PDA

View Full Version : What moves must the Rockets make from summer-to-trade deadline to threaten the Dubs?

lol, please
06-08-2017, 01:25 AM
Do they continue to build around Harden? Do they bring in a Melo-type player, a big to dominate the paint and mid range on Zaza and Green?

Do you make a run for a Chris Paul type player?

Htownballa1622
06-08-2017, 01:26 AM
Find a top 2 NBA player that happens to be a coward.

No more of those left.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-08-2017, 01:49 AM

No more of those left.

lmaooo

LOb0
06-08-2017, 01:55 AM

No more of those left.

Lool.

FlashBolt
06-08-2017, 02:30 AM

No more of those left.

lmao, hopefully more responses like this prevents more threads from him.

Saddletramp
06-08-2017, 03:43 AM
lmao, hopefully more responses like this prevents more threads from him.

They won't. He's a straight up troll with apparently no life so he just trolls around online. This whole thread is him just trolling the Rockets.

I've divorced myself from the fact that he'll ever get any better. Maybe we should all chip in and separate ourselves from some money and buy him a date. Then we might leave him alone.

FlashBolt
06-08-2017, 03:50 AM
They won't. He's a straight up troll with apparently no life so he just trolls around online. This whole thread is him just trolling the Rockets.

I've divorced myself from the fact that he'll ever get any better. Maybe we should all chip in and separate ourselves from some money and buy him a date. Them we might leave him alone.

i don't think it's as much as trolling the rockets more than him trying to feed into his excitement. dude gets horny at the thought of his team beating super good. Buy him a date? im pretty sure a guy who says "klay is wet " every second he can doesn't want a date. he wants a dildo.

KB24PG16
06-08-2017, 03:55 AM

No more of those left.

lol rekt

C-ross12
06-08-2017, 04:39 AM

No more of those left.

One of the best responses to a thread I've read. Props lol.

FOXHOUND
06-08-2017, 04:56 AM

No more of those left.

Your sig elevated this response to an unseen level of greatness.

PurpleLynch
06-08-2017, 07:12 AM
i don't think it's as much as trolling the rockets more than him trying to feed into his excitement. dude gets horny at the thought of his team beating super good. Buy him a date? im pretty sure a guy who says "klay is wet " every second he can doesn't want a date. he wants a dildo.

No, he's plain trolling. I've been a decent long time on this forum and a lot of posters even more than me.
When Warriors were one of the teams around the league that didn't do ****, he didn't post this kind of trash threads or posts where he apparently asks for the community for honest opinions, while in the truth he is just showboating that GS is the strongest team in the world and he is one of their die hard fans.

The truth is that when GS was a poor team, nobody knew this guy in the NBA forum and for a reason I'd say.

hugepatsfan
06-08-2017, 07:41 AM
There's no combination of moves the Rockets can make this offseason that will get them close to GS. That's just reality.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
06-08-2017, 08:31 AM
12 players at $89M. Cant really improve much. Even trading a few guys. They don't have much value. Wont get much for Gordon or Anderson or Ariza. Over paid for stretch 4 in Ryan Anderson. He makes $19.5M next season. Then Harden making $28.2M not much wiggle room.

Hawkeye15
06-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Isn't Durant a free agent? I suppose the Rockets aren't good enough already for him to jump ship, but if they could land him, CP3, and Hayward, now we are cooking

all they need is for Ryan Anderson to retire, and the cap to go up $20 million or so like last year

IndyRealist
06-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Sign Zaza to step under Durant.

smith&wesson
06-08-2017, 11:06 AM
They could rebuild and hope to draft well.. Harden and the funky bunch isn't ever going to cut it..

Heediot
06-08-2017, 11:16 AM
You'd probably have to combine the current team with Hakeem's 2nd title team.

Harden-Clyde-Ariza-Horry-Hakeem
Cassell-Beverly-Gordon-Elie-Anderson-Capela-Nene

hugepatsfan
06-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Sign Zaza to step under Durant.

And then what? Because that basically makes GS the team that went 73-9 which HOU still isn't close to lol

GoferKing_
06-08-2017, 11:43 AM

No more of those left.

Perfect response.:clap:

LA4life24/8
06-08-2017, 12:10 PM
There's not any moves they can make. They couldn't even beat the spurs.

IndyRealist
06-08-2017, 03:22 PM
And then what? Because that basically makes GS the team that went 73-9 which HOU still isn't close to lol

Matt Barnes is not Harrison Barnes, JaVale McGee is not Andrew Bogut, and Andre Igoudala would be two years older. So, not the 73 win team.

nastynice
06-08-2017, 03:31 PM
lmao, thanks for that first half page of responses. My cup was running dry on hater tears, but now that I ran into you cry babies.. ;) haha

More-Than-Most
06-08-2017, 03:43 PM
well to be fair if you ask certain warrior fans the rockets are actually close to the warriors considering they think the blazers and Jazz were legit threats in these playoffs.

lol, please
06-08-2017, 10:45 PM
You'd probably have to combine the current team with Hakeem's 2nd title team.

