PDA

View Full Version : Does this chip even count?

nastynice
06-13-2017, 01:53 AM
Given that this trophy was STRICTLY for the haters, does it actually count?

Also, being that it was for the haters, do hater tears take away from it or only add to how valuable it is?

I'm not gonna discourage basketball fans from posting, but I'm especially hoping to hear from the haters. How many tears did you shed today? Even tho this chip was strictly for the haters, do you as a hater really feel internally fulfilled?

Saddletramp
06-13-2017, 01:54 AM
No tears from me. It was in the bag when KD decided he didn't want a challenge. Knew this was how this year would end 11 months ago.

Keep on trollin', though. Seems to be your calling.

JordansBulls
06-13-2017, 01:59 AM
Like Miami 2012.

FlashBolt
06-13-2017, 01:59 AM
I came to the realization that the Warriors were most likely going to win it when Durant signed. The tears were shed on that day - which is coming to nearly a year. No one is shedding a tear or is surprised. You guys won on July 4th. Today was just the exhibit on display. When the Cavs won last year, I was surprised. I'm sure Warriors fan shed a few tears. I think most NBA fans, Cavs or not, were a bit too optimistic for their own good but deep down, everyone knew, Warriors were the heavy favorites. And for that reason, no one is surprised. The entire series, it felt like Cleveland were just trying to hang on to the rope while Warriors had the scissor. Does it count? Sure it does. But it also counts as one of the least satisfying rings from a team of superstars. No superteam existed in the social media era. This is the first. And boy, unless a team wises up and make some damn good moves, they will win everything.

LOb0
06-13-2017, 02:00 AM
lol none. I'm a Celtics fan. All this did was make Durant a guy that couldn't win one without the most help in NBA history and push Bron further away from reaching Jordan.

Oh and it caused the worst playoffs in recent history.

LA_Raiders
06-13-2017, 02:02 AM
Sure, the ones from the 3 ******* at Miami counted.

nastynice
06-13-2017, 02:04 AM
Flashbolt and saddle, this is more your trophy than mine.

Next year will be for Cali, but this was for you two, and your crew ;)

LOb0
I also believe hater tears only add to it :)

lol "hater" you sound like some ghetto tool that can't understand legit criticism.

nastynice
I also believe hater tears only add to it :)

JAZZNC
06-13-2017, 02:07 AM
God you're such a tool.

LOb0
06-13-2017, 02:08 AM
Sure, the ones from the 3 ******* at Miami counted.

As they should. Durant didn't need to play this series and GS would have still been the favorite. Could you say that about Bron's heat teams?

PhillySportFan
06-13-2017, 02:08 AM
Such a troll thread. No tears from me but I would like to punch KD in the face and tell him to grow a pair. That's all.

nastynice
06-13-2017, 02:09 AM
God you're such a tool.

lol, good

nastynice
06-13-2017, 02:09 AM
Such a troll thread. No tears from me but I would like to punch KD in the face and tell him to grow a pair. That's all.

That would def qualify as tears :)

PhillySportFan
06-13-2017, 02:11 AM

Lol ok, guess I'm crying then. Seriously though, 18k posts and you post a troll thread? c'mon man.

LOb0
06-13-2017, 02:11 AM

Like the ones in your personal life lol. 18k posts no life. I guess troll posts are your substitute for women.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-13-2017, 02:12 AM
Easy to play victim, huh?

FlashBolt
06-13-2017, 02:14 AM
LeBron as the GOAT ship has sailed. You can't disguise 5 Finals losses. Sorry, it's just not happening. He deserves some blame for how he created this Cavs team so even though he can't control how they perform, it was his decision that ended up losing for him. He'll end up as #2 and that's a heck of an accomplishment. As far as basketball talent, he's the GOAT in my eyes but if it doesn't translate to enough accolades as Jordan, you gotta give it up to Jordan. I've heard debates as to why LeBron can be the GOAT. I haven't heard any debates as to why Jordan shouldn't be the GOAT.

But it's quite obvious that this Warriors team is stacked to the gills. Here's hoping Spurs can make a move for CP3 and also, Boston gets Hayward, Cavs trade Love to the Pelicans and get Cousins, and Pelicans sign Lowry. I'm down to watch that. Moves need to be made or next season may be the worst ever. Warriors are ONLY going to get better with KD finally winning his ring.

LOb0
06-13-2017, 02:14 AM
LeBron as the GOAT ship has sailed. You can't disguise 5 Finals losses. Sorry, it's just not happening. He deserves some blame for how he created this Cavs team so even though he can't control how they perform, it was his decision that ended up losing for him. He'll end up as #2 and that's a heck of an accomplishment. As far as basketball talent, he's the GOAT in my eyes but if it doesn't translate to enough accolades as Jordan, you gotta give it up to Jordan. I've heard debates as to why LeBron can be the GOAT. I haven't heard any debates as to why Jordan shouldn't be the GOAT.

But it's quite obvious that this Warriors team is stacked to the gills. Here's hoping Spurs can make a move for CP3 and also, Boston gets Hayward, Cavs trade Love to the Pelicans and get Cousins, and Pelicans sign Lowry. I'm down to watch that. Moves need to be made or next season may be the worst ever. Warriors are ONLY going to get better with KD finally winning his ring.

