PDA

View Full Version : LeBron: The Decision 2.0

Tg11
06-20-2017, 11:03 AM
Should LeBron leave the Cavs again even after promising them a chip and winning a chip with Cleveland and writing that letter once he first came back...if LeBron leaves again and they make a whole ESPN special about it with him announcing his decision like how he did when he said he was going to take his talents to South Beach and play for the Miami Heat if there is a Decision 2.0 with the ball being in LeBron's court where could he go?

Realistically the only 2 teams he could go to are the Clippers and Lakers because of the fact that LeBron has a house out there in the LA area...his endorsements and what have you are all there so him playing for the Clippers or Lakers really makes no difference especially if he does leave Cleveland to play for one of those teams

But then again no one expected him to take his talents to South Beach back when he chose to play for the Heat so LeBron if he wants he could realistically go to any team in the NBA and wherever he goes others will follow...that is just the fact of the matter

AllBall
06-20-2017, 12:59 PM
It would be 3.0 at this point, and he will never do another TV special.

Tg11
06-20-2017, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he does

AntiG
06-20-2017, 01:37 PM
He should come to Boston. They have the chips to make a big trade and still have MLE while already having the #1 seed roster in the conference.

Tg11
06-20-2017, 01:39 PM
Unless LeBron decides to go to the Western Conference

Vee-Rex
06-20-2017, 02:54 PM
I don't think there's a team LeBron wants to play on other than the Cavs, or if the banana butt buddies find a team (like maybe NY or something). He even said so himself before, that he never wanted to go out West and joined Miami because of his butt buddies.

Big Zo
06-20-2017, 03:01 PM
I don't think there's a team LeBron wants to play on other than the Cavs, or if the banana butt buddies find a team (like maybe NY or something). He even said so himself before, that he never wanted to go out West and joined Miami because of his butt buddies.
The same butt buddies Cav fans were dreaming on having on their team just a couple of days ago?

Vee-Rex
06-20-2017, 03:03 PM
The same butt buddies Cav fans were dreaming on having on their team just a couple of days ago?

Yeah. I'm a big fan of Wade, CP3, and Melo. I just like calling them his banana butt buddies. :)

Scoots
06-20-2017, 03:37 PM
We know LeBron plans things out, he's looking to LA for his move after next year.

Tg11
06-20-2017, 03:49 PM
Then either Clippers or Lakers but if he goes out West to the West Coast he is going to have to deal with the Warriors in the playoffs either in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round