PDA

View Full Version : Western Conference Finals Series Thread: Warriors (1) vs Spurs (2) warriors win 4-0

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

kdspurman
05-11-2017, 10:37 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MPLWOVLG38o/S8VydplB5yI/AAAAAAAAA0o/jZNM0r67qdQ/s400/west+finals.gif

http://i66.tinypic.com/308z2o5.gifVS. http://i63.tinypic.com/2q21hmw.gif

All games in EST

Game 1: Sunday, May 14: Spurs at Warriors, 3:30 p.m. ET, ABC

Game 2:Tuesday, May 16: Spurs at Warriors, 9 p.m. ET, ESPN

Game 3:Saturday, May 20: Warriors at Spurs, 9 p.m. ET, ESPN

Game 4:Monday, May 22: Warriors at Spurs, 9 p.m. ET, ESPN

Game 5:*Wednesday, May 24: Spurs at Warriors, 9 p.m. ET, ESPN

Game 6:*Friday, May 26: Warriors at Spurs, 9 p.m. ET, ESPN

Game 7:*Sunday, May 28: Spurs at Warriors, 9 p.m. ET, ESPN

* If Necessary

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://i65.tinypic.com/ycnqq.gif

C: Pau Gasol
PF: Lamarcus Aldridge
SF: Kawhi Leonard
SG: Danny Green
PG: Patty Mills

Projected Starting Lineups:

http://i68.tinypic.com/in71q1.gif

C: Zaza Pachulia
PF: Draymond Green
SF: Kevin Durant
SG: Klay Thompson
PG: Steph Curry

AT&T Center, San Antonio

http://i65.tinypic.com/wqztd1.jpg

Oracle Arena, Oakland

http://i0.letvimg.com/lc06_isvrs/201612/02/07/11/5b40ddbd-ea2a-437f-ad56-33696af5c974/thumb/2_400_225.jpg

GodsSon
05-11-2017, 10:44 PM
Spurs in 7

Scoots
05-11-2017, 10:46 PM
I picked Warriors in 6 assuming Kawhi is 100%.

Pau/LA vs the Warriors bigs is the real interest to me.

Danny/Kawhi/Simmons can slow the Warriors wings and the Warriors bigs don't generally score so it's offensive strength vs defensive strength for the Warriors on offense.

Curry/Klay/KD should be good enough on defense to slow the Spurs wings, no super quick offensive PG to put pressure on Curry's D, Green should be good with LA, Pau vs West/Zaza/McGee is the biggest question I've got.

Looking at next year's free agents ... I would love the Spurs to somehow add Lowry and Danillo ... they'd have to take a big pay cut, but they'd be incredible as Spurs.

Scoots
05-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Spurs in 7

Vote in the poll.

Vee-Rex
05-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Yeeeeeea boooooooy

Dade County
05-11-2017, 11:40 PM
GS could win in 5, but it might be a forced 7 games.

Should be a lot of hype though.

SportsFanatic10
05-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Dubs in 4 maybe 5

More-Than-Most
05-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Dubs in 4 or 5.

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 12:10 AM

Lmao!

lol, please
05-12-2017, 12:11 AM
:facepalm:

tredigs
05-12-2017, 12:15 AM

You need to seek help.

This has nothing to do with basketball or this series.

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Warriors in 5, Kawhi is injured and his ankle won't get much better, if at all if it was so bad he had to miss a playoff game and no TP.

FOXHOUND
05-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Kawhi's injury sucks, hope he's okay Sunday. I'm gonna wait to see him before trying to predict. Golden State is not Houston, they need Kawhi and everything they have. Being down Parker as it is sucks. Pulling for San Antonio because super teams need to die lol.

FlashBolt
05-12-2017, 12:39 AM
I was generous for the Spurs because I gave Aldridge the benefit of a doubt but I really leaned towards five games. As good as Kawhi is, he can't outplay KD+Curry for four games. Hell, he has his hands full with KD. Simmons was a real shocker for me. If Pop can somehow get Simmons+Kawhi at the same time, they buff up their toughness. Might be one of those games were Pop has to put Simmons there to guard KD and stick Kawhi on Klay so Kawhi can preserve his energy offensively.

HandsOnTheWheel
05-12-2017, 01:12 AM
Warriors in 6.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2017, 02:45 AM
I really don't think this will go past 5 games. Probably even a sweep honestly. The spurs are banged up and as well coached and organized as they are the warriors are just on another level from everyone else thanks to the skinny coward.

Saddletramp
05-12-2017, 04:39 AM
I really don't think this will go past 5 games. Probably even a sweep honestly. The spurs are banged up and as well coached and organized as they are the warriors are just on another level from everyone else thanks to the skinny coward.

Co-signed.

Have two undefeated teams (in the playoffs) ever met in the Finals? Wonder what that bet woulda netted somebody.

nastynice
05-12-2017, 05:06 AM
This is the first time I expect some real push back these playoffs. We should pull it off tho

nastynice
05-12-2017, 05:10 AM
Btw, a Kawhai less Spurs route the rox by 40 in a close out game...I find that a little funny, given the recent panty bunching responses from my other thread, lol

Saddletramp
05-12-2017, 05:42 AM
Btw, a Kawhai less Spurs route the rox by 40 in a close out game...I find that a little funny, given the recent panty bunching responses from my other thread, lol

The Warriors won a title without Durant and set the wins record without him the next year and came as close as you can get to repeating as champions. You were so wrong that no one but lol, please agreed with you and your thread got shut down because it was so ****ing dumb.

But hey, lol, please agreed with you. That's worth something, right?

Right?

Scoots
05-12-2017, 08:07 AM
I was generous for the Spurs because I gave Aldridge the benefit of a doubt but I really leaned towards five games. As good as Kawhi is, he can't outplay KD+Curry for four games. Hell, he has his hands full with KD. Simmons was a real shocker for me. If Pop can somehow get Simmons+Kawhi at the same time, they buff up their toughness. Might be one of those games were Pop has to put Simmons there to guard KD and stick Kawhi on Klay so Kawhi can preserve his energy offensively.

Simmons was big against the Warriors this season early. I was surprised he had somehow worked his way out of the rotation during the season, but he's back now.

Don't dismiss Danny Green's defense ... the question with him is is his offense going to show up too.

