PDA

View Full Version : NBA streaks

ewing
03-16-2017, 01:42 PM
Coolest streaks. 33 laker wins. GS 24 to start the year, Scal staying in the NBA for 11 years. What cool player or team streaks can you think of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avenged
03-16-2017, 01:50 PM
Sasha "The Machine" Vujacic hitting 38 consecutive freethrows with his eyes closed.

Chronz
03-16-2017, 01:57 PM
The ho-hum/injured Rockets reeling off 22 straight or whatever it was. It led to non-Houston fans finally overrating Tmac

ewing
03-16-2017, 02:35 PM
The ho-hum/injured Rockets reeling off 22 straight or whatever it was. It led to non-Houston fans finally overrating Tmac

Was T-Mac's insane 9 second finish part of that?

Chronz
03-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Was T-Mac's insane 9 second finish part of that?

Nah that was the final leg of his near peak/prime. By that point he had admitted to losing a step and a half or so, so you could only imagine how slow he looked at this point, dude was barely an all-star but the success of his team led to his all-nba selection, I believe I made a thread on how distasteful a selection it was. He only looked liked his peak self in the post season or when he got to rest. Im being serious too, some have speculated that the birth of his child ruined his sleep at home, which led to him playing better when he got to sleep on the road (his nickname before Tmac was the big sleep) the way he used to.

I know when I get a good night sleep I kick *** at the gym, some days I feel its more important than what I eat. Rest and relaxation = improved results when you actually put in the work.

This holds true in more than just our physical fitness but in our mental acuity. If everyone in the world didn't have to work, we would probably be making more discoveries within whatever field interests us.