PDA

View Full Version : Would you wanna see Warriors/Cavs 4

Ty Fast
06-13-2017, 12:25 AM
I just don't see how anyone can beat either one of these teams. What would you think of seeing a part 4?

blams
06-13-2017, 12:28 AM
It's going to happen. And GS will win unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DanG
06-13-2017, 12:32 AM
We'll see it and the regular season will be as meaningless as ever. The Celtics can add both Hayward and George and I wouldn't give them a shot to beat the Cavs. The Spurs don't stand much of a chance either.

FlashBolt
06-13-2017, 12:33 AM
No, I don't wanna see it. I'd rather see a Spurs vs Cavs matchup. Number 1 vs Number 2. LeBron vs Kawhi. Unless Cavs can make some moves to make this a fair matchup, give me the Spurs vs Cavs.

GREATNESS ONE
06-13-2017, 12:35 AM
It doesn't matter what we want, Cavs and Warriors have easy paths to the Finals, out West a bit tougher but we will see these teams again for a 4th time.

Bron will re-tool and I can see moves being made to gaining a few more star-like vet solid caliber players to join.

Love should be moved for Demarcus Cousins and somehow get Wade.

Chronz
06-13-2017, 12:37 AM
You mean R.2 right?

Vinny642
06-13-2017, 12:40 AM
Nope, which is why NBA rating will continue to drop

ewing
06-13-2017, 12:48 AM
No

FlashBolt
06-13-2017, 12:55 AM
It doesn't matter what we want, Cavs and Warriors have easy paths to the Finals, out West a bit tougher but we will see these teams again for a 4th time.

Bron will re-tool and I can see moves being made to gaining a few more star-like vet solid caliber players to join.

Love should be moved for Demarcus Cousins and somehow get Wade.

No, forget about Wade. Wade is 36 and has to realize his worth. He's a ten million player. I like the Love for Cousins trade and Cavs sweep the Warriors if they get Cousins.

kobe4thewinbang
06-13-2017, 12:57 AM
Hell no. Let it go on the back burner for a year or two. Spurs will rise again, if history is to judge. They could fall off though, so it's an interesting summer for all legit contenders. I think the Celtics could beat the Cavaliers if they land another star or even the Raptors or Wizards. I still want Wizards/Cavaliers, especially after Boston laid an egg for most of that series. The Warriors will be good, no doubt, but Spurs can knock them out and so can a revamped Thunder or maybe even a more efficient Rockets. And I'm not very trusting of Durant or Curry's health. That could happen!

hughest4
06-13-2017, 01:12 AM
Yeah i'd love to see it again.
I enjoy the NBA, but I was glued to the TV this series. Lebron is the best player in basketball, and the Warriors are the best team. I'll take that matchup anyday.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-13-2017, 01:15 AM
Just as long as the first three rounds are competitive this time, though I'd prefer to see the Celtics in it.

GREATNESS ONE
06-13-2017, 01:15 AM
Just as long as the first three rounds are competitive this time, though I'd prefer to see the Celtics in it.

Lol they won't be.

Dade County
06-13-2017, 01:17 AM
No!

HEAT vs GS or Spurs

metswon69
06-13-2017, 01:22 AM
I like the rivalry to be honest. I'm not old enough to remember Celtics/Lakers in the 80s but that rivalry basically saved the NBA. This won't have that same effect but its captivating, nonetheless.

archdevil84
06-13-2017, 01:24 AM
No!

HEAT vs GS or Spurs

my man :D

Hangtime
06-13-2017, 01:24 AM
Sorry......but this is the most interesting and mildly entertaining matchup for the finals based on the current landscape. Unless there are some major changes to other teams in the off season. You got at least 3 all star veteran players on both sides. The two best players in the game right now on both teams. And this has become a rivalry which the NBA lacks. Two point guards that are taking it right to each other. Cavs are the best matchup for the Warriors right now. Tell me who would be better out the east as it currently stands?