I'm not sure Kawhi on Klay is easier on Kawhi with the amount of running Klay does with Kawhi on a dinged up wheel..

tredigs
05-12-2017, 08:31 AM
Kawhi's injury sucks, hope he's okay Sunday. I'm gonna wait to see him before trying to predict. Golden State is not Houston, they need Kawhi and everything they have. Being down Parker as it is sucks. Pulling for San Antonio because super teams need to die lol.
Confirmed Kawhi is playing ("per sources" at least). I think the idea was to see if they could rest him and still win game 6, but if not he would have been rested and ready for game 7. As is, he got a solid 4 days off for treatment and was a precautionary sit in Game 6, so hopefully he's 💯 going into game 1 against GS.

KobeOwnSU
05-12-2017, 08:34 AM
If Kawhi is healthy, I think it goes 7. If not, it's over in 5.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

eDush
05-12-2017, 09:15 AM
If Kawhi is healthy, I think it goes 7. If not, it's over in 5.

Sent from my SM-G935V using TapatalkActually if Curry is hurt we win by 7 otherwise we sweep :nod:

tredigs
05-12-2017, 09:45 AM

Lol, it is actually a bit of vindication for you (even though I assumed you were trolling or at the very least giving a little dig). I mean this team is what 8-1 without him this season now and just had the most demonstrative victory for any playoff team this season on the road in a closeout game without Kawhi (against a top 5 team).

That doesn't have to be seen as a negative for Kawhi (who clearly brings them to greater potential heights, ditto KD for the Warriors), but we are now at the point where we can legitimately question whether the Spurs without Kawhi (and under Pop) would be a 50 to 55 win team. And while obviously that's lower than the Warriors without KD, it's relative, as the Warriors with KD are much more potent than the Spurs with Kawhi (on paper at least. We will see the reality soon).

All that to say, yeah, last night actually does make me wonder just how incredible of a coach Pop is, and who he could not lead to success.

FOXHOUND
05-12-2017, 09:52 AM
Confirmed Kawhi is playing ("per sources" at least). I think the idea was to see if they could rest him and still win game 6, but if not he would have been rested and ready for game 7. As is, he got a solid 4 days off for treatment and was a precautionary sit in Game 6, so hopefully he's 💯 going into game 1 against GS.

Yeah, I fully expect him to play Sunday but I want to see how effective he is. I don't think a 70-90% Kawhi is good enough vs Golden State. Excited to see Pop get his first shot at them in the playoffs, none the less.

PayDaPiper
05-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Warriors have been on cruise control these playoffs. Being 8-0 and it doesn't even really seem like they've played their best, or been tested. I think they have yet another level and it comes out in this series.

Warriors
Warriors
Spurs
Warriors
Warriors in 5 IMO

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I fully expect him to play Sunday but I want to see how effective he is. I don't think a 70-90% Kawhi is good enough vs Golden State. Excited to see Pop get his first shot at them in the playoffs, none the less.

You're going to get closer to 70% Kawhi than you are 90%. The dude missed a playoff game for his injury, he's hurt pretty bad.

nastynice
05-12-2017, 10:29 AM
The Warriors won a title without Durant and set the wins record without him the next year and came as close as you can get to repeating as champions. You were so wrong that no one but lol, please agreed with you and your thread got shut down because it was so ****ing dumb.

Right?

lmao, the only reason people were mad was cuz deep down everybody kinda knew about...exactly what the **** happened last night :nod: haha

nastynice
05-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Lol, it is actually a bit of vindication for you (even though I assumed you were trolling or at the very least giving a little dig). I mean this team is what 8-1 without him this season now and just had the most demonstrative victory for any playoff team this season on the road in a closeout game without Kawhi (against a top 5 team).

That doesn't have to be seen as a negative for Kawhi (who clearly brings them to greater potential heights, ditto KD for the Warriors), but we are now at the point where we can legitimately question whether the Spurs without Kawhi (and under Pop) would be a 50 to 55 win team. And while obviously that's lower than the Warriors without KD, it's relative, as the Warriors with KD are much more potent than the Spurs with Kawhi (on paper at least. We will see the reality soon).

All that to say, yeah, last night actually does make me wonder just how incredible of a coach Pop is, and who he could not lead to success.

Oh, 100% dig bro, for sure!

But the responses were hilarious, cuz it's one of those digs with truth behind it. People always respond a particular way when they see a bit a truth in there. It's why if I said KD vs harden the responses woulda been way diff, more lols, not as much taking offense. Too bad it got closed one day early

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Actually if Curry is hurt we win by 7 otherwise we sweep :nod:

I need an answer on this, a Warriors and a Cubs fan? Explain yourself!!! What is the meaning of this, this doesn't add up?!!

Patriots too?

IKnowHoops
05-12-2017, 12:00 PM

Right?

Lolololol

IKnowHoops
05-12-2017, 12:04 PM

Pop is simply the greatest coach ever.

Vee-Rex
05-12-2017, 12:19 PM
If I were a Warriors fan... deep down I'd be a little afraid.

Sure, they could sweep the Spurs. They could dominate them. We've all seen the Spurs lose in many different ways over the years in an unexpected way (OKC, Memphis, LAC, etc...) but we've also seen them play like they're the best team in history. You never know which Spurs team is gonna be in a playoff series and that's a bit of a wildcard that a fan of an overwhelming favorite team might be a little concerned about. The genius of Pop is real.

Still, I'm gonna go with my rational mind here and choose Dubs in 5, despite hoping to see a long series.

Vee-Rex
05-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Golden State Warriors = 6 letters 5 letters 8 letters

6 + 5 - 8
11-8

San Antonio Spurs = 3 Letters 7 Letters 5 Letters

3-7+5
-4+5

3 - 1
3 - 1 lead

stay woke fam

SfgiantsJD3
05-12-2017, 12:45 PM

Sure, they could sweep the Spurs. They could dominate them. We've all seen the Spurs lose in many different ways over the years in an unexpected way (OKC, Memphis, LAC, etc...) but we've also seen them play like they're the best team in history. You never know which Spurs team is gonna be in a playoff series and that's a bit of a wildcard that a fan of an overwhelming favorite team might be a little concerned about. The genius of Pop is real.

Still, I'm gonna go with my rational mind here and choose Dubs in 5, despite hoping to see a long series.

