5:00 p.m. Boston vs. San Antonio
7:00 p.m. Philadelphia vs. Utah

Thursday, July 6th

5:00 p.m. Philadelphia vs. San Antonio
7:00 p.m. Boston vs. Utah

Las Vegas

Friday, July 7

Cox Pavilion

3:00 p.m. Toronto vs. New Orleans (NBA TV)
5:00 p.m. Brooklyn vs. Atlanta (NBA TV)
7:00 p.m. Houston vs. Denver (NBA TV)

Thomas & Mack

3:30 p.m. Milwaukee vs. Cleveland (ESPN2)
5:30 p.m. L.A. Clippers vs. L.A. Lakers (ESPN)
7:30 p.m. Phoenix vs. Sacramento (ESPN2)

Saturday, July 8

Cox Pavilion

1:00 p.m. Washington vs. Memphis (ESPNU)
3:00 p.m. Portland vs. Utah (ESPNU)
5:00 p.m. San Antonio vs. Miami (ESPNU)
7:00 p.m. Houston vs. Cleveland (ESPNU)

Thomas & Mack

1:30 p.m. Dallas vs. Chicago (NBA TV)
3:30 p.m. Toronto vs. Minnesota (NBA TV)
5:30 p.m. Boston vs. L.A. Lakers (ESPN)
7:30 p.m. Philadelphia vs. Golden State (ESPN2)

Sunday, July 9

Cox Pavilion

1:00 p.m. Atlanta vs. New Orleans (NBA TV)
3:00 p.m. Milwaukee vs. Brooklyn (NBA TV)
5:00 p.m. Utah vs. L.A. Clippers (NBA TV)
7:00 p.m. Memphis vs. Sacramento (NBA TV)

Thomas & Mack

1:30 p.m. Phoenix vs. Dallas (ESPN)
3:30 p.m. Minnesota vs. Denver (ESPN2)
5:30 p.m. Portland vs. Boston (ESPN2)
7:30 p.m. Philadelphia vs. San Antonio (ESPN2)

Monday, July 10

Cox Pavilion

1:00 p.m. Atlanta vs. Chicago (ESPNU)
3:00 p.m. Brooklyn vs. New Orleans (ESPNU)
5:00 p.m. Denver vs. Toronto (ESPNU)
7:00 p.m. L.A. Clippers vs. Milwaukee (ESPN2)

Thomas & Mack

1:30 p.m. Miami vs. Washington (NBA TV)
3:30 p.m. Houston vs. Phoenix (NBA TV)
5:30 p.m. Golden State vs. Cleveland (NBA TV)
7:30 p.m. L.A. Lakers vs. Sacramento (NBA TV)

Tuesday, July 11

Cox Pavilion

1:00 p.m. San Antonio vs. Portland (NBA TV)
3:00 p.m. Chicago vs. Washington (NBA TV)
5:00 p.m. Miami vs. Dallas (NBA TV)

Thomas & Mack

1:30 p.m. Utah vs. Memphis (ESPNU)
3:30 p.m. Philadelphia vs. Boston (ESPN2)
5:30 p.m. Golden State vs. Minnesota (ESPN2)

Wednesday, July 12

Seeds 9-24 will play in 8 games at the below times and locations:

Cox Pavilion: 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.

Thomas & Mack: 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.

Thursday, July 13

Seeds 1-8 will play against the winners of July 13th games at the below times and locations:

Cox Pavilion: 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.

Thomas & Mack: 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.

Friday, July 14

Losers from games on July 13th and July 14th will play at the below times and locations:

Cox Pavilion: 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 7 p.m. (ESPN Family of Networks)

Thomas & Mack: 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. (NBA TV)

Saturday, July 15 Quarterfinals

Winners from games on July 14th will play at the below times:

Thomas & Mack: 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (ESPN2/ EPSNU)

Sunday, July 16 Semifinals

Winners from games on July 16th will play at the below times:

Thomas & Mack: 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (ESPN2)

Monday, July 17 Championship

Winners from games on July 17 will play at the below time:

Thomas & Mack: 7:00 p.m. (ESPN)

Aust
06-23-2017, 05:51 AM
Ball
Hart
Ingram
Kuzma
Zubac/Bryant

will be a fun lineup to watch

GoferKing_
06-23-2017, 07:09 AM
Damn, can't wait to see the Kings. :)

Scoots
06-23-2017, 08:18 AM
For the Warriors the summer league is likely where the Warriors are going to find 2 guys for the bottom of their roster.

GREATNESS ONE
06-23-2017, 09:56 AM
July 7th! Can't wait!

sacgiants1213
06-23-2017, 02:44 PM
Fox, Hield, Justin Jackson, Labissiere, Papagiannis, Mason, Malachi, Giles

Should be fun.

FOXHOUND
06-24-2017, 07:59 AM
Ognjen Jaramaz
Frank Ntilikina
Damyan Dotson
Nigel Hayes
Luke Kornet

I'm actually excited to see these guys lol.

Oh, and... Canyon Barry.

Kings and Lakers are the top teams to watch.

Scoots
06-24-2017, 08:55 AM
Ognjen Jaramaz
Frank Ntilikina
Damyan Dotson
Nigel Hayes
Luke Kornet

I'm actually excited to see these guys lol.

Oh, and... Canyon Barry.

Kings and Lakers are the top teams to watch.

Canyon worked out for the Warriors too and they were high on him. He's with the Knicks because he learned the triangle before his workout. Dude is smart.

Stunner
06-24-2017, 10:36 AM
Bulls repeating that's all that matters

Bulls vs Kings in the finals

FOXHOUND
06-25-2017, 08:47 AM
Canyon worked out for the Warriors too and they were high on him. He's with the Knicks because he learned the triangle before his workout. Dude is smart.

I'm still not expecting a whole lot from him, but it never hurts to hear that the Warriors were high on someone that's on your squad haha. He's going to really need those smarts.

Scoots
06-25-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm still not expecting a whole lot from him, but it never hurts to hear that the Warriors were high on someone that's on your squad haha. He's going to really need those smarts.

It's the smarts that I want to see. He's got good length and truly surprising athleticism. Unfortunately he doesn't have his family shooting accuracy so far.

Is there a place to find all the Summer league rosters?

FOXHOUND
06-26-2017, 04:39 PM
It's the smarts that I want to see. He's got good length and truly surprising athleticism. Unfortunately he doesn't have his family shooting accuracy so far.

Never forget - https://youtu.be/9It1HS65xnk?t=3m24s

This whole time I thought he was Brent Barry's son instead of Rick's. This dude had a kid at 50!? :laugh2:

Not that I know of, just keeping up with the Knicks.

jad99
06-26-2017, 05:09 PM

I use to verify all the schedules on https://777score.com/basketball/tournaments/usa/wnba-12/overview and then is easy to find live broadcasting

GREATNESS ONE
06-26-2017, 08:52 PM
I'll be at Thomas and Mack Center in Vegas to Watch Lonzo And the Lakers play Fri/Sat! Let's roll!

kjthunderman
06-30-2017, 01:38 PM
Does anyone know where the Orlando summer league can be watched online? Thanks in advance!

Scoots
07-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Does anyone know where the Orlando summer league can be watched online? Thanks in advance!

nba.com has had it in the past for some games at least.

kjthunderman
07-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Thanks!

AllBall
07-01-2017, 10:10 AM
50mins to gametime!

aman_13
07-02-2017, 01:13 AM
If you want to watch bad basketball.

More-Than-Most
07-03-2017, 06:34 PM
It happens in 30 minutes... Summerleague... Fultz against the celtics and tatum.

