

oak2455
07-07-2017, 10:46 AM
It all starts with ownership. As long as James Dolan is the owner of the Knicks, we are ****ed.

Which is weird , then explain the Rangers .. I mean they're not even close to being this bad .. it's mind boggling

eDush
07-07-2017, 10:51 AM

Which is weird , then explain the Rangers .. I mean they're not even close to being this bad .. it's mind bogglingCause he let smart people handle Rangers affairs.

MJNetsIsles
07-07-2017, 10:54 AM
This is a terrible contract. Didn't the Knicks trade away THJ? Now signing him for 4 years over 70 M that's ludicrous. Absolutely an over pay. But I'm good with it as a Nets fan. Brooklyn again comes out looking like the better NY franchise. The Knicks are a joke

Jetsguy
07-07-2017, 11:02 AM
this is a terrible contract. Didn't the knicks trade away thj? Now signing him for 4 years over 70 m that's ludicrous. Absolutely an over pay. But i'm good with it as a nets fan. Brooklyn again comes out looking like the better ny franchise. The knicks are a joke

lol

MJNetsIsles
07-07-2017, 11:05 AM
lol

Under Sean Marks the Nets have been savvy and have made very smart moves.

Post No Billz
07-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Cause he let smart people handle Rangers affairs.

In hockey, if your team sucks, you do not fill seats. Basketball all you need is 1 superstar to keep the seats filled.

eDush
07-07-2017, 11:24 AM
This is a terrible contract. Didn't the Knicks trade away THJ? Now signing him for 4 years over 70 M that's ludicrous. Absolutely an over pay. But I'm good with it as a Nets fan. Brooklyn again comes out looking like the better NY franchise. The Knicks are a jokeYes that Moz contract looks winning beside Boston having ur picks :laugh:

ball4reel
07-07-2017, 11:48 AM
This is a terrible contract. Didn't the Knicks trade away THJ? Now signing him for 4 years over 70 M that's ludicrous. Absolutely an over pay. But I'm good with it as a Nets fan. Brooklyn again comes out looking like the better NY franchise. The Knicks are a joke

You mean the Nets that just Gave Otto Porter a max offer sheet?

Silent
07-07-2017, 12:18 PM
these players are way overpaid if there was no basketball half of these guys be doing hard labor or working at a fast food joint

eDush
07-07-2017, 12:23 PM

You mean the Nets that just Gave Otto Porter a max offer sheet?I like Otto with the Wiz that's close to winning but not on the Nets if he is relied upon as their go to scorer. But that poster said 'again' implying they always make the better decisions:laugh:

warfelg
07-07-2017, 12:24 PM
To quite Hinkie:
"When everyone else zigs, we zag."

Dolan certainly zagged here.

tp13baby
07-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Yes that Moz contract looks winning beside Boston having ur picks :laugh:

They won't be competing anyways and to get Russell I thought was worth it.The Boston picks turned out bad but to get 2 hall of famers slightly on the back side. Boston got a salary load essentially, James Young who hasn't done anything, Tatum and next years first. Boston is lucky they are terrible because overall that deal hasn't really turned into much.

For a team that just needs young talent Otto isn't a bad risk.

homie564
07-07-2017, 01:35 PM
They won't be competing anyways and to get Russell I thought was worth it.The Boston picks turned out bad but to get 2 hall of famers slightly on the back side. Boston got a salary load essentially, James Young who hasn't done anything, Tatum and next years first. Boston is lucky they are terrible because overall that deal hasn't really turned into much.

For a team that just needs young talent Otto isn't a bad risk.

Did you forget Jaylon Brown? Brown and Tatum have huge potential and they also got another first out of it that could be a very high pick in one of the next two drafts. The Nets got jobbed in legendary fashion in that deal. That trade was actually so bad that it pretty much changed the way teams make trades lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hustla23
07-07-2017, 02:02 PM
I'm starting to feel how Cubs fans felt 50 years ago. My only outlet is the Suns and they have one of the only owners that can rival Dolan in terms of irrationality.