The Spurs are the most formidable challenge the Warriors will have getting to the finals; I hope Leonard is healthy for a good series, I expect it to go 6 or 7. I think the Warriors have the ability to adjust to the Spurs different defenses and offenses unlike the rockets. I have to laugh at a -1600 line

IKnowHoops
05-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Very interested in this series. I will watch this series closely. I'll tell you what. If the Spurs were some how able to beat GS, I would be more afraid of them, than I would be of Golden State coming out as the winner. GS should win this, but you just never know how teams develop and come together, and if the Spurs were able to figure some things out as a team on there way to that whooping of Houston, then I we may get the best Spurs team we have seen all year in this series. Coached by Pop, that is a scary situation. LMA has to keep his foot on the gas and play at that same level for this series. Regardless, this should be a pretty fun series to watch. SA whooped GS butt game 1 of the season. Pop knows what he needs to do. GS would of much rather faced Houston, but easy for me to say, Houston lost so of course...they are the inferior team.

hugepatsfan
05-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Warriors in 5 but I pray to God SA can pull it off

eDush
05-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Very interested in this series. I will watch this series closely. I'll tell you what. If the Spurs were some how able to beat GS, I would be more afraid of them, than I would be of Golden State coming out as the winner. GS should win this, but you just never know how teams develop and come together, and if the Spurs were able to figure some things out as a team on there way to that whooping of Houston, then I we may get the best Spurs team we have seen all year in this series. Coached by Pop, that is a scary situation. LMA has to keep his foot on the gas and play at that same level for this series. Regardless, this should be a pretty fun series to watch. SA whooped GS butt game 1 of the season. Pop knows what he needs to do. GS would of much rather faced Houston, but easy for me to say, Houston lost so of course...they are the inferior team.GS will win easily so no need to worry. POP hasn't seen anything like Curry playing with passion before and never will :nod:

Vee-Rex
05-12-2017, 01:29 PM
GS would of much rather faced Houston

Depends on the nightlife in SA vs. Houston. That's the most important thing.

tredigs
05-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Depends on the nightlife in SA vs. Houston. That's the most important thing.

Hahah - for Matt Barnes at least (who doesn't play), and we all know that's in Houston.

BKLYNpigeon
05-12-2017, 02:21 PM
Vegas has Warriors -10 game 1. lol

Scoots
05-12-2017, 03:19 PM

Timmy certainly owned the Warriors.

Scoots
05-12-2017, 03:25 PM
GS will win easily so no need to worry. POP hasn't seen anything like Curry playing with passion before and never will :nod:

Are you saying Curry won't play with passion in this series?

IKnowHoops
05-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Are you saying Curry won't play with passion in this series?

Lol. I love it

kdspurman
05-12-2017, 06:34 PM
This is the first time in a long time I had no idea what to expect of these Spurs coming into the season. idk what'll happen this series. I can see either team winning, and I realize I'm in the minority on that, but it's my honest opinion.

I look forward to seeing what kind of gameplan Pop has in mind. Our guys (minus Kawhi) have been a up and down all season. Need em to be at their best to have a shot

More-Than-Most
05-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Serious question who do you think lebron wants to win? Now the warriors are by far the better team but Pop owns lebron lol

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Serious question who do you think lebron wants to win? Now the warriors are by far the better team but Pop owns lebron lol

How does Pop own LeBron? He was great in the last 2 finals against them and in 07 he was like 21.

kdspurman
05-12-2017, 07:29 PM

I think he wants GS personally, but who knows. Not that he's scared of the Spurs, but because he probably wants the challenge of taking down the super team

kdspurman
05-12-2017, 07:32 PM
How does Pop own LeBron? He was great in the last 2 finals against them and in 07 he was like 21.

In 2013 there were serious mind games played with him tbh. He wasn't his normal efficient self, and the first few games he was pretty mediocre.

And 2014 he was good in spurts, and other times he was like invisible.

I wouldn't say he owns him, but Pop does know how to game plan for him, although each year/team is different.

Allphakenny1
05-12-2017, 09:23 PM

I would say the Warriors, but for a different reason. If we are talking about who LeBron fears the most then the answer is easily the Warriors. There is no excuse for LeBron to lose to the Spurs and it would hurt his legacy a bit with another finals loss. If he loses to the Warriors, he will receive far far far less scrutiny because he is facing the super team of all super teams. The difference is if he beats the Spurs he adds slightly to his legacy. He is already competing with Jordan (although losing) for the greatest of all time. If he defeats this Warriors super team (while also defeating the 73 win team last year) it gives him a stronger argument in the Jordan/LrBron GOAT debates.

nastynice
05-12-2017, 11:13 PM

No way, BEEN waitin, finally get that Spurs dubs playoff series, lol

nastynice
05-12-2017, 11:15 PM

6 + 5 - 8
11-8

3-7+5
-4+5

3 - 1
3 - 1 lead

stay woke fam

Clean formula. Not even gonna hate.

You def in my crosshairs tho :smoking: :nod:

Vee-Rex
05-12-2017, 11:27 PM
Clean formula. Not even gonna hate.

You def in my crosshairs tho :smoking: :nod:

:laugh:

I only got a limited amount of time to get it in before you guys destroy us in the finals lol

nastynice
05-12-2017, 11:31 PM
:laugh:

I only got a limited amount of time to get it in before you guys destroy us in the finals lol

I wouldn't say that. Cavs are elite

I would say, however, I got a WHOLEEE lotta **** to talk just stored n ready to go! especially to saddle, iknowhoops, and flashbolt, haha

tredigs
05-13-2017, 12:51 AM

Biggest point spread San Antonio has laid in a playoff series since Pop has been their coach (2nd biggest was one of their games in the series against the '01 Lakers). Overall on the series, a $100 bet on the Warriors would net you a smacking $6 win ($100 on the Spurs would pay $900). Not fun odds for anybody interested in betting on Golden State.

