9:00PM

Wolves @ Jazz
9:00PM

Thunder @ Suns
10:00PM
NBA TV

krazylegz
04-07-2017, 09:38 PM
cavs are about to suffer their most embarrassing loss of the season to a hawk team that sat everybody....hope this is a wake up call

zn23
04-07-2017, 09:57 PM
Wow, Emmanuel Mudiay is terrible... Very low basketball IQ.

aman_13
04-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Impressive back to back wins for the Hawks against the Celtics and Cavs.

Scoots
04-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Suns are destroying OKC but don't worry Westbrook got enough assists to guarantee he'll average a triple double this season.

HandsOnTheWheel
04-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Ugh just let Westbrook get the 42nd triple double so I stop hearing people ***** about him and his season. Suns are literally trying to prevent it from happening right now :facepalm:

Vee-Rex
04-08-2017, 10:30 AM
That was the laziest I've ever seen these Cavs play. Freaking ridiculous.

LeBron + Kyrie go 20/28 from the field for 45 points.

Like... how do both only combine for 28 FGA in the whole game? How? LeBron was only 5/6 at halftime and 7/9 in the 2nd half.

LeBron with 41 minutes and 12/15 from the field... NO WAY.

Part of the reason our defense sucks is because our offense is putting NO PRESSURE on the opposing defense. We're just settling for long 3's that turn into fast break points for the opponent.

We lose to a Hawks team by 14, IN CLEVELAND, minus Schroder, Bazemore, Howard, and Millsap :laugh2: :laugh2:

Scoots
04-08-2017, 10:40 AM
cavs are about to suffer their most embarrassing loss of the season to a hawk team that sat everybody....hope this is a wake up call

That was amazing, but I don't think the Cavs cared.

Vee-Rex
04-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Oh yeah, Atlanta was on the 2nd night of a back to back! :laugh:

The rollercoaster season has probably shaved off a decade of my life.

tredigs
04-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Ugh just let Westbrook get the 42nd triple double so I stop hearing people ***** about him and his season. Suns are literally trying to prevent it from happening right now :facepalm:

As they should. They already had wiped the floor with the game, and Westbrook was in the game down 20+ for one purpose, trying to pad. Glad the worst D out there shut it down.

Scoots
04-08-2017, 09:53 PM
As they should. They already had wiped the floor with the game, and Westbrook was in the game down 20+ for one purpose, trying to pad. Glad the worst D out there shut it down.

It was particularly impressive when they started fouling the recipient of the passes so he couldn't get the assist.

Scoots
04-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Curry taking a night off to avoid Holiday.

tredigs
04-08-2017, 11:02 PM
It was particularly impressive when they started fouling the recipient of the passes so he couldn't get the assist.

I loved it. Big "**** you stat padder".

Scoots
04-08-2017, 11:08 PM
DMC and AD resting tonight too?

MJNetsIsles
04-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Broooooklyn! Sorry Bulls

tredigs
04-08-2017, 11:13 PM
DMC and AD resting tonight too?

Case you guys missed that, the bet tonight was "the under". Probably my biggest bet of the year on the 1stH U at 111.5.

Scoots
04-08-2017, 11:24 PM
That famed duo Alexis Ajinca and Quinn Cook are killing the Warriors tonight. They cannot be stopped, they can only hope to contain them.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 12:21 AM
D Lillard and this stat padding phenomena right now is so ****ing pathetic.

valade16
04-09-2017, 12:22 AM
Damian Lillard with 59 pts on 34 shots. 9/14 from downtown. Guess he really wanted to go to the playoffs.

How was he not an all-star the last 2 seasons lol?

tredigs
04-09-2017, 12:25 AM
D Lillard had an impressive 1st Q and it went downhill from there. I know none of you care, but I watched the game (had money on it and luckily won despite Dame), but Damn was that a pathetic 59.

valade16
04-09-2017, 12:33 AM
D Millard had an impressive 1st Q and it went downhill from there. I know none of you care, but I watched the game (had money on it and luckily one despite Dame), but Dan was that a pathetic 59.

:laugh2:

I think everyone hating on the Warriors has turned you into a full blown hater. At this point you just piss on everything not Dubs.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 12:34 AM
Damian Lillard with 59 pts on 34 shots. 9/14 from downtown. Guess he really wanted to go to the playoffs.

How was he not an all-star the last 2 seasons lol?

Did you watch the game? Because I did.

valade16
04-09-2017, 12:38 AM
Did you watch the game? Because I did.

I was at the game. Crowd was going nuts.

