PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian Telfair's NBA career is over (if it wasn't before) - Article

kobe4thewinbang
06-12-2017, 03:21 PM
If you thought Gilbert 'Locker Room' Arenas was bad...

What the hell is Sebastian Telfair doing with an MP5 and a bullet-resistant vest in his car?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/sebastian-telfair-arrested-guns-ammo-marijuana-charges-brooklyn-020800902.html

:speechless:

This is a photo of all the contraband the police found in the car. Dude planning to shoot up Game 5 or something...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCErKJLUIAAM9ij.jpg

Bostonjorge
06-12-2017, 03:50 PM
He always had a trigger finger

jaydubb
06-12-2017, 05:29 PM
What a dumbass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrueFan420
06-12-2017, 06:27 PM
He's got bigger issues than his NBA career being over...

tredigs
06-12-2017, 06:35 PM
It was before.

Mr.B
06-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Maybe he was planning on going to a gun a range. Not sure how common gun ranges are in NY but here in Texas I might have that many guns if not more when heading to the range.

jaydubb
06-12-2017, 08:48 PM
Maybe he was planning on going to a gun a range. Not sure how common gun ranges are in NY but here in Texas I might have that many guns if not more when heading to the range.

Yea but would you need a bullet proof vest at the range? Maybe he was planning on taping a target onto his chest?

steelcityroller
06-12-2017, 08:59 PM

I take it you have never been to New York.

Its a little different than Texas in terms of gun control..... just a little

Mr.B
06-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Yea but would you need a bullet proof vest at the range? Maybe he was planning on taping a target onto his chest?

Yea the vest is a little harder to explain, unless they were going to use the vest as the target to test how good it is. Those are possibilities but the likely truth is he's just a wannabe thug/dumbass.

GiantsSwaGG
06-12-2017, 09:18 PM
Shooters shoot

Mr.B
06-12-2017, 09:21 PM
I take it you have never been to New York.

Its a little different than Texas in terms of gun control..... just a little

Nope, never been to NY. I've heard they're really strict there though. I know he's a New York guy but if he wanted to have guns like that he should move. Oh, and definitely don't carry weed with you.