Rockets @ Warriors
10:30PM
ESPN

WaDe03
03-31-2017, 04:54 PM
Let's go Raptors and Knicks!

zn23
03-31-2017, 08:57 PM
Mike Malone is one of the worst coaches in the league...

zn23
03-31-2017, 09:03 PM
Jokic has his 6th Triple double btw. A nice bounce back from two rough games in a row.

zn23
03-31-2017, 09:19 PM
This game, and the season, is on Mike Malone's shoulders.

If the Nuggets miss the playoffs again next season, they need to immediately fire him and find someone better.

More-Than-Most
03-31-2017, 09:23 PM
westy cementing the MVP with likely another trip/doub against the second best team in basketball after a 57 point trip doub.

tp13baby
03-31-2017, 09:23 PM
I've been on Malone all year, but he has developed his young guys in Jokic and Harris. Murray and Juancho look like they are hits. He deserves blame. But look at Gallo and Chandler. Continually show no leadership, make bad plays at the wrong time, injured constantly, and are inconsistent.

No one expected Denver to be in the playoff race. Most of this forum had them 13th or lower.

Nurkic fractured fibula. Denver loses at a terrible time....

WaDe03
03-31-2017, 09:26 PM
Malone is a hell of a coach.

lol, please
03-31-2017, 09:27 PM
http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?920326-The-Modern-Day-Classic!!!-Game-76-Rockets-(51-24)-Warriors-(61-14)&p=31542151#post31542151

Are you ready PSD!?!?!?!?

The hype is through the roof!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer:

archdevil84
03-31-2017, 09:32 PM
pacers lost again. they might be in trouble

tredigs
03-31-2017, 09:33 PM
Another big night for Russ and OKC against the Spurs so far (an efficient 21/10/8... +7 TO's midway through the third quarter, OKC up 15+). If he closes out this game and the Rockets lose to GS tonight - especially if Harden struggles against them on National TV again - it could be enough to officially start to shift all those slightly leaning Harden over him for MVP. They're tied with the Clips in the L column for the 5 seed as is. I'd rather see a rematch of Clippers/Rockets in the 1st round anyway so I'm hoping OKC jumps them.

More-Than-Most
03-31-2017, 09:37 PM
You can keep thinking Harden is going to win it but he has no shot... None... Its in the bag... Will he deserve it is the question and I still say yes... He does more with less and might not be a worldly defender but he isnt as bad as harden and isnt in the most offensive friendly system in the world nor does he have the help Harden has.

tredigs
03-31-2017, 09:42 PM
You can keep thinking Harden is going to win it but he has no shot... None... Its in the bag... Will he deserve it is the question and I still say yes... He does more with less and might not be a worldly defender but he isnt as bad as harden and isnt in the most offensive friendly system in the world nor does he have the help Harden has.

Every media report/votes leading up to tonight would indicate you are entirely wrong (I honestly have no clue why you think this is the case), but nights like this help sway it in Westbrook's favor. You're acting like this is going to be another near unanimous vote for Westbrook, but the reality is that Harden is still the most likely to win (as Vegas fully understands). Just saying, losing their third straight here (if Houston does lose to the Warriors tonight), and OKC gaining a third straight game on them if they beat the Spurs tonight, it makes it a lot more interesting. I could see the odds being a dead heat by Monday.

PS: Nurkic broke a bone in his leg. Somehow this is only considered a 2 week injury, but that's a death blow for them as even if they make the playoffs, he's going to be slowed down in round 1 (GSW).

More-Than-Most
03-31-2017, 09:45 PM
Every media report/votes leading up to tonight would indicate you are entirely wrong (I honestly have no clue why you think this is the case), but nights like this help sway it in Westbrook's favor. You're acting like this is going to be another near unanimous vote for Westbrook, but the reality is that Harden is still the most likely to win (as Vegas fully understands). Just saying, losing their third straight here (if Houston does lose to the Warriors tonight), and OKC gaining a third straight game on them if they beat the Spurs tonight, it makes it a lot more interesting. I could see the odds being a dead heat by Monday.

PS: Nurkic broke a bone in his leg. Somehow this is only considered a 2 week injury, but that's a death blow for them as even if they make the playoffs, he's going to be slowed down in round 1 (GSW).

i am just going by the voters and their history... they will see trip doub and fill him in.. Fact lebron should probably have 9 MVPs if voters were smart... they arent and will go with the flashy triple double...

Side note speaking of injuries... Robert Covington for the sixers is done for the year with... wait for it... a torn meniscus... He hurt it then played 9 games before they realized it was torn lol... I said this is one thread a week ago.. If you are a sixer and you get injured you should demand a trade... We have the worst medical staff by far in the history of the sport.

tredigs
03-31-2017, 09:46 PM
Funny, Nikola Jokic has more triple doubles this year (6 and counting) than peak Lebron in 2009 (lead the league with 4, next closest Rondo and J Kidd with 2). And this is a center who didn't even start until we got close to the All Star Break. And he's not close to the top 3 this year. Really weird triple-double crazy season.

tredigs
03-31-2017, 09:50 PM
i am just going by the voters and their history... they will see trip doub and fill him in.. Fact lebron should probably have 9 MVPs if voters were smart... they arent and will go with the flashy triple double...

Side note speaking of injuries... Robert Covington for the sixers is done for the year with... wait for it... a torn meniscus... He hurt it then played 9 games before they realized it was torn lol... I said this is one thread a week ago.. If you are a sixer and you get injured you should demand a trade... We have the worst medical staff by far in the history of the sport.

I mean there's been one triple-double and the player didn't win MVP (don't think he got 2nd even), so not sure what history you mean. As far as statlines go Harden's is equally impressive. History would indicate he has essentially no shot as a 5/6 seed, but this year is a little different, which is why the door is open for him (on top of the flashiness of the 3x2).