The next 3-5 seasons are on complete lockdown. Almost no reason to even watch anymore.

nastynice
06-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Lol ok, guess I'm crying then. Seriously though, 18k posts and you post a troll thread? c'mon man.

Cmon man, with all the hate threads we can't have even ONE thread to counteract?

nastynice
06-13-2017, 02:20 AM
Like the ones in your personal life lol. 18k posts no life. I guess troll posts are your substitute for women.

Ain't been laid in a month. That kinda stings :(

JAZZNC
06-13-2017, 03:09 AM
Ain't been laid in a month. That kinda stings :(

So you and lol,please circle jerking each other to a Splash Bros poster doesn't count?

More-Than-Most
06-13-2017, 03:10 AM
i dont mind Nasty rubbing it in... at least he has been up front about it... the other warrior morons are the ones who kept saying this team has a shot and yada yada just to save face.

nastynice
06-13-2017, 03:13 AM
So you and lol,please circle jerking each other to a Splash Bros poster doesn't count?

I told you bro, that was a month ago, lol

nastynice
06-13-2017, 03:15 AM
i dont mind Nasty rubbing it in... at least he has been up front about it... the other warrior morons are the ones who kept saying this team has a shot and yada yada just to save face.

I had to bro...honestly, I borderline started this thread out of obligation, haha!

More-Than-Most
06-13-2017, 03:17 AM
I had to bro...honestly, I borderline started this thread out of obligation, haha!

you wont hear me gripe... best team won.. personally i think your warriors team is the best ever. I am not saying they have the best players ever because there is a difference.. I think curry and durant will be all time top 10-20 players but for a team with 4 top stars how they play is pretty incredible.

nastynice
06-13-2017, 03:22 AM
you wont hear me gripe... best team won.. personally i think your warriors team is the best ever. I am not saying they have the best players ever because there is a difference.. I think curry and durant will be all time top 10-20 players but for a team with 4 top stars how they play is pretty incredible.

They're fun to watch. So are the Cavs. Dubs fan to the core, also big time lebron and Kyrie fan.

I love this best player vs best team thing. Win win :)

smith&wesson
06-13-2017, 03:29 AM
Show time lakers ships counted
Big 3 celtics ships counted
Heat big 3 ships counted

This counts too.

JAZZNC
06-13-2017, 03:29 AM

It's certainly impressive how they've collected talent that meshes so well together from top to bottom. They don't have a single liability on offense or defense. When you have zero one dimensional players you're gonna be really really hard to beat. Just too many options on offense and defense. The only reason they lost last year was Harrison Barnes going 3 for 97 on wide open jumpers. All they needed was one or two more made shots from him per game and they win that series...and you replace him with a top 2 player in the known universe it's game over.

smith&wesson
06-13-2017, 03:33 AM
lol none. I'm a Celtics fan. All this did was make Durant a guy that couldn't win one without the most help in NBA history and push Bron further away from reaching Jordan.

Oh and it caused the worst playoffs in recent history.

Wait didnt KG, Pierce, Allen team up to do the same thing ?

Saddletramp
06-13-2017, 03:50 AM
Wait didnt KG, Pierce, Allen team up to do the same thing ?

Still don't get it. Those guys formed something special. KD joined something special. People were making the argument that the Warriors from last year were the top team ever. Then they added the second best player in the NBA.

Maybe those video games KD plays are on rookie level with all the sliders set to his advantage. Seems like the kind of weak *** ***** thing he'd do.

smith&wesson
06-13-2017, 04:11 AM
Still don't get it. Those guys formed something special. KD joined something special. People were making the argument that the Warriors from last year were the top team ever. Then they added the second best player in the NBA.

Maybe those video games KD plays are on rookie level with all the sliders set to his advantage. Seems like the kind of weak *** ***** thing he'd do.

Meh.. no matter how you look at it, for their time they were 3 superstars who couldnt get it done on their respective teams and joined up to form a juggernaut of a team in the east.

Saddletramp
06-13-2017, 04:22 AM
Meh.. no matter how you look at it, for their time they were 3 superstars who couldnt get it done on their respective teams and joined up to form a juggernaut of a team in the east.

I typed other stuff but it boils down to this:

Forming is different than joining.

Bostonjorge
06-13-2017, 04:23 AM

Don't know why people thought GS was the best team ever last year. They lost just as much games against Memphis then Cavs lost the whole east playoffs. I would think the greatest team ever would sweep Memphis?

Saddletramp
06-13-2017, 04:27 AM
Don't know why people thought GS was the best team ever last year. They lost just as much games against Memphis then Cavs lost the whole east playoffs. I would think the greatest team ever would sweep Memphis?

They did. Maybe it was coming off a title, having the only Unanimous MVP ever and setting a win record. I see you're discounting them because Lebron won though. You're so transparent it's not ****ing funny. It is, however, lame.

metswon69
06-13-2017, 04:37 AM
Seriously what the **** is with all these ridiculous threads in this forum?

Think it might be time to revoke your thread making privileges Nastynice if you are going to continue trolling.