PDA

View Full Version : If the Cavs do the impossible...

cmellofan15
06-10-2017, 12:05 AM
and win this series in 7 games, where does Durant go? does he try to push his way onto the Cavs who don't have a lot of cap flexibility?

hugepatsfan
06-10-2017, 12:06 AM
lol probably

Qwertys
06-10-2017, 12:07 AM
It would be pretty funny

GiantsSwaGG
06-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Cavs will win in 7

Qwertys
06-10-2017, 12:10 AM
If they win the next game it's over for gsw

cmellofan15
06-10-2017, 12:13 AM
I don't think it's likely, that they will. but Durant can definitely explore his options, and knowing his personality I think the Spurs and Cavs would be a good start for him if something ridiculous happens.

eDush
06-10-2017, 12:13 AM
It would be pretty funnyIt would be more funny if he join ur Wahoos lol

KnickNyKnick
06-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Curry and KD Bounce to Cleveland if they lose. No coming back from up 3-0 lol

eDush
06-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Curry and KD Bounce to Cleveland if they lose. No coming back from up 3-0 lolAll cause Melo don't want a ring :sad2:

KnickNyKnick
06-10-2017, 12:31 AM
All cause Melo don't want a ring :sad2:

dont worry Love and Melo will replace them :p

Nick O
06-10-2017, 12:33 AM
id just be excited about the memes

tredigs
06-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Why would Durant go? In a way it would prove that they need him even more.

If they do win in 7, it would go down as the greatest feat in Team Sports history.

They will not win in 7.

cmellofan15
06-10-2017, 12:36 AM

If they do win in 7, it would go down as the greatest feat in Team Sports history.

They will not win in 7.

same reason he left before: seek opportunity to play with a better team.

JLynn943
06-10-2017, 12:37 AM

They will not win in 7.

It's a dig at him bailing the Thunder when they blew a 3-1 series lead for the team he lost to.

BKLYNpigeon
06-10-2017, 12:38 AM
have you guys forgotten what happened the first 3 games?

Cavs had a career game.

LOb0
06-10-2017, 12:39 AM
They're not coming back, but it would be the the most amazing thing in sports history. It would also be the one feat that could put LeBron past Jordan.

cmellofan15
06-10-2017, 12:40 AM
no, that's why i called it "the impossible".

LOb0
06-10-2017, 12:43 AM
lolol even tho i agree with you all the anti lebron people would be like :JORDAN WOULDNT HAVE BEEN DOWN 3-0 IN THE FIRST PLACE"

It's true however. There's no way in hell Jordan would let his team go scoreless in the final 3 minutes of a finals game.

Nick O
06-10-2017, 12:44 AM
They're not coming back, but it would be the the most amazing thing in sports history. It would also be the one feat that could put LeBron past Jordan.

lolol even tho i agree with you all the anti lebron people would be like :JORDAN WOULDNT HAVE BEEN DOWN 3-0 IN THE FIRST PLACE"

OceanSpray
06-10-2017, 12:44 AM
It's not impossible. Stop the rhetoric. Stop the foolishness. It's possible. Cavs should have won game 3. 2-2. Cavs know they can beat the Warriors. This was the game to light the match. If J.R., Love, Korver, and Deron can all contribute a total of 40 points, LeBron and Kyrie will do the rest. So yes, it is possible. Unlikely? Okay. But just so you guys know, Cavs were in this position last year down 3-1 heading to the Oracle. LeBron and Kyrie are amazing at elimination games. Don't count them out, yet. I pray for their win. Makes up for an entire NBA season I did not watch.

GREATNESS ONE
06-10-2017, 12:48 AM
Pot meet Kettle.

Silly Rabbits, tricks are for kids.

eDush
06-10-2017, 12:55 AM
no, that's why i called it "the impossible".Its mission impossible which mean it's possible:nod:

Max.This
06-10-2017, 12:59 AM
they won because they shot out of their mind. Players have averages for a reason. its possible that they might not ever shoot anywhere close to that again

Raps18-19 Champ
06-10-2017, 01:15 AM
It would take a near miracle for them to win 4 straight. They won today and even I gotta admit they got a ton of lucky calls that changed the momentum in the first half. Curry and Klay don't disappear 4 straight games too.