LOb0
06-13-2017, 01:33 AM
I don't want to see GS vs anyone. This is like Team USA vs Scrubs. I don't really care. Coward KD ruined the meaningful games.

nastynice
06-13-2017, 02:07 AM
Yeah i'd love to see it again.
I enjoy the NBA, but I was glued to the TV this series. Lebron is the best player in basketball, and the Warriors are the best team. I'll take that matchup anyday.

Exactly why even tho everyone says they don't wanna watch, ratings would still kill

JordansBulls
06-13-2017, 02:10 AM
It would have been Bulls vs Warriors this year without the Rondo injury. We were 4-0 vs Cavs.

LA_Raiders
06-13-2017, 02:10 AM
No, but it will happen, GS is stacked and Clev plays in the Easy.

hugepatsfan
06-13-2017, 02:11 AM
Sure. Game 3 was good and 4/5 were alright. I love competitive games in any sport even if it's not my team. This matchup is the best shot we get at that. Games 1-2 were snoopers that I only left on so I could talk **** about KG having a vagina in this forum.

hugepatsfan
06-13-2017, 02:14 AM
It would have been Bulls vs Warriors this year without the Rondo injury. We were 4-0 vs Cavs.

But you were 1-3 va the Wizards you would have played before the Cavs if you closed out Boston.

Scoots
06-13-2017, 09:34 AM
Sure ... but I'd rather it be a team more similar to the Warriors ... The Wizards would be good.

BKLYNpigeon
06-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Nope, which is why NBA rating will continue to drop

Highest Ratings for an NBA finals since Jordan Bulls.

LA4life24/8
06-13-2017, 12:11 PM
God no. This one wasnt entertaining in the slightest. Please. I hope 2 different teams make it next year. Very unlikely that it won't be part 4 next year though

mngopher35
06-13-2017, 12:16 PM
I wanna see part 3 without Durant inserting himself into the picture lol.

It will likely be the match up and possibly the only hope for a legit series again in the playoffs (hopefully spurs or Boston have something to say about this). I just hope we get some real competitive playoff games by then tbh moreso than caring who makes it.

Without big changes I just think next year would be somewhat similar to this with GS peaking and Lebron getting older...

Big Zo
06-13-2017, 12:18 PM
I keep hearing this, but where are these ratings coming from? Is it possible that the league is just throwing this out there to hype itself up?

mngopher35
06-13-2017, 12:24 PM
I keep hearing this, but where are these ratings coming from? Is it possible that the league is just throwing this out there to hype itself up?

I dunno where but honestly I think tons will watch the finals even in years to come with this team. I think more people will just tune out a little more during the season etc. but they will wanna see GS against the top teams (to cheer on the super team or to hope they fail).

Quinnsanity
06-13-2017, 03:47 PM
If the Cavs improve enough to make this competitive, sure. If they can make a good Kevin Love trade and get some nice three-and-D wings in there, this could be really fun. But if the Cavs run it back, no, I hope they lose before the Finals.

Yanks All Day
06-13-2017, 03:53 PM
Cavs will surely make moves to match Golden State. We're at the point in time where they're each building rosters solely to beat one another. Cavs won last year, so Dubs got KD. Now, the Warriors won, so I'm pretty sure Cavs will counter with a move of their own.

Realistically, the Warriors only semi-care about the Spurs and the Cavs don't care about anyone in the East. Barring major injury, this is the Finals for the next 3 years. It'll be fun watching them try to out-tweak one another and (ideally) trade rings.

IndyRealist
06-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Need to see what moves the Cavs make. If they go out and land Paul George, heck yeah.

LOb0
06-13-2017, 04:06 PM

Yeah people wanted to see if Bron could top them. 3 more years of this and prepare for the ratings tank.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-13-2017, 04:12 PM
Do people really think the Cavs are going to get better next year? Two Finals rotation pieces in Korver and Deron Williams are most likely leaving in the offseason, thus they're going to have to find players that can replace their production (yeah, they were **** in the Finals but still rotation pieces). Too many black hole contracts with very little value and Cavs with barely any future draft picks. They can only hope they come out with a vengence next year or get lucky in a lopsided trade or else they may very well be uprooted by an up and coming East team next year.

TrueFan420
06-13-2017, 04:47 PM
No, I don't wanna see it. I'd rather see a Spurs vs Cavs matchup. Number 1 vs Number 2. LeBron vs Kawhi. Unless Cavs can make some moves to make this a fair matchup, give me the Spurs vs Cavs.

So your not ok with seeing the warriors in the finals for the 4th year in a row but your ok seeing Lebron for his 8th year spanning two teams?

TrueFan420
06-13-2017, 04:49 PM
Do people really think the Cavs are going to get better next year? Two Finals rotation pieces in Korver and Deron Williams are most likely leaving in the offseason, thus they're going to have to find players that can replace their production (yeah, they were **** in the Finals but still rotation pieces). Too many black hole contracts with very little value and Cavs with barely any future draft picks. They can only hope they come out with a vengence next year or get lucky in a lopsided trade or else they may very well be uprooted by an up and coming East team next year.

they'll be back on vet mins and wade will prob join them for MLE. Both love and kyrie can be moved for better pieces.

FlashBolt
06-13-2017, 05:00 PM
So your not ok with seeing the warriors in the finals for the 4th year in a row but your ok seeing Lebron for his 8th year spanning two teams?

Where did you come up with that? The Warriors vs Cleveland isn't a fair matchup. I'd rather watch fair than the best team. That's just me.

Scoots
06-13-2017, 07:48 PM
Cavs will surely make moves to match Golden State. We're at the point in time where they're each building rosters solely to beat one another. Cavs won last year, so Dubs got KD. Now, the Warriors won, so I'm pretty sure Cavs will counter with a move of their own.

Realistically, the Warriors only semi-care about the Spurs and the Cavs don't care about anyone in the East. Barring major injury, this is the Finals for the next 3 years. It'll be fun watching them try to out-tweak one another and (ideally) trade rings.

The Warriors were talking about KD before the season started last year. It wasn't a reaction to losing ... even if it was made possible by them losing.

nastynice
06-13-2017, 07:57 PM
Where did you come up with that? The Warriors vs Cleveland isn't a fair matchup. I'd rather watch fair than the best team. That's just me.

Haha, bro the entire eastern conference finals hasn't been a fair matchup for over a half decade now

LA_Raiders
06-13-2017, 08:13 PM
The easy is a walk in the park for the Cavs. The Warriors may have a tougher time if the Spurs, Houston, clips or even Pelicans upgrade their roster.

TrueFan420
06-13-2017, 08:29 PM

Just the fact that you kept Cleveland in who's also going on 4 in a row and James who would be going on 8. It's more about fair than seeing 1 team in the finals regularly? Though I don't think there's a team in the NBA that would beat the Cavs besides my warriors. Spurs may give them a run for the money but I don't see them beating them in a 7 game series.

TrueFan420
06-13-2017, 08:31 PM
Haha, bro the entire eastern conference finals hasn't been a fair matchup for over a half decade now

My thoughts as well... tho if the Celtics handle this off season right they could be. They need to land a legit top FA. And their picks all need to be hits. With that I think they could be legit. Though if I were them I'm try and sign and trade IT.

MJNetsIsles
06-13-2017, 08:39 PM
I would not

bklynny67
06-13-2017, 08:44 PM
I don't want to see GS vs anyone. This is like Team USA vs Scrubs. I don't really care. Coward KD ruined the meaningful games.
LOL like James alre did twice jumping ship to form the best team possible. KD did what every ****ing one of you wo have done and it was a smart move for him and GS. They have a dynasty which is what every team wishes they could have. Good for them and I hope they keep winning cuz my team has no shot.

FlashBolt
06-13-2017, 09:05 PM
Just the fact that you kept Cleveland in who's also going on 4 in a row and James who would be going on 8. It's more about fair than seeing 1 team in the finals regularly? Though I don't think there's a team in the NBA that would beat the Cavs besides my warriors. Spurs may give them a run for the money but I don't see them beating them in a 7 game series.

I'm talking about competition throughout. How many teams have a chance to win the Finals? Outside of the Warriors, none.

