9:30PM
ESPN

Wizards @ Clippers
10:30PM

Jazz @ Kings
10:30PM

kobe4thewinbang
03-29-2017, 05:05 PM
Wizards and Clippers should be interesting. See if LAC can bounce back cuz Wiz have been killing it lately.
Also, clearly it's all about the Spurs/Warriors. Hopefully it's a showdown and nobody sits out other than KD. Go Spurs! They need to crush the Warriors like they crushed the Cavaliers.

Dade County
03-29-2017, 06:05 PM
HEAT have to win both games against Knicks.

Scoots
03-29-2017, 07:49 PM
I definitely wonder which Warriors team shows up. They've been all over the place this year and still haven't found a rhythm.

tredigs
03-29-2017, 08:23 PM
I definitely wonder which Warriors team shows up. They've been all over the place this year and still haven't found a rhythm.

They've been in as good a rhythm the past couple weeks as any team all year. No team is perfect, but they're doing everything we could want from them. As far as tonight goes, it's a road b2b in San Antonio (what's new? Last 6 times - 3 years worth of games - GS has been to SA it's been on a road b2b, which is ridiculous), so they should lose. But it would be nice to see them pull it off and put the nail in the coffin for HCA for the West.

lol, please
03-29-2017, 09:11 PM
They've been in as good a rhythm the past couple weeks as any team all year. No team is perfect, but they're doing everything we could want from them. As far as tonight goes, it's a road b2b in San Antonio (what's new? Last 6 times - 3 years worth of games - GS has been to SA it's been on a road b2b, which is ridiculous), so they should lose. But it would be nice to see them pull it off and put the nail in the coffin for HCA for the West.

Well said.

tredigs
03-29-2017, 09:39 PM
Westbrook at it again. Big comeback to tie the game versus the Magic and now he's leading them to what looks like an OT victory. Strong chance at a 60 point triple double. 60 point... triple double. It's definitely been a fun season.

lol, please
03-29-2017, 09:46 PM
Good start for the Spurs, it's early though, not worried.

FlashBolt
03-29-2017, 09:47 PM
Has to turn some votes for MVP towards Westbrook. Both are closing the season out very well. IMO, it's down to Harden or Westbrook. IF we get to the fourth seed, I think Westbrook has a better case than Harden. Less help and give or take, 5 wins difference. MVP Westbrook.

kdspurman
03-29-2017, 09:47 PM
I've never seen Pop put Kawhi on Green. Usually he is on Klay and keeps him in check. Parker is on Curry which I did not think I'd see it all. Gotta be for all the switching I'm guessing

FlashBolt
03-29-2017, 09:48 PM
I've never seen Pop put Kawhi on Green. Usually he is on Klay and keeps him in check. Parker is on Curry which I did not think I'd see it all. Gotta be for all the switching I'm guessing

We all know Kawhi will be on Durant in the playoffs so this is definitely a temporary thing. Spurs have no one that is as physical and agile as Green so it makes sense.

kdspurman
03-29-2017, 09:48 PM
San Antonio has not be a friendly place to Curry. He just doesn't play well there.

Hoping that continues

kdspurman
03-29-2017, 09:50 PM
We all know Kawhi will be on Durant in the playoffs so this is definitely a temporary thing. Spurs have no one that is as physical and agile as Green so it makes sense.

I'm going to pre-Durant days. Aldridge usually guards Green.

Just an interesting observation. I would expect Green to guard Durant tho at times. People have had success with smaller guys on him, as you know

FlashBolt
03-29-2017, 09:52 PM
LMAO, shaq is probably dying to put Javale on Shaqtin right now... what the hell? how does a 7 footer miss that many open dunks?

lol, please
03-29-2017, 09:55 PM
LMAO, shaq is probably dying to put Javale on Shaqtin right now... what the hell? how does a 7 footer miss that many open dunks?