FlashBolt
06-10-2017, 01:17 AM
It would take a near miracle for them to win 4 straight. They won today and even I gotta admit they got a ton of lucky calls that changed the momentum in the first half. Curry and Klay don't disappear 4 straight games too.

it's the same situation as last year. down 3-1 heading to oracle and then klay opened his mouth and said "Lebron's feelings got hurt." Funny because this was actually the SAME game 4 last season in which Draymond and LeBron got in a scuffle. They got KD but man oh man, we've seen KD choke before and cavs are finding their stroke.

Vee-Rex
06-10-2017, 01:19 AM
It's not impossible. Stop the rhetoric. Stop the foolishness. It's possible. Cavs should have won game 3. 2-2. Cavs know they can beat the Warriors. This was the game to light the match. If J.R., Love, Korver, and Deron can all contribute a total of 40 points, LeBron and Kyrie will do the rest. So yes, it is possible. Unlikely? Okay. But just so you guys know, Cavs were in this position last year down 3-1 heading to the Oracle. LeBron and Kyrie are amazing at elimination games. Don't count them out, yet. I pray for their win. Makes up for an entire NBA season I did not watch.

We need your insight around more often.

:clap:

Vee-Rex
06-10-2017, 01:21 AM

GS should win game 5.

BUT, if by some miracle, some crazy, devilish manner the Cavs win game 5 in an upset... it's sweaty fingers time.

FlashBolt
06-10-2017, 01:23 AM
GS should win game 5.

BUT, if by some miracle, some crazy, devilish manner the Cavs win game 5 in an upset... it's sweaty fingers time.

If Cavs win game 5 i am betting money they are winning this series. anyone want to place a bet, contact me. if not, you are a clown.

eDush
06-10-2017, 01:27 AM
GS should win game 5.

If Cavs win game 5 i am betting money they are winning this series. anyone want to place a bet, contact me. if not, you are a clown.Yet you are clueless on who will win game 5 :laugh:

Game 5 is the surest bet you can make - pick Warriors and you be rich or you can remain a clown :nod:

FlashBolt
06-10-2017, 01:31 AM
Yet you are clueless on who will win game 5 :laugh:

Game 5 is the surest bet you can make - pick Warriors and you be rich or you can remain a clown :nod:

i said if they win game 5, which means I am not betting on game 5. is California out of water? your brain needs some hydration. I will ship a pack of Poland Spring, wait, it's called arrowhead in the west coast. I will ship some water to you guys. don't worry.

IKnowHoops
06-10-2017, 02:08 AM

They will not win in 7.

I was about to say.

I knew there was no way you would entertain that thought.

I don't blame you

More-Than-Most
06-10-2017, 02:09 AM
there is next to no shot... where tre at when I actually need to ask him a betting question lol. I wonder what the pay out is or would have been if someone bet on the cavs down 3-0 to win the series

IKnowHoops
06-10-2017, 02:58 AM
If the Cavs win the whole thing, my hypothesis is... the constant team coasting put them in a state of being unable to "sell out" and just go for broke playing balls out 100% on as many plays as possible.

They had to seriously be down 0-3 in the NBA finals to truly wake up out of there coast coma and really play like there lives depend on it.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-10-2017, 03:21 AM
Not happening but Lebron would be GOAT if it did.

More-Than-Most
06-10-2017, 03:46 AM
for someone so unclutch go look at james stats in games where he has faced elimination over the past 3 years... BUT THOSE DONT MATTER YO BECAUSE LAST SHOT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> like 5 games of insanity and best ever type finals performances.

Saddletramp
06-10-2017, 05:52 AM
Pretty sure they won't but if they do
CAVS IN 7
will go down as the biggest sports line of all time*. We'll see it everywhere. It'll be the 21st century KILROY WAS HERE.

*It'll replace 3-1 :laugh:

GoferKing_
06-10-2017, 06:24 AM
lol, please...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
06-10-2017, 08:54 AM
and win this series in 7 games, where does Durant go? does he try to push his way onto the Cavs who don't have a lot of cap flexibility?

I could see Wade going there on the cheap. That's if he wants another ring before he's done. Other wise sit with the Bulls and get paid and watch Butler get dealt.

Hangtime
06-10-2017, 09:07 AM
The only scenarios I could see the Cavs pulling this feat would be ejections, suspensions, or injuries to the Warriors. Sounds familiar to last year. Something that catastrophic were to happen in game 5 the momentum changes in a snap.

No way in hell the Cavs have that once in a lifetime game they just had again this series. It took perfection on their part to beat this team. And a quiet night from Steph. He looked like he did in some of those finals games last year again. Chewing on his mouthpiece looking confused.