Sucks about Covington, pretty inexcusable that he didn't get an MRI that they could locate this sooner.

tp13baby
03-31-2017, 09:52 PM
Malone is a hell of a coach.

I can't argue with the progression he has made with Jokic. Gary Harris is criminally underrated. He has been putting up 17.5 ppg on 54 percent shooting and 46 percent from 3 since the allstar break. Injuries set him back at the beginning of the year but he quietly may enter discussion of top 10 SG by next season.

Problem for me is his rotations, tends to let veterans get away with too much.

tp13baby
03-31-2017, 09:53 PM
I mean there's been one triple-double and the player didn't win MVP (don't think he got 2nd even), so not sure what history you mean. As far as statlines go Harden's is equally impressive. History would indicate he has essentially no shot as a 5/6 seed, but this year is a little different, which is why the door is open for him (on top of the flashiness of the 3x2).

Sucks about Covington, pretty inexcusable that he didn't get an MRI that they could locate this sooner.

I think Westbrook wins it only due to the conventional thinking of raw stats. Seriously voters tend to only look at raw stats. If they didn't, even though its a different sport, Trout would have at least 3 MVP's.

More-Than-Most
03-31-2017, 09:56 PM
KL has gone off this quarter

More-Than-Most
03-31-2017, 09:57 PM
I think Westbrook wins it only due to the conventional thinking of raw stats. Seriously voters tend to only look at raw stats. If they didn't, even though its a different sport, Trout would have at least 3 MVP's.

yup... this is my logic... i am not sure it will be close... Harden will get votes and deserve too of course and it should be close... I just dont think it will be because of the raw stats.

tredigs
03-31-2017, 09:57 PM
Current voting odds if you're as confident as you say you are MTM...

https://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/regular-season-mvp

Harden: 2/5 ($100 bet pays out $140)
Westbrook: 13/10 ($100 bet pays out $230)
Kawhi: 15/1 ($100 bet pays out $1500)
LBJ: 15/1
Curry: 50/1 ($100 bet pays out $5000)
IT: 66/1
Derozan/Wall/KD: 150/1

tredigs
03-31-2017, 10:02 PM

Some do, some don't. It's certainly far different than in years past. Though looking at advanced stats definitely does not hurt Westbrook's case. I assure you though, W/L record plays a massive factor, always has.

That said, it's not hard for them to look at the raw stats and see that Harden is leading the league in APG (11+) and averaging 29 and 8 to boot (it's the first time in history somebody has generated 25+ points himself and 25+ points on assists in a season). They also know his shooting is more efficient and that his team is performing at a higher level. His case is very, very strong. It's why all betting sites have him as the odds on favorite.

That said, still time for Westbrook to catch up, and he has done so so far this week (well this SAS/OKC game is close again so I shouldn't speak too soon).

WaDe03
03-31-2017, 10:09 PM
Kristaps is so damn sloppy. Good lord

WaDe03
03-31-2017, 10:12 PM
I can't argue with the progression he has made with Jokic. Gary Harris is criminally underrated. He has been putting up 17.5 ppg on 54 percent shooting and 46 percent from 3 since the allstar break. Injuries set him back at the beginning of the year but he quietly may enter discussion of top 10 SG by next season.

The Bulls traded picks that ended up being Harris and Nurkic for Doug who ended up getting Cameron Paynes scrub ***. Blasphemous. Harris and Nurkic would be pretty nice right about now.

As we speak, former Bulls Justin Holiday doing his best to close out the Heat. He would also be nice right now.

WaDe03
03-31-2017, 10:16 PM
I'm not sure how true the rumors are but if the Spurs get CP3 they're going to be so damn good. TP isn't very good anymore imo.

zn23
03-31-2017, 10:16 PM

That's the no.1 problem for me as well.

They had a massive lead going into the 4th, he sits Jokic and the Hornets go on a 12-0 run and he finally puts him back in with like 8:30 left in the game and at that point the momentum had already shifted heavily in the Hornets favor.

You got to let your stars play through that. It seems like he has Jokic on a minutes restriction. I get that he's not the most athletic guy, but he was out there making things happen. At least put him back in after 2 minutes, don't wait until the 8:30 mark to throw him back in. The same goes for Harris.

archdevil84
03-31-2017, 10:20 PM
nailbiter in miami

tredigs
03-31-2017, 10:32 PM
So much for that. OKC blows the 20 point 2nd half lead.

lol, please
03-31-2017, 10:37 PM
Mullin on the pre/halftime/post game shows.

:love:

Dubs better put on a show for the legend!!

kdspurman
03-31-2017, 10:40 PM
Vintage Manu game tonight. Kawhi was terrific in the 2nd half

lol, please
03-31-2017, 11:01 PM
Iggy as been on ABSOLUTE FIRE for the past month!!

:faint:

mightybosstone
03-31-2017, 11:07 PM
That was an ugly first quarter for both Houston and Golden State. If either team can find their shot for a stretch, I could see this being a double digit victory one way or the other.

tredigs
03-31-2017, 11:09 PM
Houston showing more energy in getting every loose ball in sight, but Harden once again struggling against them. 1-5 from the field + 4 TO's.

tp13baby
03-31-2017, 11:19 PM
The Bulls traded picks that ended up being Harris and Nurkic for Doug who ended up getting Cameron Paynes scrub ***. Blasphemous. Harris and Nurkic would be pretty nice right about now.

As we speak, former Bulls Justin Holiday doing his best to close out the Heat. He would also be nice right now.

Yeah that trade has potential to be absolutely terrible. It looks bad now, but potential could be much much much worse.

That's the no.1 problem for me as well.

They had a massive lead going into the 4th, he sits Jokic and the Hornets go on a 12-0 run and he finally puts him back in with like 8:30 left in the game and at that point the momentum had already shifted heavily in the Hornets favor.

You got to let your stars play through that. It seems like he has Jokic on a minutes restriction. I get that he's not the most athletic guy, but he was out there making things happen. At least put him back in after 2 minutes, don't wait until the 8:30 mark to throw him back in. The same goes for Harris.