Sometimes I wish I'd never even been born.

Legit chuckled out loud in the middle of a lecture.

mightybosstone
07-07-2017, 02:03 PM
So lets get this straight. Knicks traded THJ to Hawks for Grant. Then traded Grant for Rose and dumped Rolo in the deal to over pay Noah. Now full circle Knicks signed THJ in a overpay 4/$71M. Curious what the Knicks get in that 3 team deal with Rockets and Blazers for Melo. Over paid Gordon or Anderson? Not sure why Blazers are in it for. They have tons of over paid junk as well.

Gordon's definitely not overpaid. Anderson? ...no comment.

MJNetsIsles
07-07-2017, 02:56 PM
I like Otto with the Wiz that's close to winning but not on the Nets if he is relied upon as their go to scorer. But that poster said 'again' implying they always make the better decisions:laugh:

Because the new look Brooklyn Nets do make the better moves. Randy Foye and Justin Hamilton > Courtney Lee and Joakim Noah.

Porter max > THJ max

---

Mozgov's contract doesn't even hurt the Nets who have a ton of cap space and absorbing him was worth it because now the Nets have D'Angelo Russell.

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 03:34 PM
you are a tool and what the knicks do has nothing to do with the Lakers...

get a life

lmfao so you bring 0 rebuttal while being extremely angry and throwing a hall of fame hissy fit and i am the one that needs to get a life? me? not the dude crying and taking his ball and going home while slamming his door and stomping his feet?

Bartlee23
07-07-2017, 03:40 PM

Wasn't Isiah Thomas GM too? I'd say it's a pretty close race leaning towards Thomas IMO. If this is true the money being paid for Carmelo, Noah and Hardaway is comical. New York is the worst organization in the NBA by a good margin.

FOXHOUND
07-07-2017, 03:54 PM
lmfao so you bring 0 rebuttal while being extremely angry and throwing a hall of fame hissy fit and i am the one that needs to get a life? me? not the dude crying and taking his ball and going home while slamming his door and stomping his feet?

When are you going to die and become the white ranger or whatever happened then?

Hustla23
07-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Wasn't Isiah Thomas GM too? I'd say it's a pretty close race leaning towards Thomas IMO. If this is true the money being paid for Carmelo, Noah and Hardaway is comical. New York is the worst organization in the NBA by a good margin.

The Nets are the most disastrously run organization in sports history, arguably, but the Knicks are definitely a lock for #2.

Scoots
07-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Grats to Timmy Jr. In this one contract he's making $25M more than his dad ever made.

Bartlee23
07-07-2017, 10:04 PM
The Nets are the most disastrously run organization in sports history, arguably, but the Knicks are definitely a lock for #2.

At least the Nets have been to the finals in a somewhat recent time and a very good ABA team. The Knicks for a team in the biggest city/market have won/done nothing in most people's lifes who post here. The team/franchise has been one failure after another and has been nothing but an embarrassment for their city and fans. The Nets are right up there though.

Kyben36
07-07-2017, 10:22 PM
i know i might piss off alot of knick fans, but this looks like another bad signing, you guys keep signing guys like Noah Lee and now this with hardaway jr, you will never be free agent players despite your big market, this just looks like another bad long contract that the knicks will have to at some point try to get out of.

im sorry, but hardaway jr is barley a starter in this league if at all.

Hustla23
07-08-2017, 12:38 AM
At least the Nets have been to the finals in a somewhat recent time and a very good ABA team. The Knicks for a team in the biggest city/market have won/done nothing in most people's lifes who post here. The team/franchise has been one failure after another and has been nothing but an embarrassment for their city and fans. The Nets are right up there though.

I'm not arguing any of that, the Knicks have some of the most incompetent management one can possibly imagine. But at least they have their draft picks moving forward and a young stud to build around.

