Tor/Atl

Clev/Heat

Wash/Milw

West

GS/Port

Jazz/Clips

SA/Memp

Hou/OKC

What do you think? What match ups do you like? Is there a match you want to see 2nd?round?

YAALREADYKNO
03-31-2017, 01:12 PM
Houston/OKC would be a fun series to watch and I'd watch the heat/cavs just because Lebron played for the heat

tredigs
03-31-2017, 01:25 PM
All the West matchups have intrigue and Washington/Milwaukee + to a lesser extent Cleveland/Miami in the East could be fun. With the way Indiana is playing I have zero desire to watch that team in the post-season (they certainly don't want to be there), and Toronto/ATL is probably not a series I will tune into other than to see if Toronto has any mojo back/how Lowry looks.

SfgiantsJD3
03-31-2017, 01:26 PM
Portland is much improved after the ASB, they are a tough draw for the Warriors.

tredigs
03-31-2017, 01:30 PM
Portland is much improved after the ASB, they are a tough draw for the Warriors.

Was talking about that yesterday. Everyone thought the Pelicans would be the scary 8th seed team for GS, but realistically Portland is going to get that spot and after winning 13 of their last 16 with Nurkic is playing as good a basketball as anybody in the league right now (unfortunately for them - other than Golden State). In either case they could make it a much more interesting series than it would've been.

ewing
03-31-2017, 01:52 PM
LeBron teams seem to come out slow to start the playoffs. I think playing down to the comp in round two could really bite them vs Wash. I hope the seeding plays out this way so we get that match up 2nd round. The Jazz and Warriors our interesting to me the Jazz they can get past the Clips but more b/c i don't have a feel for what the series would look like at all. First round i think the Jazz and Clips are the best series.

IndyRealist
03-31-2017, 02:18 PM
I don't see a single upset happening in the first round, and only Wash/Mil and Hou/OKC possibly going to 6 games. All the other lower seeds will be lucky to not get swept.

DanG
03-31-2017, 02:22 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing the Clips get swept by GS in the 2nd round.

IndyRealist
03-31-2017, 02:28 PM
To set this up bracket style:

1 Boston v.............................1 Golden State v
8 Indiana...............................8 Portland
> <
4 Toronto v............................4 Utah v
5 Atlanta...............................5 LA Clippers

3 Washington v.....................3 Houston v
6 Milwaukee.........................6 Oklahoma City
> <
2 Cleveland v........................2 San Antonio v
7 Miami................................7 Memphis

EDIT: PSD really doesn't like whitespace.

ewing
03-31-2017, 02:58 PM
To set this up bracket style:

1 Boston v................................................. ...............................1 Golden State v
8 Indiana........................................... .......................................8 Portland
> <
4 Toronto v................................................. ..............................4 Utah v
5 Atlanta........................................... ........................................5 LA Clippers

3 Washington v................................................. .......................3 Houston v
6 Milwaukee......................................... ....................................6 Oklahoma City
> <
2 Cleveland v................................................. ..........................2 San Antonio v
7 Miami............................................. ......................................7 Memphis

EDIT: PSD really doesn't like whitespace.

thanks Indy, i was to lazy to make it nice

Kyben36
03-31-2017, 03:28 PM
I know its unlikely that its true, but the bulls (if they make it which i dont think they should) should worry some teams.

Seems we have a good record aginst winning teams, especially in the east, i dont think we have lost to the cavs, and only lost 1 game to the raptors. Not saying it wont be diferent in the playoffs (who knows if we show up) but we seem to play harder vs teams with tallent,

that said, i could also see us caving if we did make it too. (and i still think its a big if we make it anyway.

tp13baby
03-31-2017, 04:31 PM
Westbrook vs Harden
Gobert and Hill vs CP3 and Jordan

Those individual matchups make those series fun.

Portland is playing like the 3rd best team in the west. Nurkic solidified that interior defense. Now against GS I think Kerr will actually scout them and understand Nurkic only goes to his right hand. He creates contact and throws it up with his right. Zaza is a tough son of a ***** from time to time so he will be physical making it hard for Nurk I think. But CJ and Lillard vs Curry and Klay is pretty fun along with the mixture of wing players Crabbe, Harkless, Aminu that would have to have a great series.

The east has a lot of bleh matchups in my opinion. tje second round matchups in the east with Washington vs Cleveland and Boston vs Toronto will be fun.

Scoots
03-31-2017, 06:22 PM
I can see the possibility of an upset in every series ... but it's not the way to bet :)

All of the western series look interesting.

Scoots
04-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Nurkic being out the rest of the regular season hurts the interest in the Warriors Blazers series.

D-Leethal
04-01-2017, 09:42 AM
Clips Jazz looks like a fun series.

WAS-MIL is probably going to be a tight series but doesn't really have much intrigue to me.

HOU OKC should be good.

Rest is garbage.