EDIT: I'll say Dame was definitely in the game too long. They'd have a lot of pissed off folks had he gotten seriously injured.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Lmfao. Nice. So zero objectivity. I can tell you, it was sad. D Lillard actually shook his head in embarrassment at the end.

valade16
04-09-2017, 12:44 AM
Lmfao. Nice. So zero objectivity. I can tell you, it was sad. D Lillard actually shook his head in embarrassment at the end.

Do you have any objectivity about the Warriors?

tredigs
04-09-2017, 12:47 AM

EDIT: I'll say Dame was definitely in the game too long. They'd have a lot of pissed off folks had he gotten seriously injured.

Lmao ya think? They were down 20+ and he was flailing for 3 point Free Throws (and getting them). It was honestly pathetic dude. Worst failed attempt at 60 I've ever witnessed. Though Booker' s 70 was also unabashed pathetic stat padding.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Do you have any objectivity about the Warriors?
Oh kid please. A question that nobody would have thought of when the Warriors sucked. What does that tell you? Think about it for a second.

valade16
04-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Oh kid please. A question that nobody would have thought of when the Warriors sucked. What does that tell you? Think about it for a second.

I see. You are completely objective about the Warriors but I just can't be about the blazers because I'm a fan.

Edit: deleted insults.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 01:09 AM
I see. You are completely objective about the Warriors but I just can't be about the blazers because I'm a fan.

Edit: deleted insults.

Lmao at "deleted insults". By all means you 'mod' you.

Lillard and the Blazers padded. It was absolute absurdly pathetic. He scored 59. Moving on.

valade16
04-09-2017, 01:12 AM
In other news: GS kept KD in during a blowout. Stat padding *****. Pathetic!

tredigs
04-09-2017, 01:18 AM
In other news: GS kept KD in during a blowout. Stat padding *****. Pathetic!

Too many $12 beers mod?

The Warriors are gearing up. Their minutes matter.

Saddletramp
04-09-2017, 02:11 AM
Oh, for Christ's sake.

zn23
04-09-2017, 03:02 AM
Damian Lillard has been playing at a really high level recently. He might have just ended the Nuggets playoff hopes.

HandsOnTheWheel
04-09-2017, 04:24 AM
Spurs suck dude

ewing
04-09-2017, 06:43 AM
Lmao at "deleted insults". By all means you 'mod' you.

Lillard and the Blazers padded. It was absolute absurdly pathetic. He scored 59. Moving on.

You need a nap. I think you are red lining

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
04-09-2017, 06:55 AM
[QUOTE=valade16;31555925]:laugh2:

I think everyone hating on the Warriors has turned you into a full blown hater. At this point you just piss on everything not Dubs.[/

When a guy is on fire your not supposed to feed him. 5 passes before the ball hits the ground. Anything else is Trash Basketball! We've evolved beyond points. Don't let yourself enjoy the game. A guy on your favorite team just scored 59 points. Find a reason to hate it. Btw, congrats on getting back to 500. I think you should trade Lillard and McCollum for 2025 draft picks.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 10:58 AM
When a guy is on fire your not supposed to feed him. 5 passes before the ball hits the ground. Anything else is Trash Basketball! We've evolved beyond points. Don't let yourself enjoy the game. A guy on your favorite team just scored 59 points. Find a reason to hate it. Btw, congrats on getting back to 500. I think you should trade Lillard and McCollum for 2025 draft picks.

Yes, you always want to feed the hot hand in the last 45 seconds of a blowout win and jack up shots with 20 to go on the shot clock (flailing for 3pt shot fouls and getting them at the end was my fave part. Pretty sure he had 10 points in the last 2 minutes of a game that was well out of hand). It's just sound bball. And by all means, it's the Westbrook way.

kdspurman
04-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Spurs suck dude

If they suck, what does that make every other team sans GS?

valade16
04-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Yes, you always want to feed the hot hand in the last 45 seconds of a blowout win and jack up shots with 20 to go on the shot clock (flailing for 3pt shot fouls and getting them at the end was my fave part. Pretty sure he had 10 points in the last 2 minutes of a game that was well out of hand). It's just sound bball. And by all means, it's the Westbrook way.

Pretty sure that's the Harden way actually :laugh2:

HandsOnTheWheel
04-09-2017, 02:52 PM
If they suck, what does that make every other team sans GS?

Beats me brother, I was drunk when I posted that. :D

TrueFan420
04-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Beats me brother, I was drunk when I posted that. :D

I hope your hands weren't on the wheel then

ewing
04-09-2017, 04:18 PM

Maybe they left him in too long. Who cares? The guy is a great shooter and big time scorer. He scored a lot of points the other night. Why do you need to look for a reason to delegitimize it?

FlashBolt
04-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Typical responses from a certain Warriors fan.