More-Than-Most
07-03-2017, 06:34 PM
Tatum is the most ready offensive player in this draft. he should eat summerleague alive.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Let's hope he doesn't.

hugepatsfan
07-03-2017, 06:38 PM
From BOS's perspective I'm just as excited to see Ante Zizic. I wish Yabusele didn't hurt his foot because he'd be fun to see too. Also want to see Jaylen Brown come out and show some progress off of last year.

More-Than-Most
07-03-2017, 07:10 PM
first 40 seconds... fultz first 2 points... a block... and an amazing pass :drool:

hugepatsfan
07-03-2017, 07:49 PM
I don't need to see Jaylen Brown anymore. He's not proving anything to me beating up on training camp invites.

More-Than-Most
07-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Fultz just looks so good damn

More-Than-Most
07-03-2017, 09:09 PM
tatum as well. I am curious to see JJ the most.

hugepatsfan
07-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Tatum showed me some of the good I was hoping for. I think all of his buckets were different from each other. He really does have great footwork that gives him the ability to score in a variety of ways. The downside with him is supposedly the tendency for "long 2s" and you saw that tonight. You'd like to see him step back/pull up into 3s instead of long 2s. Hopefully that comes in time, but even if not you can still be productive. The key is to at least be a good spot up shooter to space the floor for when others have the ball. Even if when he ISOs for himself it results in more twos that's fine. In Stevens' system the only ISO we really want to see is end of quarter/shot clock running down possessions. Tatum looked like a capable passer (had an awesome one in transition) and I didn't see any bad "tunnel vision" like you get in some ISO guys. Ainge was asked to compare Tatum as a rookie to Brown and he said Tatum comes in with greater advancement in his basketball skills but less developed physically. I thought that was 100% true. He looks small out there. He needs to hit the weight room, especially if he's going to play the 4.

All in all, I'm happy with what I saw.

It was disappointing to see Fultz look so good though :(. Still wish he was in Boston. They were talking on the broadcast about some of the 2 foot finisher stuff and I think you can see it to a degree. But he's just got such amazing body control that it's so tough to get in good position against him and stay there without getting shaken off.

hugepatsfan
07-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Jaylen Brown I think is beyond summer league at this point too. He had some turnovers I didn't like but they were using him as a primary ball handler/facilitator which I don't think is going to be his role in the NBA so I chalk some of those turnovers up to that. I guess you'd like to develop those skills as much as possible.

PurpleLynch
07-04-2017, 08:27 AM
Fultz was really good, nice pick for 76ers.

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Fultz and Tatum look nice, can't wait for Friday 5:30pm!

Lil Rhody
07-04-2017, 11:31 AM
76ers can't afford another wasted season from injuries so why play him ^

What are they gonna do when Joel's contract is up

GREATNESS ONE
07-04-2017, 11:31 AM
So is Simmons injured or what?

Pulled his uterus.

I bet he thinks he's better than Summer League, he's not wasting his time.

GoferKing_
07-04-2017, 11:32 AM

AllBall
07-04-2017, 12:00 PM
I'm really liking Heat's draft of Bam! Can stretch the floor and moves like a guard, euro step and all. :)

warfelg
07-04-2017, 12:01 PM

Nope. It's not common to see high picks play two years in a row though.

IKnowHoops
07-04-2017, 12:28 PM

Lol

Is Lebron injured?

Chewbacca
07-04-2017, 01:12 PM
All the top draft prospects have been looking great. Hopefully Lonzo keeps it up.

eDush
07-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Tatum showed me some of the good I was hoping for. I think all of his buckets were different from each other. He really does have great footwork that gives him the ability to score in a variety of ways. The downside with him is supposedly the tendency for "long 2s" and you saw that tonight. You'd like to see him step back/pull up into 3s instead of long 2s. Hopefully that comes in time, but even if not you can still be productive. The key is to at least be a good spot up shooter to space the floor for when others have the ball. Even if when he ISOs for himself it results in more twos that's fine. In Stevens' system the only ISO we really want to see is end of quarter/shot clock running down possessions. Tatum looked like a capable passer (had an awesome one in transition) and I didn't see any bad "tunnel vision" like you get in some ISO guys. Ainge was asked to compare Tatum as a rookie to Brown and he said Tatum comes in with greater advancement in his basketball skills but less developed physically. I thought that was 100% true. He looks small out there. He needs to hit the weight room, especially if he's going to play the 4.

All in all, I'm happy with what I saw.

It was disappointing to see Fultz look so good though :(. Still wish he was in Boston. They were talking on the broadcast about some of the 2 foot finisher stuff and I think you can see it to a degree. But he's just got such amazing body control that it's so tough to get in good position against him and stay there without getting shaken off.So you are disappointed players from another team is doing well against inferior players in a summer league game? ...you got issues cause I would want to see both Fultz and Tatum do well and have already stated Tatum is more NBA ready as a rookie which is likely what Ainge wanted but if you believe what Ainge said that he doesn't believe will be a star in this league or whatever, that's fine but he will regret it down the road and I know untapped talent before they come to fruition :nod:

aman_13
07-05-2017, 03:08 PM
I tune in to catch Monk and he's not playing.

5ass
07-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Isaac is out for summer league with a sore hip. He played 3 games 18.6mpg with a per 36 of 20pts-16rpg-3.4blk, but he cannot play 36 minutes yet. His body has a long way to go in terms of strength and conditioning, but you can see his potential to be a really high impact player. His weaknesses were expected given his recent and sudden growth spurt. Hopefully, he'll get stronger and improve his stamina.

AntiG
07-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Tatum is a bad man.

hugepatsfan
07-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Tatum is very impressive so far. Very diverse offensive arsenal. I think I've seen him score in almost every way imaginable besides a pull up jumper. I've seen him make a put back, transition layup, spot up 3, turnaround off a post-up, step back jumper, drive to the hoop from a half court set, cut to the basket as the roll man in a PnR. He's rebounded well and seems to be a good pass/ball handler for a forward (particularly a PF).

More-Than-Most
07-05-2017, 11:24 PM
Tatum and Fultz looking unstoppable in back to back games... Just so much fun man... Lol I hate Tatum but he looks like he can do everything Towns can offensively while having the ability to defend... Its just summer league of course but his foot work/shot/moves etc are on key...

Fultz looks unstoppable offensively while being forced to play a ton without the ball because they want him to fit right in next to simmons.... Now we just gotta see what Ball and Jackson look like.

eDush
07-06-2017, 12:18 AM
Tatum and Fultz looking unstoppable in back to back games... Just so much fun man... Lol I hate Tatum but he looks like he can do everything Towns can offensively while having the ability to defend... Its just summer league of course but his foot work/shot/moves etc are on key...

Fultz looks unstoppable offensively while being forced to play a ton without the ball because they want him to fit right in next to simmons.... Now we just gotta see what Ball and Jackson look like.Ball will look like Dlo's summer league performance :(

JAZZNC
07-06-2017, 05:49 AM
Mitchell has looked really good for the Jazz so far. Seems like it was a good move to trade up for him.

Firefistus
07-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Ya, Mitchell is definitely the defensive player of this draft. I'm actually really surprised at how fast he is, he was out-running Exum on the break, and Exum is a little faster than Wall. Mitchell's steal rate though, his hand eye coordination is crazy. Wish I was in Utah to watch these games, they're actually pretty entertaining this year.

Taytum had a good game, but I feel Fultz is playing much better than Taytum so far. Fultz single handedly pulled the 76ers out of a 20 point deficit by stomping on the no named guard Utah threw at him.