Yea, and not a good time to do it either. He's a lock on shaqtin a fool for this one.

tredigs
03-29-2017, 10:00 PM
I recommend the Warriors stop shooting 9% from the field if they don't want to lose by 60.

lol, please
03-29-2017, 10:07 PM
Iggy!!! Oh my goodness..

tredigs
03-29-2017, 10:10 PM
0 points from 4 of 5 starters. Smh Golden State. Liking what I'm seeing from SAS though. Definitely the other top team in the NBA this year.

lol, please
03-29-2017, 10:12 PM
wow. That should be a foul on Barnes on that 3!

lol, please
03-29-2017, 10:16 PM
IAN CLARK!!!! :faint:

10 point game!

Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

More-Than-Most
03-29-2017, 10:20 PM
there is 0 chance they dont give the mvp to westy sorry... 57/13/11 on 52 percent shooting yet again

lol, please
03-29-2017, 10:23 PM
there is 0 chance they dont give the mvp to westy sorry... 57/13/11 on 52 percent shooting yet again
:clap:

lol, please
03-29-2017, 10:27 PM
And 1 Livingston!!!

And King Klay is heating up...

lol, please
03-29-2017, 10:29 PM
Spurs have no answer for Klay...

tredigs
03-29-2017, 10:29 PM

Harden has a lot of massive nights himself. And is the MVP favorite. So..

lol, please
03-29-2017, 10:30 PM
Iggy for 3!!!!

:faint:

oh my goodness!!

kdspurman
03-29-2017, 10:32 PM
Gotta love Scott Foster

lol, please
Livingston ties the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cheer:

kdspurman
Spurs have no answer for Klay...

Kawhi has often made Klay invisible. He just hasn't guarded him yet

lol, please
03-29-2017, 10:39 PM
King Klay!!!!

:faint:

wow. What an answer to that Manu 3.

tredigs
03-29-2017, 10:48 PM
Pretty admirable comeback by GS there (hated the kickout to Klay for 3 instead of an open layup to bring it to 1 to close the half). Spurs are doing a really good job switching to keep an eye on Curry and just making life hell on him in general. Thankfully he's taking what they're giving him and attacking the paint. 7-7 from the line. That's how you counter punch.

Iguodala continuing his great play is awesome to see. If that lasts through the playoffs (throw in a Kevin Durant for Matt Barnes) and they are going to be so tough to beat in a series.

Scoots
03-29-2017, 10:57 PM
Pretty admirable comeback by GS there (hated the kickout to Klay for 3 instead of an open layup to bring it to 1 to close the half). Spurs are doing a really good job switching to keep an eye on Curry and just making life hell on him in general. Thankfully he's taking what they're giving him and attacking the paint. 7-7 from the line. That's how you counter punch.

Iguodala continuing his great play is awesome to see. If that lasts through the playoffs (throw in a Kevin Durant for Matt Barnes) and they are going to be so tough to beat in a series.

Having another Matt Barnes sized guy is likely to help even when KD is back.

I expect the first series the team is still going to be adjusting to KD coming back.

The Warriors shooting coming back vs the Spurs is interesting.

tredigs
03-29-2017, 10:57 PM

We see a few variations of this photo every Warriors game. It's silly what he makes players do sometimes.

lol, please
03-29-2017, 11:01 PM
Klay for the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, please
03-29-2017, 11:21 PM
McGee :facepalm:

tredigs
03-29-2017, 11:21 PM
People are probably now getting the idea of why everybody who was high on the Bucks with Middleton were so low on the Bucks projected schedule when they lost Middleton (presumably for the season at the time). A team who was well out of the playoff race and had lost 11 of their last 13 got Middleton back and since he's been starting have won 13 of their last 16 + on pace for the 5 seed. This is the team that teams should fear in the playoffs as a sleeper who can knock out a higher seed.

tredigs
03-29-2017, 11:22 PM
This GSW/SAS game is dope by the way. Hopefully the Dubs can pull it off and enter rest/tune-up mode for the rest of the season. Neither team is going to roll over tonight though.

lol, please
03-29-2017, 11:23 PM
Nice pass to West, great open shot.

lol, please
03-29-2017, 11:26 PM
Iggy has just been playing so well all month. I love how he's in stride at the right time.

zn23
03-29-2017, 11:30 PM
Wow, the Warriors really flipped the script on this one. Down 22 now up 7.

lol, please
03-29-2017, 11:49 PM
Klay gave Leonard nothing!!!!!!!!

