PDA

View Full Version : Paul george

More-Than-Most
04-05-2017, 07:55 PM
His free agency depends on the All NBA team... Watching the pregame if PG gets voted to the all nba team he becomes eligiible for a 200 plus million dollar extension... That literally will be the difference if he remains a life long pacer or becomes a laker and on down the list.

Holy **** that is insane... The media has the power to take 70 mill from this guy lol

More-Than-Most
04-05-2017, 08:07 PM
The media guy said and quote... the NBA MVP isnt the most interesting vote right now... he said we have to vote on the ALL nba team and PG13 is the hot topic... If he makes the team he can get a 200 plus million dollar extension and that will determine if he stays a pacer or if they trade him

JAZZNC
04-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Same with Gordon Hayward. A lot hinges on that vote!

5ass
04-05-2017, 08:33 PM
Interesting.

rhino17
04-05-2017, 08:54 PM
1st Team
-Lebron
-Kawai

2nd Team
-Durant
-Giannis

3rd Team
-Hayward

I think those 5 are locked in, and idk if Anthony Davis is considered a F or C for these, so that could be 6 already

WaDe03
04-05-2017, 09:30 PM
1st Team
-Lebron
-Kawai

2nd Team
-Durant
-Giannis

3rd Team
-Hayward

I think those 5 are locked in, and idk if Anthony Davis is considered a F or C for these, so that could be 6 already

Butler will without a doubt get in over Hayward.

cmellofan15
04-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Remember when Westbrook was going to the Lakers...? LMAO

More-Than-Most
04-05-2017, 11:43 PM
the thing is... if this vests and he is able to get that 200 mill extension there is no way he ever goes to a team like the lakers/knicks... he would be giving up 70 mill in a max super deal and then being hit with like 17 million in tax because of where those teams are on a 100 million dollar deal lol... Its insane.

Dade County
04-06-2017, 12:53 AM
Does he have to make the 1st team to get the 200mil? Or just make a 1st or 2nd team?

& this is just crazy. Crazy stupid money.

nastynice
04-06-2017, 02:07 AM
I dunno what he's worth, but I did see him slap lebron around a few days back. He's better than I had thought

IKnowHoops
04-06-2017, 02:27 AM
PG is awesome. He is waaaaaaaaay better than Gordan Hayward.

JAZZNC
04-06-2017, 02:53 AM
PG is awesome. He is waaaaaaaaay better than Gordan Hayward.

That's a joke right? I mean I guess if one rebound and 1.5pts in two more minutes and a few extra shots per game is "waaaaaay" better then ok??? And even the advanced numbers favor Hayward, as well as team success, but to each their own.

LA4life24/8
04-06-2017, 09:40 AM
That's a joke right? I mean I guess if one rebound and 1.5pts in two more minutes and a few extra shots per game is "waaaaaay" better then ok??? And even the advanced numbers favor Hayward, as well as team success, but to each their own.

Hayward is a lot closer this season to pg13 but pg13 is the better player when hes at the top of his game. I like hayward dont get me wrong but this might be his peak performance, statistically speaking. Esp if he were to leave to a team like the celtics, his numbers would def take a dip

LA4life24/8
04-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Im sure when he signed the contract that was written that way he was thinkin oh man im a lock for sure for an nba all team so it seemed like a no brainer, but never trust anyonr else w ur money. Its just not a good bet.

IndyRealist
04-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Im sure when he signed the contract that was written that way he was thinkin oh man im a lock for sure for an nba all team so it seemed like a no brainer, but never trust anyonr else w ur money. Its just not a good bet.

It's not in his contract. It's in the CBA.

IndyRealist
04-06-2017, 09:48 AM

I think it's pretty common knowledge at this point PG coasts through the regular season. Drives me nuts. Through March, Hayward was hands down the better player.

PowerHouse
04-06-2017, 01:36 PM
I think it's pretty common knowledge at this point PG coasts through the regular season. Drives me nuts. Through March, Hayward was hands down the better player.

Coasting through a regular season where he can lose 70 million if he doesnt make an all-NBA team?

Idk about him but that kind of money sure would light a fire under my ***

rhino17
04-06-2017, 02:37 PM

This year in particular, its not even close. He is also leading one of the best teams in the league (Butler, George, etc are all just putting up stats on bottom feeders). I'll take Gordon every day over them.