Harris did play 41 minutes tonight and usually plays the most as of late. Malone tries too hard to find Plumlee minutes to the point it feels as if Jokic is on a minutes restriction. Nights like tonight where PLumlee doesn't have it and Jokic is tearing it up, he pulls that.

He lets Barton get away with terrible shots and not moving the ball and some nights he doesn't have it but continues to let him play terrible. With Gallo, who has shot 27 percent over the last 4 games has been ****ing garbage and his late game decision making is horrendous. There is no reason Faried shouldn't start.

His late game play calls are the worst in the NBA too i will agree with that. Last 3 buzzer beaters went oop to Plumlee from out of bounds with 2.1 seconds left against Houston. Jameer Nelson play which he didn't get a shot off in 1.7 seconds against Minny. 1st game against Houston this month Barton was our worst player, gives him the final possessions. He sucks late games.

Worst stat of all Denver is 1-30 when trailing heading into the 4th. We are young, but there is a lot to be said about that record.....

mightybosstone
03-31-2017, 11:31 PM
James looks like he's playing in molasses tonight, but the rest of the team has played surprisingly well. The offensive rebounding has been huge, and they've done a much, MUCH better job of closing on shooters tonight than they did a few days ago.

lol, please
03-31-2017, 11:33 PM
McGee is having another great game tonight.

lol, please
03-31-2017, 11:34 PM
Klay is back in, the warriors are about to take the lead...

lol, please
03-31-2017, 11:35 PM
King Klay!!!! A QUICK 5 points. My goodness.

lol, please
03-31-2017, 11:37 PM
Iggy is just flat out clutch.

tredigs
03-31-2017, 11:41 PM
Weird game. Warriors and Harden look lazy, but guys like Capella, McGee and Iguodala are all playing great. No surprise with Iggy though, the guy has been on one lately.

tredigs
03-31-2017, 11:55 PM
UCONN Women might lose here...

lol, please
03-31-2017, 11:57 PM
Klay undresses Harden and he fakes an injury to save face. Classy stuff.

rhino17
04-01-2017, 12:00 AM
WTF Barnes? He didn't even attempt to put a legal screen on harden

And how the hell did the refs miss that

I guess Barnes is douchebag wherever he plays

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:04 AM
You can tell Harden is getting frustrated with Zaza...

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:05 AM
LMAO. Green just took Harden's soul.

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:07 AM
McGee looking like a prime shaq dominating the paint.

rhino17
04-01-2017, 12:07 AM
He only gave Harden a hug before stripping the ball, I guess that is ok now

tredigs
04-01-2017, 12:09 AM
He only gave Harden a hug before stripping the ball, I guess that is ok now

Please keep complaining about Harden not getting enough calls. It's adorable.

Really enjoying Javale Chamberlain tonight.

mightybosstone
04-01-2017, 12:09 AM
Draymond Green just took an obvious shot at James' hurt wrist. That was some bush-league ********. That guy is a ****ing douchebag.

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Curry just continues to make plays. Great hustle to get those two balls!

rhino17
04-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Just saw that they didn't televise Green's punch on ESPN, only the root sports feed

Barnes + Green = The Douche Brothers

mightybosstone
04-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Just saw that they didn't televise Green's punch on ESPN, only the root sports feed

That deserved at least at the very least a flagrant foul. The guy took a shot at the part of an opposing player that has publicly been injured for a week. That was totally infuriating to watch.

rhino17
04-01-2017, 12:17 AM
That deserved at least at the very least a flagrant foul. The guy took a shot at the part of an opposing player that has publicly been injured for a week. That was totally infuriating to watch.

Any time you target an a specific injury like that, you should be suspended imo. That's just absolutely unacceptable

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Tied game folks.

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Great production from Livingston!!

tredigs
04-01-2017, 12:22 AM
UCONN Women's game was epic. Mississippi St takes them out on an OT buzzer beater (girl had been dominating... looked like maybe 5'1" tall). First loss in how many years for that team? Damn.

@The Harden getting hit comment. This is a dude flopping around on the ground after every drive to the hoop (or screen 40 feet from the hoop). I'm sure he's fine, and if he's worried about it getting hit, he shouldn't be playing recklessly in an NBA game.

mightybosstone
04-01-2017, 12:27 AM
UCONN Women's game was epic. Mississippi St takes them out on an OT buzzer beater (girl had been dominating... looked like maybe 5'1" tall). First loss in how many years for that team? Damn.

@The Harden getting hit comment. This is a dude flopping around on the ground after every drive to the hoop (or screen 40 feet from the hoop). I'm sure he's fine, and if he's worried about it getting hit, he shouldn't be playing recklessly in an NBA game.

You must not have seen the hit then, dude. He wasn't "playing recklessly." The foul was completely away from the ball. Harden and Draymond were standing there and Draymond threw his fist at Harden's wrist for no obvious reason. The ref was right there and saw it and called the foul, but it was one of the most blatant, obviously dirty little fouls I've ever seen. The guy should have been ejected.

rhino17
04-01-2017, 12:28 AM

Green targeted a player away from the ball, he is a straight up *****

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Klay makes em pay!!

tredigs
04-01-2017, 12:33 AM
You must not have seen the hit then, dude. He wasn't "playing recklessly." The foul was completely away from the ball. Harden and Draymond were standing there and Draymond threw his fist at Harden's wrist for no obvious reason. The ref was right there and saw it and called the foul, but it was one of the most blatant, obviously dirty little fouls I've ever seen. The guy should have been ejected.