Saddletramp
05-13-2017, 01:40 AM
I wouldn't say that. Cavs are elite

I would say, however, I got a WHOLEEE lotta **** to talk just stored n ready to go! especially to saddle, iknowhoops, and flashbolt, haha

I've said all year that I expect them to cruise to a title. Barring injury, there's no way they lose. Talk **** if you wanna, but you're preaching to the choir.

jason
05-13-2017, 02:28 AM

6 + 5 - 8
11-8

3-7+5
-4+5

3 - 1
3 - 1 lead

stay woke fam

:rolleyes:

eDush
05-13-2017, 10:30 AM

6 + 5 - 8
11-8

3-7+5
-4+5

3 - 1
3 - 1 lead

stay woke fam

:rolleyes:Looks like I'm not the only one who use that method to pick series winners :nod:

Yanks All Day
05-13-2017, 10:47 AM
I wouldn't be concerned about Kawhi's ankle at all. I think Pop held him out strictly as a precaution in the event they needed a Game 7. If Game 6 was actually Game 7, Kawhi would have played. The Spurs knew Golden State was waiting and were confident they'd be going to the WCF. Need Kawhi at 100% to even have a prayer.

Surprisingly, I believe that Tony Parker's injury is a blessing in disguise for San Antonio in this series. TP couldn't hang with Steph anymore. Not that Patty Mills can, but I think he could be more effective at this point.

I think Golden State is obviously the favorite here, but it's a better matchup for San Antonio than meets the eye. Won't be a sweep, but I think the Spurs get 2 and the series ends in 6.

Scoots
05-13-2017, 11:34 AM
The Spurs have a chance, but they really have to get the best play we've seen from each of their players in every game. If Simmons, Murray, and LA manage to play like they did in game 6 and Kawhi is healthy the Spurs ability to move the ball, score inside, and deny passes on the defensive end will give the Warriors fits.

bleedprple&gold
05-13-2017, 12:47 PM

That's pretty sad for a conference finals game.

BKLYNpigeon
05-13-2017, 01:17 PM
I expect the warriors to win. I wouldn't be surprised is they sweep, but the Spurs are good enough to win a game or two. It's a great tune up for the dubs before they play the cavs.

The warriors are such a balanced team. They can score in a variety of ways, and defensively they're one of the best. If you take away one option, it opens two more options. You can't double team or else you get picked apart. Even in bad shooting nights they would still blowout the jazz. Their only weakness are turnovers, but they're #1 in the playoffs taking care of the ball.

You will never see Steph, Klay and KD All have a bad shooting night in a game.

Bostonjorge
05-13-2017, 01:57 PM
Warriors in 4 or 5. As long as Durant shows up and Green runs the offense, GS is walking thru the Spurs.

tredigs
05-13-2017, 03:16 PM
This is the type of series where I think not having Kerr begins to make a difference.

GREATNESS ONE
05-13-2017, 05:09 PM
Warriors should take this in 5/6 but hoping to see the Spurs come out and steal game one to make this a series.

FlashBolt
05-13-2017, 05:37 PM
Mike Brown is a buffoon.. this guy used to coach the Cavs and the Lakers. Terrible job at both. Pop will outcoach him but GSW has too much talent for it to matter.

europagnpilgrim
05-13-2017, 06:51 PM
Dubs in 6 max, Pop is good for one win alone off his details to the game and I feel the pride/heart of a champ pedigree of the Spurs can possibly get another one with Leonard/Aldridge playing like first game of the season, other than that Dubs all the way, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was over in 5 or a broom

we all know the nba/fans/ratings are just waiting for a epic 3peat between Dubs/Cavs, its pretty much inevitable at this point of the postseason

Tg11
05-13-2017, 07:07 PM
I really hope the Spurs win this series but honestly I see the Warriors winning even though I definitely want the Spurs to be the one who end Golden State's run at the top so my honest prediction is Spurs in 7 assuming Kawhi is 100% but if not then it will be Warriors in either 5 or 6

SfgiantsJD3
05-13-2017, 09:38 PM
Mike Brown is a buffoon.. this guy used to coach the Cavs and the Lakers. Terrible job at both. Pop will outcoach him but GSW has too much talent for it to matter.

Kerr has been at practice
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/05/13/steve-kerr-returns-to-warriors-practice-ramping-up-duties-as-possible-prelude-to-bench-return/

BKLYNpigeon
05-13-2017, 10:27 PM

Coaching success is mostly determined by Situation and talent.

That first Lebron Cavs team was average. The 2012 Lakers team was all injured throughout the season.

Everyone thought D'Antoni was a hack with the Knicks and then with the Lakers. Now he might be the Coach of the Year because he finally got the right opportunity and players.

Scott Brooks is doing an amazing job this year with the Wiz. After getting all that blame in okc.

tredigs
05-13-2017, 10:40 PM

That first Lebron Cavs team was average. The 2012 Lakers team was all injured throughout the season.

Everyone thought D'Antoni was a hack with the Knicks and then with the Lakers. Now he might be the Coach of the Year because he finally got the right opportunity and players.

Scott Brooks is doing an amazing job this year with the Wiz. After getting all that blame in okc.

Pretty much every NBA coach is very good at what they do (it's not a job you keep if you're a buffoon as the supply of great basketball coaches is unbelievably high), but when you're going against a GOAT, minutia matters, even if your talent >>> their talent. He will at the very least be tested in this series, we know that much.

FlashBolt
05-14-2017, 11:19 AM

Let me rephrase that: He's an overrated coach who's success was primarily due to LeBron. There's literally zero evidence the guy has been successful outside of LeBron.

The_Franchise13
05-14-2017, 12:12 PM

Should GSW get by the Spurs, Mike Brown is great at making Lebron less effective...

FlashBolt
05-14-2017, 12:27 PM
Should GSW get by the Spurs, Mike Brown is great at making Lebron less effective...

I have no idea what you're trying to get at.

Vee-Rex
05-14-2017, 01:00 PM
Sorry but Mike Brown sucks. You don't know until you've endured long seasons under him.

The ONLY thing you could hope to praise him for is his defensive philosophies, and even then I'd give a ton of credit to LeBron and the Cavs players for our success there in the late 2000s.

His rotations suck. His scheming sucks. His adjustments suck (one of the most inflexible coaches I've seen). His ability to motivate sucks. He doesn't call timeouts when momentum is changing. His play-calling out of timeouts suck.

Luckily for GS they have their system in place and could probably decimate the league even if I were on their sideline coaching. And Kerr will likely be involved with more than we expect.

