PDA

View Full Version : According to Doctors, Chris Bosh's Career is Over

Wade n Fade
06-02-2017, 10:54 PM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/heat/2017/06/02/reports-medical-review-says-chris-boshs-illness-career-ender/102439176/

Chris Bosh's comeback bid could be over after a major blow. No team will take a risk on him. He will be missed. Great person, terrific teammate, and a Hall of Famer.

kobe4thewinbang
06-02-2017, 11:26 PM
Yeah, pretty good player. I guess the league doing this has meaning, as I know he really wanted to come back. The Heat was against the idea, but looks like the league has laid down the verdict. Probably best. He can always coach or start a kids camp or something.

bleedprple&gold
06-03-2017, 02:02 AM
I thought the Heat were embellishing his condition so they could remove him from the cap, but I guess they were right to be so cautious, whether it was for the right reasons or not.

Wade n Fade
06-03-2017, 11:36 AM
I thought the Heat were embellishing his condition so they could remove him from the cap, but I guess they were right to be so cautious, whether it was for the right reasons or not.

From a FA standpoint, Miami had to handle Chris Bosh's health with considerable caution. LeBron and Riley split with considerable tension. Wade felt disrespected because the Heat didn't want to offer him a 2 yr $48 mill deal or something of the sorts. Miami did Bosh right as much as possible and wanted its star big man back healthy, but life didn't work that way and Mr. Bosh has to retire now unless there are some medical advancements for him to play completely healthy and not risk his life. FAs wouldn't take too kindly to Riley mismanaging the Bosh situation.

tredigs
06-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Yeah, pretty good player. I guess the league doing this has meaning, as I know he really wanted to come back. The Heat was against the idea, but looks like the league has laid down the verdict. Probably best. He can always coach or start a kids camp or something.
Well beyond "pretty good". He was a top 3 big in the world for a period of time. Sacrificed personal dominance for team dominance. Not easy for a lot of guys.

It's too bad his career is done, because he still has productive years left, but they can't mess around with a life threatening situation. Plus, Bosh is smart as hell, he will be fine in his post career.

LA4life24/8
06-03-2017, 12:31 PM
He had a good career. He should hang em up. Not worth riskin your life. You're a champion, you're getting paid your money just work on the other facets of your life. Or return as a coach or analyst

Dade County
06-03-2017, 01:44 PM
For the NBA: In the league’s eyes, Bosh has suffered a career-ending injury, which is why they have allowed Miami to clear his salary from its cap. However, though it wouldn’t reverse that ruling for the Heat, Bosh can prove to the NBA (and players’ association) that he is healthy enough to return.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-free-agency-rumors-heat-dont-want-to-overpay-for-waiters-lakers-interested/?ftag=COS-05-10aaa0h&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_content=5930736f19694a000767cf3c&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

GoferKing_
06-03-2017, 03:47 PM
He should retire, no need for him to die after picking up a ball.

flea
06-03-2017, 04:11 PM
Well beyond "pretty good". He was a top 3 big in the world for a period of time. Sacrificed personal dominance for team dominance. Not easy for a lot of guys.

It's too bad his career is done, because he still has productive years left, but they can't mess around with a life threatening situation. Plus, Bosh is smart as hell, he will be fine in his post career.

Unfortunately he'll always be underrated because he played with Lebron. Pretty unique player because of his skill and athleticism as a big man that should be appreciated as a player on the level of someone like Pau Gasol but everyone only talks about his weaknesses because he sacrificed his game to play center for the Superfriends.

Chronz
06-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Pau Gasol? Lmfao man you guys overrate bosh spice