You'll have to link it, I didn't see it closely. As far as playing recklessly, I'm talking about Harden out there in general. He's flailing and falling all over the place in his attempts to draw contact. It's pretty painful to watch.

mightybosstone
04-01-2017, 12:35 AM
You'll have to link it, I didn't see it closely. As far as playing recklessly, I'm talking about Harden out there in general. He's flailing and falling all over the place in his attempts to draw contact. It's pretty painful to watch.
Someone else mentioned that apparently ESPN's coverage didn't catch it. But the Rockets broadcast did. I don't have a link for you, but trust me when I saw it was dirty. I don't care if a guy is flailing or not. There's no place in professional sports for a play like that.

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:36 AM
What a pass from Iggy to Barnes!!

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:41 AM
Clark for the lead!!!

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:44 AM
Savage.

mightybosstone
04-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Capela has had a nice night rebounding, but my god has he been terrible offensively. He's just been totally outplayed by Harrell. I really, really wish the Rockets had Nene tonight.

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:46 AM
Warriors have completely shut down the Rockets :laugh2:

mightybosstone
04-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Jesus... The Rockets are just missing so many wide open looks this quarter.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 12:49 AM
Warriors just put the clamp down on this game. That's one way to handle being off offensively.

More-Than-Most
04-01-2017, 12:50 AM
I laugh at all the morons with all due respect who were worried when it came to the warriors and how they were playing once Durant went down and not realizing the adjustment period needed once he did go down... With him they are the best... Without him after 10 games of adjustments THEY ARE THE BEST... I said this when everyone were saying they were in trouble as well.... This team only has 2 teams to worry about... the spurs and themselves.... Nobody else is close with or without Durant... Nobody else stands a chance.

More-Than-Most
04-01-2017, 12:53 AM
That right there was a foul no doubt but I hate that ********... They waited to call the foul... they waited until he missed or didnt get the rebound... Like what lol... Also curry as much as I hate him and the warriors is the only player ever for me that when he shoots I just assume its going down 100 percent of the time.

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:54 AM
:laugh: borderline globetrotter stuff.

Pure comedy. I love it. LEGGO WARRIORS!!

HandsOnTheWheel
04-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Currys a beast, Warriors are lethal. Gonna be interesting once Durant comes back tho.

mightybosstone
My wife and I were recently talking about random, totally useless superpowers we wish we had. I wish I could make a small amount of crap magically appear at a location of my choosing. I would choose to place it on Curry's mouthpiece, just for the satisfaction of watching the moment he realized he was chewing on ****. It would be glorious.

WaDe03
Houston we have a problem!!!!!

More-Than-Most
lol announcer look at kevin durant he wants to be out there right now... Of course he ****ing does... He doesnt want further validation this team doesnt need him and he will be a carry along for his first and only championship... that pawn shop ring yo... so good

mightybosstone
04-01-2017, 12:56 AM

:facepalm:

lol, please
04-01-2017, 12:58 AM

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 12:58 AM
Rockets are dangerous. If Harden Lou Will Gordon and Anderson all get rolling at the same time then good luck lol.

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 12:59 AM

And his name is KING KLAY!!!!!!!!!

More-Than-Most
04-01-2017, 01:01 AM

and he is a future philadelphia 76er

tredigs
04-01-2017, 01:01 AM
Glad to see Harden got one last flop in there to pad the stats lol. They held him to 23% shooting in the past 2 games though. He'd do better to sit some of these games out if he wants to win MVP.

lol, please
04-01-2017, 01:03 AM
:clap:

Glad to see Harden got one last flop in there to pad the stats lol. They held him to 23% shooting in the past 2 games though. He'd do better to sit some of these games out if he wants to win MVP.

:laugh: i'm cramping right now.

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 01:05 AM
Russ for MVP!

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 01:09 AM

Such a dirty player. Smh

More-Than-Most
04-01-2017, 01:14 AM

Such a dirty player. Smh

lol that is the definition of throwing a punch... You legit cant do that. Harden grabbed jersey... dray should have moved so the foul would have been called but doing that should be suspendable but it wont be because he can kick guys in the nuts so.

lol, please
04-01-2017, 01:14 AM

Such a dirty player. Smh

Was clean, just banging on the inside, it's basketball.

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 01:19 AM
Was clean, just banging on the inside, it's basketball.

Lmao!!!

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 01:20 AM
lol that is the definition of throwing a punch... You legit cant do that. Harden grabbed jersey... dray should have moved so the foul would have been called but doing that should be suspendable but it wont be because he can kick guys in the nuts so.

Yea that's the last we'll hear about it. He was clearly targeting the injury.

JAZZNC
04-01-2017, 01:39 AM
Utah Jazz dispatched the supposed "conternder" Wizards. Maybe the West isn't so bad after all. Gortat was completely taken out the game and Rudy once again showed why he is the DPOY!

That shot by Green is just Busch league. I don't know how GS homers can continue to defend that guy. He is just a complete douchebag. I wish more guys would use his insanity against him but in a league full of Nancy's that's not going to happen.

sf-fanatic
04-01-2017, 04:06 AM
Well, you guys are leaving out one key part of the article. The video shows if you look closely that Harden is pinching Draymond Green's mid-section. In the post game interview, Green admitted to doing it on purpose and explained why which was because Harden was pinching him (and the only person in the league to consistently pinch players). While its certainly an offensive foul, its nothing flagrant or suspension worthy more like a "get your hands away from me punch." It's also arguable that Harden could be assessed a foul as well. I think if any other player did the same thing to Green, he would have reacted the same. You think if Williams were to pinch green in the mid-section, he woulda punched Williams in the face instead ? So the area of contact might be coincidental.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/draymond-green-punch-james-harden-wrist-video-highlight-pinch-040117

Saddletramp
04-01-2017, 04:34 AM
That was a great game until the Warriors decided to stop playing around with 5 to go. Hope Harden gets his wrist well and Anderson comes back at full strength.

And that punch by Green is just another reason to loathe him. What a piece of ****. And he got pinched? Not an excuse (if legit) for a hard punch. Between stuff like this and his kicks, he needs to just be thrown out indefinitely. What a douche. Biggest piece of trash to ever play in the NBA.

sf-fanatic
04-01-2017, 04:50 AM
That was a great game until the Warriors decided to stop playing around with 5 to go. Hope Harden gets his wrist well and Anderson comes back at full strength.

And that punch by Green is just another reason to loathe him. What a piece of ****. And he got pinched? Not an excuse (if legit) for a hard punch. Between stuff like this and his kicks, he needs to just be thrown out indefinitely. What a douche. Biggest piece of trash to ever play in the NBA.

It wasn't a hard punch. You could tell by Harden's reaction which was none. Watch the whole video. You could see the pinch where the jersey folds up. And he punched him in the fore-arm instead of the wrist, so he wasn't targeting the injured spot. But it isnt going to change your opinion on Green.

More-Than-Most
04-01-2017, 05:13 AM
It wasn't a hard punch. You could tell by Harden's reaction which was none. Watch the whole video. You could see the pinch where the jersey folds up. And he punched him in the fore-arm instead of the wrist, so he wasn't targeting the injured spot. But it isnt going to change your opinion on Green.

no offense but how many times have we heard this same stuff? It was a reaction from his leg and a basketball move he didnt intentionally try to kick him in the nuts or to try and trip him etc etc etc... I get he is on your team and a great player but its the same crap just a different day with warrior fans defending his actions by trying to argue intent... He threw a punch... being at an injured wrist is irrelevant... Its a draymond move and should be dealt with but wont.

Saddletramp
04-01-2017, 05:13 AM

Why would it? And next time you have an injured wrist and something bangs against your forearm, tell me how it doesn't affect your wrist. That was inexcusable.

lol, please
04-01-2017, 05:30 AM
Why would it? And next time you have an injured wrist and something bangs against your forearm, tell me how it doesn't affect your wrist. That was inexcusable.

You're looking for something where there is nothing. Was just basketball, banging on the inside, nothing againt the NBA rulebooks, I'd love to hear an argument otherwise.

rhino17
04-01-2017, 05:36 AM
Warriors fans are totally delusional

That was an abhorrent cheap shot from an absolute coward of a player

Saddletramp
04-01-2017, 06:23 AM
You're looking for something where there is nothing. Was just basketball, banging on the inside, nothing againt the NBA rulebooks, I'd love to hear an argument otherwise.

Absolute garbage. If that was Curry that had the bum wrist and Beverley did that, you'd be screaming bloody murder. Get outta here.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 10:19 AM
Sounds to me like Harden shouldn't be on the court if a situation like that feels out of the realm of possibility. Love that Harden pokes the bear and you all come screaming for reparations. He hits off his hands where Harden is doing his schoolyard bs. They both move on without a word (well other than from you clowns).

TrueFan420
04-01-2017, 11:30 AM
Missed the game last night can someone post a video or link of this crime against humanity?

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 12:04 PM
"He pinched me so I targeted his injured wrist and punched the **** out of it, it's a natural reaction every time I get pinched"

Scoots
04-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Missed the game last night can someone post a video or link of this crime against humanity?

I didn't miss the game and I didn't see the crime either. I did see Harden with a delayed head snap when Curry Viciously attacked the side of his beard with his pinky and the refs were suckered in, and I saw Harden fall down when nobody touched him and get a foul called on McGee.

I'd like to see Green's attack on Harden too.

At this point Green is looked at closer than anybody ... it's just the way it is.

Scoots
04-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Yeah ... that wasn't anything uncommon at all. That happens 40 times a game where a player is trying to get another players hands off him.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/31/draymond-green-explains-slap-down-punch-on-james-hardens-wrist-he-pinched-me/

tp13baby
04-01-2017, 01:37 PM
I have really began to not like Curry, Durant, Klay and have always hated Iggy with a passion. Zaza is a douche, but you are gonna pull some stupid **** like pinching, I am going to send a message. I would of done the same thing as Draymond, don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Eye for an eye.

Parents always had the motto, and its applicable here, "Mess with the bull and you'll get the horns." So why pinch him?

tredigs
04-01-2017, 02:28 PM
It's in this thread, but goes without saying MAJORLY NSFW, and for God sakes if you hit "play" make sure there are no kids around. And whatever you do, do NOT watch the end of the game before he hits his final two foul shots after Curry agressively attacked his face, causing a snap back reaction that could only equaled by a gun shot (how he managed to get to the line after what Curry did is nothing short of proof that God exists).

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 02:36 PM
It's in this thread, but goes without saying MAJORLY NSFW, and for God sakes if you hit "play" make sure there are no kids around. And whatever you do, do NOT watch the end of the game before he hits his final two foul shots after Curry agressively attacked his face, causing a snap back reaction that could only equaled by a gun shot (how he managed to get to the line after what Curry did is nothing short of proof that God exists).

The curry foul was BS but good lord there's nothing soft about targeting an injury and punching the **** out of it. **** Harden but still that's dirty.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 02:40 PM
The curry foul was BS but good lord there's nothing soft about targeting an injury and punching the **** out of it. **** Harden but still that's dirty.

I guess we have different ideas about what retaliatory is and what "punching the **** out of it" means. Harden should watch his little cheap tricks if you guys are this worried about him getting smacked for them.

Saddletramp
04-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Regardless of when Harden's head snapped back (I've been poked before and sometimes it takes a second to feel the actual sting especially when you're on so much adrenaline), it was a foul. Curry poked him in the face. Not sure if the refs saw the poke and called the foul or called the foul according to the head snap but regardless, it was a foul. And if I was a player and I got poked in the face you better believe I'd make it known to the officials one way or the other.

Saddletramp
04-01-2017, 02:57 PM
I guess we have different ideas about what retaliatory is and what "punching the **** out of it" means. Harden should watch his little cheap tricks if you guys are this worried about him getting smacked for them.