The_Franchise13
05-14-2017, 01:04 PM

It was a joke lol. Mike Brown is terrible.

nastynice
05-14-2017, 01:25 PM

Relax hater #3, he's agreeing with you

FlashBolt
05-14-2017, 01:30 PM
Relax hater #3, he's agreeing with you

Relax Mr. "I'm still wondering why they deleted my thread because I make gud onez." It was a joke that I didn't find funny so I was questioning what it really meant. Don't be upset that your thread was closed. It generally happens when the thread SUCKS.

lol, please
05-14-2017, 02:42 PM
Warriors have been on cruise control these playoffs. Being 8-0 and it doesn't even really seem like they've played their best, or been tested. I think they have yet another level and it comes out in this series.

Warriors
Warriors
Spurs
Warriors
Warriors in 5 IMO

I see it this way as well.

Much depends on Leonard, but imo the hype around this match up is overblown, a year or two ago this goes seven, now I expect a sweep, 5 games tops. Yes, the Spurs are the second best in the west, have a HOF coach and a great system, but the gap between the Warriors and Spurs is gargantuan.

nastynice
05-14-2017, 03:23 PM
Relax Mr. "I'm still wondering why they deleted my thread because I make gud onez." It was a joke that I didn't find funny so I was questioning what it really meant. Don't be upset that your thread was closed. It generally happens when the thread SUCKS.

Why would I be mad about that? I brought up one of those inconvenient truths, and the following night the Kawhai less Spurs smoke the rockets by ****in FORTY! I wonder where that ranks in all time domination and blowout for a pop coached team in the playoffs

lmao, oh believe me, not a single thing to be mad about. That **** make me laugh, nothing more

lol, please
05-14-2017, 03:34 PM
Why would I be mad about that? I brought up one of those inconvenient truths, and the following night the Kawhai less Spurs smoke the rockets by ****in FORTY! I wonder where that ranks in all time domination and blowout for a pop coached team in the playoffs

lmao, oh believe me, not a single thing to be mad about. That **** make me laugh, nothing more

What was your thread about and why was it closed? Haven't been around for a few days.

IKnowHoops
05-14-2017, 03:36 PM
Man, I'm pretty amped for this.

nastynice
05-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Man, I'm pretty amped for this.

**** yea bro

Wanna see that golden state beat down, appetizers before the main course ;)

nastynice
05-14-2017, 03:38 PM
What was your thread about and why was it closed? Haven't been around for a few days.

Who's more important for their team's success, KD or Kawhai, lol

System on system arguement ;)

nastynice
05-14-2017, 03:41 PM
Haha, ouch, green!

Bostonjorge
05-14-2017, 03:44 PM

Draymomd Green is the system

lol, please
05-14-2017, 03:47 PM

Oh, I remember that and posted in it. I mentioned how important Durant is to this team and someone thought that was funny, lol.

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 03:57 PM
Everytime Durant is on LMA or Pau, that needs to happen

lol, please
05-14-2017, 03:58 PM
Great game all around thus far. Spurs' defense is why they are still in the lead. I feel Klay is going to have a big series.

nastynice
05-14-2017, 04:00 PM
Spurs defense is filthy so far. All 5 guys on the same page

Aldridge lookin kinda nice, thought everyone was bashing on this guy..

Vee-Rex
05-14-2017, 04:00 PM
Everytime Durant is on LMA or Pau, that needs to happen

Agreed.

I don't think Durant can guard an offensively talented big man. Use power and he should fold.

IKnowHoops
05-14-2017, 04:01 PM
Best quarter of playoff basketball in 2017

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 04:02 PM
Agreed.

I don't think Durant can guard an offensively talented big man. Use power and he should fold.

Right, and it'll wear him down on the other end. Hopefully

lol, please
05-14-2017, 04:04 PM
Strong way to finish the quarter for the Spurs lol.

kdspurman
Spurs defense is filthy so far. All 5 guys on the same page

Aldridge lookin kinda nice, thought everyone was bashing on this guy..

This is not the LMA we've had all year. But I'm glad he's showing up now

IKnowHoops
Ginobli with the vet/pro rip. Ginobli!!!!!!!!!!!

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 04:05 PM
this was expected sorry KDspur but i hope you guys can hold but i expect spurs/celtics or wizards to get off early and often against cavs/warriors because of the lay off. I just hope the spurs hold

FOXHOUND
Spurs looking fantastic. I don't know what happened with Aldridge after game 5, but whatever switch he turned in his brain needs to keep up the rest of the playoffs.

nastynice
Hmm, so are these Spurs really pretenders?

That's team ball, that's why the Spurs have been so good for so long. This is the matchup everyone's been waiting for

Vee-Rex
05-14-2017, 04:06 PM
Complete domination by the Spurs. Love the ball movement, love the aggressiveness with mismatches.

That's the type of gameplanning (with mismatches) you don't see in the regular season.

We'll see if they can sustain. Up until this point they're just outplaying/dominating them.

Lakers + Giants
05-14-2017, 04:06 PM
As soon as the quarter ended I dropped $ on the Dubs live MoneyLine :)

Lets go Dubs!

lol, please
05-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Best quarter of playoff basketball in 2017

I've only watched a few games here and there other than Warriors games, but I think this could be true. Quality basketball from the tip off.

FlashBolt
05-14-2017, 04:07 PM
I like Dejounte (from what I've seen so far), but he's going to get exposed for being too inexperienced here. Sadly, Spurs need him because Kawhi can't handle all the offense and Parker is gone. I like what Pop is doing. Don't engage within Warriors style of game. Throw down the Twin Towers (Pau+LaMarcus) on them. Even though Pau is old, size is important and they have that advantage. Kawhi seems healthy enough for the Spurs to win games. That's a good sign.

FlashBolt
05-14-2017, 04:09 PM
What's Simmon's contract? This dude can get paid. Hope we get him.. sorry KDSPURS

Vee-Rex
05-14-2017, 04:11 PM
Here's the thing... Spurs were nearly flawless - but that's not gonna hold.

Warriors will have some superstar scoring/action in this long, 7-game series. Spurs will need Aldridge and Kawhi to match that superstardom.

archdevil84
05-14-2017, 04:12 PM
holy **** simmons literally jumped over klay haha

FOXHOUND
05-14-2017, 04:12 PM
What's Simmon's contract? This dude can get paid. Hope we get him.. sorry KDSPURS

RFA this summer.

FOXHOUND
05-14-2017, 04:13 PM
This is the series where the loss of Kerr will show it's impact.

More-Than-Most
Where has this LMA been lol/

IKnowHoops
Whoa!

nastynice
05-14-2017, 04:14 PM
Spurs are rolling right now. I love how Kawhai just be picking that ball up with one hand and elevating

lol, please
The turnovers and missed shots have been costly, but you have to credit the Spurs defense. The shots will start falling and when they do, it's a wrap.