"I bet on them. I win. I always win. Even when I lose, I win."

"You're just upset KD left. I would be too."

"I'm being objective here because I WATCHED the game. Oh, you were AT the game? You're clearly not being objective."

"Can't wait for the Warriors to win and beat the Cavs." (pre-2016 Finals)

"Can't wait for the Warriors to win and beat the Cavs." (2017)

"Look at me. I'm gambling and having so much fun telling the whooping population of 20 people on PSD. "

This guy is so quarrelsome that he'll probably find anything to pick on just to start an argument. At least with a few Warriors fan, they're entertaining and although incredibly biased like any other fan, are calm. This other guy is a total nutjob. Sounds like the guy who you can't take out to the restaurant because he'll just moan and moan about the food/waiter/service/lights/table being too high/chair squeaking. Can someone just ban him already so he can go jerk off to his gambling achievements elsewhere?

More-Than-Most
04-09-2017, 06:05 PM
lol 44 to 18 4th run by hawks to take the game into overtime... I turned it off at the start of the 4th thinking it was over

More-Than-Most
04-09-2017, 06:07 PM
westy 23/12/6 on 65 percent shooting.... maaaaaan to many rebounds the ****er needs to stop... 14 rebounds at half is bad for his team

More-Than-Most
04-09-2017, 06:09 PM
lebron fouls out without touching someone xD

More-Than-Most
04-09-2017, 06:13 PM
hotsauce with the massive 3.. kk is a god.

DanG
04-09-2017, 06:17 PM
****** call after ****** call Cle vs ATL

aman_13
04-09-2017, 06:21 PM
The Cavs are killing me right now.

aman_13
04-09-2017, 06:23 PM
When's the last time LeBron fouled out?

Crackadalic
04-09-2017, 07:14 PM
How were they up 26 and still lose? Holy ****. I know guys wanna keep saying they are saving it for the playoffs but damn you can't deny there are concerns

zn23
04-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Embarrassing loss for the nuggets and their season is over. Very low IQ basketball in the 4th quarter.

Westbrook hits a fluke 3 to win the game.

aman_13
04-09-2017, 07:22 PM
How were they up 26 and still lose? Holy ****. I know guys wanna keep saying they are saving it for the playoffs but damn you can't deny there are concerns

Yeah there has to be concern but they also show flashes of dominance. It's just hard to pick against the LeBron 4 times.

zn23
04-09-2017, 07:23 PM
Jamal Murray is going to cause Nuggets fans a lot of headaches going forward.

zn23
04-09-2017, 07:27 PM
I will say that this was one of Westbrook's more efficient triple doubles.

Vinny642
04-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Fing amazing... the true MVP this season

Scoots
04-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Wow, Cavs. Way to make up for the last bad game ... 26 point lead in the 4th. Ouch.

FlashBolt
04-09-2017, 08:20 PM
So does anyone here think Russell shouldn't be MVP? Because it's looking like it would be a huge robbery if he isn't.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Typical responses from a certain Warriors fan.

"I bet on them. I win. I always win. Even when I lose, I win."

"You're just upset KD left. I would be too."

"I'm being objective here because I WATCHED the game. Oh, you were AT the game? You're clearly not being objective."

"Can't wait for the Warriors to win and beat the Cavs." (pre-2016 Finals)

"Can't wait for the Warriors to win and beat the Cavs." (2017)

"Look at me. I'm gambling and having so much fun telling the whooping population of 20 people on PSD. "

This guy is so quarrelsome that he'll probably find anything to pick on just to start an argument. At least with a few Warriors fan, they're entertaining and although incredibly biased like any other fan, are calm. This other guy is a total nutjob. Sounds like the guy who you can't take out to the restaurant because he'll just moan and moan about the food/waiter/service/lights/table being too high/chair squeaking. Can someone just ban him already so he can go jerk off to his gambling achievements elsewhere?

Bro you're an antagonistic loser who loved me before I started calling you out on your hate and general lack of depth in all posts. I think I was the first person to show congrats to the Cavs after mounting their epically historic come back. That's a series in no way they should have won. And I fook the L, monetarily and on here. I accepted it. You don't accept ****. You just talk. I actually DO out my money where my mouth is, and the fact of the matter is that you find out a ton about your own bbiq when you do so. I think I talk about my losses on here far more than the other way around. It's very seldom that I'll brag about winning, but whatever kid. Troll on.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Maybe they left him in too long. Who cares? The guy is a great shooter and big time scorer. He scored a lot of points the other night. Why do you need to look for a reason to delegitimize it?

