PDA

View Full Version : Are the Cavs hypocrites ??

smith&wesson
06-09-2017, 02:06 PM
I dunno why but this erked me the wrong way..

So apperrantly the Cavs are incredibly agitated by a little bit of show boating by Curry..
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=470481

So what about Lebron showboating against a far inferior team like the Raptors in round two ? Oh by the way with Lowry being injured this series was a cake walk for the Cavs.. but that didnt stop Lebron from showboating through the entire series with this just being 1 example..
https://youtu.be/SFrIsdhTGHw

Lebron is a great player.. not arguing that.. but if you can dish it why cant your team take it? To me this is hypocricy at its finest..

hugepatsfan
06-09-2017, 02:15 PM
Yes. Everyone loves showing up the competition but no one likes getting showed up.

MassoDio
06-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Yes...just as much as any other sports team, player, coach in the history of sports. Everyone likes to showboat when they win...and everyone hates when someone else does it to them when they are losing. Is it hypocritical? Absolutely. Is it unique to the Cavs. No.

Hawkeye15
06-09-2017, 02:23 PM
Yes. Everyone loves showing up the competition but no one likes getting showed up.

bingo

SteBO
06-09-2017, 02:25 PM
Couldn't have put it any better myself.

Vee-Rex
06-09-2017, 02:34 PM
I think I'd be more irritated if someone mimicked defecating on the opposing court vs. acting like they're drinking a fan's beer on their own court, but that's just me. I also wouldn't have done what LeBron did with the beer.

FOXHOUND
06-09-2017, 02:41 PM

Yahtzee.

smith&wesson
06-09-2017, 02:45 PM
I think I'd be more irritated if someone mimicked defecating on the opposing court vs. acting like they're drinking a fan's beer on their own court, but that's just me. I also wouldn't have done what LeBron did with the beer.

Yeah but like i said the beer drinking was just one example.. im on my phone so im not youtubing that entire series to provide further examples.. but it trust me he show boats and so why cant anyone else

PayDaPiper
06-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Cavs better get used to it, best believe they are not gonna hear the end of being swept out of the finals for a long time.

the 3-1 jokes can finally be SWEPT under the bed, see what I did there

smith&wesson
06-09-2017, 02:48 PM

Yeah but like i said the beer drinking was just one example.. im on my phone so im not youtubing that entire series to provide further examples.. but trust me he show boats and so why cant anyone else

PayDaPiper
06-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Yeah but like i said the beer drinking was just one example.. im on my phone so im not youtubing that entire series to provide further examples.. but trust me he show boats and so why cant anyone else

Yea, like spinning ball in his hand in front of Serge and I believe it was Jonas on Boston

Vee-Rex
06-09-2017, 03:34 PM

Definitely, he certainly had been showboating. JR did it some too. But their showboating was with their own arrogance and nothing more - Curry's had the implication of defecating on the home floor of Cleveland. That's more than just directed at the opposing team and can easy be taken as a shot at the city and fans. Curry's act was easily worse.

Your overall point is correct that the Cavs are being hypocrits for sure - at the end of the day, it's just sports and if you're gonna showboat you better be prepared for when it happens to you.

Vee-Rex
06-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Cavs better get used to it, best believe they are not gonna hear the end of being swept out of the finals for a long time.

I'm not sure if the 3-1 jokes will ever die, since choking as the better team is seen as worse than losing as the inferior team. :)

smith&wesson
06-09-2017, 03:46 PM
bingo

Sure thats human nature.. but if you can dish it why cant you take it ..

Lets put this in perspective. If you and i were playing 1 on 1 and im just agitating you with showboating every time i drop a bucket and then you end up winning the game but start showing off at the end.. what would i look like if im pissed off at you for doing what i was doing all along ?

Its childish, plain and simple. Theres something to be said about the class of players like Duncan.

AntiG
06-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Lebron showboats like crazy and talks so much smack. They are last team that should be complaining about getting shown up.

BKLYNpigeon
06-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Who cares if they're mad.

Cavs have been trolling all year...

Lebrons Ultimate Warriors shirt
Halloween cookies
Lebron Block on Iggy with the ring poster
Deron William #31 Jersey

4-0 will trump all of it.

Scoots
06-09-2017, 04:09 PM
Definitely, he certainly had been showboating. JR did it some too. But their showboating was with their own arrogance and nothing more - Curry's had the implication of defecating on the home floor of Cleveland. That's more than just directed at the opposing team and can easy be taken as a shot at the city and fans. Curry's act was easily worse.

Your overall point is correct that the Cavs are being hypocrits for sure - at the end of the day, it's just sports and if you're gonna showboat you better be prepared for when it happens to you.

People took what he did to be dumping on the floor ... I assumed he was connoting Durant had big balls ... but in reality all he did was squat a little.

When he hit the long 3 in game 2 and high stepped was he celebrating Nazis?

