PDA

View Full Version : Curry drop his 300th trey of the season

JasonJohnHorn
04-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Only one player has ever dropped 300 3points in a season: Curry.

And he just did it again. For the second time.

Curry is currently in 10th on the all-time 3pt made list, and will likely be in 4th or 5th at the end of next season, and he'll only be 29!

On top of that, he currently holds 5 of the top-10 seasons for most 3's made (Klay holds two, meaning the current Warriors roster has 7 of the ten best individual 3-point seasons).

Just thought this deserves some props. Not as impressive as 400+ last season, but given he is sharing the ball with KD and Klay now... that is just jaw dropping.

This is going to be like Stockton topping the assist leader list with 10 years to go in his career.

Thoughts?

WaDe03
04-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Him and Klay will be the best shooters ever until my son is in the NBA.

Vee-Rex
04-03-2017, 12:19 PM
I'm in agreement with LaVar.

As of right now, both LaMelo and Lonzo Ball are better players than Stephen Curry.

Scoots
04-03-2017, 12:32 PM
If Curry was shooting as well as he did last season he'd be at 340 now.

Slacker.

SfgiantsJD3
04-03-2017, 12:45 PM
But he off about 25% from last year, he is in a serious decline in production next year expect 225

nastynice
04-03-2017, 12:56 PM
But he off about 25% from last year, he is in a serious decline in production next year expect 225

If we add lebron, then yea, I could see that happening :smoking:

FlashBolt
04-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Curry will probably be the greatest shooter we'll ever see. I'm 100% confident that Curry can be a top ten player when it is all said and done. The longevity probably won't be an issue considering shooters have the longest careers. If not for KD joining the warriors, Curry would probably be the MVP again and most likely, another shot at the title with a few moves. His shooting ability smashes Allen's record easily. There's no other way to describe the guy. only mark against him is his inability to show up big in the Finals.

Scoots
04-03-2017, 03:53 PM
Curry will probably be the greatest shooter we'll ever see. I'm 100% confident that Curry can be a top ten player when it is all said and done. The longevity probably won't be an issue considering shooters have the longest careers. If not for KD joining the warriors, Curry would probably be the MVP again and most likely, another shot at the title with a few moves. His shooting ability smashes Allen's record easily. There's no other way to describe the guy. only mark against him is his inability to show up big in the Finals.

Yeah. He certainly has to adjust to the physical playoff play. Assuming this finals is with Cleveland he's going to get pounded into submission again ... but if the focus on him frees his team ... so what?

I wonder if the ongoing softening of the game eventually gets to the point the playoffs are officiated like the regular season. If so Curry and Harden will be just 2 of the many "small" guys who will be celebrating.

SfgiantsJD3
04-03-2017, 05:16 PM
Yeah. He certainly has to adjust to the physical playoff play. Assuming this finals is with Cleveland he's going to get pounded into submission again ... but if the focus on him frees his team ... so what?

I wonder if the ongoing softening of the game eventually gets to the point the playoffs are officiated like the regular season. If so Curry and Harden will be just 2 of the many "small" guys who will be celebrating.

Lately Curry is forcing teams to defend him in the paint, lots of buckets / attempts in the paint this year which creates lots of mismatches and open players.

lol, please
04-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Only one player has ever dropped 300 3points in a season: Curry.

And he just did it again. For the second time.

Curry is currently in 10th on the all-time 3pt made list, and will likely be in 4th or 5th at the end of next season, and he'll only be 29!

On top of that, he currently holds 5 of the top-10 seasons for most 3's made (Klay holds two, meaning the current Warriors roster has 7 of the ten best individual 3-point seasons).

Just thought this deserves some props. Not as impressive as 400+ last season, but given he is sharing the ball with KD and Klay now... that is just jaw dropping.

This is going to be like Stockton topping the assist leader list with 10 years to go in his career.

Thoughts?
:drool:

TrueFan420
04-03-2017, 07:13 PM
Top 5 3 PT shooting seasons ever...

1.Curry
2.Curry
3.Curry
4.Klay
5.Curry

tredigs
04-03-2017, 07:46 PM
Games like last night show the other level he reaches when he's rolling. Just killed J Wall, who has been playing out of his mind all year. Watching him look like the best player on the court after going through Kawhi, Westbrook and Harden multiple times in the past couple weeks (10 game win streak and counting) has been fun.

nastynice
04-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Games like last night show the other level he reaches when he's rolling. Just killed J Wall, who has been playing out of his mind all year. Watching him look like the best player on the court after going through Kawhi, Westbrook and Harden multiple times in the past couple weeks (10 game win streak and counting) has been fun.

:nod:

He's back baby!!