James Harden was left off entirely last season and he/his number were far better than PG13 and Butler's are this season.

Also beware Jazz fans, Daryl Morey has already hinted at Hayward being his #1 offseason target.

smith&wesson
04-06-2017, 03:15 PM
PG is having a down year but he is an overall better player than Hayward.

WaDe03
04-06-2017, 05:11 PM
Coasting through a regular season where he can lose 70 million if he doesnt make an all-NBA team?

Idk about him but that kind of money sure would light a fire under my ***

How old is he, like 26? Why would he be coasting? He should be trying to continue to build a name for himself.

JAZZNC
04-06-2017, 05:15 PM
This year in particular, its not even close. He is also leading one of the best teams in the league (Butler, George, etc are all just putting up stats on bottom feeders). I'll take Gordon every day over them.

James Harden was left off entirely last season and he/his number were far better than PG13 and Butler's are this season.

Also beware Jazz fans, Daryl Morey has already hinted at Hayward being his #1 offseason target.

He is on quite a few team's wish list. I sure hope we can find a way to retain him. He would make a helluva second option behind Harden though.

Firefistus
04-06-2017, 06:03 PM
I get a kick out of this, you do know the Max player salary is going to be around 30 million, right? So if you want to sign Hayward you need to clear cap to sign him. Rockets are at 89 million already for next year. Ya that's great, sign Hayward, but first you need to dump all your players, because you can't go a penny over the salary cap unless you're signing someone for minimum salary.

While I do agree, Hayward would be good on the Rockets, unless you dump most of your players, you're not going to able to sign him.

I actually broke it down for you too, now Assuming that the salary cap is going to jump to 110 million next year (most project between 100 and 110 million, I just took the highest projection) There are 10 teams that can actually sign Hayward next year. They are as follows.

19. Chicago $79,244,172
20. New York $77,277,733
21. Sacramento $75,418,991
22. Minnesota $73,499,899
23. Denver $71,253,832
24. Boston $70,468,674
25. Phoenix $69,865,658
26. Indiana $68,537,791
27. Golden State $65,282,124
28. Brooklyn $65,109,668
29. Dallas $56,931,614
30. Philadelphia $35,459,972

Now, before you go crazy about Golden State, remember that KD isn't on Bird rights with Golden State, so you have to sign him without going over the cap, then you can re-sign Curry, by then you will be way over the cap so you probably won't be signing Hayward, but if you lose the bid on Durant next year who knows.

Indiana is kinda in the same boat as Golden State, if they Sign PG than they won't get Hayward as that will put them way past the cap, I don't know the situation with the other teams, but I would say realistically the only teams that have a shot at Hayward without going over the cap (And this goes for PG as well) are Chicago, New York, Boston.

IndyRealist
04-06-2017, 08:32 PM
I get a kick out of this, you do know the Max player salary is going to be around 30 million, right? So if you want to sign Hayward you need to clear cap to sign him. Rockets are at 89 million already for next year. Ya that's great, sign Hayward, but first you need to dump all your players, because you can't go a penny over the salary cap unless you're signing someone for minimum salary.

While I do agree, Hayward would be good on the Rockets, unless you dump most of your players, you're not going to able to sign him.

I actually broke it down for you too, now Assuming that the salary cap is going to jump to 110 million next year (most project between 100 and 110 million, I just took the highest projection) There are 10 teams that can actually sign Hayward next year. They are as follows.

19. Chicago $79,244,172
20. New York $77,277,733
21. Sacramento $75,418,991
22. Minnesota $73,499,899
23. Denver $71,253,832
24. Boston $70,468,674
25. Phoenix $69,865,658
26. Indiana $68,537,791
27. Golden State $65,282,124
28. Brooklyn $65,109,668
29. Dallas $56,931,614
30. Philadelphia $35,459,972

Now, before you go crazy about Golden State, remember that KD isn't on Bird rights with Golden State, so you have to sign him without going over the cap, then you can re-sign Curry, by then you will be way over the cap so you probably won't be signing Hayward, but if you lose the bid on Durant next year who knows.

