PDA

View Full Version : All rookie team? who you got?

Hellcrooner
04-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Remember they dont go by position.

I got these

First Team:

Embiid
Saric
Brogdon
Hernangomez (Willy)
Chriss

Second Team:

Ingram
Hield
Murray
Delaney
Jayleen Brown.

Not a good class anyway.....will be surprised if more than 3 become allstars.

Scoots
04-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Yogi and McGruder have started enough to make the 2nd team.

mrblisterdundee
04-11-2017, 06:50 PM
First Team:
Yogi Ferrell, Malcolm Brogdon, Dario Saric, Skal Labisierre, Joel Embiid

Second Team:
Jamal Murray, Buddy Hield, Jaylen Brown, Marquiss Chriss, Willy Hernangomez.

warfelg
04-11-2017, 08:49 PM
First Team:
Yogi Ferrell, Malcolm Brogdon, Dario Saric, Skal Labisierre, Joel Embiid

Second Team:
Jamal Murray, Buddy Hield, Jaylen Brown, Marquiss Chriss, Willy Hernangomez.

I would flip Yogi and Jamal, but not bad.

Man what a terrible rookie class overall. So many underwhelming guys. FWIW Timoty Luwawu-Cabarrot is making a late push for the rookie 2nd team.

mrblisterdundee
04-11-2017, 09:37 PM
I would flip Yogi and Jamal, but not bad.

Man what a terrible rookie class overall. So many underwhelming guys. FWIW Timoty Luwawu-Cabarrot is making a late push for the rookie 2nd team.

I was on the fence whether to go with Brown or Luwawu-Cabarrot, but I can't punish Brown for having to play behind Crowder.
We'll have to agree to disagree on switching Ferrell and Murray. I think the way Ferrell has come in on a short contract and efficiently run the point in Dallas earns him a spot. They're close, but look at the advanced metrics win shares, VORP, PER and Ferrell has the edge over Murray, while also being a more voluminous and accurate three-point shooter.

warfelg
04-11-2017, 09:54 PM
I was on the fence whether to go with Brown or Luwawu-Cabarrot, but I can't punish Brown for having to play behind Crowder.
We'll have to agree to disagree on switching Ferrell and Murray. I think the way Ferrell has come in on a short contract and efficiently run the point in Dallas earns him a spot. They're close, but look at the advanced metrics win shares, VORP, PER and Ferrell has the edge over Murray, while also being a more voluminous and accurate three-point shooter.

See I go Murry for a more important role on a better team and being part of the reason that they are there.

WaDe03
04-12-2017, 01:37 PM
No Romo? He's only played in 31 less games than Embiid.

TheDish87
04-12-2017, 02:34 PM
how many threads are you gonna post that in? its not even funny.

WaDe03
04-12-2017, 02:36 PM
how many threads are you gonna post that in? its not even funny.

I'll probably post it in a few others just so everyone sees it. Try to hang in there man.