Cool. Next time Green grabs a guy in a screen (which I saw a time or two last night), I hope his opponent knees him in the groin or kicks his ankle hard. You know, retaliatory. Let's make this game like hockey. "He pinched me! So I targeted his injured wrist and tried to take him out for the season."

I'm guessing when Curry poked Harden in the face, it woulda been ok for Harden to hard slide his heel into Curry's ankle? You may be on to something here.........

WITZ
04-01-2017, 04:02 PM
People are defending Green :laugh: How many people does he need to kick in the balls or trip before they acknowledge he a dirty *** player. So glad when they blew that 3-1 lead lmao.

Saddletramp
04-01-2017, 04:47 PM
People are defending Green :laugh: How many people does he need to kick in the balls or trip before they acknowledge he a dirty *** player. So glad when they blew that 3-1 lead lmao.

They'll be *****ing along with the rest of us if he ever gets on another team. They're homers, plain and simple.

ewing
04-01-2017, 06:42 PM

I'm rooting against the Warriors but that was nothing. certainly not a punch

ewing
04-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Sounds to me like Harden shouldn't be on the court if a situation like that feels out of the realm of possibility. Love that Harden pokes the bear and you all come screaming for reparations. He hits off his hands where Harden is doing his schoolyard bs. They both move on without a word (well other than from you clowns).

I wish but lets not pretend that the Warriors are soft themselves

ewing
04-01-2017, 06:45 PM
are we really talking about pinching? NBA culture is in the toilet

lol, please
04-01-2017, 06:57 PM
I'm rooting against the Warriors but that was nothing. certainly not a punch

Rooting against the Warriors? Why? I thought you loved that Warriors style basketball.

:confused:

ewing
04-01-2017, 06:59 PM
Rooting against the Warriors? Why? I thought you loved that Warriors style basketball.

:confused:

not really, i like players on the team. I don't love there playing style though.. I also find there fan base annoying. Green is chippy and i cant see him annoying opposing fan bases but calling him out on this one is a ridiculous overreaction

tredigs
04-01-2017, 08:29 PM
I wish but lets not pretend that the Warriors are soft themselves

It was an atrocity comparable to Pearl Harbor, but agreed. One day they may strive for the grit of Melo, Rose, Kristaps and co.

ewing
04-01-2017, 08:59 PM
It was an atrocity comparable to Pearl Harbor, but agreed. One day they may strive for the grit of Melo, Rose, Kristaps and co.

i don't remember saying anyone should try and be like NY

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Bulls about to get Wade to the playoffs and make the ECF with his return. Let's goooooo!!!!!!

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Oh man, I didn't think it was possible but it must have been a result of the finals, Warriors fans have become even more sensitive.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Oh man, I didn't think it was possible but it must have been a result of the finals, Warriors fans have become even more sensitive.

I just enjoy little jokes at you and your kin's expense homie. We thought we would be viewing a cheap shot for the ages and what we got was hardly a common foul. Forgive us laughing at you guys.

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 09:25 PM
I just enjoy little jokes at you and your kin's expense homie. We thought we would be viewing a cheap shot for the ages and what we got was hardly a common foul. Forgive us laughing at you guys.

It's ok man, just don't let it happen again

Vee-Rex
04-01-2017, 09:28 PM
I laugh at all the morons with all due respect who were worried when it came to the warriors and how they were playing once Durant went down and not realizing the adjustment period needed once he did go down... With him they are the best... Without him after 10 games of adjustments THEY ARE THE BEST... I said this when everyone were saying they were in trouble as well.... This team only has 2 teams to worry about... the spurs and themselves.... Nobody else is close with or without Durant... Nobody else stands a chance.

People were silly with their assertions...

But I bet you wouldn't say all that to LeBron's face. He's playing with a D-league team yet still has a shot - I wouldn't ever count him out. And you say you're a fan of his? You should be ashamed!

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 09:41 PM

But I bet you wouldn't say all that to LeBron's face. He's playing with a D-league team yet still has a shot - I wouldn't ever count him out. And you say you're a fan of his? You should be ashamed!

If you want to see d league look at Jimmy and Wade support in Chicago. You're very lucky to have the pieces you do, you guys are just slumping right now.

Kyrie
Love
Thompson
Smith
Shumpert
Williams
Jefferson
Korver

Two all stars and veteran pieces. I'd give anything to have that around Jimmy and Wade. I'm very disappointed with the scrubs on that team that claim to be NBA players.

Vee-Rex
04-01-2017, 09:45 PM
Lol P is hilarious... bro you need an award.

MJNetsIsles
04-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Brooklyn Nets got the hard earned win tonight at home against the Orlando Magic. I was in attendance for the game, such a good team effort all around but Brooklyn was carried mostly by Brook Lopez and Trevor Booker.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 10:28 PM
I hate Minny for eating up and ruining all NBA talent. The only worse defense I can think of than them right now is the Cavs, and that is saying something. Normally we'd say something like, "just watch Thibs run this team!", but uhhh. Hm.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 10:33 PM
Kings shot 56% from the field and 58% from 3 against the Wolves. Those numbers are ALMOST impossible against a random college team.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 10:36 PM
It's ok man, just don't let it happen again

Quiet down try-hard. Make a point worthy of discussion or get banned again for all I care.

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 10:43 PM
Quiet down try-hard. Make a point worthy of discussion or get banned again for all I care.

Name calling, I believe that's an infraction.

No need to be so sensitive, green is the dirtiest player in the league. Everyone sees it but Warriors fans, I think that's pretty telling. He targeted his injury and punched him there, we watched the same video it just seems you must have missed it somehow.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Name calling, I believe that's an infraction.

No need to be so sensitive, green is the dirtiest player in the league. Everyone sees it but Warriors fans, I think that's pretty telling. He targeted his injury and punched him there, we watched the same video it just seems you must have missed it somehow.
Green just doesn't like *****-es. He might even slap one on his sally wrist for it.

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Green just doesn't like *****-es. He might even slap one on his sally wrist for it.

Yea Harden is a ****y. I can't stand him. That was a dirty *** play so I called it out. You don't target an injury.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Yea Harden is a ****y. I can't stand him. That was a dirty *** play so I called it out. You don't target an injury.
Prob shouldn't be trying your high school pinching hijinks if you're scared of getting knocked on your sore wrists. Harden is a ****ing joke when it comes to his flailing and histrionics, he's damn lucky what kids are complaining about is literally a slap on the wrist.

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 11:01 PM
I'm just waiting to see who Green kicks in the nuts next. I'm sure it'll be another accident.

Scoots
04-01-2017, 11:08 PM

He may be dirty, but that doesn't mean everything he does it wrong. Anybody puts their hands on me I'm going to get them off. You pinch me at the same time, I'm going to get your hands off more aggressively.

And I'm not a homer because I don't live anywhere near Oakland and I can see the pros and cons of players on other teams too. :)

Scoots
04-01-2017, 11:11 PM
not really, i like players on the team. I don't love there playing style though.. I also find there fan base annoying. Green is chippy and i cant see him annoying opposing fan bases but calling him out on this one is a ridiculous overreaction

I've been a Warriors fan for 33 years ... and I find their fan base annoying :)

The best fan base for talking basketball are the Knicks/Celtics fans.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 11:30 PM
I've been a Warriors fan for 33 years ... and I find their fan base annoying :)

The best fan base for talking basketball are the Knicks/Celtics fans.
To be fair, you play the good-guy, and offer next to 0 basketball insight as far as I've seen.

Scoots
04-01-2017, 11:31 PM

This is one of the things that bugs me the most about LeBron ... he's an incredible player, one of a kind, but he and his fans are constantly talking about how bad his team is. Even when he had Wade and Bosh as teammates it was still how bad the team was. Irving is a 4 time all-star 1 time all-nba player and earlier this year was called the most clutch player in the game. Love is a 4 time all-star, 3 time all-nba, 3 times lead the NBA in rebounding, was the consensus best PF in the NBA, and finished in the top 11 in MVP voting twice. Korver is an all-star and the holder of several shooting records and one of the greatest shooters in NBA history. Frye is one of the best shooting 6'11" guys in the NBA and was a game changer when he came to the team. Jefferson is a glue guy and a good backup SF that many teams would like to have. JR Smith has been described as one of the best SGs and a good shooter and defender and won 6th man of the year. Williams is a 3 time all-star and twice finished in the top 12 in MVP voting and 2 time all-nba. Sanders was one of the best defensive centers in the NBA.

This is the team LeBron put together and they play the way he wants ... to call them a d-league team is disingenuous in the extreme.

Scoots
04-01-2017, 11:33 PM
To be fair, you play the good-guy, and offer next to 0 basketball insight as far as I've seen.

To be fair, you play a blow-hard troll.

I am a good-guy, it's not an act I have to put on.

I just don't like declarations of "fact" that are opinion.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 11:34 PM
This is one of the things that bugs me the most about LeBron ... he's an incredible player, one of a kind, but he and his fans are constantly talking about how bad his team is. Even when he had Wade and Bosh as teammates it was still how bad the team was. Irving is a 4 time all-star 1 time all-nba player and earlier this year was called the most clutch player in the game. Love is a 4 time all-star, 3 time all-nba, 3 times lead the NBA in rebounding, was the consensus best PF in the NBA, and finished in the top 11 in MVP voting twice. Korver is an all-star and the holder of several shooting records and one of the greatest shooters in NBA history. Frye is one of the best shooting 6'11" guys in the NBA and was a game changer when he came to the team. Jefferson is a glue guy and a good backup SF that many teams would like to have. JR Smith has been described as one of the best SGs and a good shooter and defender and won 6th man of the year. Williams is a 3 time all-star and twice finished in the top 12 in MVP voting and 2 time all-nba. Sanders was one of the best defensive centers in the NBA.

This is the team LeBron put together and they play the way he wants ... to call them a d-league team is disingenuous in the extreme.

You're both ridiculous. One comparing them to the Nets and the other citing achievements from years ago as if they mean a damn thing.

tredigs
04-01-2017, 11:37 PM
To be fair, you play a blow-hard troll.

I am a good-guy, it's not an act I have to put on.

I just don't like declarations of "fact" that are opinion.

Nah, I play somebody who knows the game and speaks his mind and puts his money where his mouth is. You, you're just a tool playcating both sides who never had a take worth listening to (to my knowledge).

WaDe03
04-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Even Warriors fans can't stand Warriors fans!!!!!

tredigs
04-02-2017, 12:07 AM
Rest assure, I can't stand you either. People who offer nothing mean nothing. Scoots is a diplomat, it's cute. You're a bs troll, it's cute. You both offer no real insight.

Scoots
04-02-2017, 12:28 AM
You're both ridiculous. One comparing them to the Nets and the other citing achievements from years ago as if they mean a damn thing.

I didn't mention the nets.

So you think the Cavs other than LeBron are a d-league team?

Saddletramp
04-02-2017, 12:29 AM
Prob shouldn't be trying your high school pinching hijinks if you're scared of getting knocked on your sore wrists. Harden is a ****ing joke when it comes to his flailing and histrionics, he's damn lucky what kids are complaining about is literally a slap on the wrist.

Says the guy defending a guy who kicked the Warriors out of a championship. Talk about high school hijinx.
LOLx1,000,000,000,000,000

Oh, and Green is a joke when it comes to dirty players. +1,000,000,000lols.

Saddletramp
04-02-2017, 12:34 AM

Haha. Tre really showing his true colors lately. He needs to just go.

WITZ
04-02-2017, 12:37 AM

Hes just a homer troll its cute.

tredigs
04-02-2017, 12:55 AM
Have you ever made an insightful post not attacking another poster? Be honest with yourself kid. You are a joke and always have been. Hence nobody ever respecting you. You're the Flashbolt of Rockets fans.