Indiana is kinda in the same boat as Golden State, if they Sign PG than they won't get Hayward as that will put them way past the cap, I don't know the situation with the other teams, but I would say realistically the only teams that have a shot at Hayward without going over the cap (And this goes for PG as well) are Chicago, New York, Boston.

Paul George is under contract next year. His player option is for the year after. The free agent this summer is Jeff Teague. Without doing the math, they could renounce Lavoy Allen and have enough to offer Gordon Hayward a max, then give Jeff Teague a contract, and still retain Paul George.

IKnowHoops
04-07-2017, 09:22 PM
Hayward is a lot closer this season to pg13 but pg13 is the better player when hes at the top of his game. I like hayward dont get me wrong but this might be his peak performance, statistically speaking. Esp if he were to leave to a team like the celtics, his numbers would def take a dip

I'll admit I had no idea what the numbers are for either. I have never ever seen Hayword go super sayin. Paul George can raise his level of play to be the best player on the floor against anyone. I guess Gordan is consistently good. But George goes crazy Nova to the likes I've never seen Hayward come close to.

JAZZNC
04-08-2017, 02:03 AM
I'll admit I had no idea what the numbers are for either. I have never ever seen Hayword go super sayin. Paul George can raise his level of play to be the best player on the floor against anyone. I guess Gordan is consistently good. But George goes crazy Nova to the likes I've never seen Hayward come close to.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume since you have misspelled his name twice in one post that you haven't seen him play much at all. Hayward has gotten better every year so I see no reason to believe he has tapped out his potential, where George is basically the same player he's been for years. Coincidentally he just dropped 39 on the Wolves with incredible efficiency. Gordon is real damn good.

xabial
04-08-2017, 06:26 AM
JAZZNC as a neutral third party, I'd rather have PG but Gordon Hayward is really good too. I think there's a good chance both get 200M+ if it was allowed by NBA rules.

Would it help if I said I'd rather take Gobert over PG? Indy Fans :hide:

PowerHouse
04-08-2017, 07:50 AM
How old is he, like 26? Why would he be coasting? He should be trying to continue to build a name for himself.

:nod:
You and I are making the same point.

ewing
04-08-2017, 08:53 AM
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume since you have misspelled his name twice in one post that you haven't seen him play much at all. Hayward has gotten better every year so I see no reason to believe he has tapped out his potential, where George is basically the same player he's been for years. Coincidentally he just dropped 39 on the Wolves with incredible efficiency. Gordon is real damn good.

he doesn't have to see him. white guys in Salt Lake are just heady system players with no real star potential.

JAZZNC
04-08-2017, 11:38 AM
he doesn't have to see him. white guys in Salt Lake are just heady system players with no real star potential.

Haha, well you got me there! Don't know what I want thinking :)

hugepatsfan
04-08-2017, 11:46 AM
PG > GH.

I love GH's game and really hope BOS can pry him away from Utah this offseason but PG just has another level he can take it to. No disrespect to GH but I just think PG is a little better.

IndyRealist
04-08-2017, 12:45 PM
As a non-neutral Pacers fan, I'd rather have Hayward.

CluTcH_c1tY
04-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Jazz will not let Hayward go they'd be crazy not to throw the kitchen sink at him. Between Pg and Hayward I'd take either on the Rockets can't go wrong with either. Crazy at one point you could of argued Parsons vs Hayward.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IKnowHoops
04-08-2017, 12:59 PM

Yeah, he must of gotten better this year, because he's never been as good as Paul George.

dhopisthename
04-08-2017, 01:03 PM
Hayward has been unquestionably better then PG has been this year. I think on track record you can take PG since this is Hayward's first year on this level.

shep33
04-08-2017, 01:13 PM
PG is not way better than Hayward...

smith&wesson
04-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Imo PG is a top 10 player. GH is having a great year but I don't put him up there yet. I'd like to see him in the post season..

PG at his best in the post season is a bad, bad man ...

More-Than-Most
04-08-2017, 04:11 PM
How is PG a top 10 player? Its like when we had the voting and he ended up 7th or some ****... Why does PSD overrate him so badly? Top 11-20 player yes... I see no argument for his as a top 10 player.