TrueFan420
06-13-2017, 09:25 PM
I'm talking about competition throughout. How many teams have a chance to win the Finals? Outside of the Warriors, none.
For sure. Tho it's not like there's a team in the east that's close to the Cavs. Tho the Celtic could get there if everything goes perfect for them. Idk I mean I think the Cavs same roster but with Wade have a legit shot. If they manage to flip Love or Kyrie for Butler or PG13 or CP3 then their chances go big time. The Spurs could be right in it too. If Parker retires and Pau opts they sign a top FA to pair with Leonard and Aldridge.

JasonJohnHorn
06-13-2017, 10:46 PM
What I want to watch is great basketball. If that is the Warriors/Cavs... great.

lol, please
06-13-2017, 11:34 PM
I just don't see how anyone can beat either one of these teams. What would you think of seeing a part 4?

Hell no. I didn't want to see part 2, let alone part 3. How people aren't sick of seeing the same teams is beyond me.

Real rivalries (Celtics/Lakers, Giants/Dodgers, 49ers/Cowboys, Red Sox/Yankees, Warriors/Rockets) is one thing. The Cavaliers aren't "rivals", that's just the money-driven media wanting to draw viewership.

I'd rather watch the Warriors get bounced in the second round next year than watch another Warriors/Cavaliers finals, to be brutally honest, just for the sake of seeing and hearing about different teams with the championship narrative.

Scoots
06-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Hell no. I didn't want to see part 2, let alone part 3. How people aren't sick of seeing the same teams is beyond me.

Real rivalries (Celtics/Lakers, Giants/Dodgers, 49ers/Cowboys, Red Sox/Yankees, Warriors/Rockets) is one thing. The Cavaliers aren't "rivals", that's just the money-driven media wanting to draw viewership.

I'd rather watch the Warriors get bounced in the second round next year than watch another Warriors/Cavaliers finals, to be brutally honest, just for the sake of seeing and hearing about different teams with the championship narrative.

Not a Warriors fan.

Teeboy1487
06-14-2017, 03:20 PM
No way in hell I want to see these two teams play again. NBA needs to star developing their young stars so the league can thrive in the future.

Chromehounds
06-14-2017, 03:58 PM

I'm glad you're speaking for yourself!

For me I would love to have the W's be the team that trashed LeRun dream of being the GOAT! 30 for 30 15yrs from now, W's the team that ruined LeRun legacy! ;)

R. Johnson#3
06-14-2017, 04:21 PM
I don't wanna see it but it's gonna happen then it'll happen again and probably one more time after that.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-14-2017, 04:41 PM
No.

Hawkeye15
06-14-2017, 04:47 PM
I want Bucks-Wolves

Chapin78
06-14-2017, 04:59 PM
I would not be interested in watching 4 years in a row of championship series in any sport. Odds are is that these 2 teams will meet again in the finals next year. Warriors already are huge favorites to repeat -200 odds. That's all time numbers for being favorite this early. Unless there is a significant injury in the playoffs to Thompson, Curry, DG or KD they are going to win it all.

Perfect world I would like to see the Pelicans vs whoever but that's just the fan in me being unrealistic.

Ty Fast
06-14-2017, 09:17 PM
No!

HEAT vs GS or Spurs

Heat would get killed LOL. I'd love to see Heat vs Kings LOL

goingfor28
06-14-2017, 09:20 PM
Yeah people wanted to see if Bron could top them. 3 more years of this and prepare for the ratings tank.
This. Exactly this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Saddletramp
06-14-2017, 09:41 PM
Not a Warriors fan.

But we already knew that.

Scoots
06-14-2017, 10:30 PM
But we already knew that.

I'm not sure he knows it though.

lol, please
06-14-2017, 10:32 PM
I'm glad you're speaking for yourself!

For me I would love to have the W's be the team that trashed LeRun dream of being the GOAT! 30 for 30 15yrs from now, W's the team that ruined LeRun legacy! ;)

Well the main difference between us is that you think he has a legacy worth ruining, lol.