PDA

View Full Version : WC Semifinals Series Thread: Spurs (2) vs Rockets (3) Spurs win 4-2

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Dade County
05-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Yeah, NBA called Harden and told him to choke. Also told Kawhi to get injured so they would make it seem more realistic. I guess NBA wasn't rigged when they were winning, though.

It's not choking lol

Re-watch the game. & you're looking at it wrong from your comments.

I am not here to start an argument I'm just pointing out what I believe is true and moving on. This is not the first we've seen teams/players underperform to the point where you have to actually wonder whats really going on.

But once again, moving on. I was just writing out condolences to the Rocket fans.

tredigs
05-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Well, that was embarrassing. I kinda expected a loss even without Leonard but not a trouncing. The thing that gives me a bit of relief is that there was no way the Rockets were beating the Warriors unless the Rockets were on fire from three andvthe Warriors were average. Or that KD grew a pair and quit the Warriors knowing that he doesn't deserve the title he's about to be handed. Doubtful any of that happens.

In all seriousness, though...Houston has a little bit of cap room and should be looking to replace Ariza. Hayward thoughts are wishful thinking I assume.

You did not expect a loss. You of course thought they would trounce - hell Vegas expected a trounce.

Dade County
05-11-2017, 11:09 PM
You and this shtick are an absolute clown. This game proved the exact otherwise of your premise, yet you maintain? Why would the NBA not want a G7 and donate fouls on fouls for Houston? Why would the NBA not want the Warriors and Cavs (the two most watched teams in the playoffs by a country mile) to extend their series? Sweeps on sweeps on sweeps and no Game 7's? Explain yourself clown.

Can a moderator ban this clown.

Thank You.

Some people can actually see whats going on around & others can't. Dont lash out just because a person sees things differently then you. It shows your character...smh

SportsFanatic10
05-11-2017, 11:11 PM
hahahaha....Harden is soo bad when it matters, my god. Dude's a good player but it's obvious he just doesn't have the "it" factor. Just not a winner, I mean takes 11 shots in an elimination game with no KL to guard him and 9 are 3s! What the hell is he even thinking, at least try holy **** hahaha.

tredigs
05-11-2017, 11:14 PM

Thank You.

Some people can actually see whats going on around & others can't. Dont lash out just because a person sees things differently then you. It shows your character...smh

Hahahaha --- Ban me for calling you out on your hilariously inept attempt to constantly, tiredly troll on the NBA being a fake organization that chooses ball games based on their personal narratives. Defend your point. Don't deflect and put this on me. Defend yourself buddy. We're all waiting.

SportsFanatic10
05-11-2017, 11:17 PM

Thank You.

Honestly dude you need to stfu already. No one cares about your conspiracy theories. Why even watch if you "know" it's all planned out for ratings. Why do you even like basketball then lol. Do you honestly think you're the smartest fan in the world or something because you can see things specially or some bs, and that others can't when it's really just all in your head? If I were "enlightened" and knew everything was fixed I'd never watch another game again haha.

Seizabmc
05-11-2017, 11:19 PM
It was nice to see harden lose the way he losed .
And it all started in game 5 when GINOBLI blocked his shot !
The look on hardens face was priceless .
And than to come out in game 6 win or go home at home in Houston and to lose the way he did.
I love it !
I hate James harden with a passion !
All he does is look to get fouled .
He's an actor .
He doesn't deserve the MVP ,
Westbrook does .
The only thing that harden is the best at in this league is flopping .
He's the most valuable flopper
Mvf award ,
He's so wack

Dade County
05-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Honestly dude you need to stfu already. No one cares about your conspiracy theories. Why even watch if you "know" it's all planned out for ratings. Why do you even like basketball then lol. Do you honestly think you're the smartest fan in the world or something because you can see things specially or some bs, and that others can't when it's really just all in your head? If I were "enlightened" and knew everything was fixed I'd never watch another game again haha.

Mods...

They getting out of control.

I'm not going to get into with you guys. Internet thugs lol

Lord knows you wouldn't say anything to me face to face. Lol

SportsFanatic10
05-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Mods...

hahaha what? now who's an "internet thug" my god...you're a disgrace to all heat fans.

Dade County
05-11-2017, 11:27 PM
hahaha what? now who's an "internet thug" my god...you're a disgrace to all heat fans.

Just telling the truth... From your comment above. I clearly can tell you wouldn't say the words you are saying infront of someone, thats all. Hopefully a moderator steps in and give you a warning or bans you.

HEAT!:)

tredigs
05-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Mods...

You are so pathetic man. The fact that you are howling to internet mods worse than my kitten in heat is ****ing hilarious to me. Why not actually form a response? Ahhh, you have none. Gotchya (hint: they won't save you). The NBA isn't out to get you big guy.

Dade County
05-11-2017, 11:31 PM
You are so pathetic man. The fact that you are howling to internet mods worse than my kitten in heat is ****ing hilarious to me. Why not actually form a response? Ahhh, you have none. Gotchya (hint: they won't save you). The NBA isn't out to get you big guy.

Check my past posts regarding this subject, your comments are not going to work hopefully you get banned.

Bless

SportsFanatic10
05-11-2017, 11:31 PM
Just telling the truth... From your comment above. I clearly can tell you wouldn't say the words you are saying infront of someone, thats all. Hopefully a moderator steps in and give you a warning or bans you.

HEAT!:)

Oh no!...I hope I don't get a big bad warning for calling out someone on a dumb post.

tredigs
05-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Check my past posts regarding this subject, your comments are not going to work hopefully you get banned.

Bless

It's a sad day when you're the guy who gives conspiracy theorist a bad name. Moving on.

kobe4thewinbang
05-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Is this the worst game of Harden's career? I thought he would feast on the Spurs today. I'm stunned.

...Can't wait to see First Take and Undisputed talk about it tomorrow.

valade16
05-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Harden today. MVP! MVP! MVP!

Redrum187
05-11-2017, 11:46 PM
I think Harden accidentally hurt his neck when he snapped it back at the buzzard in game 5 when Ginobili got all ball. He showed strength and courage to play with a hurt neck at least.

kobe4thewinbang
05-11-2017, 11:49 PM
I think Harden accidentally hurt his neck when he snapped it back at the buzzard in game 5 when Ginobili got all ball. He showed strength and courage to play with a hurt neck at least.Maybe, not sure. His ankle or whatever might've been a factor. He may seriously need to improve his cardio too, cuz he was gassed. It's just surprising they got smashed at home with such an advantage to feast.

More-Than-Most
05-11-2017, 11:51 PM
who called it... didnt take long for the injury apologists in here am i right xD

was he hurt in the 3rd and 4th of last game when his team carried? was he hurt last year as well? he choked like nobody we have ever seen. Just stop

kdspurman
05-11-2017, 11:58 PM

I'm curious if 18 points off 2's is the least in NBA history? Seems like it has to be.

That's just insane... Didn't even realize during the flow of the game.

TheMightyHumph
05-12-2017, 12:10 AM
That was an Incredibly Wonderful game to watch.

FOXHOUND
05-12-2017, 12:16 AM
It was wonderful to watch the incredibly overrated duo of Mike D'Antoni and James Harden fall flat on their face tonight. Pringles Ball still dies in the postseason and James Harden is still a king choke artist. It's going to be embarrassing if they win COY and MVP lol. The wheel keeps turning.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2017, 12:22 AM
I actually feel bad for rocket fans...they really will/are taking it on the chin after tonight. so much to legitly criticize and 2nd guess. gonna be a long summer for em. and everyone already hates harden and he basically just handed all his haters a big stash of ammo tonight lol.

More-Than-Most
05-12-2017, 12:32 AM
You know why I am also glad they lost.... I have never seen a playoff game where at the tip off the arena was ****ing empty... That is so disrespectful to the players.

FlashBolt
05-12-2017, 12:34 AM
It's not choking lol

Re-watch the game. & you're looking at it wrong from your comments.

I am not here to start an argument I'm just pointing out what I believe is true and moving on. This is not the first we've seen teams/players underperform to the point where you have to actually wonder whats really going on.

But once again, moving on. I was just writing out condolences to the Rocket fans.

Tredigs hammered you with everything you need to know. There was no conspiracy. Why are you on a sports forum "debating" sports when all you're going to do is say George W. Bush rigged the NBA or some nonsense? Even your fellow Heat fan hates you. And why are you a Heat fan? I thought it was RIGGED. You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a rigged team.

FlashBolt
05-12-2017, 12:36 AM
I think Harden accidentally hurt his neck when he snapped it back at the buzzard in game 5 when Ginobili got all ball. He showed strength and courage to play with a hurt neck at least.

lmao, this might be the answer. Harden says they have to work on getting better. Yes, less neck movement and more arm flailing. He has a lot of work to do. hard to make flopping better than it already is.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2017, 12:42 AM
lmao, this might be the answer. Harden says they have to work on getting better. Yes, less neck movement and more arm flailing. He has a lot of work to do. hard to make flopping better than it already is.

Naw...if Harden was hurt he would of told us all about it in the post game and used it as an excuse. Right after saying he doesn't make excuses of course.

More-Than-Most
05-12-2017, 12:48 AM
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/gallery/james-harden-choke-rockets-spurs-game-6-nba-playoffs-stats-contract-mvp-051117

I have no allegiance, no rooting interest, but Harden’s Game 6 dud was an unacceptable performance for an MVP candidate. Not only did Harden play exceptionally poorly, his body language from the opening tip projected failure. He was aloof, disinterested, disengaged, defeated. What kind of a team leader — a most valuable player, if you will — is that?

was my thought exactly

FlashBolt
05-12-2017, 12:49 AM
Naw...if Harden was hurt he would of told us all about it in the post game and used it as an excuse. Right after saying he doesn't make excuses of course.

that's actually even worse. what's the explanation for the guy sucking that bad? I mean it makes no sense.

Dade County
05-12-2017, 12:54 AM
Tredigs hammered you with everything you need to know. There was no conspiracy. Why are you on a sports forum "debating" sports when all you're going to do is say George W. Bush rigged the NBA or some nonsense? Even your fellow Heat fan hates you. And why are you a Heat fan? I thought it was RIGGED. You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting a rigged team.

LMAO.... hammered? Only thing i noticed from his post, is that he was upset & he couldn't control his self...smh

All games are not rigged. I've stated all of this before, it would be time-consuming to reiterate the same things over and over again. There is plenty of info out there.

Just research, Mark Cuban hired investigator...etc
So many other cases as well.

& yes i am a HEAT fan. I love all of my South FL teams. I just understand that when you have billions of dollars invested in thses sports franchises there will be illegal activity going on.

I believe it's wrong but I also can't blame them.

Also ESPN radio mentioned point-shaving for a couple of seconds, when talking about Harden. They said something was up big time.

lol, please
05-12-2017, 12:57 AM
I'm sorry Rox fans (I assume you are all gone but), but thinking on it that was THE most pathetic home playoff close-out game performance in NBA history. At no point in that game did the Rockets show an ounce of effort, and that starts with Harden. This team was already easy to hate for all their flopping (adding Lou Williams obviously did not help), but WTF did we just watch!!!

This is the first time in....3 seasons? We don't get to face the Rockets in the playoffs.

Am I the only one sad about this?

:(

goingfor28
05-12-2017, 12:58 AM
Some MVP

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JAZZNC
05-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Harden with his patented pants *******. This guy is one of if not the biggest choke artist in the history of the playoffs. That was a complete embarrassment. Is this the worst playoff performances by the top two MVP candidates ever? I think so.

goingfor28
05-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Mods...

[emoji23] wtf

Ok tough guy

FlashBolt
05-12-2017, 01:07 AM
LMAO.... hammered? Only thing i noticed from his post, is that he was upset & he couldn't control his self...smh

All games are not rigged. I've stated all of this before, it would be time-consuming to reiterate the same things over and over again. There is plenty of info out there.

Just research, Mark Cuban hired investigator...etc
So many other cases as well.

& yes i am a HEAT fan. I love all of my South FL teams. I just understand that when you have billions of dollars invested in thses sports franchises there will be illegal activity going on.

I believe it's wrong but I also can't blame them.

Also ESPN radio mentioned point-shaving for a couple of seconds, when talking about Harden. They said something was up big time.

Scandals that occur once doesn't mean they are still prevalent. If you're going to live by that code, then you shouldn't be here.

FOXHOUND
05-12-2017, 01:20 AM
Harden with his patented pants *******. This guy is one of if not the biggest choke artist in the history of the playoffs. That was a complete embarrassment. Is this the worst playoff performances by the top two MVP candidates ever? I think so.

Maybe this one?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201505270GSW.html

Oh wait. :laugh2:

Saddletramp
05-12-2017, 01:22 AM
You did not expect a loss. You of course thought they would trounce - hell Vegas expected a trounce.

Spurs, bro. And.....well....,,Harden and D'Antoni. I've said this whole year that nothing would surprise me with the exception of the Warriors beating the Cavs in the Finals.

FOXHOUND
05-12-2017, 01:24 AM
Daryl Morey may win Executive of the Year, Mike D'Antoni may win Coach of the Year, James Harden may win MVP.

And they couldn't be a more unlikable trio in those positions lol. Sorry Rockets fans, nothing against you, just having fun at their expense because I don't like them.

kobe4thewinbang
05-12-2017, 01:45 AM
who called it... didnt take long for the injury apologists in here am i right xD

was he hurt in the 3rd and 4th of last game when his team carried? was he hurt last year as well? he choked like nobody we have ever seen. Just stopIt is disturbing how mellow Harden was about it. Just showed no fight. D'Antoni was even more forgivable. They did have a good year. But wow, Harden just saying "they dominated us, we didn't start well." They just looked listless out there. No fight, no desperation, no will.

More-Than-Most
05-12-2017, 01:58 AM
It is disturbing how mellow Harden was about it. Just showed no fight. D'Antoni was even more forgivable. They did have a good year. But wow, Harden just saying "they dominated us, we didn't start well." They just looked listless out there. No fight, no desperation, no will.

I want you to think about something... Imagine if Kobe were in that position tonight? My man would have gone down with the ship and did everything he could... Harden looked like he didnt care... he passed like there was no tomorrow and utterly stopped trying... I havent seen that before from a top player... Not like this.

kobe4thewinbang
05-12-2017, 02:09 AM
I want you to think about something... Imagine if Kobe were in that position tonight? My man would have gone down with the ship and did everything he could... Harden looked like he didnt care... he passed like there was no tomorrow and utterly stopped trying... I havent seen that before from a top player... Not like this.Yeah, no doubt. Harden really disappointed. Shocking.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2017, 02:15 AM
that's actually even worse. what's the explanation for the guy sucking that bad? I mean it makes no sense.

ya he was brutal...i shouldn't like seeing someone fail but i can't lie i loved this. harden stands for everything i hate in a player. depends on the refs, chucks up 3s like they're going out of style, couldn't be bothered to play any defense like at all, flops around like a fish, is careless with the ball, plays with no heart and looks like he don't care at all, people think hes a superstar because of his numbers but he always chokes when it matters etc. i don't know if you saw his interview after the one game in the first round where he said something like "i don't make excuses, but i hurt by ankle and lost by explosion and couldn't play like i wanted blah blah blah but i'll be ready for the next game" I don't remember his exact wording. just found it hilarious and that's what i was referring too. Most players in the playoffs won't talk about injuries but he volunteered the info as an excuse right after saying he doesn't make excuses basically hahaha.

mngopher35
05-12-2017, 02:20 AM
Bad game (and change going back to last game) for Harden/Rockets but overall it was a pretty impressive season for them.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2017, 02:25 AM
I want you to think about something... Imagine if Kobe were in that position tonight? My man would have gone down with the ship and did everything he could... Harden looked like he didnt care... he passed like there was no tomorrow and utterly stopped trying... I havent seen that before from a top player... Not like this.

I hate Kobe but have the utmost respect for him. No way dude would of went down only taking 11 shots in 37 minutes and 9 of them from 3. Like what is that seriously? So weak...Lebron in the Mavs finals loss is the only close thing to this I can think of off the top of my head. Harden quit on his team and looked ridiculous out there...

Saddletramp
05-12-2017, 02:28 AM
Bad game (and change going back to last game) for Harden/Rockets but overall it was a pretty impressive season for them.

Yeah, a lot of people thought they'd be a borderline playoff team. It ended awful but it was a fun ride this year. They have some youngsters still and a little bit of cap room (that can grow if Morey wants).

I'm just hoping that whatever is up with Harden can be overcome. We'll see.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2017, 02:33 AM

I honestly don't think Westbrook played bad at all really. Was he inefficient? Yes but he was carrying a huge load and didn't go out meekly. Even had like a 57 point triple double. Sometimes that's what a star has to do on a weak team (playoff wise) to give them a chance. Even Lebron wasn't efficient in the finals vs the Dubs with Love and Irving out but at least they both went down swinging.

SportsFanatic10
05-12-2017, 02:37 AM
I just want to say props to any rocket fans in here reading all this. must be hard to take, and i know i'm a bad offender in going off about it myself. but good on you guys for trying to digest this and taking all the hate lol.

YAALREADYKNO
05-12-2017, 03:29 AM
Harden is known to always have a few of these type of games around this time of year

JAZZNC
05-12-2017, 03:40 AM
Maybe this one?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201505270GSW.html

Oh wait. :laugh2:

Hahaha!

KnicksorBust
05-12-2017, 06:06 AM
Spurs in 5

Close enough. Rockets stole an extra game but they are not an elite team. Game 6 proved I was right all season. Spurs and Gstate were the only legit teams in the West this year. Pumped for the wcf

YoungOne
05-12-2017, 06:13 AM
how did this happen?

do or die game
playing at home
spurs missing their best player
lose by 40

I mean.. how the hell could this happen in todays nba???

I am thankful for any explanations...

tredigs
05-12-2017, 08:03 AM
how did this happen?

do or die game
playing at home
lose by 40

I am thankful for any explanations...

Spurs played a fantastic, trapping defense out of the gate, hit their open shots, and LMA played his best game as a Spur (that I've seen). On the other side, the Rockets got punched in the mouth in the first quarter and simply never fought back. Credit to the Spurs for never relenting on their pressure (both ends) and ultimately breaking their will in front of our eyes (not that there was any point in the game where will was truly shown by them if we're being honest).

Htownballa1622
05-12-2017, 08:47 AM
Coming into the season the Rockets were predicted by most to miss the playoffs or be an 8 seed.

They finished with the 3rd best record in basketball.
Possible COY or EOY.
2nd place in MVP voting.
Highly successful season but flamed out. Did ppl expect the Rockets to beat GSW or even higher seed in Spurs?

There will have been only 3 teams with a more successful season than the Rockets (4 if you count the sacrificial lamb to cavs in ecf).

So, did it end how I'd have liked. No. Does it ever? Probably not.
I just find it funny how so many relish in the defeat of others more than your own irrelevant teams.

I hope y'all find this enjoyment fulfilling since it seems like y'all have been holding it in all year. :moon:

eDush
05-12-2017, 09:07 AM
how did this happen?

do or die game
playing at home
lose by 40

I am thankful for any explanations...Well I pick Houston to destroy the Spurs but the reason they lost this game was because they were all doing this which is much more fun....
https://youtu.be/KtbQPZMLX70

It happens but there is always next year cause no one can stop the beard :nod:

Scoots
05-12-2017, 10:10 AM
The worst part is that the Rockets crapping the bed means my prediction of the Spurs in 7 was wrong.

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Well I pick Houston to destroy the Spurs but the reason they lost this game was because they were all doing this which is much more fun....

A Warriors and a Cubs fan? Something is fishy here!

Scoots
05-12-2017, 10:19 AM
A Warriors and a Cubs fan? Something is fishy here!

Indeed

hayley1988
05-12-2017, 10:22 AM
I felt so bad for James Harden. That was such a tough way to go out after having such an amazing season. :(

Dade County
05-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Scandals that occur once doesn't mean they are still prevalent. If you're going to live by that code, then you shouldn't be here.

What?

If you take the time to look into it, you will see that it's just not a one time thing. It's just not going to be plastered all over the mainstream media.

We all know in boxing, some fights have been fixed, boxes have token dives... Score card judges have resigned right after fights, because they know they cheated & did something wrong.

But if a big fight is happening, most of us still watch if we have the time.

I don't even really have to go into soccer. We all know that the refs have been corrupted countless of times. But I will still watch a couple of World Cup games.

Not every game is rigged, once again. You are just trying to place your overall personl opinion on me, stating that I shouldn't watch anything because i believe a sporting event can be rigged. Thats your way of thinking not mine.

I enjoy watching HEAT & other basketball games, but when funny business is happening, i call it out & keep it moving. It's a business & i understand that, and if they want to conduct their business in that manner there's nothing I can do about that.

If you are tired of my post, just skip right over them.

Bless

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 11:00 AM
What?

If you take the time to look into it, you will see that it's just not a one time thing. It's just not going to be plastered all over the mainstream media.

We all know in boxing, some fights have been fixed, boxes have token dives... Score card judges have resigned right after fights, because they know they cheated & did something wrong.

I don't even really have to go into soccer. We all know that the refs have been corrupted countless of times. But I will still watch a couple of World Cup games.

Not every game is rigged, once again. You are just trying to place your overall personl opinion on me, stating that I shouldn't watch anything because i believe a sporting event can be rigged. Thats your way of thinking not mine.

I enjoy watching HEAT & other basketball games, but when funny business is happening, i call it out & keep it moving. It's a business & i understand that, and if they want to conduct their business in that manner there's nothing I can do about that.

Bless

Can you go ahead and tell us how every remaining series is going to turn out then?

Bless

FlashBolt
05-12-2017, 11:42 AM
What?

Bless

All I'm saying is that it makes no sense for the NBA to not have this go to seven games and it also doesn't add up. I don't watch something that is rigged. NBA refs colluding has nothing to do with the league in general. I've seen enough to say NBA is a fair game. You can debate the conspiracies.

tredigs
05-12-2017, 11:55 AM
The best part about Dade is that he has literally NO idea about how sports betting works, as illustrated perfectly in bringing up "point shaving" concerning last nights game. A game the Rockets were FAVORED in by 9 points. In a theoretical scenario where points were shaved, they'd have been up 15 and let the Spurs get few gimme buckets in the end in order to win by only 8 or so.

He's just... lost, is all.

Bless

TheDish87
05-12-2017, 11:56 AM
oh no hes at it with this dumbass conspiracy theories again? i thought he was done after being wrong about literally everything else he tried to say about it

IKnowHoops
05-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Well, just as last year, Mightybostones dissapears. If your gonna go hard for your man all year, you need to face the music when he ends up not being what you said he was. I'm a Harden fan by the way.

goingfor28
05-12-2017, 01:12 PM
I felt so bad for James Harden. That was such a tough way to go out after having such an amazing season. :(
I truly hope this is a joke

eDush
05-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Well I pick Houston to destroy the Spurs but the reason they lost this game was because they were all doing this which is much more fun....

A Warriors and a Cubs fan? Something is fishy here!After the Giants traded my favorite player last year, I said it will be there downfall cause even some of the players cried after the trade and now look at them? Also sticking with a bum closer into Sept when he was blowing save left and right all season long didn't sit well with me either but you ever trade a fan favorite, EVER!!!
:mad:

Warriors would NEVER do that :no:

TheDish87
05-12-2017, 01:41 PM
lol youre a frauuuuud *** fan.

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 01:45 PM
After the Giants traded my favorite player last year, I said it will be there downfall cause even some of the players cried after the trade and now look at them? Also sticking with a bum closer into Sept when he was blowing save left and right all season long didn't sit well with me either but you ever trade a fan favorite, EVER!!!

So you jump to the champions?! Lmao!!!

I'd be willing to bet you weren't a Warriors fan 5 years ago.

valade16
05-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Close enough. Rockets stole an extra game but they are not an elite team. Game 6 proved I was right all season. Spurs and Gstate were the only legit teams in the West this year. Pumped for the wcf

It was essentially Spurs in 5 and 1 quarter lol

eDush
05-12-2017, 01:56 PM
After the Giants traded my favorite player last year, I said it will be there downfall cause even some of the players cried after the trade and now look at them? Also sticking with a bum closer into Sept when he was blowing save left and right all season long didn't sit well with me either but you ever trade a fan favorite, EVER!!!

So you jump to the champions?! Lmao!!!

I'd be willing to bet you weren't a Warriors fan 5 years ago.And you would lose that bet as I was but I wasn't always one. I was a Lakers fan during the Shaq days when they were winning championships and it's easy to switch since they wore the same colors more or less :nod:

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 02:24 PM
And you would lose that bet as I was but I wasn't always one. I was a Lakers fan during the Shaq days when they were winning championships and it's easy to switch since they wore the same colors more or less :nod:

Wow lol! So you literally just follow championship teams and claim them as your teams? You have 0 bragging rights :nod:

Saddletramp
05-12-2017, 02:25 PM
^^^^You're not the only one. Mercenery fans. Gotta laugh at them.

FlashBolt
05-12-2017, 02:40 PM
Wow lol! So you literally just follow championship teams and claim them as your teams? You have 0 bragging rights :nod:

why are you surprised, lmao. it's pretty obvious some people don't like sticking with teams during losing periods just because they want to be associated with "winning."

TheDish87
05-12-2017, 02:49 PM
what a loser. youd get ripped to shreds in philly for bandwagoning like that.

Dade County
05-12-2017, 02:55 PM
The best part about Dade is that he has literally NO idea about how sports betting works, as illustrated perfectly in bringing up "point shaving" concerning last nights game. A game the Rockets were FAVORED in by 9 points. In a theoretical scenario where points were shaved, they'd have been up 15 and let the Spurs get few gimme buckets in the end in order to win by only 8 or so.

He's just... lost, is all.

Bless

Smh...

ESPN brought up point-shaving I was just pointing that fact out. I agree they shouldn't even be going in that direction because Houston lost by more than 30 so it doesn't make sense for them to bring that up, also on local radio stations.

Un-logical Misdirection.

Scoots
05-12-2017, 03:08 PM

Monta Ellis?

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 04:41 PM
why are you surprised, lmao. it's pretty obvious some people don't like sticking with teams during losing periods just because they want to be associated with "winning."

It's just weird to me lol. Guys usually stick to their teams, in my case in sticking to my favorite player until
He retires then it's just Heat from then on regardless of how bad or good they are.

I couldn't imagine switching my teams all the time depending on who wins the championship. Crazy thing is, he was one of the top 3 Warriors guys on here just talking out the side of his neck about how godly the Warriors were and then just disappeared after the loss.

Scoots
05-12-2017, 05:01 PM
It's just weird to me lol. Guys usually stick to their teams, in my case in sticking to my favorite player until
He retires then it's just Heat from then on regardless of how bad or good they are.

I couldn't imagine switching my teams all the time depending on who wins the championship. Crazy thing is, he was one of the top 3 Warriors guys on here just talking out the side of his neck about how godly the Warriors were and then just disappeared after the loss.

This saddens me.

I've always stuck with my teams as MY teams ... but I've watched everything and try to by impartial in evaluating and enjoying other teams/performers.

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 05:10 PM
This saddens me.

I've always stuck with my teams as MY teams ... but I've watched everything and try to by impartial in evaluating and enjoying other teams/performers.

I didn't mean it as he was a top 3 Warriors poster, meant it as he was a top 3 **** talker for the Warriors lol. Didn't know if that's what you thought but I figured I'd clear it up just in case.

He was going crazy on here just giving ridiculous statements and guarantees, especially after you guys went up 3-1.

FlashBolt
05-12-2017, 05:10 PM
This saddens me.

someone said I would disappear after KD left.. lol... I am a huge advocate for trading away your best player if you know they are leaving. IDC who you are. MJ or Lebron, if we knew KD was leaving, we should have traded him even before last season started... too valuable to lose a piece like that.

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 05:12 PM
someone said I would disappear after KD left.. lol... I am a huge advocate for trading away your best player if you know they are leaving. IDC who you are. MJ or Lebron, if we knew KD was leaving, we should have traded him even before last season started... too valuable to lose a piece like that.

You guys could've basically got anything you wanted too. I guess they couldnt know what was going on in his head but they probably had a good idea after he gave the series away.

Scoots
05-12-2017, 05:35 PM
i didn't mean it as he was a top 3 warriors poster, meant it as he was a top 3 **** talker for the warriors lol. Didn't know if that's what you thought but i figured i'd clear it up just in case.

He was going crazy on here just giving ridiculous statements and guarantees, especially after you guys went up 3-1.

np

JAZZNC
05-12-2017, 05:37 PM
This saddens me.

You are probably the best on this site at being objective and unbiased in your assessment of teams/players.

eDush
05-12-2017, 05:50 PM
And you would lose that bet as I was but I wasn't always one. I was a Lakers fan during the Shaq days when they were winning championships and it's easy to switch since they wore the same colors more or less :nod:

Wow lol! So you literally just follow championship teams and claim them as your teams? You have 0 bragging rights :nod:Lol a former Heat fan telling me this...is your kettle pitch black? :laugh:

At least I was not a Heat fan when they form the big 3 to win championships so I still have some dignity left :nod:

WaDe03
05-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Lol a former Heat fan telling me this...is your kettle pitch black? :laugh:

At least I was not a Heat fan when they form the big 3 to win championships so I still have some dignity left :nod:

This would make sense if I didn't cheer for a worse team this year because Wade left. I started being a Heat fan in 03, will be back when Wade goes back or retires.

I'm surprised you didn't jump on the Cavs bandwagon after they beat you all last year. Literally championship hunting when it comes to picking your favorite teams, how can you have any pride or feel any joy cheering for teams you only like because they just won championships? I can't see how there could be any sort of connection there as a fan.

eDush
05-12-2017, 05:58 PM
This saddens me.

I didn't mean it as he was a top 3 Warriors poster, meant it as he was a top 3 **** talker for the Warriors lol. Didn't know if that's what you thought but I figured I'd clear it up just in case.

He was going crazy on here just giving ridiculous statements and guarantees, especially after you guys went up 3-1.:bs: Not true...all I did was gave simple predictions based on matchups and reasonable circumstances on outcomes with no outlandish guarantees, book it or rah rah non sense like some people here.

tredigs
05-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Smh...

ESPN brought up point-shaving I was just pointing that fact out. I agree they shouldn't even be going in that direction because Houston lost by more than 30 so it doesn't make sense for them to bring that up, also on local radio stations.

Un-logical Misdirection.

Lmfao at "Misdirection". So now you're back-peddling and in fact saying it's "un-logical", while now insinuating that the ESPN broadcasters are in on the global conspiracy as well. Congrats brother, you truly have gone over the ledge, but at least you stick to it.

Dade County
05-13-2017, 09:13 AM
Lmfao at "Misdirection". So now you're back-peddling and in fact saying it's "un-logical", while now insinuating that the ESPN broadcasters are in on the global conspiracy as well. Congrats brother, you truly have gone over the ledge, but at least you stick to it.

I never back peddled... I have no idea what you are talking about.

You are processing the information the way you want to & i don't have time to understand why.

I hope one day most of the population can actually see what's going on, & be more informed. Over the years i have noticed that some people can catch on quick & see through the ********. But others eyes are so closed that it's gotten to the point where it's beyond sad.

& those same people lash out to the point when i first that it was comical; but i have growen to the point to just except that it is what it is. A lot of people are spiritually blind and a lot of people are worldly blind.

I just know other people are noticing it to, but of course Radio host & other media outlets can't really condone that kind of conversation... So they just mentioned it once and say no no, I cant agree with that and they move on to their own topic.

Tredigs* ... Try to control your emotions and realize that everyone is not going to think like you, or see the world as you do.

FlashBolt
05-14-2017, 11:21 AM
I don't agree with Tredigs much of the time but we can all agree you're a nut, dude. We don't wanna hear about your conspiracy theories. If you're not here to talk basketball, please find another forum that fits your needs. I suggest you go visit Alex Jones websites.