More-Than-Most
04-08-2017, 04:19 PM
What name right here is PG better than

Durant
Lebron
Derozan
Curry
Harden
Westy
CP3
Anthony Davis
Leonard
Cousins
Gia

These guys are all better than him... They just are... Now lets look at the tier he would be in and the order I would have them

Butler
Klay
Lowry
Towns
IT
PG13
Wall

I might even be missing someone or 2... I personally would have him around the 15th best player... How the hell is he top 10?

celtNYpatsHeels
04-08-2017, 04:33 PM

Durant
Lebron
Derozan
Curry
Harden
Westy
CP3
Anthony Davis
Leonard
Cousins
Gia

These guys are all better than him... They just are... Now lets look at the tier he would be in and the order I would have them

Butler
Klay
Lowry
Towns
IT
PG13
Wall

I might even be missing someone or 2... I personally would have him around the 15th best player... How the hell is he top 10?

You don't have Griffin, Kyrie, Aldridge, or Hayward in your top 20 but you have butler klay it and towns? Interesting.

In my opinion George is better than Greek freak, derozan and everyone else in your 2nd teir.. so borderline top 10 for me

More-Than-Most
04-08-2017, 06:14 PM
You don't have Griffin, Kyrie, Aldridge, or Hayward in your top 20 but you have butler klay it and towns? Interesting.

In my opinion George is better than Greek freak, derozan and everyone else in your 2nd teir.. so borderline top 10 for me

What does PG do better than Lowry/Butler? Butler is similar offensively but WAY better defensively.. Same with Klay.... So how is PG better or even on par with butler/Klay?

ewing
04-09-2017, 07:50 AM

Durant
Lebron
Derozan
Curry
Harden
Westy
CP3
Anthony Davis
Leonard
Cousins
Gia

Butler
Klay
Lowry
Towns
IT
PG13
Wall

i was scared Cousins wasn't going to make the top 10

WaDe03
04-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Butler is better than Cousins and Derozan. Lol at the post confused why Kyrie Griffin Hayward and Aldridge weren't above Butler.

IndyRealist
04-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Like I said, he coasts. Now he's getting ready for the playoffs

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/paul-george-named-eastern-conference-player-week-april-3-9

More-Than-Most
04-10-2017, 06:25 PM
if he is coasting he is a better man than me because that coasting is going to cost him 75 million dollars this off season. He isnt coasting sorry.

ombada
04-11-2017, 02:02 PM

Durant
Lebron
Derozan
Curry
Harden
Westy
CP3
Anthony Davis
Leonard
Cousins
Gia

Butler
Klay
Lowry
Towns
IT
PG13
Wall

Giannis, Derozen and CP3

Seriously, dude didnt even start playing until 10 games ago. This team had no one pushing him, no fire. The real PG is the guy from the last 10.

IndyRealist
04-11-2017, 03:32 PM
if he is coasting he is a better man than me because that coasting is going to cost him 75 million dollars this off season. He isnt coasting sorry.

You say he's not coasting because you wouldn't? How do you explain his sudden surge in productivity when he hasn't been injured at all?

europagnpilgrim
04-11-2017, 05:45 PM
What does PG do better than Lowry/Butler? Butler is similar offensively but WAY better defensively.. Same with Klay.... So how is PG better or even on par with butler/Klay?

A lot of fake experts(media&fanatics) rank PG13 a top 5 two player in the entire nba and in most cases if you are a top 5 two player they you are usually a top 10 overall, see Leonard now and a young Lebron(and current) for proof

GREATNESS ONE
04-11-2017, 06:04 PM
A lot of fake experts(media&fanatics) rank PG13 a top 5 two player in the entire nba and in most cases if you are a top 5 two player they you are usually a top 10 overall, see Leonard now and a young Lebron(and current) for proof

So let's use the best two way players in the game as a pedestal, you said top 5 not best in the game pedestal.

More-Than-Most
04-11-2017, 06:04 PM
You say he's not coasting because you wouldn't? How do you explain his sudden surge in productivity when he hasn't been injured at all?

holy ****ing **** hes had like a week and half of great basketball???? STOP THE PRESSES... He is beating up on **** teams that are tanking... a couple of weeks does not make up for the rest of the season/career.

More-Than-Most
04-11-2017, 06:05 PM

give me your top 10-20... because there is no ****ing argument for him as a top 10 player.

IndyRealist
04-11-2017, 06:23 PM
holy ****ing **** hes had like a week and half of great basketball???? STOP THE PRESSES... He is beating up on **** teams that are tanking... a couple of weeks does not make up for the rest of the season/career.

So you're not going to answer then? He's boosted his points and shooting pertentages for several weeks now He has a reputation as a playoff performer substantially above his normal play.

More-Than-Most
04-11-2017, 06:56 PM
So you're not going to answer then? He's boosted his points and shooting pertentages for several weeks now He has a reputation as a playoff performer substantially above his normal play.

the **** you talking about a reputation as a playoff performer? 7 games last year equates to a rep of performing in the playoffs? You know you can look this **** up right? CP3 whom is ridiculed for not making it far in the playoffs plays on a godly level... PG13 in the east has done nothing

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/georgpa01.html#all_playoffs_totals

Last year he put up... wait for it... 25/7/4 on 45 percent shooting in 7 whole games.... the years prior

38 games over 2 years before this.... 18/6/4 on 43 percent shooting with 3 plus turnovers a game... THAT BALLER YO

Stop and actually do your homework before you spew something like playoff performer when other guys get roasted for losing and actually putting up godly numbers compared to PG13 for his career in the post season.... Seriously compared to the likes of CP3/Blake/Tmac etc etc etc etc they are MJ and PG13 would be smush parker

JAZZNC
04-11-2017, 08:48 PM
the **** you talking about a reputation as a playoff performer? 7 games last year equates to a rep of performing in the playoffs? You know you can look this **** up right? CP3 whom is ridiculed for not making it far in the playoffs plays on a godly level... PG13 in the east has done nothing

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/g/georgpa01.html#all_playoffs_totals

Last year he put up... wait for it... 25/7/4 on 45 percent shooting in 7 whole games.... the years prior

38 games over 2 years before this.... 18/6/4 on 43 percent shooting with 3 plus turnovers a game... THAT BALLER YO

Stop and actually do your homework before you spew something like playoff performer when other guys get roasted for losing and actually putting up godly numbers compared to PG13 for his career in the post season.... Seriously compared to the likes of CP3/Blake/Tmac etc etc etc etc they are MJ and PG13 would be smush parker
People just remember those few games he had against LeBron in the playoffs where he went off. I don't get it but whatever. He's putting up numbers on a crap team. I know I never thought Hayward would be on his level but this year Gordon has been the better player for sure. I know George has had a good week but Hayward has had some phenomenal stretches as well this year. One week doesn't make a season.

IndyRealist
04-11-2017, 09:27 PM

Who sh** in your cheerios, man? I daresay you lumped in his rookie and sophomore years when he was 4th option with multiple other years because you wanted to lower his numbers. You're not even comparing his regular season to the post season, WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT OF WHAT I SAID. I really don't get your agenda.

2012-13 Regular Season: 16.7ppg, 45.7% 2pt FG, 36.2% 3pt FG 53.1% TS
2013 Postseason: 19.2ppg, 49.1% 2pt FG, 32.7% 3pt FG 54.8% TS

2013-14 Regular Season: 21.7ppg, 45.8% 2pt FG, 36.4% 3pt FG 55.5% TS
2014 Postseason: 22.6ppg, 46.2%2ptp FG, 40.3% 3pt FG 57.8% TS

2015 Postseason: Missed playoffs, played 6 games of the regular season

2015-16 Regular Season: 23.1ppg, 44.7% 2pt FG, 37.1% 3pt FG, 55.7% TS
2016 Postseason: 27.3 ppg, 47.5% 2pt FG, 41.9% 3pt FG, 63.2% TS

It's really indisputable that he plays better in the postseason.

IndyRealist
04-11-2017, 09:31 PM
People just remember those few games he had against LeBron in the playoffs where he went off. I don't get it but whatever. He's putting up numbers on a crap team. I know I never thought Hayward would be on his level but this year Gordon has been the better player for sure. I know George has had a good week but Hayward has had some phenomenal stretches as well this year. One week doesn't make a season.

Not what I said in the slightest. If you go back to the first or second page you'll see where I said Gordon Hayward had a better year. And if you go back just one page you'll see where I said I'd rather have Hayward. This conversation wasn't about your guy. It was about Paul George coasting in the regular season and ramping up in the playoffs.