KnickNyKnick
07-08-2017, 01:40 AM
I'm not arguing any of that, the Knicks have some of the most incompetent management one can possibly imagine. But at least they have their draft picks moving forward and a young stud to build around.

yup plenty to trade away.

i swear we're gonna sign like Nate Robinson or someone next lol

NYKnickFanatic
07-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Welp, ATL won't match...welcome back THJR? :\

Vinylman
07-08-2017, 01:02 PM

There is no rebuttal to "bring"

Your point in comparing franchises is idiotic on its face and only a moron would think their is anything similar.

But that really wasn't my point... you are a tired bore when it comes to the Lakers...

So again STFU

Bartlee23
07-08-2017, 01:40 PM

That "young stud" walked out on the team and has said on record he doesn't like the team. He more than likely is not in their future. As far a draft picks are considered, New York has a history of drafting bad picks or trading them away. I don't agree.

NYKnickFanatic
07-08-2017, 02:28 PM
That "young stud" walked out on the team and has said on record he doesn't like the team. He more than likely is not in their future. As far a draft picks are considered, New York has a history of drafting bad picks or trading them away. I don't agree.

He walked out on Phil.

KnickaBocka.44
07-08-2017, 03:44 PM

Luckily it's not really up to him. We'll match any offer when he hits RFA and that will be that.

Hustla23
07-08-2017, 03:52 PM

Find this supposed statement that is "on record" and I'll concede.

Bartlee23
07-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Find this supposed statement that is "on record" and I'll concede.

Don't need to.... a former poster said "he walked out on Phil" ... whatever... it doesn't take from the facts that New York is a horrible team/franchise, they've drafted poorly, they've traded away multiple picks and are an embarrassment to their city/fans. You can really state no more than your opinion as I can but IMO I don't see your "young stud" being there long and I'm not impressed with their drafting. I'll leave it at that.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Hawks wont match Knicks offer sheet. Hawks let Knicks know 48 hours earlier then the deadline.

Lakers + Giants
07-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Sources: Atlanta has informed the New York Knicks that it will not match guard Tim Hardaway Jr.'s $71M offer sheet.

Federal Reserve
07-08-2017, 08:36 PM
On the bright side, at least the Knicks didn't give him a five-year contract.

mudvayne387
07-08-2017, 09:24 PM
There is no denying that this was an overpay. I think 4 years 55 million would have been more in line with what he's worth. With that being said, I am pretty pumped to have him back. By all accounts, his time in Atlanta made him a much more well rounded player. If Melo is moved to Houston as many predict, you really will get to see a fun Knicks team next season.

Ntilikina
Hardaway
Harkless ?
Porzingis
Hernangomez

Lee
Noah
O'Quinn
Thomas
Kuzminkas
Baker
Dotson

My hope is that the rumors are true and that the Blazers get involved in the Melo to Houston deal. Lee should be retained and serve as a mentor and sixth man if he is willing.

Overall it's probably a 30 win team but the starting 5 is young and ripe with talent. There is no Melo ball and better yet no triangle.

xxplayerxx23
07-08-2017, 11:09 PM
They will trade Melo

KP and Hardaway will score 20 a game each, frank will prob go 8 and 6 his rookie year, Willy will prob be 12 and 10 and they will win 25 games and get a high pick. If Hardaway could ever learn to even be an average defender he will be fine. Good news is frank has the potential to be an elite defender and will prob help hide hardaways defense. Hardaway is overpaid but he's not horrible. KNCIKS prob weren't ganna land anybody before Noah and lee expire anyway. It's really not a huge deal.

xxplayerxx23
07-08-2017, 11:09 PM
At first I was pissed

xxplayerxx23
07-08-2017, 11:12 PM
There is no denying that this was an overpay. I think 4 years 55 million would have been more in line with what he's worth. With that being said, I am pretty pumped to have him back. By all accounts, his time in Atlanta made him a much more well rounded player. If Melo is moved to Houston as many predict, you really will get to see a fun Knicks team next season.

Ntilikina
Hardaway
Harkless ?
Porzingis
Hernangomez

Lee
Noah
O'Quinn
Thomas
Kuzminkas
Baker
Dotson

My hope is that the rumors are true and that the Blazers get involved in the Melo to Houston deal. Lee should be retained and serve as a mentor and sixth man if he is willing.

Overall it's probably a 30 win team but the starting 5 is young and ripe with talent. There is no Melo ball and better yet no triangle.

If Thomas bounces back at the deadline you trade oquinn Thomas and Lee for picks. I think a late first for all 3 could be had. This team needs to win 25 and show promise. If you can win 25 and KP frank Willy thjr show improvements it's a win. Tbh if they can lend porter or doncic then tank one more season and land another top pick they are in business. I fear KP taking those next steps will hurt us and we will win 32 games and be a 7-8 pick smh

kobe4thewinbang
07-10-2017, 03:34 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/report-hawks-not-match-knicks-165328865.html

Knicks are drunk. But hey, a move is a move.

ball4reel
07-10-2017, 06:49 AM

Could have been worse, They could have brought Rose back on a similar deal. Bottoms up!!!

metswon69
07-10-2017, 08:24 AM
This contract makes a lot more sense than giving Joakim Noah 4 years and 72 million dollars. I dont know what Phil was thinking there.

There are at least some things to like about Hardaway's game.

GiantsSwaGG
07-10-2017, 08:27 AM

They could have max Otto Porter

lamzoka
07-10-2017, 09:54 AM

How did that work out for Brooklyn?

oak2455
07-10-2017, 10:00 AM
This contract makes a lot more sense than giving Joakim Noah 4 years and 72 million dollars. I dont know what Phil was thinking there.

There are at least some things to like about Hardaway's game.
That was sheer desperation

Hawkeye15
07-10-2017, 02:40 PM
do they realize it's not Tim Sr?

ohreally
07-10-2017, 06:21 PM

If thjr is anywhere near worth 17, Porter is defintely worth 24. H--l, if thjr is worth 14, Porter is worth max.

Salaries are crazy, but there's overpaying and there's downright idiocy.

KP has someone to pass out to? Teams will double him and let the pass go to Timmy. KP can try for the long rebound.

Not that I think KP is a main guy anyway, but I'll stay away from that apparent blasphemy.

Mr Costanza
07-10-2017, 06:28 PM
If thjr is anywhere near worth 17, Porter is defintely worth 24. H--l, if thjr is worth 14, Porter is worth max.

KP has someone to pass out to? Teams will double him and let the pass go to Timmy. KP can try for the long rebound.

Not that I think KP is a main guy anyway, but I'll stay away from that apparent blasphemy.

Oh really? You seem like someone who knows things. Please tell us more.

GiantsSwaGG
07-10-2017, 08:03 PM

:laugh2: what?

Vinylman
07-11-2017, 11:40 AM

pretty easy to understand whether you agree with it or not

Gibby23
07-11-2017, 11:49 AM

Probably would have been better, unless you expect some great player with the 6 to 7 million they saved.

ohreally
07-11-2017, 08:57 PM

Am I supposed to be chastened or someting? Laugh all you want. I don't mind.

We'll see how it plays out.

ohreally
07-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Oh really? You seem like someone who knows things. Please tell us more.

I gave my perspective. You? Nothing.

goingfor28
07-11-2017, 10:35 PM
$17-18M a year for Hardaway? :laugh2: wtf

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

oak2455
07-11-2017, 11:15 PM
$17-18M a year for Hardaway? :laugh2: wtf

Did you just wake up ?

oak2455
07-11-2017, 11:17 PM
I gave my perspective. You? Nothing.

oh really

goingfor28
07-12-2017, 12:11 AM
Did you just wake up ?
Yes nugget

oak2455
07-12-2017, 12:25 AM
Yes nugget

Marty !!

eDush
07-13-2017, 11:07 PM
Interesting signing to force Melo to drop his no trade clause but THJ is a very underrated offensive scorer. Overpaid like many but still :nod: