PDA

View Full Version : Replace Dragic…

Dade County
04-24-2017, 12:56 AM
With either Westbrook or Lillard…

Do you think this Miami team could beat the Rockets in a playoff series? What if thread. I know everyone hates what if threads.

Rockets: (They are playing a 8 man rotation right now)

Harden
Beverly
Ariza
Anderson
Capela

Gordon
L Williams
N Hilario

HEAT:

Westbrook or Lillard
Richardson
Ellington
Babbitt (how Spo had it LoL)m if you want to start JJ, feel free too.
Whiteside

T Johnson
J Johnson
McGruder
Reed

OKC seems like they are going to be done soon being down 3-1 & Portland is about to get swept.

No… Dragic, Waiters, Winslow

Wade n Fade
04-24-2017, 05:12 PM
My problem is Westbrook is that he plays too much hero ball and turns the ball over a bunch. But he is a special PG. A triple double machine, even if he stat padded from time to time. Would take him over Lillard because he plays better D than Damian.

king james
04-24-2017, 08:46 PM
We wouldn't need either one to beat the Rockets. Our team right now would beat them in a series. We matchup better against them than OKC does.

Dade County
04-25-2017, 04:08 PM
We wouldn't need either one to beat the Rockets. Our team right now would beat them in a series. We matchup better against them than OKC does.

So you believe if Miami was in the West, they would have finish 3rd in the conference?

But if what you say is true, another year of this team together, & Miami will finish 1 or 2 in the east next season (if injuries doesn't bring us down again).

Dade County
04-25-2017, 04:11 PM
My problem is Westbrook is that he plays too much hero ball and turns the ball over a bunch. But he is a special PG. A triple double machine, even if he stat padded from time to time. Would take him over Lillard because he plays better D than Damian.

I believe Spo would change that about him, and we would see him transform into a efficient player, much like Lbj when he was in Miami.

Do you believe that West in Maimi would beat this rockers team in a playoff series?

king james
04-25-2017, 05:47 PM
That's not what I said. The question was could the Heat beat the Rockets in a series. I believe that we can because we match up with them than OKC.

Wade n Fade
04-29-2017, 04:47 PM
I believe Spo would change that about him, and we would see him transform into a efficient player, much like Lbj when he was in Miami.

Do you believe that West in Maimi would beat this rockers team in a playoff series?

Considering how good our dev program is now and we have the Spoach of the Year (yeah, I said it because he had nothing to work with and turned things into a fun ride), Westbrook is an even more of a modern marvel if he can find out to harness his assist/turnover ratio, improving his shooting %, and plays more D. We beat Houston with our current squad the last time we matched up against them. Harden can have his, but the rest of their squad should be contained with great Heat defense.