PDA

View Full Version : Who are the worst starters left in these playoffs?

Chronz
04-28-2017, 06:55 PM
Or core guys.

WaDe03
04-28-2017, 06:57 PM
Portis
Canaan
Grant
MCW
Joffrey
Felicio
Zipser
Valentine
Niko
Payne
Morrow

Take your pick.

Quinnsanity
04-28-2017, 09:36 PM
Zaza honestly, but the rest of the Warriors roster is so good that it doesn't matter.

Chronz
04-28-2017, 09:53 PM
Damn, yeah I guess I should appreciate Paul Pierce more

Chronz
04-28-2017, 09:54 PM
Zaza honestly, but the rest of the Warriors roster is so good that it doesn't matter.

IDK, Zaza would've commanded +10M and right now I dont think anyone would take the players listed thus far over Zaza.

mrblisterdundee
04-28-2017, 09:59 PM
I try to leave the young guys out, because they often just haven't been given a real, sustained chance to prove themselves. But there are some usual suspects:

Dahntay Jones
Jason Smith
Jared Sullinger
Kris Humphries
Bobby Brown

P.S.: I assumed Chicago would be gone tonight, so I didn't include any of their players.

Quinnsanity
04-28-2017, 11:39 PM
IDK, Zaza would've commanded +10M and right now I dont think anyone would take the players listed thus far over Zaza.

I'm only looking at starters. The only guys I see listed is that massive list of Bulls dudes? Idk if Zaza would've gotten 10 mil. I feel like he was a mid-level guy and we overrated his value because he signed for so much less. He really fell off a cliff by the end of last year (averaged 5 points on 43% from the field in his last 20 games). Still has use to an NBA team but I can't imagine him starting on a champion that didn't have four superstars at the other positions.