More-Than-Most
04-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Who sh** in your cheerios, man? I daresay you lumped in his rookie and sophomore years when he was 4th option with multiple other years because you wanted to lower his numbers. You're not even comparing his regular season to the post season, WHICH IS THE WHOLE POINT OF WHAT I SAID. I really don't get your agenda.

2012-13 Regular Season: 16.7ppg, 45.7% 2pt FG, 36.2% 3pt FG 53.1% TS
2013 Postseason: 19.2ppg, 49.1% 2pt FG, 32.7% 3pt FG 54.8% TS

2013-14 Regular Season: 21.7ppg, 45.8% 2pt FG, 36.4% 3pt FG 55.5% TS
2014 Postseason: 22.6ppg, 46.2%2ptp FG, 40.3% 3pt FG 57.8% TS

2015 Postseason: Missed playoffs, played 6 games of the regular season

2015-16 Regular Season: 23.1ppg, 44.7% 2pt FG, 37.1% 3pt FG, 55.7% TS
2016 Postseason: 27.3 ppg, 47.5% 2pt FG, 41.9% 3pt FG, 63.2% TS

It's really indisputable that he plays better in the postseason.

you said he is known for his playoff performances... Hes not.. He has been meh at best come playoffs outside of last years big old 7 game sample size... Its not about ******** in someones cheerios but about how overrated this dude is. Top 15-20 player no doubt but people on this site try to argue top 10 which is insanely stupid.

IndyRealist
04-11-2017, 10:53 PM
you said he is known for his playoff performances... Hes not.. He has been meh at best come playoffs outside of last years big old 7 game sample size... Its not about ******** in someones cheerios but about how overrated this dude is. Top 15-20 player no doubt but people on this site try to argue top 10 which is insanely stupid.

As a non-neutral Pacers fan, I'd rather have Hayward.

You should stop now.

LoveCaliFan
04-12-2017, 11:04 AM
1. Harden
2. Leonard
3. Westbrook
4. IT
5. Lebron
6. Giannis
7. Durant
8. Curry
9. George
10. Butler

George is a top ten player. He's had inconsistent players around him for since he's been in the nba and he still gets his team to the playoffs. If he had the players like half these players have, he'd be top 5...His best partners have been D.Granger, Hibbert, Stephenson, West, Ellis, etc. All washed up players.. He's def in my top 10...

LA4life24/8
04-12-2017, 11:24 AM
Pg13 consistency is a question mark for sure. GH is having the better year but if they were free agents in the same year and could get the exact same money, how many would go for GH first? It's not a knock on him he's a damn good player and any team would be lucky to have him but id sign pg13 over Hayward.

Pg13 can take it up another level and his defensive prowess when (and this is part lf the consistency problem) hes truly engaged is up therw w the best of the league.

They are both small forwards no? Can hayward guard lebron the way pg can? Probably not.

I love hayward but you cant win a ship w him being the best player on the team. Prolly not pg either but id take my chances building around pg over GH

LA4life24/8
04-12-2017, 11:29 AM
As for paul bein top 10 player... this year? Def not. In years prior? Maybe not. But in the right situation and if he had some better teammates people would be on his nuts again.

His 2nd best player is a 20 year old. Hes got a few past their prime vets.

He and jeff Teague have not meshed at all. If i was indy i would def look to move one or the other for better complimentary pieces for the other.

Heediot
04-12-2017, 11:32 AM

Look at Curry, KD, Harden, Westbrook, IT, Derozan, Lowry, Lillard, Butler's playoff numbers in contrast to their regular season numbers and come back to the thread. Leonard is one guy who is consistent. LeBron's percentages even drop in the playoffs but it's good to me even though it dips. Defenders can play more physically on the perimeter in the playoffs and refs tend to cut out the cheesy fouls.

mohye
04-13-2017, 03:06 AM
Paul George is leaving to Los Angeles he doesn't care if he wins all nba. I have inside info. It's a done deal. Pg is coming home in 2018.

IndyRealist
04-13-2017, 04:38 PM
paul george is leaving to los angeles he doesn't care if he wins all nba. I have inside info. It's a done deal. Pg is coming home in 2018.

k.