More-Than-Most
This is the series where the loss of Kerr will show it's impact.

when you have curry/durant/green/klay there should be no loss of impact

FlashBolt
05-14-2017, 04:15 PM
1) Spurs are playing too confident. Totally related to game 6 vs Rockets. These guys know they can win/make it competitive even without Kawhi.
2) Pop is a damn genius. Mike Brown has no idea what he's doing. All he does is make stupid faces/expressions. He's literally a damn minion from the Despicable movie series.
3) Kawhi's hand is so big it literally looks like he's floating in the air when he goes in for a dunk. Big hands = one of the best basketball assets you can have.

nastynice
05-14-2017, 04:15 PM
The turnovers and missed shots have been costly, but you have to credit the Spurs defense. The shots will start falling and when they do, it's a wrap.

Forget the shots, this defense needs to wake back up

IKnowHoops
05-14-2017, 04:16 PM
If lamarcus and Simmons play like this for the rest of the series, then the Spurs matchup very well with GS.

Klay playing like garbage.

Bostonjorge
05-14-2017, 04:18 PM
Spurs are on fire

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 04:19 PM
this is nuts... people sleeping on spurs/celtics/wizards not realizing how they are shooting teams that have been resting a ton.

goingfor28
05-14-2017, 04:20 PM
GO SPURS GO

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

FOXHOUND
05-14-2017, 04:20 PM
when you have curry/durant/green/klay there should be no loss of impact

Try telling that to Pop.

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 04:21 PM

You guys stay away from him... Lol

IKnowHoops
05-14-2017, 04:22 PM
KL has been the best player on the court. This series will let me know if he is. Next series will tell us who the best is.

lol, please
05-14-2017, 04:22 PM
Durant!!!

:worthy:

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 04:23 PM
You guys stay away from him... Lol

id never want a spurs player outside of Khawi... **** that... The pop effect... simmons looks like a god then turns into trash on another team lol

More-Than-Most
lmfao time for the refs to let the warriors back in it.. How was that even near the rim?

archdevil84
those FTs!!!
kawai :worthy::worthy::worthy:

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 04:24 PM
I felt game 1 was the​ easiest to steal. GS has been off a while, + early start.

I hope we can hang on and steal this one. It's tough to play this way all 48.

nastynice
05-14-2017, 04:24 PM
Durant! Filthy!

Don't get how you can hate on the guy, such a nasty arsenal

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 04:25 PM
id never want a spurs player outside of Khawi... **** that... The pop effect... simmons looks like a god then turns into trash on another team lol

This is true... Lol. But some guys have potential that's worth gambling on

Chronz
05-14-2017, 04:25 PM
I cant stop focusing on how stiff LMA looks these days, shades of an aging D-Rob showing some grit. I hope he steps up

Chronz
05-14-2017, 04:27 PM

All teams should look to establishing a team oriented system, Simmons would be a god send to LAC.

lol, please
05-14-2017, 04:27 PM
I felt game 1 was the​ easiest to steal. GS has been off a while, + early start.

I hope we can hang on and steal this one. It's tough to play this way all 48.

Lee had an impact early, felt he might leave his mark on this series.

nastynice
05-14-2017, 04:28 PM
Cmon pau. Stop cheating bro!

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 04:29 PM
oh **** curry got hit... vagina bleed in 3....2.......1

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 04:29 PM
wow... what a ****ing turn around.

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 04:30 PM
how can you make that stupid *** pass... he threw it right to him

nastynice
05-14-2017, 04:30 PM
Don't wake that beast baby!! :nod:

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 04:31 PM
how can you make that stupid *** pass... he threw it right to him

Just a really poor decision.. they need to come out this timeout and get a score + stop. Quiet the crowd a bit

Lakers + Giants
05-14-2017, 04:32 PM
I know Spurs weren't expected to win this one coming in but if they lose this that's the series lmao. This would be a huge confidence boost for the dubs and a huge blow to SA.

nastynice
05-14-2017, 04:32 PM
oh **** curry got hit... vagina bleed in 3....2.......1

Haha, the hater crew grows

The biggest hit to the hater is when the false hope early in games is followed up by a nice dose of reality, haha!!

Y'all up 14 and still shook, cmon now

nastynice
05-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Damn Aldridge is sick tho, what a nice spin move for a big

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 04:35 PM
********. Zaza shoved Patty to give that 3. Right in front of the official

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 04:35 PM
so tell me how they can miss that illegal screen on zaza.. some ****ing ******** man

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Eat **** refs... KL going in ****ing strong.

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 04:37 PM
I know Spurs weren't expected to win this one coming in but if they lose this that's the series lmao. This would be a huge confidence boost for the dubs and a huge blow to SA.

It wouldn't be the series, imo. It would be devastating tho.. They could come back and play well next game.

But, I do think they need to win after this start.

Lakers + Giants
05-14-2017, 04:41 PM
Durant was falling down and manu was gonna draw a charge and then it looked like manu tried to help him stay up and got the foul called against him. :laugh2:

archdevil84
05-14-2017, 04:42 PM
lol what was manu doing there?

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 04:43 PM
Big big shot by Green.

And yea, I thought that Curry shot was going down

Lakers + Giants
despite the dubs fighting back spurs still up 20. Wow. Impressive to say the least.

nastynice
We need to skype Kerr at halftime! lol

archdevil84
05-14-2017, 04:44 PM
big 3 from danny green! way to close out the half

nastynice
05-14-2017, 04:44 PM
despite the dubs fighting back spurs still up 20. Wow. Impressive to say the least.

Yup. Still looking lost on defense and defensive box outs

lol, please
05-14-2017, 04:45 PM
Haha, the hater crew grows

The biggest hit to the hater is when the false hope early in games is followed up by a nice dose of reality, haha!!

Y'all up 14 and still shook, cmon now

No lead is safe against the goat team lol.

I want to read the headlines in San Antonio tomorrow morning after the Warriors take the lead in the 4th and win.

:laugh2:

Scoots
05-14-2017, 04:53 PM
Bad timing for the Warriors periodic game of forgetting how to play. Not denying Spurs efforts at all. Warriors just come out bad every once in a while.