HandsOnTheWheel
03-29-2017, 11:54 PM
Spurs are getting **** on

lol, please
03-29-2017, 11:57 PM
That's game folks. Good game kdspurman, til the playoffs.

:)

zn23
03-30-2017, 12:01 AM
Most impressive win of the season. No doubt they are the best team in the league.

lol, please
03-30-2017, 12:02 AM
From down 22 to win by 12. Dominance.

Without Durantula, I might add. Pure dominance.

tredigs
03-30-2017, 12:02 AM
Pretty massive win for the Warriors - most important of the year I'd say. HCA for the entire playoffs is now locked in with weeks to go - and no record to bother with - so they will rest and integrate KD slowly to end the season. To do it on a road b2b versus San Antonio after being down 22 to win by double digits is the icing. That's a gut punch to other contenders entering the post-season.

lol, please
03-30-2017, 12:10 AM
Bookies had the Spurs at -2.0

LMAO. Thanks for the cash boyos. T'was a good night.

tredigs
03-30-2017, 12:12 AM
Bookies had the Spurs at -2.0

LMAO. Thanks for the cash boyos. T'was a good night.

I didn't bet it but it was -5 Spurs on open.

And to be fair most people would have sold that bet in a heart beat if they could after that 1st quarter.

likemystylez
03-30-2017, 12:40 AM
I didn't bet it but it was -5 Spurs on open.

And to be fair most people would have sold that bet in a heart beat if they could after that 1st quarter.

kinda looked like the warriors were tryint to tank it in the first quarter like they did the first few meetings this year- then they realized that it would be a good idea to play with some effort.

Lol in the first quarter- the warriors won the tip, but danny green came like 15-20 feet to deflect the pass when curry could have secured it by moving like 2 feet towards the ball- just a complete lack of effort relative to the opponents..... kinda looked like warriors werent interested in winning

Vee-Rex
03-30-2017, 01:22 AM
But the Warriors shouldn't have rested their players a few weeks ago because it was a CRUCIAL game for the 1st seed!!!

jason
03-30-2017, 01:25 AM
What a great win

jason
03-30-2017, 03:36 AM
Warriors did a great job defending Leanord

kdspurman
03-30-2017, 07:58 AM
Bye bye 1 seed aspirations. Everyone sucked last night... Good comeback for the Warriors.

Off nights happen all the time, just sucks when it comes against a team like the Warriors. Leonard couldn't hit a shot, guys were careless with the ball... The defense was super lazy, especially closing out on Iggy/West. Seemed like they were the splash bro's most of the night. Pau can't play big mins against these guys

It was interesting Pop didn't play Simmons after he had some energy plays in the first meeting. Seems like Pop was experimenting too, as I said earlier as well, the defensive assignments he had were different than usual.

Hopefully we meet again in the playoffs. Obviously it won't be easy, but it never is out West.

ewing
03-30-2017, 08:20 AM
Bye bye 1 seed aspirations. Everyone sucked last night... Good comeback for the Warriors.

Off nights happen all the time, just sucks when it comes against a team like the Warriors. Leonard couldn't hit a shot, guys were careless with the ball... The defense was super lazy, especially closing out on Iggy/West. Seemed like they were the splash bro's most of the night. Pau can't play big mins against these guys

It was interesting Pop didn't play Simmons after he had some energy plays in the first meeting. Seems like Pop was experimenting too, as I said earlier as well, the defensive assignments he had were different than usual.