Saddletramp
04-02-2017, 02:03 AM
Have you ever made an insightful post not attacking another poster? Be honest with yourself kid. You are a joke and always have been. Hence nobody ever respecting you. You're the Flashbolt of Rockets fans.

I've made plenty; get those salty tears out of your eyes and maybe you'd see some of them.

Regardless, I don't know what you've been going through lately but it's showing in that saltiness. If the Rockets were on cruise control without their Top 5 player acquisition playing, I'd be high as a kite, not the biggest ****ing dick on an Internet forum.

WaDe03
04-02-2017, 03:52 AM

He's really something else. I've seen him on here acting high and mighty, name calling, etc. in the past few months but I guess some get a pass.

WaDe03
04-02-2017, 03:53 AM
Rest assure, I can't stand you either. People who offer nothing mean nothing. Scoots is a diplomat, it's cute. You're a bs troll, it's cute. You both offer no real insight.

Somebody is very, very sensitive.

Vee-Rex
04-02-2017, 10:27 AM
I was sort of messing with MTM with that post about LeBron. I like to challenge his LeBron fandom.

ewing
04-02-2017, 10:28 AM

It's reminds me of Rudy. But seriously any talk about Lou's job?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vee-Rex
04-02-2017, 10:29 AM

I was just joking about the D-League comment - trying to appeal to MTM's position. I don't hate LeBron but I don't like him much either and I'm a bigger Kyrie/Cavs fan.

Heh, when I look back at it though I can see it's hard to tell if I'm joking.

Vee-Rex
04-02-2017, 10:54 AM
It's reminds me of Rudy. But seriously any talk about Lou's job?

People are blabbering on the radio about it and fans definitely are pointing fingers right now. But I'm not.

Lue is supposedly a playoff-style coach and supposedly excels at scheming/game-planning. Remember, the Cavs finished with a worse record in the regular season with Lue last year than with Blatt. So we gotta at least give the man the playoffs before calling for his head.

ewing
04-02-2017, 11:09 AM
People are blabbering on the radio about it and fans definitely are pointing fingers right now. But I'm not.

Lue is supposedly a playoff-style coach and supposedly excels at scheming/game-planning. Remember, the Cavs finished with a worse record in the regular season with Lue last year than with Blatt. So we gotta at least give the man the playoffs before calling for his head.

He definitely gets the playoffs. I was more wondering if the Cavs don't win. If they don't come out of the East is he done? What if they lose in the finals?

Vee-Rex
04-02-2017, 12:18 PM
He definitely gets the playoffs. I was more wondering if the Cavs don't win. If they don't come out of the East is he done? What if they lose in the finals?

I'm cool with him if he loses in the finals (especially to a stacked Warriors team). If he fails to make the finals then it depends on how we lose. But I'd be pretty critical of him - LeBron is incredible and he's surrounded by a strong team. Lue would be a big part of the blame if we lost in the East.

Casual Cavs fans will overreact no matter what. You wouldn't believe the amount of ridiculous things I've heard - including blowing the team up RIGHT NOW (even though the deadline is over). :laugh2:

Scoots
04-02-2017, 12:26 PM
I was just joking about the D-League comment - trying to appeal to MTM's position. I don't hate LeBron but I don't like him much either and I'm a bigger Kyrie/Cavs fan.

Heh, when I look back at it though I can see it's hard to tell if I'm joking.

NP. We're just going to have to hear versions of that argument for the next 15 years :)

Scoots
04-02-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm cool with him if he loses in the finals (especially to a stacked Warriors team). If he fails to make the finals then it depends on how we lose. But I'd be pretty critical of him - LeBron is incredible and he's surrounded by a strong team. Lue would be a big part of the blame if we lost in the East.

Casual Cavs fans will overreact no matter what. You wouldn't believe the amount of ridiculous things I've heard - including blowing the team up RIGHT NOW (even though the deadline is over). :laugh2:

Lue should get another year regardless. The Cavs, since LeBron came to the team, have been in a constant change ... maybe a little stability will make things better.

JAZZNC
04-02-2017, 04:20 PM
I swear where does SA find all these players that do all the little things right and play hard all the time? You'd think that those kind of guys would be everywhere but it seems like they all end up on the Spurs roster!

ewing
04-02-2017, 09:38 PM
Lue should get another year regardless. The Cavs, since LeBron came to the team, have been in a constant change ... maybe a little stability will make things better.

I agree, i don't think firing Lou would be a good look.

FlashBolt
04-03-2017, 01:14 AM
Cavs team are bad right now...

1) Love hasn't recovered yet.
2) Korver is out and he's arguably their fourth best scorer.
3) J.R. Smith has been shooting bricks since he's been back.
4) Kyrie is great but he's too ISO. when he's off, it just makes it impossible for others to get involved because Kyrie is never a pass-first player and guys are just standing waiting for Kyrie to make a play.

Look at the other teams out there. There are plenty of good ones that if you replaced their best player with LeBron, would probably make them a much better team than the cavs.. The one thing I don't get is why Kyrie still can't play defense.. he has to step it up. he just lets players blow past him every time. Kevin Love is injured so he gets a pass for now but if this dude chokes it up against the warriors like he did last year (6 pts/7 rpg?????????? in the finals?????), it's clearly time to trade him. I advocated for a Melo for Love trade and I stand by it.. Melo would eat Green up but Love is just too soft for guys like Green. I'm not worried about their regular season issues but through it all, lebron's the only consistent player. He plays well, they lose. He plays bad, they lose badly. other guys need to step it up defensively. And I get that LeBron complains when his teammates play bad defense all the while LeBron just stands there but he's already doing so much for you guys offensively. sometimes you got to just have the fire to want to defend (only reason I like Liggins). he's 32 playing 38 minutes per game. all you have to do is defend.. if you can't do that, then you should go back to a losing team, cough cough channing frye orlando.