PDA

View Full Version : First time in NBA history: Warriors 1st Team to Win 65+ Games 3 Straight Seasons!

lol, please
04-06-2017, 12:34 AM
:worthy: :worthy:

A gritty, ice cold offensive and defensive juggernaut squad with leaders like Curry and Durant, all class, unselfish play, hard to root against a team that wins, but wins the right way!

FlashBolt
04-06-2017, 12:36 AM
bookmarked in the event that they lose...

basch152
04-06-2017, 12:58 AM
bookmarked in the event that they lose...

What does it matter if they lose? No one is saying they're the greatest team to ever exist, they just have some great accomplishments.

FlashBolt
04-06-2017, 01:03 AM
What does it matter if they lose? No one is saying they're the greatest team to ever exist, they just have some great accomplishments.

lol, please comes up with the most cocky style of supporting his team. It's cool but it gets borderline annoying. Great accomplishment indeed but I think we all know which accomplishment really matters. and if he's willing to back his team that much, then he should be able to take it.

WaDe03
04-06-2017, 09:33 AM

Actually, some people on here are saying that lol

Scoots
04-06-2017, 09:34 AM
lol, please comes up with the most cocky style of supporting his team. It's cool but it gets borderline annoying. Great accomplishment indeed but I think we all know which accomplishment really matters. and if he's willing to back his team that much, then he should be able to take it.

Borderline?

nastynice
04-06-2017, 11:55 AM

I'm pretty sure this is the greatest team to ever exist. Teams, players, and strategy get better with time, not worse, that's why even tho Jordan's bulls and shaq's Lakers are as legendary as they are, we'd easily slap them around in a series. Some people can't handle facts, but it is what it is

Vee-Rex
04-06-2017, 11:59 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the greatest team to ever exist. Teams, players, and strategy get better with time, not worse, that's why even tho Jordan's bulls and shaq's Lakers are as legendary as they are, we'd easily slap them around in a series. Some people can't handle facts, but it is what it is

I miss the old nastynice. :(

:laugh2: Nah, enjoy the winning man. GS is truly special. Outside of our fandom/basketball rivalry, I'm glad for you guys.

nastynice
04-06-2017, 12:30 PM

:laugh2: Nah, enjoy the winning man. GS is truly special. Outside of our fandom/basketball rivalry, I'm glad for you guys.

What you talkin bout bro?

I been the same *** hole since day 1! :)

Jamiecballer
04-06-2017, 01:08 PM

A gritty, ice cold offensive and defensive juggernaut squad with leaders like Curry and Durant, all class, unselfish play, hard to root against a team that wins, but wins the right way!

i don't have strong feelings about the warriors either way. but just from experience on PSD i can tell you that the warriors appear to be quite easy to dislike. not sure what universe you are living in.

Jamiecballer
04-06-2017, 01:09 PM
65 wins 3 years in a row though, is an absolutely amazing accomplishment and if you'd told me Golden State would do this 10 years ago i would have laughed my *** off and said something along the lines of "oh yeah, and the Sacramento Kings will be the model that every basketball organization will aspire to huh"

krazylegz
04-06-2017, 04:07 PM
warriors are the 1st team to do alot of things....3-1

nastynice
04-06-2017, 04:37 PM

If we weren't gonna clearly rattle off the next half dozen, I guess that would sting, lol ;)

I'll take that first for KD :nod: thank you

mngopher35
04-06-2017, 04:52 PM
If we weren't gonna clearly rattle off the next half dozen, I guess that would sting, lol ;)

I'll take that first for KD :nod: thank you

Careful what you say when you are busy celebrating those future titles, remember how it went last year?

Unless you still think Lebron should drop on the all time list for giving up and being weak minded in the finals last year. Lolz.

Scoots
04-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Hey Warriors fans ... let's not convince even more people we are all brainless trolls :)

Quinnsanity
04-06-2017, 07:50 PM
I've said this before, but that the Warriors are accidentally this good is the most mind-blowing part of this whole thing. They openly said they didn't want the record, they didn't want to win 70, yet if Durant doesn't get hurt they don't go on that short swoon and they probably get to at least 70. Now we get to see them turn it on for the playoffs. I'm probably in the minority here, but if Durant is 100%, or at least is by Round 2, I really think 16-0 is in play.

FlashBolt
04-06-2017, 08:11 PM
I've said this before, but that the Warriors are accidentally this good is the most mind-blowing part of this whole thing. They openly said they didn't want the record, they didn't want to win 70, yet if Durant doesn't get hurt they don't go on that short swoon and they probably get to at least 70. Now we get to see them turn it on for the playoffs. I'm probably in the minority here, but if Durant is 100%, or at least is by Round 2, I really think 16-0 is in play.

I'm not sure about accidentally. They're good enough to blow most teams out with or without KD. They're just that good. Even with the 73 wins thing, people keep saying that it distracted the Warriors but they were up 3-1. That regular season thing is just an excuse at this point. Not to mention that with KD, record or no record, they were infinitely a better team.

