PDA

View Full Version : What star gets traded next?

Ty Fast
06-30-2017, 11:31 PM
With Butler and PG 13 now traded who do you think will be the next star player on the market? It seems with the NBA there is always a star who wants out. Maybe Boogie again??

JordansBulls
06-30-2017, 11:39 PM
Melo

warfelg
06-30-2017, 11:40 PM
CJ McCollum.

Scoots
06-30-2017, 11:58 PM
Lowry, Melo, Millsap, Ibaka ... all need to go west. Sixers end up a 3rd seed.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-30-2017, 11:59 PM
Kevin Love.

lakerfan85
07-01-2017, 12:14 AM
Lebron...

kobe4thewinbang
07-01-2017, 01:10 AM
Carmelo likely going to the Rockets. They're talking at least...
https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2017/06/knicks-rockets-discuss-anthony.html

hugepatsfan
07-01-2017, 01:14 AM
I think IT could possibly be shipped out if we don't get Hayward.

kobe4thewinbang
07-01-2017, 01:26 AM
I think IT could possibly be shipped out if we don't get Hayward.Why would Boston do that? I.T. still has a year left, right? Say you miss out on Hayward, despite most people here saying it's the best fit of the trio he's set to meet, why would you trade your best player? They drafted Tatum, not Fultz or anybody to watch for a year. You can say goodbye to challenging the Cavaliers without Thomas. Yeah, I know they dropped two games with him, but you take him away, they're not even in the top seed conversation.

KB24PG16
07-01-2017, 01:33 AM
I think IT could possibly be shipped out if we don't get Hayward.

yeah i could see that maybe horford too if you consider him a star still

LivinLakers
07-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Melo on the Rockets with CP3 and JH would by funny as hell. Those guys will turn Harden from a MVP candidate into catch and shoot guy. That pairing has disaster written all over it.

mrblisterdundee
07-01-2017, 01:51 AM
CJ McCollum.

To the 76ers for a package around Bayless, Saric and Holmes. McCollum and Fultz might be slightly undersized, but I think they still fit together nicely with their shooting and Fultz's defense.
I feel Saric and Holmes could do much more with bigger roles. Holmes doesn't come off his rookie contract until the same season Aminu is up, and Saric is on his rookie contract as long as Turner and Crabbe's massive deals. The Blazers get depth, versatility and long-term choice.

warfelg
07-01-2017, 08:09 AM
To the 76ers for a package around Bayless, Saric and Holmes. McCollum and Fultz might be slightly undersized, but I think they still fit together nicely with their shooting and Fultz's defense.
I feel Saric and Holmes could do much more with bigger roles. Holmes doesn't come off his rookie contract until the same season Aminu is up, and Saric is on his rookie contract as long as Turner and Crabbe's massive deals. The Blazers get depth, versatility and long-term choice.

I actually think that Miami could be a team to target him.

But really the reason I have him on here is I think that ultimately to get out from ET or Crabbe, Portland would include McCollum to get a good package back as opposed to just dumping one of them.

kjthunderman
07-01-2017, 09:28 AM
I'd say Melo and Love are most likely candidates. Maybe for eachother.

kjthunderman
07-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Or Aldridge.

hugepatsfan
07-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Why would Boston do that? I.T. still has a year left, right? Say you miss out on Hayward, despite most people here saying it's the best fit of the trio he's set to meet, why would you trade your best player? They drafted Tatum, not Fultz or anybody to watch for a year. You can say goodbye to challenging the Cavaliers without Thomas. Yeah, I know they dropped two games with him, but you take him away, they're not even in the top seed conversation.

What's the path to a title with IT? He's got one year left then will sign for 4-5 years. Probably will be in decline by the end of that though. So let's focus on, say the next 3 years. Is there a combination of moves BOS can make to get to GS's level? They have the #2 and #3 players in the NBA, another top 10ish guy, then another top 15ish guy plus a great bench that they seem willing to pay for or adequately replace. If you don't think you can get close enough to matching that where you have a fighter's chance then it's smart business to move IT.

homie564
07-01-2017, 10:49 AM
Why would Boston do that? I.T. still has a year left, right? Say you miss out on Hayward, despite most people here saying it's the best fit of the trio he's set to meet, why would you trade your best player? They drafted Tatum, not Fultz or anybody to watch for a year. You can say goodbye to challenging the Cavaliers without Thomas. Yeah, I know they dropped two games with him, but you take him away, they're not even in the top seed conversation.

I think people need to come to the realization that Ainge simply didn't like Fultz or Ball as a player as much as he liked Tatum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tp13baby
07-01-2017, 11:11 AM
I think people need to come to the realization that Ainge simply didn't like Fultz or Ball as a player as much as he liked Tatum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have zero trust in Ainge. He is Hinkie 2.0 except this is their time be the best in the east.

Heediot
07-01-2017, 11:20 AM
PG will get traded from OKC to Bos. Presti parlays the rape od Pacers into better assets.

brandt
07-01-2017, 11:40 AM
Melo on the Rockets with CP3 and JH would by funny as hell. Those guys will turn Harden from a MVP candidate into catch and shoot guy. That pairing has disaster written all over it.. They'll make it work and so will Harden. He obviously doesn't have an issue sharing the ball with all the assists he had. And going from one super star to 3 is way better.