Hopefully we meet again in the playoffs. Obviously it won't be easy, but it never is out West.

Has Simmons touch improved at all this year? He is a beast athlete

ewing
03-30-2017, 08:20 AM
But the Warriors shouldn't have rested their players a few weeks ago because it was a CRUCIAL game for the 1st seed!!!

you need a nap

kdspurman
03-30-2017, 08:52 AM
Has Simmons touch improved at all this year? He is a beast athlete

It's inconsistent.. It's been better lately tho. Was off a bunch in the middle of the season after starting out nicely.

Scoots
03-30-2017, 08:52 AM
(hated the kickout to Klay for 3 instead of an open layup to bring it to 1 to close the half).

If it was the play I'm thinking of it was a Draymond layup with a defender under the basket ... he's been blowing those a lot lately so that seems a little better :)

Scoots
03-30-2017, 09:04 AM

The Warriors came out sluggish in the first and the Spurs took it to them, but after that you are right, the defensive rotations were not what they usually are for the Spurs, the groups on the floor were a little strange at times, after an incredibly hot start Green flat stopped getting the ball which usually happens only after he's missed a few times in a row without looking for teammates. Almost certainly a little Pop gamesmanship there.

kdspurman
03-30-2017, 10:01 AM
The Warriors came out sluggish in the first and the Spurs took it to them, but after that you are right, the defensive rotations were not what they usually are for the Spurs, the groups on the floor were a little strange at times, after an incredibly hot start Green flat stopped getting the ball which usually happens only after he's missed a few times in a row without looking for teammates. Almost certainly a little Pop gamesmanship there.

The biggest thing that was different and Game 1 for me was Dedmon/Lee were paired together in that one. This time it was Pau/Lee, and they aren't strong defensively together, and got exploited.

I think Pop knows that he can't play those guys together much/if any and expect to get stops. He's known to experiment with games, but at the same time, the guys just didn't show up out side of Green for the first quarter and got outworked

Vee-Rex
03-30-2017, 10:38 AM
you need a nap

I just had one recently! But yeah I could still use one. :(

Chromehounds
03-30-2017, 02:59 PM
The Spurs came out blasting, so can't say they were lethargic. Once the W's woke up, it was just a good ole arse kicking after the first 12mins. Spurs were outplayed period! No such conspiracy of experimenting or out coached/ under coached.
Anyway, looking forward to see the Spurs in the playoffs, it's must watch TV! ;)

Scoots
03-30-2017, 05:53 PM
The Spurs came out blasting, so can't say they were lethargic. Once the W's woke up, it was just a good ole arse kicking after the first 12mins. Spurs were outplayed period! No such conspiracy of experimenting or out coached/ under coached.
Anyway, looking forward to see the Spurs in the playoffs, it's must watch TV! ;)

I don't think he was saying it was a conspiracy or anything. He acknowledged that the Spurs were beaten. But it's also true that the Spurs used unusual rotations and played particularly bad.

ewing
03-30-2017, 08:14 PM
I don't think he was saying it was a conspiracy or anything. He acknowledged that the Spurs were beaten. But it's also true that the Spurs used unusual rotations and played particularly bad.

I think you guys match up well with the Spurs. If they somehow manage to come out though I think they match very well with the Cavs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archdevil84
03-30-2017, 09:50 PM
lebron goes out. bulls go on a 15-2 run lol

zn23
03-30-2017, 09:56 PM
Looks like LeBron is going to have to play the entire 4th quarter again.

FlashBolt
03-30-2017, 09:56 PM
lebron goes out. bulls go on a 15-2 run lol

I noticed that too. Waiting for people to say LeBron has so much help.. J.R./Love need to stop the hell up. They are terrible.

archdevil84
03-30-2017, 10:05 PM
this is turning into a slug fest. lebron does not look happy

More-Than-Most
03-30-2017, 10:09 PM
I noticed that too. Waiting for people to say LeBron has so much help.. J.R./Love need to stop the hell up. They are terrible.

na bro... kevin love and kyrie best players ever... Love has been a waste and Kyrie shoots 90 times and did exactly what guys like hawk and me and so on expected... went back to being a putrid defender and not a top 20 player. This is same old same old.. Lebron will likely have to play 44 minutes a night in all playoff games for them to make it to the finals.

archdevil84
03-30-2017, 10:12 PM
holy **** wtf was that kevin love? that was a ridiculously bad foul

zn23
03-30-2017, 10:23 PM
The Cavs are in serious trouble imo. They huge flaws and acting as if they can just flip the switch come playoff time is naive at this point.

Their defense is just terrible. Mirotic is having a career night. JR Smith should be waived at this point. He's a total disaster. Kevin Love plays no defense whatsoever.

archdevil84
03-30-2017, 10:24 PM
the cavs are thrash. damn

Vee-Rex
03-30-2017, 10:25 PM
LeBron has been passive in the 2nd half. And his free throw shooting is abysmal.

tp13baby
03-30-2017, 10:53 PM
Portland I think will show Houston they are better than their record tonight.

Depends what Nurkic shows up. Pick and roll is everything to Houston and that is easily his biggest fault on defense.

ewing
03-30-2017, 11:41 PM
LeBron has been passive in the 2nd half. And his free throw shooting is abysmal.

Do you think the Cavs have a championship hangover and do you think teammates like LeBron? You win a chip and its natural to sit on your laurels a bit. Do you think having a leader who is a Diva douche that throws his teammates under the bus all the time, mocks them of social media, needs to be on camera all the time adds to it?

WaDe03
03-30-2017, 11:49 PM
"I'm back"

-MJ & WaDe03

WaDe03
03-31-2017, 12:11 AM

To be honest, I think he threw the game for Wade. It's the only explanation I can come up with. He wanted to pass Shaq and that was all that mattered. He took terrible 3s in big moments and that's not what he does. He didn't want to win tonight.

WaDe03
03-31-2017, 12:24 AM
On a side note, I'm on my iPhone and these ads are going crazy taking me to other pages. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Sadds The Gr8
03-31-2017, 12:32 AM
tj warren taking the Suns tank to a whole new level

Sadds The Gr8
03-31-2017, 12:33 AM
LOL at that Chriss TO.

Scoots
03-31-2017, 09:04 AM
Do you think the Cavs have a championship hangover and do you think teammates like LeBron? You win a chip and its natural to sit on your laurels a bit. Do you think having a leader who is a Diva douche that throws his teammates under the bus all the time, mocks them of social media, needs to be on camera all the time adds to it?

I think LeBron is so dominant he doesn't leave room for the team to develop around him to be able to play without him, and that leads to a disease of laziness at times. It was a problem for MJ for a while too, until Phil got him to buy in to a different vision of a team.

Vee-Rex
03-31-2017, 09:15 AM

I wouldn't be surprised at all if those were factors.

There's probably some teammates that definitely aren't friends with LeBron and only respect his ability on the court.

But I can't pin all of our struggles on that one thing. I think it's a combination of a lot of stuff. I only hope we find our rhythm in the playoffs. Still the favorites to come out the East but we're getting swept if we reach the finals and aren't rolling on all cylinders.

ewing
03-31-2017, 10:16 AM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if those were factors.

There's probably some teammates that definitely aren't friends with LeBron and only respect his ability on the court.

But I can't pin all of our struggles on that one thing. I think it's a combination of a lot of stuff. I only hope we find our rhythm in the playoffs. Still the favorites to come out the East but we're getting swept if we reach the finals and aren't rolling on all cylinders.

you definitely still have a shot, i was just thinking Bron might be a guy that wears out his welcome a little. That combined with the "disease of more" as Riley says might be weighing on them a bit