PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo Anthony

Tg11
06-20-2017, 11:46 AM
With Melo having his no trade clause and him waiving his no trade if it potentially happens it begs the question of where Melo can go? I mean where is the best spot for him not just for him but for his family specifically his kids I mean considering he and Lala are pretty much over...Melo is going to need to relocate and Melo he hasn't exactly won a championship since coming into the league so you would have thought that after being in the league for 13-14 years he would have won a chip by now so obviously Melo wants to win now and if he does it begs the question of where Melo should go vs where he will go

Tg11
06-20-2017, 12:26 PM
Carmelo to the Lakers or Clippers actually looks good right now...you have Melo on the West Coast it actually works

da ThRONe
06-20-2017, 12:30 PM
I think Anthony to the Heat would be the best bet. They have cap space now Bosh is off the books. Carmelo seems more interested in where he plays than what he's playing for it it's hard to imagine a better place than Miami and they'll be able to have a strong team with Dragic, Anthony, and Whiteside.

Tg11
06-20-2017, 12:35 PM
Unless you team up Carmelo with Westbrook in OKC? Carmelo to the Thunder would be a monster move if you think about it...Westbrook would have much added help and think about it him and Melo as a dynamic duo playing together it would entice more people to actually go to OKC

FOXHOUND
06-20-2017, 12:50 PM
Nothing will happen with Melo until the dust settles on a bunch of other possible moves. The Clippers remain his most likely destination if Chris Paul stays, IMO.

Bostonjorge
06-20-2017, 12:58 PM
Deng and Moz for Melo

Tg11
06-20-2017, 01:09 PM
The Lakers are not even a contender right now hell they are not even in the conversation as far as chips go...so why have him go to the Lakers a team that is relatively young? When he could have a realistic shot at winning a title if he goes to the Clippers

eDush
06-20-2017, 01:19 PM
Carmelo to the Lakers or Clippers actually looks good right now...you have Melo on the West Coast it actually worksNo it would not work, at least not to the Lakers which now run a variation of the Dubs' rhythm and flow offense while Melo will only play one style, ISO :nod:

Tg11
06-20-2017, 01:21 PM
Then if Melo stays on the East coast and he stays in the Eastern Conference besides the Knicks only realistic destinations are to the Cavs or to the Celtics

Bosston
06-20-2017, 01:22 PM
Anywhere... as long as it's out of NYC.

JordansBulls
06-20-2017, 10:22 PM
Melo to the Bulls

MrfadeawayJB
06-20-2017, 10:35 PM
He underachieves wherever he goes so who really cares

Dade County
06-20-2017, 10:55 PM
The Lakers are not even a contender right now hell they are not even in the conversation as far as chips go...so why have him go to the Lakers a team that is relatively young? When he could have a realistic shot at winning a title if he goes to the Clippers

Lakers:
Randle, Deng & 2nd rd pick for Melo

Clips:
Jordan for Melo

Cracka2HI!
06-20-2017, 11:30 PM
Melo is severely underrated right now. I want my Clipps to strike.

3 team trade(possibly more)

Clipps - Melo, O'Quinn
Jazz - Redick
Knicks - Rivers, Burks, Lyles, Wes Johnson, 1st from Utah.

bagwell368
06-21-2017, 05:46 AM
Then if Melo stays on the East coast and he stays in the Eastern Conference besides the Knicks only realistic destinations are to the Cavs or to the Celtics

Beat up, overpriced, pass never, volume shooter, D rarely, rebounds well - yeah, he's a prize.

mgomrjsurf
06-21-2017, 07:13 AM
When George deal is done maybe today or even Butler then Anthiny might get talked about n moves and Clippers have guys to resign before getting somembody else.

eDush
06-22-2017, 03:45 PM
With Melo having his no trade clause and him waiving his no trade if it potentially happens it begs the question of where Melo can go? I mean where is the best spot for him not just for him but for his family specifically his kids I mean considering he and Lala are pretty much over...Melo is going to need to relocate and Melo he hasn't exactly won a championship since coming into the league so you would have thought that after being in the league for 13-14 years he would have won a chip by now so obviously Melo wants to win now and if he does it begs the question of where Melo should go vs where he will goBKN which mean he still home :nod:

Dade County
06-23-2017, 12:21 AM
I was thinking Melo would have been traded by now.

Oh well.

Bostonjorge
06-23-2017, 01:17 AM
I was thinking Melo would have been traded by now.

Oh well.

He has unfinished business is NY. Getting a unicorn to force his way out and getting Phill fired. Then he will waive the no trade clause.