IKnowHoops
05-14-2017, 04:57 PM
No lead is safe against the goat team lol.

I want to read the headlines in San Antonio tomorrow morning after the Warriors take the lead in the 4th and win.

Haha. Supreme confidence of victory until about the 24hr mark after a loss.😂

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 05:02 PM
Refs you suck for an obvious foul...

Problem was the late whistle. They waited to see if it went it before they called. It's so stupid

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 05:03 PM
Zaza the new Bogut with his screens

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:04 PM
welp warriors about to catch yet another break... KL hurt.

lol, please
05-14-2017, 05:04 PM
Curry hitting everything!!

Leonard rolled his ankle looks like.

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Durants defense looks like ****... is he even trying? Curry carrying

Lakers + Giants
05-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Curry can't miss and then I look at the score and see the 20 point lead is frozen. Spurs cant miss either.

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:09 PM
so why is green not tossed? Draymond chased him down and kept screaming at him

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 05:09 PM
Draymond gon Draymond

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:10 PM
draymond being draymond.

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 05:11 PM

lol, please
omg lol, how does Leonard keep rolling his ankles.

More-Than-Most
that is some dirty ****ing **** by zaza... he put his foot under him on purpose.

eDush
Durants defense looks like ****... is he even trying? Curry carryingIt's okay for Harden but not KD? He can play like the Beard for one game as far as I am concerned :nod:...and who cares, it's Mama Day and no one showed up.

Lakers + Giants
Zaza pulling a jalen rose.

More-Than-Most
omg lol, how does Leonard keep rolling his ankles.

because your ****ing player put his foot under him like a ****

bootsy
LOL at Zaza with that cheap *** ****.

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:12 PM
It's okay for Harden but not KD? He can play like the Beard for one game as far as I am concerned :nod:...and who cares, it's Mama Day and no one showed up.

have you not met me and my take on harden? Durant isnt even trying right now

lol, please
so why is green not tossed? Draymond chased him down and kept screaming at him

He has a history for being polite and rational when talking to the refs, they are going to be lenient, it's the playoffs.

More-Than-Most
Zaza pulling a jalen rose.

its literally disgusting.

bucketss
warriors are SO dirty holy **** man.

lakerfan85
05-14-2017, 05:13 PM
that is some dirty ****ing **** by zaza... he put his foot under him on purpose.

I agree..

BKLYNpigeon
Zaza was dirty there...

kdspurman
Yea Ws have all the momentum now lol.. of course.

Lakers + Giants
05-14-2017, 05:14 PM
Yea Ws have all the momentum now lol.. of course.

All it took was KL getting hurt. feelsbad

More-Than-Most
congrats warrior fans your team is dirty as **** and zaza is a pos.

BKLYNpigeon
let the discredit of the Warriors Playoffs begin. lol.

archdevil84
ffs why did kawhi have to get injured

More-Than-Most
i cant stand that type of crap... 0 reason to put your foot under a landing player.

lol, please
Hope Leonard is ok, last thing we need is warriors haters running with the narrative that the warriors catch "breaks" in the playoffs, lol.

nastynice

lmao!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Kawhai injury really sucks tho. Damn, what's the chances of two rolled ankles within a minute, both happen to be the one that was already banged up

hugepatsfan
05-14-2017, 05:15 PM
On a train and not watching what did zaza do?

lakerfan85
And Green should be gone..

nastynice
congrats warrior fans your team is dirty as **** and zaza is a pos.

bwahhaahaha!! Bro, ur too much!!

nastynice
05-14-2017, 05:16 PM

Got under Kawhai on a shot and Kawhai landed on his foot and rolled his ankle

lakerfan85
Hopefully Durant or Curry tear an ACL to even things out..

kdspurman
All it took was KL getting hurt. feelsbad

Yup. Whatever it takes I guess

lol, please

He didn't do anything lol. Leonard is literally injuring himself, people will literally say anything when they are desperate to find something to rip a team for.

nastynice
05-14-2017, 05:17 PM
Hope Leonard is ok, last thing we need is warriors haters running with the narrative that the warriors catch "breaks" in the playoffs, lol.

That's gonna happen regardless

I want him back cuz he's just ****in dope *** player. Wanna see the Spurs at their potential

More-Than-Most

KL took a shot and zaza went to defend and just happen to put his foot under him and a fail was called... 2 plays before KL rolled his ankle... go figure right.

kdspurman
i cant stand that type of crap... 0 reason to put your foot under a landing player.

Smelled blood in the water when Kawhi twisted it prior.

nastynice
Hopefully Durant or Curry tear an ACL to even things out..

Haha, this thread is quickly turning to gold!!

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:18 PM
curry is all over the place you... like he looks possessed.

eDush
It's okay for Harden but not KD? He can play like the Beard for one game as far as I am concerned :nod:...and who cares, it's Mama Day and no one showed up.

have you not met me and my take on harden? Durant isnt even trying right nowLike I said....he can play like the Beard for one game as you can see https://youtu.be/7RKRYnUqM8o

Rox fans think their star is so great or to put it 'he's in another world' of greatness so KD wants to see how's that feel by playing like him :laugh2:

bootsy
He didn't do anything lol. Leonard is literally injuring himself, people will literally say anything when they are desperate to find something to rip a team for.

Stop with the ********.

lol, please
05-14-2017, 05:19 PM
Leonard is out for the game.

This Spurs team destroyed an elite Rockets squad.

No excuses.

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:19 PM
Like I said....he can play like the Beard for one game as you can see https://youtu.be/7RKRYnUqM8o

Rox fans think their star is so great or to put it 'he's in another world' of greatness so KD wants to see how's that feel by playing like him :laugh2:

lol i dont blame him... if i seen curry going bonkers right now id probably sit back and watch as well... Fun note all jokes aside... Durant isnt even trying on defense and HE STILL BETTER ON DEFENSE THAN HARDEN.

