Is KD coming to the game today?

SfgiantsJD3
03-20-2017, 06:05 PM
Is KD coming to the game today?

Yes,
he is with the team and was working out Sunday, he wants some cupcakes

lakerfan85
03-20-2017, 08:42 PM
These players only games on TNT suck!! Whoever came up with that idea should be fired..

STRIKERC
03-20-2017, 09:09 PM
These players only games on TNT suck!! Whoever came up with that idea should be fired..

They're unwatchable. Add that KG segment to the list.

mightybosstone
03-20-2017, 09:12 PM
Westy's not doing much to help his MVP cause in this game. He's boasted a -20 so far in this first half, the worst of any player on the floor.

sf-fanatic
03-20-2017, 09:17 PM
Lol OKC trying to fight curry 2 vs 1

tp13baby
03-20-2017, 09:20 PM
Gary Harris is quietly becoming one of the more underrated players in the league. Gallo is good for 17-20 points, Jokic has been good for 17-20 points, but Harris who probably isn't even the third option over the last 2 months has been averaging 16 ppg on 51% from the field, 43 percent from 3, and 2 apg, along with 1.5 spg.

tredigs
03-20-2017, 09:21 PM
OKC you are Golden State's *****.

zn23
03-20-2017, 09:22 PM
Jokic with only 4 points, but he has 8 rbs, 6 ast and more importantly only 1 foul. He makes so many things happen for that team.

tredigs
03-20-2017, 09:23 PM
And Westbrook is Curry's *****. Always has been.

mightybosstone
03-20-2017, 09:24 PM
Gary Harris is quietly becoming one of the more underrated players in the league. Gallo is good for 17-20 points, Jokic has been good for 17-20 points, but Harris who probably isn't even the third option over the last 2 months has been averaging 16 ppg on 51% from the field, 43 percent from 3, and 2 apg, along with 1.5 spg.

He's been excellent tonight. The whole Nuggets team was totally unconscious shooting the ball in that second quarter. But let's see if they can keep that hot shooting up. I also don't think they can sustain that insane rebounding edge the entire game.

SteBO
03-20-2017, 09:24 PM
Steph just ethered OKC to end the half....in more ways than I thought possible.

kdspurman
03-20-2017, 09:32 PM
Westy's not doing much to help his MVP cause in this game. He's boasted a -20 so far in this first half, the worst of any player on the floor.

Dude tries too hard for his triple double sometimes man. I saw several plays early on where he should've attacked but instead kicked out trying for assists

zn23
03-20-2017, 09:36 PM
This is why I can't have Westbrook as MVP, the guy is 2-12 and shooting his team out of the game. Now that he recognizes the game is over he's going to start trying to force assists and shove his teammates out of the way for rebounds to get that triple double.

I'm watching the Rockets vs. Nuggets game and James Harden is a much more complete player and plays winning basketball.

mightybosstone
03-20-2017, 09:42 PM
Jesus... Jkocic is a great player, but that flop he just got called on Harden was atrocious.

mightybosstone
03-20-2017, 09:51 PM
With this way this game is being called, you'd think it was being played in Denver. They've been getting the benefit of the doubt all freaking night.

tp13baby
03-20-2017, 09:52 PM
Jesus... Jkocic is a great player, but that flop he just got called on Harden was atrocious.

Agreed. I want those types of fouls out of the league. Jokic there, Anderson the previous night I don't know which one was worse.

tp13baby
03-20-2017, 09:57 PM
With this way this game is being called, you'd think it was being played in Denver. They've been getting the benefit of the doubt all freaking night.

Houston was benefited all night in Denver. PB is one hell of a worker.

Scoots
03-20-2017, 10:03 PM
How does Stephen Adams have 1 rebound in 23 minutes of PT vs the undersized Warriors? I really like Adams but he's been invisible for long stretches in this game.

Scoots
03-20-2017, 10:07 PM

But he's going to get a triple double!

zn23
03-20-2017, 10:07 PM
It's going to be really hard for the nuggets to make the playoffs if Gallinari and Chandler keep missing games. They just don't have the firepower with this unit.

Htownballa1622
03-20-2017, 10:12 PM
Jokic is so good.

He's already getting star calls too.

He's quite the actor too.

Harden chopping fools up though.

Scoots
03-20-2017, 10:14 PM
Rockets are closing the game out.

zn23
03-20-2017, 10:14 PM
Poor Juancho has to guard Harden...

Scoots
03-20-2017, 10:16 PM
Is Westbrook still in the game down 24 with 10 minutes left just to get a triple double?

tp13baby
03-20-2017, 10:16 PM
Jokic is so good.

He's already getting star calls too.

He's quite the actor too.

Harden chopping fools up though.

This is one of the few games the refs have actually given him superstar calls.

Scoots
03-20-2017, 10:17 PM
Poor Juancho has to guard Harden...

I had hoped the Warriors would find a way to trade up to get him in the draft ... so I like him ... but he's NEVER going to have much luck guarding any guard let alone Harden on the wing :)

Scoots
03-20-2017, 10:18 PM
This is one of the few games the refs have actually given him superstar calls.

I think the refs don't give him the calls sometimes because he's already got the flop rep.

zn23
03-20-2017, 10:22 PM
smh Jameer....

tp13baby
03-20-2017, 10:27 PM
I think the refs don't give him the calls sometimes because he's already got the flop rep.

Cause he is european. He really doesn't flop until he has gotten recognition. He has never gotten superstar calls until recently and even then its inconsistent.

Terrible play call, James holds Plumlees arm. Shouldn't expect the call but Denver goes with a Nelson iso instead of going to what got you the lead with Jokic.

Welp, Portland is in the drivers seat, because Denver can't finish games. Frustrating we had Houston on the line both nights and crumble. Exactly how different would these games be with Gallo and Chandler...

mightybosstone
03-20-2017, 10:28 PM
Amazing finish there by James. He may not get the triple double (which seems to be the only thing the media cares about anymore), but he was unbelievable tonight and had a fantastic fourth quarter. Great game by Denver, though. Barton and Harris just could not miss, and Jokic is a remarkable basketball player. I really look forward to seeing what this team becomes in the next few years.

zn23
03-20-2017, 10:35 PM
Harden definitely proved his worth and is my MVP so far. Unfortunately for the Nuggets, their season appears to be over. The injuries are just too hard to overcome.

tp13baby
03-20-2017, 10:37 PM
Amazing finish there by James. He may not get the triple double (which seems to be the only thing the media cares about anymore), but he was unbelievable tonight and had a fantastic fourth quarter. Great game by Denver, though. Barton and Harris just could not miss, and Jokic is a remarkable basketball player. I really look forward to seeing what this team becomes in the next few years.

I haven't been more impressed with a player than I have Harden. He is so calm and collective, makes the right play all the time. Houston is tough when they shoot well because there isn't a team that gets to the hole like them and Harden is the best player in the league this year.

As for Denver, we are in the backseat for the playoffs. We got a hell of a future, and not a roster in the league I would switch with. We aren't there yet, probably going to be another going for 8th season next year, but Juancho, Jokic, Murray, Harris is as good of a young 4 as there is in this league with the system we run. Defense, injuries and our veterans struggling in clutch times are the reasons we are on the outside looking in right now.

Htownballa1622
03-20-2017, 10:40 PM
Exciting game. Hopefully that helps beards mvp case.

Denver has lots of good young wings and then jokic too.

I'm definitely interested to see what happens to their older players like gallo,chandler,faried (still young).

They can score with anyone. I hope they get in. Lots of high scoring games in round one if they do.

lol, please
03-20-2017, 10:41 PM
King Klay putting this team on his back again, my goodness.

No team has a chance at full strength, it seems. Not as deep as last season, but still deep and extremely talented across the board.

tp13baby
03-20-2017, 10:54 PM
Exciting game. Hopefully that helps beards mvp case.

Denver has lots of good young wings and then jokic too.

I'm definitely interested to see what happens to their older players like gallo,chandler,faried (still young).

They can score with anyone. I hope they get in. Lots of high scoring games in round one if they do.

Denver is never on live tv, so during the offseason when they let Gallo walk, trade Chandler, i don't know what with Faried, everyone will think they are a bottom 5 team. Not directly there fault, but if they did not play for us this year, we would be better. Juancho would of developed more and by years end and had an established role. Our young guys would of stepped up at the beginning of the year, but since they can't stay healthy, 2 weeks our young guys don't get many minutes, they get injured and then you have a bunch of first second and third years trying to carry the team. Funny thing is with Gallo, Chandler, Faried injured we played our best basketball. Also veterans are supposed to be important come clutch time but Malone would throw all veterans out at the beginning of the year and they can't finish games. Still can't. This veteran group is super disappointing and it begins with Gallo, or should I call him bandaid.

I have never been more ready for the youth movement and most Nuggets fans feel the same way.

FlashBolt
03-20-2017, 10:57 PM
King Klay putting this team on his back again, my goodness.

No team has a chance at full strength, it seems. Not as deep as last season, but still deep and extremely talented across the board.

Klay's power level goes from 9000 to 900 in the Finals so I'm not worried about him come the Finals.

zn23
03-20-2017, 11:04 PM
Denver is never on live tv, so during the offseason when they let Gallo walk, trade Chandler, i don't know what with Faried, everyone will think they are a bottom 5 team. Not directly there fault, but if they did not play for us this year, we would be better. Juancho would of developed more and by years end and had an established role. Our young guys would of stepped up at the beginning of the year, but since they can't stay healthy, 2 weeks our young guys don't get many minutes, they get injured and then you have a bunch of first second and third years trying to carry the team. Funny thing is with Gallo, Chandler, Faried injured we played our best basketball. Also veterans are supposed to be important come clutch time but Malone would throw all veterans out at the beginning of the year and they can't finish games. Still can't. This veteran group is super disappointing and it begins with Gallo, or should I call him bandaid.

I have never been more ready for the youth movement and most Nuggets fans feel the same way.

Gallo just isn't dependable. Outside of 12-13, where he played 71 games, He hasn't played more than 59 games in any other season.

They should try to trade him to a contender.

It's a shame Chandler wants to leave. He'd thrive in the Jokic era.

FlashBolt
03-20-2017, 11:06 PM
Gallo just isn't dependable. Outside of 12-13, where he played 71 games, He hasn't played more than 59 games in any other season.

Heh, I wish we had Gallo. Love Andre but he's terrible offensively. Hurts us immensely when Russell has to drive the offense for us.

HandsOnTheWheel
03-20-2017, 11:13 PM
KG literally can't even pronounce 'equivalent' on live tv. I respect the guy for what he did in basketball, but damn lmaoo

Htownballa1622
03-20-2017, 11:14 PM

I hear ya. Youth seems the way to go. I really like harris. Murray has exceptional talent too and so young.

Barton is older but he's ideal 6th man. Jokic is stud and I haven't seen enough juancho to comment but the future could definitely be brighter in denver.

mightybosstone
03-20-2017, 11:30 PM

Gallo's going to be a free agent this year. Denver won't have a chance to trade him.

tp13baby
03-20-2017, 11:56 PM
I hear ya. Youth seems the way to go. I really like harris. Murray has exceptional talent too and so young.

Barton is older but he's ideal 6th man. Jokic is stud and I haven't seen enough juancho to comment but the future could definitely be brighter in denver.

Juancho will be a better 2 way player than Gallo, quote me on that.

Chandler puts up numbers but he is a bench player. He doesn't play the style Jokic excels at. He likes dribbling going one on one.

tredigs
03-21-2017, 12:12 AM
@Flashbolt, did you enjoy watching Westbrook get eviscerated on his own floor with KD out tonight? Owned by Curry once again? I sure did kid. I sure did. What a stat seeking sucker that guy is.

FlashBolt
03-21-2017, 12:35 AM
@Flashbolt, did you enjoy watching Westbrook get eviscerated on his own floor with KD out tonight? Owned by Curry once again? I sure did kid. I sure did. What a stat seeking sucker that guy is.

I enjoy Curry getting destroyed by LeBron. That I do.

tredigs
03-21-2017, 12:54 AM
I enjoy Curry getting destroyed by LeBron. That I do.

I enjoyed watching him lose in the Finals to us the year Prior. I also enjoyed watching Durant destroy your franchise in favor of GS. **** OKC. Fake *** franchise.

FlashBolt
03-21-2017, 01:01 AM
I enjoyed watching him lose in the Finals to us the year Prior. I also enjoyed watching Durant destroy your franchise in favor of GS. **** OKC. Fake *** franchise.

Oh how helpless would Curry be if he was on a team with Matthew Delly as his second most productive player in the Finals.. Also enjoyed watching Durant get injured. Better pray he stays healthy because I don't want to hear an excuse from a homer such as yourself.. And tell me, how does Curry keep getting outplayed by Kyrie? Talk about overrated! I sure hope Oracle still smells like champagne!

FlashBolt
03-21-2017, 01:03 AM
"Fake *** franchise." Woah, someone is getting upset here. Did you forget to take your heart medication grandpa? Wouldn't want you getting a heartattack like you did when.. just look at my sig.

Saddletramp
03-21-2017, 02:18 AM
Goddamn, Tredigs is acting like a little punk in this thread. So damn salty. I should hope GS makes OKC their *****, they took their best player because he's weak minded and wants an easy title. Make your enemy weaker by subtracting their best player and adding them to your team. What a p---y. Lol forever.

And the Finals smack talk? Lol. No shame in beating the Cavs when they're down Kyrie and Love but not much pride in it, either.

****ing tool talk overhere.

Saddletramp
03-21-2017, 02:21 AM
Agreed. I want those types of fouls out of the league. Jokic there, Anderson the previous night I don't know which one was worse.