SfgiantsJD3
04-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Careful what you say when you are busy celebrating those future titles, remember how it went last year?

Unless you still think Lebron should drop on the all time list for giving up and being weak minded in the finals last year. Lolz.

Unlike the fans the warriors don't look as over confident this year, they are playing hard for 4 quarters most nights and the bench is doing a good job of holding leads , staying close with better defense.

The problem with these shot snapshot statistics is look at what the spurs have done for 20 years; that's longevity that will be hard to duplicate.

nastynice
04-06-2017, 08:58 PM

He's clearly a tier 1 player, but I still think he's mentally weak. He's just absolute sav in just about every other aspect

I got no problem celebrating future titles, I dish it and I can take it. Half the **** I say in the nba forum is for ***** n giggles, you know, only a homer can balance a hater

nastynice
04-06-2017, 09:01 PM

No, not this year. Next year it will be.

I mean it IS in play just cuz, let's be real, we're a varsity team in a jv league. But next year will be the year that if it doesn't happen it'll be a little surprising

Quinnsanity
04-06-2017, 09:06 PM
No, not this year. Next year it will be.

I mean it IS in play just cuz, let's be real, we're a varsity team in a jv league. But next year will be the year that if it doesn't happen it'll be a little surprising

Problem with next year is that there's a real chance Iggy's going to be gone. They have to operate as a cap space team this summer because they don't have KD's bird rights. That means they can't retain Iggy's and max out both Curry and KD, so if someone offers him some massive deal there's a chance he's gone. That's before you take Livingston and Zaza into account as expirings, and I guess JaVale too who at least seems like an NBA player now. And Ian Clark deserves a bigger role somewhere too. Filling out the bench next year is going to be really tough.

More-Than-Most
04-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Hey Warriors fans ... let's not convince even more people we are all brainless trolls :)

to be fair its spot on the OP... This team should be praised often and hated by most if we are being honest... They are so insanely good its rediculous... When you can say with or without durant the warriors are the favorite that says it all.

mngopher35
04-06-2017, 09:26 PM

He's clearly a tier 1 player, but I still think he's mentally weak. He's just absolute sav in just about every other aspect

I got no problem celebrating future titles, I dish it and I can take it. Half the **** I say in the nba forum is for ***** n giggles, you know, only a homer can balance a hater

Lol I know you can which is why I threw it out there. Just messing around, although we definitely disagree on that point still. I feel like game 3 and on helped my case a lot (I think the 2nd game is when he sat the entire end when it was brought up).

Anyways I already have money on warriors this year so won't be too upset when they win. Despite taking a shot I honestly don't think your post was that far off haha, this team is insane.

mngopher35
04-06-2017, 09:28 PM

Unlike the fans the warriors don't look as over confident this year, they are playing hard for 4 quarters most nights and the bench is doing a good job of holding leads , staying close with better defense.

The problem with these shot snapshot statistics is look at what the spurs have done for 20 years; that's longevity that will be hard to duplicate.

I haven't watched as much this year but I expect them to be hungry for sure. If fully healthy I have a hard time seeing them lose.

Raps18-19 Champ
04-06-2017, 09:32 PM

I agreed with all the post but the bolded.

lol, please
04-06-2017, 09:41 PM

If the whole team is healthy, not just Durant, and 16-0 would be absolutely incredible. Especially with the Spurs and Rockets as possible opponents, and then possibly having to face the Raptors, Celtics, or Cavaliers, which if they are playing defense then like they are now, will be over in 5.

nastynice
04-07-2017, 12:21 AM
Lol I know you can which is why I threw it out there. Just messing around, although we definitely disagree on that point still. I feel like game 3 and on helped my case a lot (I think the 2nd game is when he sat the entire end when it was brought up).

Anyways I already have money on warriors this year so won't be too upset when they win. Despite taking a shot I honestly don't think your post was that far off haha, this team is insane.

For sure, btw I'm legit impressed not only did you remember me busting on lebron, also how seamlessly you brought it up. Not gonna lie, that was a good dig! lol

I actually thought that was his white flag in the air in game 4. He just kinda lucked out that him venting his frustration somehow lead to what it lead to.

Real talk tho, I'm neutral on the Warriors right now. It's good theyre clicking, but nothing about reg season impresses me anymore

ewing
04-07-2017, 01:24 PM

the love fest b/t rivals these days is nauseating

europagnpilgrim
04-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Nice accomplishment by the Dubs, its hard to win 60 games in a season let alone damn near 70 twice and over 70 in a 3yr span

lol, please
04-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Nice accomplishment by the Dubs, its hard to win 60 games in a season let alone damn near 70 twice and over 70 in a 3yr span

It's scary to think what the potential is next year with Durant fully accustomed to the system.

JordansBulls
04-11-2017, 01:11 AM

And get a guy suspended somehow to close out a series.