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:20 PM
look at that warrior fans... announcer saying it could easily be a flagrant foul on zaza.... NO ****.

kdspurman
Kawhi was unstoppable too. Now he's done... Tall task ahead smh. So messed up

archdevil84
holy **** now that i see the replay pachulia is a fcking *******. he defender normally and then for NO reason he walked into kawhi's landing zone. what a punk *** *****

hugepatsfan
05-14-2017, 05:21 PM
Just saw the play. Dirty as hell. He took an extra step. Just disgusting.

kdspurman
This is what it took to wake these guys up. Hilarious

More-Than-Most
holy **** now that i see the replay pachulia is a fcking *******. he defender normally and then for NO reason he walked into kawhi's landing zone. what a punk *** *****

yup exactly what the announcer said on why it should be a flagrant... BUT YO its not dirty

lol, please
05-14-2017, 05:22 PM
That's gonna happen regardless

I want him back cuz he's just ****in dope *** player. Wanna see the Spurs at their potential

They were missing Parker anyways lol. I like watching Leonard too though.

still1ballin
Holy crap

More-Than-Most
lol 16-0 run when KL went down.

lol, please
05-14-2017, 05:23 PM
King Klay Thompson

:worthy:

kdspurman
They couldn't get any stops when Kawhi was in there. It was trading basket for basket with SA having a 20 point lead. Now it's down to single digits.

Enjoy this "win" .. SA had a brilliant gameplan, and it got derailed

KobeOwnSU
This is such ****ing ****.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

still1ballin
05-14-2017, 05:24 PM
Yeah Zaza made Leonard step back and step in David lees shoe as well

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 05:24 PM
They should be chanting MVP for Zaza

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:25 PM

just ****ing stop it was dirty as hell and congrats get the win any way they can right?

kdspurman

No, but Kawhi was able to play after that....

JAZZNC
This is a ****ing joke. How many more ****ing lucky breaks does this GS team need/deserve? This is just ridiculous.

lol, please
They couldn't get any stops when Kawhi was in there. It was trading basket for basket with SA having a 20 point lead. Now it's down to single digits.

Enjoy this "win" .. SA had a brilliant gameplan, and it got derailed

As impactful as he is, this was going to happen regardless, the Warriors came out taking care of the ball and tightened up defensively

archdevil84
05-14-2017, 05:26 PM
its gonna depend on how severe the anke injury is for kawhi, but if they lose this game its already devastating. what a **** way to turn it around for the warriors

jason
Curry is still the most important player in the team imo

SteBO
Saw the replay. Zaza knew what he was doing there....dirty play and a sad one.

More-Than-Most
05-14-2017, 05:27 PM
Curry is still the most important player in the team imo

na that goes to zaza... doing what needs to be done yo

nastynice
The bleeding stopped. Ginobli stepping up

kdspurman
As impactful as he is, this was going to happen regardless, the Warriors came out taking care of the ball and tightened up defensively

Yea, Curry got it going already. And they were still down 20 cause Kawhi couldn't be stopped.

Kawhi is out, and we see the result. This wasn't happening regardless.

Nikeman
Pathetic the Warriors need Zaza to make a bush league play to bail out 4 "superstars". For 3 years, you could argue the Warriors have been the luckiest playoff team of all time. No joke

hugepatsfan
05-14-2017, 05:28 PM

I don't understand what lee has to do with the play? Somebody fill me in I'm confused lol

archdevil84
manu giniboli is a boss tho

More-Than-Most
I don't understand what lee has to do with the play? Somebody fill me in I'm confused lol

3 plays before when KL stepped back and turned his ankle by stepping on his own player... 3 plays before... makes it even more blatant in my opinion by Zaza.

poleandreel
05-14-2017, 05:29 PM
lol warriors celebrating like clowns after going on a run Bc the spurs best offensive and defensive player got injured on a dirty play

More-Than-Most
good ****ing call that **** on the vagina that is durant.

Lakers + Giants
KD with 4 fouls, that can be HUGE.

Nikeman
Seriously hope some Spur does that to Curry or Durant but they wouldn't because Pop doesn't fly with that.

lol, please
Yea, Curry got it going already. And they were still down 20 cause Kawhi couldn't be stopped.

Kawhi is out, and we see the result. This wasn't happening regardless.

I didn't expect him to keep that up all game, and I expected a few runs like this over the last two quarters.

kdspurman

2 possessions prior, Kawhi hit a corner 3 and stepped on Lee's foot. Came out, but came back in quickly.

I guess Zaza realized if he did what he did, it would be the best way to slow him down since no one else could

SteBO
05-14-2017, 05:30 PM
A few possessions before Zaza's ***** move, Kawhi had made a three in the left corner, and he tweaked his ankle on one of the guys on the Spurs bench as he backing up. I presume it was Lee's foot he stepped on.

poleandreel
Yep. Their one championship has a major asterisk on it

archdevil84
the warriors should be happy thats the 4th foul on durant. he's been useless this game anyway

kdspurman
I didn't expect him to keep that up all game, and I expected a few runs like this over the last two quarters.

Doesn't matter what you expected lol.. every time they made a run, SA responded. That stopped once Kawhi went out. It's pretty clear

nastynice
05-14-2017, 05:31 PM
They should be chanting MVP for Zaza

These other clowns, I understand. But ur better than that..

Lakers + Giants

KL made a shot and once he stepped back he rolled his ankle on Lee's foot (Lee was sitting on the bench)

then moments after KL took a shot and Zaza pulled a jalen rose by putting his foot under KL landing spot, causing the 2nd ankle roll.

More-Than-Most
durant better do something in the 4th or welcome to the carry

jason
na that goes to zaza... doing what needs to be done yo
Na it's still Curry

archdevil84
pachulia reminds me of suarez so much. both in terms of looks and characteristics

hugepatsfan
3 plays before when KL stepped back and turned his ankle by stepping on his own player... 3 plays before... makes it even more blatant in my opinion by Zaza.

Could make him target sure but I don't even think people need to assume that. It was clearly dirty regardless of any other play that happened. Can't believe that guy brought it up even

kdspurman
05-14-2017, 05:32 PM
These other clowns, I understand. But ur better than that..

Man I'm pissed... His dirty play changed the game and possibly the series .

hugepatsfan
05-14-2017, 05:33 PM
Warriors are pretty ****ing good I don't think you can just chalk a run up to a guy going down but no Leonard is obviously huge

nastynice
05-14-2017, 05:33 PM
2 possessions prior, Kawhi hit a corner 3 and stepped on Lee's foot. Came out, but came back in quickly.

I guess Zaza realized if he did what he did, it would be the best way to slow him down since no one else could

Haha, omg, this thread really IS gold!

They got you kdspur, you let the haters get to you!

Lakers + Giants
05-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Still hoping the dubs win. took em at +450

:hope: