PDA

View Full Version : Funniest dude in the NBA?

JasonJohnHorn
03-26-2017, 10:04 PM
Players and coaches included. Feel free to share links to their funniest moments.

Scoots
03-26-2017, 10:15 PM
MJ isn't someone most would think about players having a light side ...

The first thing I thought of was Jordan in the playoffs against the Heat, Glen Rice was guarding him and he put a hand out on Jordan to know where he was while Jordan didn't have the ball. Jordan reached out and tickled Rice, Rice swatted his hand away over an over and Jordan just kept doing it and laughing.

He was a stone cold killer, but he did have a funny side.

lol, please
03-26-2017, 10:52 PM
Players and coaches included. Feel free to share links to their funniest moments.

Lebron, because he thinks he's better than Curry.

Pfeifer
03-27-2017, 12:01 AM
Lebron, because he thinks he's better than Curry.

You are the true comedian.

Shaq comes to mind. Steve Nash had some funny moments, when he broke his tooth.

ewing
03-27-2017, 05:08 AM
Robyn Lopez is pretty funny.

JasonJohnHorn
03-27-2017, 10:30 AM
Steve Adams and Pop get my vote.

I hope Adams goes to the Spurs when he becomes a free agent.

ManRam
03-27-2017, 10:39 AM
Off the top of my head:

Dirk
Bosh :(
Swaggy P
Dray

Blake tries too hard. Dwight used to be. I'm sure I'm forgetting a ton.

COOLbeans
03-27-2017, 10:48 AM
Barkley, JaVele Mcgee, Gary Payton

Lakers + Giants
03-27-2017, 01:03 PM
Javale.

Always made shaqtin a fool great. RIP

tredigs
03-27-2017, 01:20 PM
Look to the end of the bench for players who may not belong in the NBA for an answer to this. I know Barbosa was that dude for the Warriors and why I was disappointed he left (though he could also contribute a bit).

JLynn943
03-27-2017, 01:37 PM
Robin Lopez is always great with the other teams' mascots

COOLbeans
03-27-2017, 01:53 PM
Kent Bazemore seems like a funny dude. When he was with the warriors he was like the most popular player lol and always seemed to be in the middle of pranks and jokes

tredigs
03-27-2017, 01:58 PM
Robin Lopez is always great with the other teams' mascots

Forget what podcast I was listening to (I think it was Amin on TrueHoop, which would make sense because he worked for the Suns at that time), but he was talking about how legitimately crazy Robin is (had stories). Definitely has a funny/dry humor on the face but he's a guy who will snap.

ewing
03-27-2017, 05:04 PM
Forget what podcast I was listening to (I think it was Amin on TrueHoop, which would make sense because he worked for the Suns at that time), but he was talking about how legitimately crazy Robin is (had stories). Definitely has a funny/dry humor on the face but he's a guy who will snap.

I remember the first interview i saw with him as Knick. I they were going to London for a preseason game and he said he prepared a power point presentation to share the beauty of the triangle internationally. I've also seen him and his brother have an epic light saber fight. both seem to be cool nerdy dudes, i didn't know about the temper.

tredigs
03-27-2017, 05:16 PM
I remember the first interview i saw with him as Knick. I they were going to London for a preseason game and he said he prepared a power point presentation to share the beauty of the triangle internationally. I've also seen him and his brother have an epic light saber fight. both seem to be cool nerdy dudes, i didn't know about the temper.

Just googled "Robin Lopez temper" for fun and this story came up:

slideshow Profile: Robin Lopez

Wednesday's Suns practice should have been uneventful. It was just a day to get the players in for some work, and the most rage necessary was from the coach after four losses in five games.

But as coach Alvin Gentry talked to reporters after practice, Suns center Robin Lopez unleashed his fiery temper again in the practice area.

After his team lost a three-on-three game, Lopez slammed open the exit door so hard that its glass panes shattered upon the door hitting the wall. Gentry ended the interview to address Lopez.

"His actions can't be tolerated," Gentry said on his KTAR-AM show.

"It's something he's going to have to get under wraps if he's going to continue to improve and become a good player."

Gentry said Lopez will be fined and pay for the door. Lopez, 21, has shown moments of frustrated rage during practice and even foot rehabilitation, screaming at himself for missed shots.

He lost his cool last month with media present to the point that assistant coach Dan Majerle pulled him off the court for a pointed discussion.

slideshow Profile: Robin Lopez

Read more: http://archive.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2009/12/09/20091209spt-sunsside.html#ixzz4cYzKwdGm

Amin mentioned that also and said it was a door with a hydrolic stopper on it haha...