I'll be honest, that Faried flop last game and this Jokic flop today were where they ran into a standing Rockets player and then fell down. Anderson's flop was when he was ran into by Jokic. Pretty easy to see the difference on those.

SteBO
03-21-2017, 07:55 AM
This right here is exactly why I've learned to distance myself from my own fandom sometimes. I had no idea you of all posters could get this insecure about your own team.

Scoots
03-21-2017, 08:11 AM
This right here is exactly why I've learned to distance myself from my own fandom sometimes. I had no idea you of all posters could get this insecure about your own team.

Only a certain few I find.

tredigs
03-21-2017, 09:37 AM

Haha, was drinking and that message was meant specifically for Flashbolt, who has made it his life's mission to rag on GSW on any and all opportunities. Warriors swept them in the season series that just culminated in a blowout win on their turf without KD (a game many thought OKC would take). After the flood of doubt/hate aimed at the Warriors for (understandably) struggling on their east coast trip, don't be too surprised when fans of the team stick it back in those posters faces. The guy is a massive prick, and I respond to each poster accordingly.

FlashBolt
03-21-2017, 04:31 PM
Haha, was drinking and that message was meant specifically for Flashbolt, who has made it his life's mission to rag on GSW on any and all opportunities. Warriors swept them in the season series that just culminated in a blowout win on their turf without KD (a game many thought OKC would take). After the flood of doubt/hate aimed at the Warriors for (understandably) struggling on their east coast trip, don't be too surprised when fans of the team stick it back in those posters faces. The guy is a massive prick, and I respond to each poster accordingly.

Dude, literally half the people who post here find you as an insufferable human being/homer. If you think I have a life mission of ragging on the Warriors, it's because you think everything revolves around a Warriors fan. I'm more interested in watching an exciting Finals than "bashing" your Warriors team. And FYI, yes, the Warriors deserve much of the criticism. Curry/Klay/Green are all trashtalkers.

tredigs
03-21-2017, 06:15 PM
Dude, literally half the people who post here find you as an insufferable human being/homer. If you think I have a life mission of ragging on the Warriors, it's because you think everything revolves around a Warriors fan. I'm more interested in watching an exciting Finals than "bashing" your Warriors team. And FYI, yes, the Warriors deserve much of the criticism. Curry/Klay/Green are all trashtalkers.

Please don't project. Rest assure, I know how I come off when I'm being a dick. Difference is, you don't. You're also a follower and quite frankly an idiot, so it doesn't help your cause.

Scoots
03-21-2017, 07:55 PM

I agree that Curry and Green talk trash, but Klay is pretty quiet. And I think the Warriors have earned some of their criticism but a lot of it is just them being the big easy story so they are being focused on more than most teams. The same applies to the Cavs where non-stories become stories, and small stories become big and if there are no stories then they make some up from inference.

FlashBolt
03-22-2017, 12:58 AM
Please don't project. Rest assure, I know how I come off when I'm being a dick. Difference is, you don't. You're also a follower and quite frankly an idiot, so it doesn't help your cause.

You keep bringing me up out of nowhere. I literally try my best to not mention you because I know you suffer from inferiority complex and bickering back and forth with a homer such as yourself is excruciating. I would prefer if you just sent me a postcard instead. But you know what; I think the better thing to do is to ignore you. You can look for attention on Tinder.

FlashBolt
03-22-2017, 01:02 AM
I agree that Curry and Green talk trash, but Klay is pretty quiet. And I think the Warriors have earned some of their criticism but a lot of it is just them being the big easy story so they are being focused on more than most teams. The same applies to the Cavs where non-stories become stories, and small stories become big and if there are no stories then they make some up from inference.

The quiet ones are the ones you watch out for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNXw1gKt-o

To this day, I believe LeBron was more motivated by what Klay said than anything else.

And it's not the first time he's taken digs at another team. He's just way too quiet outside of basketball so people find him rather boring.

Scoots
03-22-2017, 09:37 AM
The quiet ones are the ones you watch out for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQNXw1gKt-o

To this day, I believe LeBron was more motivated by what Klay said than anything else.

And it's not the first time he's taken digs at another team. He's just way too quiet outside of basketball so people find him rather boring.

So he's asked in his mandatory press time a question about another player being upset about something someone other than Klay said and he says something as milquetoast as "I guess he got his feelings hurt" and that makes him a trash talker? The vast majority of the time Klay says nothing, and when he's directly asked about a game he usually just says he wishes he had played better.

Draymond saying something about LeBron's mom really may have hurt LeBron's feelings, and that is always the issue with trashtalkers like Draymond ... he needs to do it to challenge himself to perform at a high level, but the greats are not distracted, they get revenge. But I wouldn't blame Klay for it.