Also nice to see Exum tear it up his second year in the summer league. Jazz really need confidence out of this young guard.

5ass
07-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Mitchell looks good. I liked him going into the draft, and I thought the Jazz made a great trade. He's going to be good. I wanted the Magic to use the 25th pick to move up in the draft, but they traded it for a future pick... dumb decision. I wanted a combo of either Smith/Bam or Isaac/Mitchell. I think Bam, Mitchell and Isaac looked good in summer league. We'll see Smith play on Saturday. I think he has a shot at ROY with Carlisle and a veteran team.

ldawg
07-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Ball will look like Dlo's summer league performance :(

I am a bit nervous on Ball. Might be a slight upgrade from Russell. Not sure it was worth it. Tatum would have given them another piece adding more talent and potential. They pretty much swap pieces Ball for Russell. I guess it will depend on a few things.
Zubac
Randle
Tatum
Ingram
Russell

That is one long team.

Scoots
07-07-2017, 07:35 PM
Ball is a much better all around player and the sort of player that makes the whole team better. Russell for Ball is a no brainer.

ldawg
07-07-2017, 07:42 PM
Ball is a much better all around player and the sort of player that makes the whole team better. Russell for Ball is a no brainer.true but is ball worth Russell and Tatum, jackson or Issac?

Scoots
07-07-2017, 07:46 PM
true but is ball worth Russell and Tatum, jackson or Issac?

I would make that move for the Lakers ... Russell needed to be moved and the team needed someone like Ball.

ldawg
07-07-2017, 07:52 PM
I would make that move for the Lakers ... Russell needed to be moved and the team needed someone like Ball.

If Russell was in this draft where you think he would rank?

ldawg
07-07-2017, 07:57 PM
I would make that move for the Lakers ... Russell needed to be moved and the team needed someone like Ball. I dont think he needed to be moved not a rookie contract at 20. Did he got off to a rough start hell yeah. Its worth it if Lonzo take them places and Tatum is nothing special. If not then it was not such a good move.

Scoots
07-07-2017, 07:59 PM
If Russell was in this draft where you think he would rank?

5th maybe.

ldawg
07-07-2017, 08:06 PM
5th maybe.

Thats my point. Lakers rebuilding and need all the young talent they can get. Ball however is way more marketable at this point. The hype is there i just hope its more than that. Russ was axed the day Magic took over. Look no further than the time he spent with Scott.

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Ball Looks like a defensive liability........ in summer league lol.... Really think about that. Besides his forever shot which just cost him on that last play his defense is the reason why i never understood the kidd comparison.

Hart just looks like he belongs and Ingram has a swag to him where it seems like he has caught up to the speed of the game.

ldawg
07-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Ball Looks like a defensive liability........ in summer league lol.... Really think about that. Besides his forever shot which just cost him on that last play his defense is the reason why i never understood the kidd comparison.

Hart just looks like he belongs and Ingram has a swag to him where it seems like he has caught up to the speed of the game.

Ball is a project. Fultz Tatum looks better so far. The night is young however lots can change. Fox and Jackson up next too. Did Lakers do it again?

eDush
07-07-2017, 09:42 PM

Hart just looks like he belongs and Ingram has a swag to him where it seems like he has caught up to the speed of the game.No surprised there on his D since he never bothered trying in college and if he was...it's sux lol. His D will end up like Harden, Levine. He's not making a fool outta himself like Dlo first SL game which is a plus :laugh:

Scoots
07-07-2017, 09:43 PM
Thats my point. Lakers rebuilding and need all the young talent they can get. Ball however is way more marketable at this point. The hype is there i just hope its more than that. Russ was axed the day Magic took over. Look no further than the time he spent with Scott.

Keep in mind that Magic knew all of the behind the scenes stuff about Russell that the rest of us don't know.

eDush
07-07-2017, 09:47 PM

Ball is a project. Fultz Tatum looks better so far. The night is young however lots can change. Fox and Jackson up next too. Did Lakers do it again?Ball shooting motion is bad...we will see more air balls from him im sure but his passing is good in SL play, something Dlo can't even do in SL :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 09:55 PM
shot is terrible... defense is terrible.... he has size but cant get passed summer league defender... basically the things that all the so called haters said would keep him from ever being really good :shrug:

Lakers + Giants
07-07-2017, 10:26 PM
shot is terrible... defense is terrible.... he has size but cant get passed summer league defender... basically the things that all the so called haters said would keep him from ever being really good :shrug:

relax, if Lonzo wouldve tore it up you'd be telling everyone it's just a summer league game.

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 10:34 PM
relax, if Lonzo wouldve tore it up you'd be telling everyone it's just a summer league game.

I hate Tatum more than anyone and i gave him mad props :shrug:

Summer league or not he is suppose to be the most ready and just looked like a child tonight against summer league talent... he may very well be good but he will never be great because defense and that shot... they need to fix his shot.

He stepped back onto the court and the clippers went on an 8-0 run because HIS DEFENSE BLOWS.

Lakers + Giants
07-07-2017, 10:42 PM
I hate Tatum more than anyone and i gave him mad props :shrug:

Summer league or not he is suppose to be the most ready and just looked like a child tonight against summer league talent... he may very well be good but he will never be great because defense and that shot... they need to fix his shot.

He stepped back onto the court and the clippers went on an 8-0 run because HIS DEFENSE BLOWS.

What else are you supposed to do? You better damn eat crow after that. And to say fultz has looked unstoppable is laghable when he was *** in his first game too.

I don't mind your opinion, it's what forums are for. But you always jump in asap to claim youre right yet wait til the end to acknowledge when youre wrong. Saw it with Dlo the whole time. While I admittedly wanted Okafor, I always said Russell was overrated from the start, and you and PJ claimed he was the next great PG of our generation basically lmao. Cmon man. You can't overreact to 1 game. While it is a bad performance (I'm not gonna act like he's impressed me), it's just 1 game, summer league at that.

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 10:45 PM
What else are you supposed to do? You better damn eat crow after that. And to say fultz has looked unstoppable is laghable when he was *** in his first game too.

I don't mind your opinion, it's what forums are for. But you always jump in asap to claim youre right yet wait til the end to acknowledge when youre wrong. Saw it with Dlo the whole time. While I admittedly wanted Okafor, I always said Russell was overrated from the start, and you and PJ claimed he was the next great PG of our generation basically lmao. Cmon man. You can't overreact to 1 game. While it is a bad performance (I'm not gonna act like he's impressed me), it's just 1 game, summer league at that.

i think DLO is going to be great but have been calling his defense awful for 2 years now... I have no issues admitting when I am wrong... I just think russ has far more upside than ball... Fultz is playing out of his natural play the first game and he still did damn good... they are playing him off the ball to get him used to simmons... he is not use to that.

Ball may very well be very good and it is just one game but his speed/shot/defense are and have always been why i said he should not be a top 3 pick when jj/fultz/Fox will all be better.

LA_1
07-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Lonzo is awful, but Brandon Ingram gives me hope!

LA_1
07-07-2017, 10:49 PM
We're gonna regret trading DLO

Lakers + Giants
07-07-2017, 10:52 PM
i think DLO is going to be great but have been calling his defense awful for 2 years now... I have no issues admitting when I am wrong... I just think russ has far more upside than ball... Fultz is playing out of his natural play the first game and he still did damn good... they are playing him off the ball to get him used to simmons... he is not use to that.

Ball may very well be very good and it is just one game but his speed/shot/defense are and have always been why i said he should not be a top 3 pick when jj/fultz/Fox will all be better.

I have no problem with JJ or Fultz, I wanted Fultz JJ or Ball. Fox himself is flawed af too tho. He can't shoot for ****, it's needed in this days NBA. What's his ceiling, Rubio? Lmao. He could very well end up better than Ball, but you don't pass up on Ball's Potential for a Ricky Rubio/Dennis Schroder type of player, you just dont. And trust me when I say it, Magic being the President of Basketball Operations had a lot to do with him choosing the "next showtime" player. Not saying I agree with it, but it's definitely one of the reasons why everyone thought he was a perfect fit in LA, along with his crazy *** dad lmao. We were never gonna pass up on Lonzo, now its just hope like hell he's solid :laugh:

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 10:54 PM
I have no problem with JJ or Fultz, I wanted Fultz JJ or Ball. Fox himself is flawed af too tho. He can't shoot for ****, it's needed in this days NBA. What's his ceiling, Rubio? Lmao. He could very well end up better than Ball, but you don't pass up on Ball's Potential for a Ricky Rubio/Dennis Schroder type of player, you just dont. And trust me when I say it, Magic being the President of Basketball Operations had a lot to do with him choosing the "next showtime" player. Not saying I agree with it, but it's definitely one of the reasons why everyone thought he was a perfect fit in LA, along with his crazy *** dad lmao. We were never gonna pass up on Lonzo, now its just hope like hell he's solid :laugh:

They took ball off of marshall because he couldnt defend 50 year old marshall... That is why I never liked ball... I love defense and he is awful at defending.

Lakers + Giants
07-07-2017, 10:55 PM
First thought that crossed my mind, MTM gonna kill me now with Ingram getting hurt LMAO. Damn near had a heart attack. Never a good feeling seeing your most prized possession go down LIKE THAT.

More-Than-Most
07-07-2017, 10:55 PM
First thought that crossed my mind, MTM gonna kill me now with Ingram getting hurt LMAO. Damn near had a heart attack. Never a good feeling seeing your most prized possession go down LIKE THAT.

he should never touch summer league again lol.. Not kidding. He just shouldnt... Not worth. He is your corner stone... Unlike ball ingrams defense is going to be insane.... Ingram was bad last year but he has no chance of busting because of how good he will be defensively.

zn23
07-07-2017, 10:57 PM
D'Angelo Russell is waaaay better than Lonzo Ball. Ball playing like trash offensively and defensively. Honestly, If he can't start hitting 3s consistently he's going to be ripped apart.

5ass
07-07-2017, 11:02 PM
Yeah it was clear he wouldnt have the foot speed to defend or blow by quick players. He needs to become a great shooter and he needs to rebuild his shot. Itll take time. I'm not a fan.

Lakers + Giants
07-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Dlo better be better than Lonzo, he's going into his 3rd year.

Lonzo 2-15 though, can only go up from here :laugh2:

zn23
07-07-2017, 11:14 PM

If he doesn't develop that shot, he might not have much of a career. His defense blows, at the very least you have to have a shot to fall back on.

goingfor28
07-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Ball 2-15, 1-11 from 3. Love it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

aman_13
07-07-2017, 11:46 PM
Laker fans need to let the kid breathe. I like his passing mentality, he's always looking up and hunting for scoring opportunities. Obviously he didn't have it with his shot but he just looked nervous. A lot of pressure on him and the fans were hyped. It just looked like he was playing to the crowd at times.

AllBall
07-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Vegas Summer League gets bigger every year. I love it. Watching basketball on a Friday night in July feels so good. :)

Lakers + Giants
07-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Vegas Summer League gets bigger every year. I love it. Watching basketball on a Friday night in July feels so good. :)

This. Especially when your baseball team is ***! :(

eDush
07-08-2017, 12:15 AM

If he doesn't develop that shot, he might not have much of a career. His defense blows, at the very least you have to have a shot to fall back on.I hope he does for the Lakers sake even though I don't see it happening. I said he shouldn't be selected this high in the draft and will struggle but I want to be proven wrong. It is my hope when I call a player a bust that they prove all of us wrong by being the best they can be on the court as a sports fan :nod:

Can't wait to see how my Dubs perform tomorrow ...woohooo!!!
:cheer:

GiantsSwaGG
07-08-2017, 12:35 AM
Lonzo looks out of shape

Max.This
07-08-2017, 12:54 AM
I know it's just summer league but d fox looking like he's rising to the moment while people are looking at lonzo and saying it's just one game .

Bowman53
07-08-2017, 02:06 AM
Magic better find a 2 guard that can play some defense. You're going to have try to hide Lonzo defensively. His defense is that bad.

GoferKing_
07-08-2017, 02:39 AM

Fox showed better defence, quickness, speed, and shooting. Cheers. And his celling being Rubio? Dude...

HandsOnTheWheel
07-08-2017, 02:59 AM
Balls with the ****** debut. Shocker. Would be epic if he flops and Dlo goes on to have a great career.

goingfor28
07-08-2017, 05:18 AM
It's pathetic that Lavar gets to sit courtside with the ESPN crew. What other players rather randomly does that?

PurpleLynch
07-08-2017, 06:43 AM
Lonzo played really bad, hope in a better performance tonight.

Scoots
07-08-2017, 09:53 AM
It's pathetic that Lavar gets to sit courtside with the ESPN crew. What other players rather randomly does that?

Klay Thompson's and Brent Barry's, but their fathers were/are involved in the NBA.

eDush
07-08-2017, 10:05 AM

Klay Thompson's and Brent Barry's, but their fathers were/are involved in the NBA.I know but think his hate for him might be personal.
:shrug:

Rivera
07-08-2017, 10:20 AM
there was some stuff from Lonzo I really liked, i feel his game started to fall apart when his jumper wasnt falling. early on he had good command of the floor, he has a leadership/floor general about him i really liked. He also has some it factor, I was drawn to him more than anyone I have watched in summer league to this point.

there were some concerns too, foot speed, defense

im not going to go in on his akward looking shot yet, only because it was one game. but there was stuff I did like

Tatum has been my favorite summer league player so far. love the kids game just love it, he has everything on offense. turn around, post up, slash, spot up, he has the all around arsenal already and he isnt afraid of the moment down the strech. theres a good chance he forces his way into the starting rotation, i like him that much

i liked fultz a lot too he looks impressive as well did Fox

but man im loving Tatum right now. He reminds me so much of a young more focused Melo

5ass
07-08-2017, 01:00 PM
KCP can help hide Balls bad defense.

eDush
07-08-2017, 03:53 PM
KCP can help hide Balls bad defense.How so....by playing next or should I say tied to the hip?

And was Bev able to hide "stirring the pot" defense?
:no:

5ass
07-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Shut up edush :nod:

WaDe03
07-08-2017, 06:46 PM
Shut up edush :nod:

:clap: :nod: :ohno:

:dance:

Lakers + Giants
07-08-2017, 08:24 PM
MTM, BI gonna rest for the rest of summer league. Right choice but still sad.

WaDe03
07-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Jaylen Brown looks terrible tonight so far.

LA4life24/8
07-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Zo w a trip dub. Nice. Sucks couldnt get the win and his shot is still off

bucketss
07-08-2017, 11:20 PM
kuzma was my fav draft prospect outside anunoby. my board for the #23 pick went like this

1. anunoby
2. kuzma
3. jonah bolden
4. dj wilson

AllBall
07-09-2017, 12:03 AM

76ers fans holding collective breath

KB24PG16
07-09-2017, 12:13 AM
saw a wheelchair being brought in for fultz, reminds me of a young paul pierce

KB24PG16
07-09-2017, 12:14 AM

boston is going to miss bradley a lot

AllBall
07-09-2017, 12:21 AM

Close one. Most likely they'll sit him out rest of SL as a precaution.

