PDA

View Full Version : Kristaps Porzingis cryptically tweets LA Clippers

Cracka2HI!
05-07-2017, 12:51 PM
It was deleted within 15 minutes and his agent says he was hacked. You wouldn't think the Knicks would trade him in a million years. However with him skipping the exit interview should we be reading something into this? It at least could be seen as a sign of the dysfunction within that organization. I almost never say it but I'll be curious to see what the talking heads have to say about this.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/kristaps-porzingis-cryptically-tweets-la-clippers-with-smiley-faces-466108.html

Dade County
05-07-2017, 01:44 PM
No big deal.

Phil won't trade him... They will force Melo out & build around KP.

IndyRealist
05-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Probably meant to be a dm, not public.

More-Than-Most
05-07-2017, 03:02 PM
they are going to end up losing him... he clearly hates phil and it is starting to seem like he really wants out... He isnt even talking to them right now lol... But guess what... man the **** up and do your job and stop acting like a child because that is what he is doing.

Sadds The Gr8
05-07-2017, 03:19 PM
they are going to end up losing him... he clearly hates phil and it is starting to seem like he really wants out... He isnt even talking to them right now lol... But guess what... man the **** up and do your job and stop acting like a child because that is what he is doing.

nah. the new CBA will force him to stay. he'll keep getting maxed

LA4life24/8
05-09-2017, 09:35 AM
How would he get there? What realistic trade gonna get him there?

Melo+kris for Griffin and garbage? I know the knicks want rid of melo but they arent trading kris to do it.

IndyRealist
05-09-2017, 10:08 AM
How would he get there? What realistic trade gonna get him there?

Melo+kris for Griffin and garbage? I know the knicks want rid of melo but they arent trading kris to do it.

Blake, Brice Johnson, Jamal Crawford, and a pick for Melo and KP is the best I could come up with including Melo.

Blake for KP straight works though​. Knicks are under the cap enough.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
05-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Blake, Brice Johnson, Jamal Crawford, and a pick for Melo and KP is the best I could come up with including Melo.

Blake for KP straight works though​. Knicks are under the cap enough.

Crawford is 37 years old and his contract is $14,246,988 $14,500,000. Bit pricey for a old guy. Still decent scorer off the bench though.

FOXHOUND
05-09-2017, 10:49 AM

Negative. KP has two more years on his rookie contract, and he will obviously have a max extension signed before that RFA offseason even comes. Phil has two more years on his contract and then will be gone.

This tweet in particular, while I don't believe he was "hacked", is much ado about nothing. We already know he's pissed with the organizations land of confusion so this adds nothing new. If this is anything, it would be something he may know about Melo talks going on way before anything to do with him.

IndyRealist
05-09-2017, 10:59 AM
Crawford is 37 years old and his contract is $14,246,988 $14,500,000. Bit pricey for a old guy. Still decent scorer off the bench though.

It's either that or convince Doc to trade Austin.

IndyRealist
05-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Negative. KP has two more years on his rookie contract, and he will obviously have a max extension signed before that RFA offseason even comes. Phil has two more years on his contract and then will be gone.

This tweet in particular, while I don't believe he was "hacked", is much ado about nothing. We already know he's pissed with the organizations land of confusion so this adds nothing new. If this is anything, it would be something he may know about Melo talks going on way before anything to do with him.

Or...the tweet could have meant to be private, and the Knicks/his agent told him theyc're working a deal with the Clippers. That's the most obvious answer.

sep11ie
05-09-2017, 12:23 PM
It's not like the Clips are the best run franchise either...

hugepatsfan
05-09-2017, 02:22 PM
If the Knicks are seriously entertaining offers for him I'd do Crowder and the BRK pick. Phil supposedly loves Crowder and the BRK pick is guaranteed one of Fultz/Ball/Jackson/Tatum.

I don't think they'd seriously consider moving him but if they did that'd be my offer.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
05-09-2017, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't mind KP on the Bucks as triple towers of KP, Giannis and Maker. That be killer. But i'm sure Maker would be one of the pieces Knicks would want back. Probably Brogdon to and Parker and or Middleton. Then its getting a bit steep. Plus i'd be a bit concerned about Kp health.