Watch the replay of th last few minutes if you want me to take something you say seriously. Sick of you guys talk in without any context of what youre talking about.

ewing
04-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Watch the replay of th last few minutes if you want me to take something you say seriously. Sick of you guys talk in without any context of what youre talking about.

i already told you i don't care. I am sure they didn't force feed him all night like Kobe when he got his last 50. He had a big night, at the end they gave him the ball to try and get him some more #s and to put on a show. Who cares? It doesn't delegitimize anything. it certainly isn't pathetic or whatever you said. he had a big game. maybe you take stats a touch to seriously?

aman_13
04-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Wow, Cavs. Way to make up for the last bad game ... 26 point lead in the 4th. Ouch.

The looked really good for three quarters too. I know Cavs fans are upset but they still look like the best team in the EAST when they are into it.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 09:26 PM
The looked really good for three quarters too. I know Cavs fans are upset but they still look like the best team in the EAST when they are into it.

They are the best in the East, but these lapses going into the playoffs are an issue. Switches are extremely tough to switch when you are on months and months of playing very league-average basketball. If I was a Cavs can I'd be pissed. But agreed, in the East, no team right now is scary enough to make me think Bron is not battling the West in June.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 09:32 PM
i already told you i don't care. I am sure they didn't force feed him all night like Kobe when he got his last 50. He had a big night, at the end they gave him the ball to try and get him some more #s and to put on a show. Who cares? It doesn't delegitimize anything. it certainly isn't pathetic or whatever you said. he had a big game. maybe you take stats a touch to seriously?

It's just annoying to watch such blatant stat padding. A shot here and there who cares. But things like the Suns intentionally fouling to get Booker extra chances at the end of a blowout, Westbrook's rebound hunting over his own bigs, and again with Lillard last night. It's just stupid stat padding. I'd be fine with it if everybody did not make a huge deal of how impressive the stat totals are (and rest assure, they would not exist if you guys did not care so much about big box score numbers).

ewing
04-09-2017, 09:48 PM
It's just annoying to watch such blatant stat padding. A shot here and there who cares. But things like the Suns intentionally fouling to get Booker extra chances at the end of a blowout, Westbrook's rebound hunting over his own bigs, and again with Lillard last night. It's just stupid stat padding. I'd be fine with it if everybody did not make a huge deal of how impressive the stat totals are (and rest assure, they would not exist if you guys did not care so much about big box score numbers).

he scored 59. Not all 50 points games are equal but i'm sure if you watched every NBA game that night without access to stats his game would be something you talked about. It's something that deserves attention.

tredigs
04-09-2017, 10:08 PM
he scored 59. Not all 50 points games are equal but i'm sure if you watched every NBA game that night without access to stats his game would be something you talked about. It's something that deserves attention.

It was a fantastic first quarter (I think I mentioned that, not sure though).

aman_13
04-09-2017, 10:10 PM
They are the best in the East, but these lapses going into the playoffs are an issue. Switches are extremely tough to switch when you are on months and months of playing very league-average basketball. If I was a Cavs can I'd be pissed. But agreed, in the East, no team right now is scary enough to make me think Bron is not battling the West in June.

I agree, making that switch is that much more difficult. What also has to be concerning is how much they depend on LeBron. It's like watching two different teams sometimes. Opposing teams know they can make their runs once he sits. Just need to stay afloat when he's on.

aman_13
04-09-2017, 10:12 PM
I'm guessing Westbrook sits as the favourite for MVP.

Scoots
04-09-2017, 11:18 PM
So does anyone here think Russell shouldn't be MVP? Because it's looking like it would be a huge robbery if he isn't.

Yes. But like most MVP races there are multiple candidates that have valid cases.

If Westy wins he will have the 3rd worst MVP FG%. The player he's most often compared to, Oscar Robertson, shot 60 points better when he won his MVP.

Incredible player, incredible season, doesn't get my (non-existent) vote.

ewing
04-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Yes. But like most MVP races there are multiple candidates that have valid cases.

If Westy wins he will have the 3rd worst MVP FG%. The player he's most often compared to, Oscar Robertson, shot 60 points better when he won his MVP.

Incredible player, incredible season, doesn't get my (non-existent) vote.

but you root for that cupcake so....

Scoots
04-09-2017, 11:56 PM
but you root for that cupcake so....

Kawhi is a cupcake?

valade16
04-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Blazers clinch a playoff spot (and a 1st round sweep at the hands of the Warriors) tonight.

tredigs
04-10-2017, 12:41 AM
Blazers clinch a playoff spot (and a 1st round sweep at the hands of the Warriors) tonight.

Will Nurkic be back? If so they're a much tougher matchup.

valade16
04-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Will Nurkic be back? If so they're a much tougher matchup.

They said there's a chance but I don't see how that is possible given the severity of his injury.