GREATNESS ONE
07-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Philly gonna have the best team in wheelchair basketball this year. LOL

GREATNESS ONE
07-09-2017, 01:07 AM
The last few pages were classic to read btw :) thanks for the laughs.

Scoots
07-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Fultz, before the ankle roll in the 3rd, was aggressive and hit a few really tough shots, but missed the open ones. Poythress was very aggressive and played well. Korkmaz can still shoot. Luwawu was inconsistent but showed enough to encourage.

The Warriors McCaw and Jones played well, Bell and Looney showed enough flashes to encourage.

eDush
07-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Fultz, before the ankle roll in the 3rd, was aggressive and hit a few really tough shots, but missed the open ones. Poythress was very aggressive and played well. Korkmaz can still shoot. Luwawu was inconsistent but showed enough to encourage.

The Warriors McCaw and Jones played well, Bell and Looney showed enough flashes to encourage.You can tell that Fultz is special even when he misses his shots. I hope his ankle roll is not what my Steph had to endure to begin his career tho :(

5ass
07-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Dennis smith is better than Ball and Fox.

warfelg
07-09-2017, 05:19 PM

DSJ is special.

5ass
07-09-2017, 05:20 PM
DSJ is special.

I dont understand how he fell so far in the draft.

5ass
07-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Yeah.. rookie of the year

Balltime
07-09-2017, 07:13 PM

Let's hold your horses there .

5ass
07-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Let's hold your horses there .

No.

warfelg
07-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Yeah.. rookie of the year

This is where you need to hold your horses. He good. He shouldn't have made it to the Mavs, but he's got plenty to work on.

hugepatsfan
07-10-2017, 09:35 AM
I thought Ainge was gonna take DSJ at #3 and was horrified but it might not have been the worst thing lol

hugepatsfan
07-10-2017, 09:39 AM

He looked amazing in his first game but has been straight trash. Even in that 1st game he had a ton of turnovers. I don't mind that much on the TOs because they're clearly trying to work on his handles. He's really been playing a lot of point for us and I don't think he'll ever be that guy in the NBA. So I expect and am OK with him looking awkward - all about developing those weaknesses. But he's been garbage shooting and getting to the rim these last 3 games. He did those things well at the NBA level last year so I'm not gonna get too concerned but I'd obviously like to see progress against summer league stiffs. This is a guy who looked competent vs. Lebron in the ECF - he should be embarrassing summer league guys.

5ass
07-10-2017, 11:39 AM
This is where you need to hold your horses. He good. He shouldn't have made it to the Mavs, but he's got plenty to work on.

Hes going to be playing for an elite coach and a veteran team that needs scoring. I think he has a good shot at winning.

Chewbacca
07-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Dennis Smith is pretty small yet soo explosive. It's amazing. I loved seeing him challenge Josh Jackson at the the rim.

LA4life24/8
07-10-2017, 01:57 PM
DSJ looks a lot like dame to me. That was my pre draft comparison. Neither are true point guards both can shoot the rock drive attack the rim neither plays defense but scoring wise they are great. No way knicks should havr taken niktilina over him.

sacgiants1213
07-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Lonzo ducking Fox.

WaDe03
07-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Lonzo scared of fox. That's not a hurdle he's willing to jump right now lol.

GREATNESS ONE
07-10-2017, 07:53 PM
Lonzo ducking Fox.

Yea so is Hart, Kuzma and BI.

Gonna laugh when Fox has more TO than assist again tonight.

b-ballistic
07-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Why was Kenny Smith being such a jerk in that last game (PHX v. HOU)?

WaDe03
07-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Brandon Paul needs to be on an NBA team. He's straight 3 and D and can throw down too. I'm amazed he wasn't drafted a few years ago as his game fits perfectly and he dominated at Illinois.

More-Than-Most
07-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Lonzo ball scared of fox it's confirmed

WaDe03
07-10-2017, 11:12 PM

Cavs should sign him honestly. He does everything they need and I bet he's better than most on their bench. His game fits better than Shumperts. He's been tearing up the summer league, both in Orlando and now Vegas. He's been prepping overseas mainly due to shoulder injuries the past few years.

D Blue987
07-10-2017, 11:54 PM
lmao! Fox is getting destroyed by Alex Carruso and Sac is getting destroyed by the Lakers D- league squad. Maybe Fox should be happy Lonzo didn't play instead. haha.

GREATNESS ONE
07-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Fox is scared of Caruso. It's confirmed.

KB24PG16
07-11-2017, 12:07 AM
fox and queens getting embarrassed by the g-leaguers lmao

KB24PG16
07-11-2017, 12:49 AM
mason iii looked far more impressive than fox, backcourt of him and hield looked nice

sacgiants1213
07-11-2017, 12:52 AM
Fox is scared of Caruso. It's confirmed.

To be fair, Caruso is the GOAT.

Lakers + Giants
07-11-2017, 01:05 AM
Didn't watch the game because there was nobody to watch with everyone sitting out. It would be the one game we win :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
07-11-2017, 01:10 AM
Didn't watch the game because there was nobody to watch with everyone sitting out. It would be the one game we win :laugh2:

You missed out, it was a good game.

More-Than-Most
07-11-2017, 01:53 AM
so is Caruso now the best Laker ever because that seems to happen in Laker land when a player has a good game

GoferKing_
07-11-2017, 03:37 AM
Caruso >>>>>>>>>>>>Fox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ball

By logic. xD

GREATNESS ONE
07-11-2017, 10:00 AM
Caruso >>>>>>>>>>>>Fox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ball

By logic. xD

MTM Logic :laugh2:

Fox got **** on last night so hard they pulled him 1/2 through the 3rd and now he's trying to flip it :laugh2:

Pendejo

goingfor28
07-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Nice to see Ball had to sit out so he wouldn't be embarassed by Fox. That's cute.

GREATNESS ONE
07-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Lol nice to see Fox get burned hard by some guy named Caruso, only to pull him out at the 3rd Qtr :laugh2: how adorable.

3 games and 9 assist, hopefully Fox can get two more assist next game.... to finally get double digit assist.

Lil Rhody
07-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Philly vs Boston here we go

Stunner
07-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Donovan Mitchell.... 37 points and 8 steals

Donovan Mitchell, 22 steals in 5 summer league games. At least 3 in every one. Oh, also averaging 20.4 points.

WaDe03
07-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Mitchell DSJ and Bam look like they may turn out to be steals.

Lil Rhody
07-11-2017, 09:00 PM
Boston first round bye

KB24PG16
07-11-2017, 11:27 PM
so is Caruso now the best Laker ever because that seems to happen in Laker land when a player has a good game

gotta let him play 31 games before crowning him goat

tredigs
07-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Jordan Bell with 5 pts 11 rbs 5 assts 5 steals 6 blocks (the 5x5) in 32 minutes with a +27 in a game the Warriors lost by 2. Always impressing me. This kid is going to get some minutes for GS this season.

Gibby23
07-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Jordan Bell with 5 pts 11 rbs 5 assts 5 steals 6 blocks (the 5x5) in 32 minutes with a +27 in a game the Warriors lost by 2. Always impressing me. This kid is going to get some minutes for GS this season.

Perfect landing spot for him. He is going to be really good. I wanted him, but he wouldn't have had the kind of impact he will for a winning team. Imagine Curry, Klay, KF, Dray, and Bell for stretches. Going to be a fun lineup.

JAZZNC
07-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Mitchell has been really impressive so far. I think DL traded up and grabbed the right guard this time, maybe he can make up for the total **** show that was the trade up for Trey Burke over CJ McCollum....ugh.

WaDe03
07-12-2017, 07:24 PM

And the Bulls, a team that said they're rebuilding traded him for cash lmao! The most inept FO I've seen.

eDush
07-12-2017, 09:55 PM

DSJ is special.
https://youtu.be/ASQSTjgf7zs :nod:

eDush
07-12-2017, 09:58 PM

And the Bulls, a team that said they're rebuilding traded him for cash lmao! The most inept FO I've seen.Umm that's minor compared to giving away Butler for inferior players :nod:

GREATNESS ONE
07-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Lebron just showed up to watch Lonzo Ball play.....

Gibby23
07-12-2017, 10:55 PM
gotta let him play 31 games before crowning him goat

Over a 3 year period

LongIslandIcedZ
07-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Man Lonzo can pass. Still think the Lakers got the best player in the draft.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

WaDe03
07-12-2017, 11:02 PM
Rondo Ball

WaDe03
07-12-2017, 11:19 PM
Goodness Larry Drew just embarrassed Lonzo lol.

KB24PG16
07-13-2017, 12:09 AM
that was a cute tantrum by tic

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 12:21 AM
Lonzo!!!!!

KB24PG16
07-13-2017, 12:21 AM
simmons and fultz look scared of lonzo on the sidelines

FlashBolt
07-13-2017, 12:22 AM
I said Lonzo was the best in the draft.. hate his dad but this guy is going to be fun to watch.

PhillySportFan
07-13-2017, 12:24 AM
He's playing great. I don't understand the need to play him 36 minutes in a summer league game though.

More-Than-Most
07-13-2017, 12:27 AM
Ball with a very good offensive game........ Maybe the worst defensive summer league performance anyone has had though... But that it to be ignore right? He did shoot better but his shooting and defense is going to be such an issue its hilarious that people cant see it... He makes DLO look like a good defender its that bad. The sixers Kork whom is getting his feet wet abused him at times lol. Man.

PhillySportFan
07-13-2017, 12:28 AM
its moronic is what it is but that is up to them.

Magic is basically being a show off, shouldn't be surprised I guess. Just hope it doesn't come back and bite you in the ***.

KobeOwnSU
Playing him into shape. And let's not pretend like the Lakers didn't know that LeBron was there to watch Lonzo. It was essentially a showcase.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

More-Than-Most
He's playing great. I don't understand the need to play him 36 minutes in a summer league game though.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 12:31 AM
Ball with a very good offensive game........ Maybe the worst defensive summer league performance anyone has had though... But that it to be ignore right? He did shoot better but his shooting and defense is going to be such an issue its hilarious that people cant see it... He makes DLO look like a good defender its that bad. The sixers Kork whom is getting his feet wet abused him at times lol. Man.

Lololol wow! You're hate holds no boundaries! Take them goggles off like Hawkeye and a few others, and you can appreciate a great player!

Lonzo is something else!whatever bro, have that m hate hate hate hate and convince few of our other on your hate theories on Lonzo and the Lakers.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 12:33 AM
Playing him into shape. And let's not pretend like the Lakers didn't know that LeBron was there to watch Lonzo. It was essentially a showcase.

Lonzo just took a **** on MTM and his eyeball of talent, it's legit hate.

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 12:37 AM

36, 11, 8. 5 steals, 2 bkocks, 6 turnovers. Took over in the 2nd half against the 27 year old PG Drew that thought he shook the kid at the end of the 1st half.

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 12:38 AM
How is it moronic? He didn't get hurt. Philly played Fultz like 10 minutes that game and he is done.

Is it moronic to play in more than 1 summer league? Or is that not extra minutes?

Math. ......

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 12:39 AM
Dat Ball Boy!

Aust
Lonzo Ball baby! **** yeah

HandsOnTheWheel
Can't wait what his dad has in store after this one :rolleyes:

lakerfan85
07-13-2017, 12:40 AM

I wouldn't pay much attention to him..

PhillySportFan
07-13-2017, 12:40 AM
How is it moronic? He didn't get hurt. Philly played Fultz like 10 minutes that game and he is done.

Is it moronic to play in more than 1 summer league? Or is that not extra minutes?

Math. ......

I personally just think it's excessive. I wouldn't want my top 2 pick playing 36 minutes in a summer league game. 20-25 minutes is plenty. Get his blood pumping a bit, see his game in action. You're playing 36 minutes to win a game, that's just not necessary in summer league.

Gritz
07-13-2017, 12:41 AM
That was like a mix of Fergie and Jesus

KB24PG16
07-13-2017, 12:46 AM
I personally just think it's excessive. I wouldn't want my top 2 pick playing 36 minutes in a summer league game. 20-25 minutes is plenty. Get his blood pumping a bit, see his game in action. You're playing 36 minutes to win a game, that's just not necessary in summer league.

philly doesnt like playing their top picks in regular season games

KB24PG16
07-13-2017, 12:47 AM
Can't wait what his dad has in store after this one :rolleyes:

cant wait for embiid and simmons/his sister tweets

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 12:48 AM
I wouldn't pay much attention to him..
I don't brother, he trolls us In our forum. Tried to flip it but I don't pay attention to that ***** ****. He tried but don't fake the funk, it makes you look weak. It never works.

KobeOwnSU
Y'all know damn well if he **** the bed you'd be in here dancing around in your clown shoes. Y'all have to resort to the amount of minutes he played? C'mon man. Y'all just have forgot what it looks like for a rookie to play more 10 minutes.

L8kers4life

5 steals, 2 blocks, 6 defensive rebounds and 8 deflections say hello... You are such hater. Just drop it dude, I love Russell but please don't ever compare his defense to Lonzo's . Did you enjoy LeBron sitting front row to watch Lonzo and the Lakers signing LeBrons boy KCP? Get outta here Moist.

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 12:50 AM

So what do you think about the Sixes playing 3 or 4 games in the Utah Summer League and the playing in Vegas?

Lonzo didn't play last game. They play pick up almost everyday at the facility in the Summer.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 12:50 AM
cant wait for embiid and simmons/his sister tweets

Don't forget Ben Simmons boyfriend on the sidelines with him! :laugh2:

KobeOwnSU
07-13-2017, 12:53 AM
Lord please forgive these unbelievers and nerds for they know not what they're talking about, in Lonzo Ball's name I pray

Amen
Amen.

Gritz
07-13-2017, 12:56 AM
Lord please forgive these unbelievers and nerds for they know not what they're talking about, in Lonzo Ball's name I pray

Amen

Aust
07-13-2017, 12:56 AM
Kevin Pelton‏ @kpelton

Lonzo Ball had 36 points and 11 assists. Before tonight, no player in ******'s summer league database (since 2004) had a 30-10 assist game.

Making history. He was also the first player in Vegas history to nab a triple double.

PhillySportFan
07-13-2017, 12:59 AM
So what do you think about the Sixes playing 3 or 4 games in the Utah Summer League and the playing in Vegas?

Lonzo didn't play last game. They play pick up almost everyday at the facility in the Summer.

Playing limited minutes and missing some games is fine. The summer league is really for guys who are battling to make it to the NBA. I wouldn't be against having my top pick not play the summer league at all. That's just personal preference.