PropheticGeius
06-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Will never ever happen. In fact, Cavs will lose by at least 20 in the next game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aman_13
06-10-2017, 11:18 AM
It won't happen. This series is over.

One Nut Kruk
06-10-2017, 12:49 PM
If it does happen, it will be an obvious rig job

AllBall
06-10-2017, 06:42 PM
If it does happen, it will be an obvious rig job

Conspiracy theorist in me would be inclined to believe the league wants this to go 7...

eDush
06-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Will never ever happen. In fact, Cavs will lose by at least 20 in the next game

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYet you would not bet on it so it doesn't mean much like every other so called stated fact on here but carry on...
:dance:

Quinnsanity
06-10-2017, 09:58 PM
The question isn't where Durant goes. It's who the Warriors go for next. Do they bring the entire Hamptons contingent to Germany to try to recruit Dirk?

JordansBulls
06-10-2017, 10:27 PM

Last year is different for one Draymond was suspended in game 5 and the game was tied at the half. Then Bogut goes down and the Warriors basically had no one in the inside which allowed Lebron and Kyrie to feast. Next you had Barnes who was a no show and Curry wasn't even good either. In this scenario this year we already know Durant will bring it, so they really need another player to go off as well at home even if Lebron and Kyrie do there thing. Not to mention in game 4 all of the Big 3 in Cleveland got off while only Durant for the Warriors.

One Nut Kruk
06-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Conspiracy theorist in me would be inclined to believe the league wants this to go 7...

The league would love nothing more.

MrfadeawayJB
06-11-2017, 08:39 AM

Last year is different for one Draymond was suspended in game 5 and the game was tied at the half. Then Bogut goes down and the Warriors basically had no one in the inside which allowed Lebron and Kyrie to feast. Next you had Barnes who was a no show and Curry wasn't even good either. In this scenario this year we already know Durant will bring it, so they really need another player to go off as well at home even if Lebron and Kyrie do there thing. Not to mention in game 4 all of the Big 3 in Cleveland got off while only Durant for the Warriors.

It's crazy because green should have been ejected therefore not playing game 5 this year.

nastynice
06-11-2017, 08:45 AM
If Cavs win game 5 i am betting money they are winning this series. anyone want to place a bet, contact me. if not, you are a clown.
Barring injury, I'm on :nod:

nastynice
06-11-2017, 08:46 AM
It's crazy because green should have been ejected therefore not playing game 5 this year.

Ejected for what?

nastynice
06-11-2017, 08:50 AM
i said if they win game 5, which means I am not betting on game 5. is California out of water? your brain needs some hydration. I will ship a pack of Poland Spring, wait, it's called arrowhead in the west coast. I will ship some water to you guys. don't worry.

Silly rabbit, things don't get shipped from the Midwest to Cali. They get shipped from Cali to the Midwest!

Except potatoes. We def need them potatoes coming in :)

da ThRONe
06-11-2017, 10:02 AM
they won because they shot out of their mind. Players have averages for a reason. its possible that they might not ever shoot anywhere close to that again

The hot shooting certainly helped, but there was a level of physicality the Cavs played with that has been lacking all series. Thompson finally showed up and kind of exposed the Warriors one true weakness when they play small like they often do. I wouldn't bet on the Cavs, but if they end this series playing as aggressive as they did game 4 they have a solid chance of repeating what they did last finals.

LA4life24/8
06-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Idt think they can make 24 3s in another gsme this series. Thats basically the only reason they won. They had to destroy an nba finals record to win 1 game. How often will they do that?

I will say though if cavs win gsme 5 its def going 7

KnickNyKnick
06-12-2017, 09:27 AM
well they could have won game 3 to. They're not so far off ... when GS shoots bad lol. Or is this good Cavs Defense? I wouldn't mind watching it go to 6 games

Scoots
06-12-2017, 05:12 PM
So, Warriors fans say the Cavs talent is being downplayed and get slammed for it ... then the Cavs win a game and suddenly the Cavs have talent :)

If the Cavs win that would suck worse than last year. :)

krazylegz
06-12-2017, 08:04 PM
well they could have won game 3 to. They're not so far off ... when GS shoots bad lol. Or is this good Cavs Defense? I wouldn't mind watching it go to 6 games

warriors win tonight,or its going 7.....no way in hell,they come back to cleveland and win

cmellofan15
06-13-2017, 09:03 AM
"It's not impossible" ....

Wellllllllll

BKLYNpigeon
06-13-2017, 09:20 AM
Game Over.