When he got the tough layup against LeBron and snapped his head up and down was he celebrating thrash metal?

He's absolutely arrogant on the court and celebrates ... but I don't think he's thinking it through in advance to figure out how to offend the opponent.

Scoots
06-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Harrison Barnes has been trolling the Cavs for his whole career wearing that 4-0 jersey.

Scoots
06-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Losing makes you sensitive.

The Spurs were mad at Zaza's step under Kawhi but they did it multiple times themselves.

There is nothing new to be seen here.

sf-fanatic
06-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Did Lebron use the Warriors or Curry has the doormat to his halloween party ? Heard about it somewhere not sure if its true.

If you can dish the jokes, gotta be able to take it too. And if you can't take it, then do something about it on the court and don't lose.

eDush
06-09-2017, 04:32 PM
I dunno why but this erked me the wrong way..

So apperrantly the Cavs are incredibly agitated by a little bit of show boating by Curry..
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=470481

So what about Lebron showboating against a far inferior team like the Raptors in round two ? Oh by the way with Lowry being injured this series was a cake walk for the Cavs.. but that didnt stop Lebron from showboating through the entire series with this just being 1 example..
https://youtu.be/SFrIsdhTGHw

Lebron is a great player.. not arguing that.. but if you can dish it why cant your team take it? To me this is hypocricy at its finest..I haven't seen any team or player takes it well when being showed up and should be upset about it regardless if they do the same thing in given it. Same with fans who brags how great their team is and so forth but not good when it is shoved in their faces by calling for parity, unfair, etc.

It's the nature of the game :nod:

MJNetsIsles
06-09-2017, 04:40 PM
How is Lebron pretending to take a sip of beer Show boating!!? It's just the guy having a good time with the fans. You people are the softest on earth.

mnatiq
06-09-2017, 04:49 PM
cavs are sore losers.

eDush
06-09-2017, 04:50 PM
How is Lebron pretending to take a sip of beer Show boating!!? It's just the guy having a good time with the fans. You people are the softest pu***es on earth.Showboating comes in many forms and that is definitely one form of showboating :nod:

smith&wesson
06-09-2017, 04:51 PM
How is Lebron pretending to take a sip of beer Show boating!!? It's just the guy having a good time with the fans. You people are the softest on earth.

Nice contribution to the thread.. being soft has nothing to do with hypocricy. Its called reading comprehension.

smith&wesson
06-09-2017, 04:53 PM
Did Lebron use the Warriors or Curry has the doormat to his halloween party ? Heard about it somewhere not sure if its true.

If you can dish the jokes, gotta be able to take it too. And if you can't take it, then do something about it on the court and don't lose.

Percisly he is infamously known for show boating. And i have no issue with it at all but if youre gonna do it then expect it in return.

mnatiq
06-09-2017, 04:54 PM
lebron and the cavs are the biggest babies. They showboat all the time when winning and now they are being destroyed and they cant handle it. babies.

eDush
06-09-2017, 04:55 PM

Nice contribution to the thread.. being soft has nothing to do with hypocricy. Its called reading comprehension.True but you see so many posters lately that falls under that category it's becomes pointless to bring it up even so... :nod:

KnickNyKnick
06-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Lebron should really defecate on the half court sign if they lose tonight.

Kyben36
06-09-2017, 05:07 PM
it doesnt bother me one way or another, lebron has always been a tool who loves to celebrate and complain. he doesnt like it when another team is as cocky as them, i remember the old days when he was dancing on the sidelines durring blowouts, that ok though.

smith&wesson
06-09-2017, 06:21 PM
True but you see so many posters lately that falls under that category it's becomes pointless to bring it up even so... :nod:

Thats true but i do hold a grown man to a higher standard than some kids on a sports blog lol..

One Nut Kruk
06-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Nice contribution to the thread.. being soft has nothing to do with hypocricy. Its called reading comprehension.

I wouldn't bother with PSD's MUP (Most Useless Poster)

Saddletramp
06-09-2017, 07:19 PM
I gotta agree with Vee. Pantomiming taking a dump on the Cavs home floor is a bit over the top. Lebron shoulda just let it go, though. Can you imagine if he would've done that last year right after Game 7?

But hey, Curry can do whatever he wants for some reason.

eDush
06-09-2017, 07:30 PM

Your overall point is correct that the Cavs are being hypocrits for sure - at the end of the day, it's just sports and if you're gonna showboat you better be prepared for when it happens to you.Steph promise he didn't do that so if you know anything about Steph, you know he doesn't break promises. Being so honest and upfront, if he had done what you had stated, he would have said so. This is getting pointless :facepalm:

Raps18-19 Champ
06-09-2017, 08:33 PM
The only problem I have with it is that Curry didn't make the shot. Only Durant had the right to showboat.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Sure thats human nature.. but if you can dish it why cant you take it ..