This is a touchy subject in general and there's a lot of things you can't really point to as facts but you just know. Like when they play together in front of coaches they're not going to make any kind of "outstanding" play. Like Markelle tried to make a come from behind block and injured himself. Guys just aren't going to do that when playing pickup at the gym. It's hard to hold back when everybody's watching you.

Whatever though, you can disagree with me. It's probably just Magic being a show off. I guess that's in his nature. I'm not trying to knock Lonzo, kid looks good. It just feels like the Lakers are trying to make a statement, it's summer league and I just don't get it.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 01:07 AM

Amen

My Ninja :clap:

More-Than-Most
07-13-2017, 01:11 AM
Cant wait for the regular season. I said it was a great offensive performance but 5 steals makes his defense great? 3 of the 5 were literally thrown to him where he didnt move... We should ignore this as well right? He played 36 minutes in a summer league game... Lol lakers fans at their best

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 01:15 AM
Yea can't wait for the regular seasons! How were the box scores because I assure you didn't watch the game with that take! Hating on Lonzo still, wow! Bro give it up! Sometimes admitting we were wrong makes us much better than being stubborn about it still, wow! Lonzo play awesome and Bron came,.. your fave player LEBRON.

Idk, guess I have made a lot of youngsters into men, wish you can come around, stop hating on Lonzo it makes you look ignorant.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 01:17 AM
Lonzo shoulda had like 5/6 more assist and had 4/5 Hockey assist. Only someone that watched would have seen that.

More-Than-Most
07-13-2017, 01:18 AM
lmfao its 3 summer league games... I said he could very well be amazing but i highly doubt he is anything more than a bust AGAINST NBA TALENT... because of his shot and defense and he has shown me nothing to prove other wise... he drove tonight and got his points against a bad defensive bunch... he will need to use his shot in the actual nba because he wont be able to bully guys come the NBA season against actual NBA talent... That is where he will suffer... Is this in depth take to much for you to handle? OH my bad playing him 36 minutes is where its at in summer league against guys who wont be in the NBA... The BALL WAY

Gibby23
Cant wait for the regular season. I said it was a great offensive performance but 5 steals makes his defense great? 3 of the 5 were literally thrown to him where he didnt move... We should ignore this as well right? He played 36 minutes in a summer league game... Lol lakers fans at their best
It's summer league. He isn't stupid to go for a chase down block and possibly hurt his ankle. That would be just dumb. Also, Fultz graded out as a worse defender than Ball.

Gritz
Why in the hell haven't you grown out of power rangers yet? I was permabanned for some years and back then you had that crap.

More-Than-Most
Lonzo shoulda had like 5/6 more assist and had 4/5 Hockey assist. Only someone that watched would have seen that.

yes he could have had 5 more assists... he could have also had 4-5 more turnovers quite easily but that is irrelevant as well right?

More-Than-Most
07-13-2017, 01:19 AM
It's summer league. He isn't stupid to go for a chase down block and possibly hurt his ankle. That would be just dumb. Also, Fultz graded out as a worse defender than Ball.

lmfao a worse defender than ball? MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. congrats on being you as usual.

Fultz's 35.1 assist percentage is actually higher than Ball's 30.8 percent, per Sports-Reference.com.

I guess fultz has better vision than as well right? GTFO lol

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 01:19 AM
yes he could have had 5 more assists... he could have also had 4-5 more turnovers quite easily but that is irrelevant as well right?
He did have 11 assists. Nobody is doing that in Vegas.

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 01:20 AM
lmfao a worse defender than ball? MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. congrats on being you as usual.

It's true though. Stupid long misspelled words won't change that.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 01:21 AM
Lol thanks for arguing my fact. Lonzo would have had 5/6 more assist with legit NBA Talent around him.

L8kers4life

Again, he also had 2 blocks, 8 deflections and 6 defensive rebounds, of course you don't address that. And 36 minutes, who cares, your team played in a whole other summer league in Utah. GTFO

I don't even think you watched the games. I'm done with you, in 3 summer league games Lonzo has done something no other player has done at summer league, triple double and today 36 and 11. Just stop with the bust stuff, Lonzo is gonna be alright, and people are going to flock to play with him, why? because he makes the right play.

GREATNESS ONE

Lol you didn't even watch the game :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
07-13-2017, 01:22 AM
Lebron loved what he saw...

loved it so much he left early lol

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 01:22 AM
Again, he also had 2 blocks, 8 deflections and 6 defensive rebounds, of course you don't address that. And 36 minutes, who cares, your team played in a whole other summer league in Utah. GTFO

I don't even think you watched the games. I'm done with you, in 3 summer league games Lonzo has done something no other player has done at summer league, triple double and today 36 and 11. Just stop with the bust stuff, Lonzo is gonna be alright, and people are going to clock to play with him, why, because he makes the right play.

Lebron loved what he saw...

KB24PG16
07-13-2017, 01:25 AM

at least someone in philly can appreciate excellence :laugh2:

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 01:26 AM
loved it so much he left early lol
Lol just sit down, you're done for the night young buck.

More-Than-Most
07-13-2017, 01:26 AM

lol i will take the hit... couldnt have picked a worst time to post what i did before the game.

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 01:27 AM
http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/lonzo-ball-1.html

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/markelle-fultz-1.html

Fultz is a horrible defender. Ball had a better defensive rating, defensive box plus minus, and defensive win shares.

It wasn't just by a little in each category, he kicked Fultz *** in each category.

So who is a bad defender? The dude that had 5 steals and 2 blocks tonight or the dude that tried to block a shot from behind that he had no shot at and sprained his ankle?

bucketss
07-13-2017, 01:27 AM
nice game for lonzo but still lame how he ducked fox.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 01:28 AM
nice game for lonzo but still lame how he ducked fox.

-_- don't be simple.

KB24PG16
07-13-2017, 01:29 AM

his sciatica is probably acting up, he seems cranky tonight. didnt realize healthcare in philly was that bad, prayers up for embiid/simmons/fultz the docs better get the meds for the feds

More-Than-Most
07-13-2017, 01:30 AM
his sciatica is probably acting up, he seems cranky tonight. didnt realize healthcare in philly was that bad, prayers up for embiid/simmons/fultz the docs better get the meds for the feds

actually i am all on the up now... worked 14 hours today with limited pain. Sitting on a heating pad for weeks and yoga helps

KB24PG16
07-13-2017, 01:32 AM
actually i am all on the up now... worked 14 hours today with limited pain. Sitting on a heating pad for weeks and yoga helps

good **** fam :clap:

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 01:34 AM
He said heating pads :laugh:

More-Than-Most
07-13-2017, 01:35 AM

lol dont hate... you have no idea of the pain lol. Felt like I broke my left *** cheek and my left leg. Think about a hot poker entering your leg and jamming itself in your calf between your muscles... I am a grown *** man and healthy and could on walk for 20-30 seconds before being forced to sit down from pain and sweating like a 500 pounder

aman_13
07-13-2017, 01:38 AM
I love how he pushes the ball. It's very refreshing to see. That drive and bounce pass to the corner was unreal.

KB24PG16
07-13-2017, 01:43 AM
lol dont hate... you have no idea of the pain lol. Felt like I broke my left *** cheek and my left leg. Think about a hot poker entering your leg and jamming itself in your calf between your muscles... I am a grown *** man and healthy and could on walk for 20-30 seconds before being forced to sit down from pain and sweating like a 500 pounder

back injuries are the worst, killed tmacs career

GoferKing_
07-13-2017, 02:23 AM
Fox ducking Gary Payton II... and Mason too after Q1. Caruso a no show. The balance is shifting.xD

PurpleLynch
07-13-2017, 03:23 AM
I love how he pushes the ball. It's very refreshing to see. That drive and bounce pass to the corner was unreal.

