PDA

View Full Version : How do the Raptors recover if they lose Lowry?

Tg11
06-20-2017, 10:36 AM
If the Raptors lose Lowry in the free agency market should Lowry leave and be signed by another team then how do the Raptors recover as a team? How do their front office recover especially if Masai can't re-sign Lowry?

Who takes over as PG? Cory Joseph? He's **** and not to mention Powell he hasn't even played up to his potential or how about Delon Wright?

Either way I don't see how the Raptors recover should Lowry leave because Lowry even said he wants to win a ring he wants to win it now and he isn't going to win it with the Raptors

mike_noodles
06-20-2017, 10:46 AM
They sign Chris Paul.

/close thread.

Tg11
06-20-2017, 10:50 AM
What makes you think the Raptors would even be in contention for CP3? What makes you even think CP3 himself would even want to play for the Raptors much less play in Toronto? No explain to me your reasoning

mike_noodles
06-20-2017, 08:46 PM
What makes you think the Raptors would even be in contention for CP3? What makes you even think CP3 himself would even want to play for the Raptors much less play in Toronto? No explain to me your reasoning

Seriously?

FlashBolt
06-20-2017, 08:52 PM
Lowry is doing them a favor if he leaves. Why would you want to sign an aging PG who gets injured and sucks in the playoffs? News to me. They should focus on rebuilding. A bit obvious they are slowing down while the rest of the EC catches up.

hugepatsfan
06-20-2017, 08:54 PM
Lose in the playoffs just like they do with him lol