Lets put this in perspective. If you and i were playing 1 on 1 and im just agitating you with showboating every time i drop a bucket and then you end up winning the game but start showing off at the end.. what would i look like if im pissed off at you for doing what i was doing all along ?

Its childish, plain and simple. Theres something to be said about the class of players like Duncan.

A comparable scenario is if Hawk played 1 on 1 and then his friend showboated. I would have no problem if you were pissed off at Hawkeye's friend.

smith&wesson
06-09-2017, 09:17 PM
A comparable scenario is if Hawk played 1 on 1 and then his friend showboated. I would have no problem if you were pissed off at Hawkeye's friend.

Lol alright well i get that too.. im just pointing out the double standard.

LA_Raiders
06-09-2017, 11:14 PM
This is LeBron at his finest.

JordansBulls
06-09-2017, 11:45 PM
There is a quote that says: Everything is funny as long as it doesn't happen to you.

Vee-Rex
06-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Who cares if they're mad.

Cavs have been trolling all year...

Lebrons Ultimate Warriors shirt
Halloween cookies
Lebron Block on Iggy with the ring poster
Deron William #31 Jersey

4-0 will trump all of it.

4-0? Who gettin' swept??? :laugh2:

Vee-Rex
06-10-2017, 12:38 AM

Too bad no one is getting swept! 3-1 jokes will live on forever.

GREATNESS ONE
06-10-2017, 12:56 AM

I would WRECK HawkEye 1v1. Lolz

goingfor28
06-10-2017, 12:59 AM
From what I've gathered just from reading your and Hawkeyes posts, Hawkeye is knowledgeable about the NBA and probably in his 40s.
I would guess you're somewhere around 12.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

GREATNESS ONE
06-10-2017, 01:00 AM
From what I've gathered just from reading your and Hawkeyes posts, Hawkeye is knowledgeable about the NBA and probably in his 40s.

Lol bring your Pom pom's and gather the annihalation, feel free to walk on the court too junior. Would love to see what kind of man you are!

GREATNESS ONE
06-10-2017, 01:07 AM
You mess with one, you mess with all of us. #TS

:laugh2: thisssss guy! That was funny my dude.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-10-2017, 01:07 AM

You mess with one, you mess with all of us. #TS

Raps18-19 Champ
06-10-2017, 01:29 AM
:laugh2: thisssss guy! That was funny my dude.

:)

FlashBolt
06-10-2017, 01:32 AM

the only thing you're wrecking is your pajammies when lebron beats this warriors team.

Shlumpledink
06-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Yes, they are also hypocrites for saying f off lebron and then inviting him back. Everyone is a hypocrite if they live long enough

smith&wesson
06-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Yes, they are also hypocrites for saying f off lebron and then inviting him back. Everyone is a hypocrite if they live long enough

Thats what hypocrites convince themselves of lol.. and i disagree some people can face their own bs.. specially when its about such trivial things like show boating. Its a simple concept if you do it then dont cry when someone else does it..

GREATNESS ONE
06-10-2017, 09:23 AM
the only thing you're wrecking is your pajammies when lebron beats this warriors team.

Lolz! Ok! :)

Heediot
06-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Meh.

They are athletes and are using the slight as fuel/motivation. Pretty typical and cliche.

PropheticGeius
06-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Yes pro athletes are hypocrites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamiecballer
06-10-2017, 12:32 PM
+1

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

jason
06-10-2017, 12:59 PM
People are really dense enough to actually think Curry was taking a dump on the court lol

jason
06-10-2017, 01:07 PM
3-1 joke has been old.. Will get even weaker after Monday

goingfor28
06-10-2017, 01:31 PM
3-1 joke has been old.. Will get even weaker after Monday
It will never get old.
Break wins record, fail to win a ring
Just like Pats 16-0, lose super bowl.
Will forever be funny

smith&wesson
06-10-2017, 01:40 PM
+1

Youll plus 1 anything that goes against what im saying so youre bias jamie lol straight up.

smith&wesson
06-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Meh.

They are athletes and are using the slight as fuel/motivation. Pretty typical and cliche.

Reallyy because i can name players who dont have these tendancies at all.. i bet you could to if you thought about it.. or better yet invision yourself on the court.. if you show off would you get upset at your aponent for doing the same ?

krazylegz
06-10-2017, 01:52 PM

fail

eDush
06-10-2017, 02:51 PM
Harrison Barnes has been trolling the Cavs for his whole career wearing that 4-0 jersey.Someone saw him wearing it in Dallas recently. It's matter so much to him like we sure need him last night lol

Jamiecballer
06-10-2017, 07:37 PM
Youll plus 1 anything that goes against what im saying so youre bias jamie lol straight up.
+1

Will not

8kobe24
06-12-2017, 11:59 AM

delusional

8kobe24
06-12-2017, 12:01 PM
lebron is king of double standard. It's funny until it happens to him. Then he starts crying foul. woe is me *******