PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James and what he has done for his fellow players and the game.

More-Than-Most
06-28-2017, 06:58 PM
Has lebron James done more for the other players in basketball than anyone else ever in terms of his contractual approaches/business approaches and over all power? Lebron gets a ton of **** and his legacy will be a top 3 player ever but are we looking at the most influential player in decades in terms of what he has done for kids/other players/black communities/speaking out/etc etc etc... Jordan and Kobe never really came close to worrying about this side of the sport nor did magic or Shaq while they were playing. It seems like this gets undervalued a ton... lebron has a picture perfect image with how he takes care of his family and speaks and helps the communities and speaks out for players and so on and what he has done for other players in our generation.

FlashBolt
06-28-2017, 07:00 PM
LeBron is the biggest reason why the NBA is handing out these contracts. Every player should pay a 10% fee to LeBron for their contract. He's elevating the NBA and the standards of it. Steph Curry deserves a fee too. The way he has changed the three point game has gotten many fans more interested. With the league booming now and how everyone takes a hardcore business approach, LeBron is the one starting that movement.

Scoots
06-28-2017, 09:10 PM
LeBron is the biggest reason why the NBA is handing out these contracts. Every player should pay a 10% fee to LeBron for their contract. He's elevating the NBA and the standards of it. Steph Curry deserves a fee too. The way he has changed the three point game has gotten many fans more interested. With the league booming now and how everyone takes a hardcore business approach, LeBron is the one starting that movement.

Curry's influence really has twisted the game at the lower levels with everyone just jacking up 3s all over the place. It will swing back the other way in a few years but for now it's kind of crazy how many 3s are attempted in high school games now. It would be funny to have a tournament with no 3 point line ... people would freak.

Eye Test
06-28-2017, 09:21 PM
He has done a lot for the game of basketball itself .
I don't get the part where his life outside of bball is used to prop him up here , frankly some of it is embarrassing seeing how SJW he is.

More-Than-Most
06-28-2017, 09:27 PM
well lets think about it... Jordan had plenty of off the court issues... gambling/drinking etc... kobe got accused of rape and cheated... Look at melo recently... again these guys personal lives are just that but they are also role models and lebron has been the biggest and most scrutinized and yet he has not done anything outside of the sport that could put a black eye on him... no cheating/gambling/fighting/ etc etc etc. It matters.

IKnowHoops
06-28-2017, 09:31 PM
He has done a lot for the game of basketball itself .
I don't get the part where his life outside of bball is used to prop him up here , frankly some of it is embarrassing seeing how SJW he is.

He's embarrassingly rich, talented, and dominant, especially when compared to any of us. Chances are everybody in here have been more of an embarrassment in life than Lebron. And it's by a million miles.

Mr_Jones
06-28-2017, 09:53 PM
This guy blows LeBron all day. I'm jealous.

GREATNESS ONE
06-28-2017, 09:55 PM
This guy blows LeBron all day. I'm jealous.

:laugh2: I just came to see Mr. Jones.

Mr_Jones
06-28-2017, 09:56 PM
Lebron is a PR machine. Saw what happened to Kobe and made sure it stayed under wraps. His cheating has been documented but never made it far. It's ridiculous to think he doesn't cheat when almost all players do. ****ing LeBron james would turn all those girls down? Cmon. I blow dudes. The difference between LeBron and some of the others that have been caught on their affairs is that they got caught. Public perception shapes how we as individuals see these handsome ****ers. To ignore it would be willful-ignorance.

Mr_Jones
06-28-2017, 10:06 PM
Nobody gives an F who anyone sleeps with unless your a lil ----- that actually is jealous of athletes, and looks for different ways to hate on them and portray them in a bad light so they can feel good about themselves.

Which is exactly why OP brought it up. I swear, it's like you have two accounts; this one and OP.

Mr_Jones
06-28-2017, 10:06 PM
:laugh2: I just came to see Mr. Jones.

:hi5:

One Nut Kruk
06-28-2017, 10:07 PM
Lebron James is perfect and I want him to bend me over more than most...

Mr_Jones
06-28-2017, 10:07 PM
Nobody gives an F who anyone sleeps with unless your a lil ----- that actually is jealous of athletes, and looks for different ways to hate on them and portray them in a bad light so they can feel good about themselves.

You realize OP was the one who brought it up as a way to differentiate LeBron from others, yeah?

IKnowHoops
06-28-2017, 10:08 PM
Lebron is a PR machine. Saw what happened to Kobe and made sure it stayed under wraps. His cheating has been documented but never made it far. It's ridiculous to think he doesn't cheat when almost all players do. ****ing LeBron james would turn all those girls down? Cmon. I blow dudes. The difference between LeBron and some of the others that have been caught on their affairs is that they got caught. Public perception shapes how we as individuals see these handsome ****ers. To ignore it would be willful-ignorance.

Saddletramp
06-29-2017, 05:58 AM

Sure ****ing sounds like it.

ewing
06-29-2017, 08:47 AM
well lets think about it... Jordan had plenty of off the court issues... gambling/drinking etc... kobe got accused of rape and cheated... Look at melo recently... again these guys personal lives are just that but they are also role models and lebron has been the biggest and most scrutinized and yet he has not done anything outside of the sport that could put a black eye on him... no cheating/gambling/fighting/ etc etc etc. It matters.

His mom is a ho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinylman
06-29-2017, 09:09 AM
meh...

He has very little to do with the cap explosion... that was merely a function of BSPN and TNT overpaying to keep FS1 out...

Player share of BRI has actually gone down ... not up

Mr_Jones
06-29-2017, 12:44 PM
Sure ****ing sounds like it.

So what's up then

tucksoe
06-29-2017, 01:03 PM
Has lebron James done more for the other players in basketball than anyone else ever in terms of his contractual approaches/business approaches and over all power? Lebron gets a ton of **** and his legacy will be a top 3 player ever but are we looking at the most influential player in decades in terms of what he has done for kids/other players/black communities/speaking out/etc etc etc... Jordan and Kobe never really came close to worrying about this side of the sport nor did magic or Shaq while they were playing. It seems like this gets undervalued a ton... lebron has a picture perfect image with how he takes care of his family and speaks and helps the communities and speaks out for players and so on and what he has done for other players in our generation.
Hi Lebron 👋🏽

JordansBulls
06-30-2017, 12:53 AM
No he hasn't. It is MJ and it is clear, that is why so many wear #23 now and why players get the money they do now.