I agree. His playmaking ability are something we Lakers fan haven't seen for a long time and it's damn fun watching him playing.

WaDe03
07-13-2017, 08:53 AM
Laker Nation stand up! We're back!

TheDish87
07-13-2017, 09:05 AM
Laker Nation stand up! We're back!

ummmmmmmmmmmm

WaDe03
07-13-2017, 09:12 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmm

we are back!!!!

TheDish87
07-13-2017, 09:42 AM
bandwagon losers are the worst.

but no, no the Lakers arent back. im sure they will be at some point but it sure as **** aint right now.

WaDe03
07-13-2017, 09:52 AM
bandwagon losers are the worst.

but no, no the Lakers arent back. im sure they will be at some point but it sure as **** aint right now.

Wait, so you think I'm being serious?

You sound pretty bitter in every post, sit back and relax.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 10:02 AM

:laugh2:

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 10:24 AM

Lol. And he won't acknowledge the bet he jumped in. He probably wouldn't pay anyways.

Lakers + Giants
07-13-2017, 10:24 AM
NBA is better when Lakers are relevant. Even summer league is fun right now, we got Lakers fans arguing and defending their team vs other young teams. Its great. I'm not saying were good right now, but we got this buzz because of that ball boy. Definitely different than the last few years.

TheDish87
07-13-2017, 10:46 AM

sure seems like it. otherwise, why be so annoying?

TheDish87
07-13-2017, 10:48 AM
Lol. And he won't acknowledge the bet he jumped in. He probably wouldn't pay anyways.

acknowledge it where? did you really think id seriously make a bet with a random stranger on the internet on something that is nearly 2 years away lololol. its sad you just cant let anyone have a diff opinion and kepttrying to make bets over it.

Lakers + Giants
07-13-2017, 10:49 AM

That's the point. To annoy anyone who will be irked by it, aka You.

TheDish87
07-13-2017, 10:55 AM

not annoyed with the lakers thing, i cant stand bandwagons. irked wouldnt be the right word, its jsut annoying, is it that hard to have a simple discussion without acting like a child? only MTM and edush should be getting trolled

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 11:05 AM
lol did you just back out the deal you agreed too? :laugh2: wow

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 11:07 AM
lol did you just back out the deal you agreed too? :laugh2: wow

He was quick to jump in when I wasn't even talking to him. Lol. Now he's trying to throw insults on his way out. I should have told him..

Stay in yo lane...

TheDish87
07-13-2017, 11:10 AM
lol all i did was ask if i could get on it, i never 'agreed' to anything. i wouldnt trust you (or anyone) to actually pay lol. but hey good luck trying to bet anyone who isnt pro Laker

Gibby23
lol all i did was ask if i could get on it, i never 'agreed' to anything. i wouldnt trust you (or anyone) to actually pay lol. but hey good luck trying to bet anyone who isnt pro Laker

Why ask if you could get in on it? Do you know what that means?

BoSox47
lol some people get to far ahead of themselves with these Summer League results. Their favorite player goes off against a bunch of guys who wont be playing in the NBA this year. This was a good draft with a lot of intriguing prospects, but most if not all of these rookies will have some serious challenges to face in the NBA.

WaDe03
07-13-2017, 11:20 AM

Block me if you're annoyed, it's really that simple. You don't seem to like us Laker Nation followers.

FlashBolt
07-13-2017, 02:35 PM
MTM makes everyone hate Philly fans - a team that has been irrelevant for over a decade. Man, just stop. You don't have to be against anyone that coinflicts with your Sixers squad. Ben Simmons can't even play a game, Embiid has played 40 games in two seasons (no b2b's), and you guys just tanked year after year. Hardly impressed by Sixers management but let's be honest here, Ball is the best player in this draft. He's had the most pressure and he's so damn mature at this age it's amazing.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 02:57 PM
MTM makes everyone hate Philly fans - a team that has been irrelevant for over a decade. Man, just stop. You don't have to be against anyone that coinflicts with your Sixers squad. Ben Simmons can't even play a game, Embiid has played 40 games in two seasons (no b2b's), and you guys just tanked year after year. Hardly impressed by Sixers management but let's be honest here, Ball is the best player in this draft. He's had the most pressure and he's so damn mature at this age it's amazing.

:clap: great post!

TheDish87
07-13-2017, 04:07 PM

woah woah woahhh while i think Ball will be a good player he likely falls plenty behind Tatum and Fultz and personally to me behind Jackson and Dennis Smith as well.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 04:26 PM
woah woah woahhh while i think Ball will be a good player he likely falls plenty behind Tatum and Fultz and personally to me behind Jackson and Dennis Smith as well.

That's your opinion and that's his opinion, he's obviously seen a good amount of all the players to make that assessment.

You should watch Lonzo play too before making an assessment.

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 04:26 PM
That's your opinion and that's his opinion, he's obviously seen a good amount of all the players to make that assessment.

He will just back out of his opinion. He is known to back out

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 04:42 PM

:laugh2:

TheDish87

i have and i made it clear before i think he could be an all star type player. if he learns how to move his feet on D and is able to get his shot off consistently he will be pretty good. i never once said he would suck.

TheDish87

are you that desperate for $100?

Gibby23
07-13-2017, 04:50 PM

It's one thing to act like you know something, but when you jump in an try and take a bet when nobody was talking to you? Lol... I didn't ask you to bet... And then you try to play it off because 2 years in't enough time for you to save $100? Save $5 a month and you will have more than enough, you might have even won.

Next time, don't jump in if you can't keep your word. It isn't about no $100, it's about you jumping in an making a bet. You backed out 10 minutes later. ***** move.

GREATNESS ONE
07-13-2017, 04:54 PM

I don't think it's about the money, it's the principle and honor amongst Men. You agreed to a deal, you honor it, not back out or even worse lose and don't pay up.

Rivera
07-13-2017, 05:15 PM

dont be so surprised, MtM once fell inside the toilet after taking a dump. true story

LongIslandIcedZ
07-13-2017, 05:59 PM
Even if both teams are losers this year, the developing rivalry between Sixers and Lakers fan is going to be one hell of a ride.

Hopefully the Knicks can jump into that rivalry next season, lol.

Lakers + Giants
07-13-2017, 06:42 PM
Even if both teams are losers this year, the developing rivalry between Sixers and Lakers fan is going to be one hell of a ride.

Hopefully the Knicks can jump into that rivalry next season, lol.

That's what I was saying. 2 franchises that have been dead for the last few years now have something to argue about besides which team is better at tanking :laugh2:

More-Than-Most
07-13-2017, 07:01 PM

lol his opinion is for anyone that is against anything sixers because he is scared of embiid... when he gets called out on his crap he then threatens to put you on ignore.

eDush
07-13-2017, 08:18 PM
Fox ducking Gary Payton II... and Mason too after Q1. Caruso a no show. The balance is shifting.xDThey barely used him but Caruso looked good when he did play :nod:

eDush
07-13-2017, 08:19 PM
Laker Nation stand up! We're back!You wish lol and I am more of a Lakers fan then you ever be :nod:

eDush
07-13-2017, 08:27 PM

not annoyed with the lakers thing, i cant stand bandwagons. irked wouldnt be the right word, its jsut annoying, is it that hard to have a simple discussion without acting like a child? only MTM and edush should be getting trolledYou still upset that you think simple total amt and length of contract threads are very confusing to you and trolling me for it cause I asked how so?