Harden-Clyde-Ariza-Horry-Hakeem
Cassell-Beverly-Gordon-Elie-Anderson-Capela-Nene

If you think about it, Rockets have a great all time roster.

lol, please
06-08-2017, 10:48 PM
well to be fair if you ask certain warrior fans the rockets are actually close to the warriors considering they think the blazers and Jazz were legit threats in these playoffs.

Teams in the west that are capable of sending this Cavaliers team home in 7:

Jazz
Spurs
Rockets
Trail Blazers
Warriors

50/50: Grizzlies

I love how someone around here is perpetuating this myth that the east isn't still ridiculously less talented / deep than the west.

They didn't even finish the 1 seed in their own conference. They are like, ranked 4th in SRS iirc. This isn't some super team, lol - even if this Warriors team was still comprised of Ellis/Curry/Wright/Lee/Beans

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-08-2017, 11:00 PM

It doesn't have to just be Durant.

tp13baby
06-08-2017, 11:06 PM

Jazz
Spurs
Rockets
Trail Blazers
Warriors

I love how someone around here is perpetuating this myth that the east isn't still ridiculously less talented / deep than the west.

They didn't even finish the 1 seed in their own conference. They are like, ranked 4th in SRS iirc. This isn't some super team, lol - even if this Warriors team was still comprised of Ellis/Curry/Wright/Lee/Beans

Cleveland would beat the Grizzlies in 5 probably. But the other 4 I would put money they could take it to game 6. GS is the best team I have ever seen and Cleveland role players are making zero difference. Teams try to play to GS style and you just won't beat them. I'm not sure they can be beat but when they struggle it's against bigger teams with length.

Scoots
06-08-2017, 11:58 PM

Do we even know who "his team" is?

Saddletramp
06-09-2017, 03:11 AM
Do we even know who "his team" is?

Whoever is winning these days. So the Warriors. Fair weather fans have about as much competitiveness as KD.

valade16
06-09-2017, 10:50 AM
As a Blazer fan that have a 0.009 chance of beating the Warriors in a 7 game series. Against Cleveland their odds improve to .09%.

There's no chance Portland could beat Cleveland in 7 unless LeBron is out for the series.

Scoots
06-09-2017, 12:23 PM
If you think about it, Rockets have a great all time roster.

Warriors are best on all-time roster :)

TheDish87
06-09-2017, 12:33 PM

Jazz
Spurs
Rockets
Trail Blazers
Warriors

lolololololol youre the worsttttttttttttttt

lol, please
06-10-2017, 12:13 AM
lolololololol youre the worsttttttttttttttt

Matchups matter. Not many teams can walk over the Grizzlies even playing their best.

goingfor28
06-10-2017, 12:18 AM

I've divorced myself from the fact that he'll ever get any better. Maybe we should all chip in and separate ourselves from some money and buy him a date. Then we might leave him alone.
No idea how he's allowed to make thread and never gets banned. He's ****ing obnoxious and nothing but a lonely troll.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lol, please
06-15-2017, 01:14 AM
Saddletramp made a great point earlier, when discussing the MVP award, saying now it's all about the draft and offseason moves.

That said, what can the Rockets do, to make a title run this next season?

lol, please
06-25-2017, 03:48 PM
Mibs has dropped some solid analysis on the Rockets in another thread, here's to hoping he drops some wisdom in here too.

lol, please
10-22-2017, 09:24 PM
Is it too early to say that the Rockets made the right moves?

:confused:

c.c.
10-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Yes I think itís too early

nastynice
10-23-2017, 03:16 AM
I don't know, but even tho Paul looked like he didn't fit that first game, I think they could actually work. Harden a clear first option ball handler, Paul a clear 2nd, and they can probably do some damage now that I think of it.

Basically play how you did last year, but you can have more motion cuz if the ball finds its way in Paul's hands (which a little motion will allow for) he can still create from anywhere. They can stagger certain plays or sets or whatever you call it. Kinda how we do with our shooters on the warriors. If you notice it's actually a bunch of simple **** but properly timed in sequential order.

Hardens too filthy, they can't move away from what worked last year. They gotta make Paul fit, figure out where to make the tweaks

ewing
10-23-2017, 08:25 AM
Is it too early to say that the Rockets made the right moves?

:confused:

No. Its don't know if they can beat GS but they are certainly a better team on paper.