PDA

View Full Version : Wade Out for the Season

Wade n Fade
03-16-2017, 01:41 PM
D-Wade is out for the season with a small fracture in his elbow and a sprain.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18923101/chicago-bulls-dwyane-wade-regular-season-sprain-small-fracture-right-elbow

RowBTrice
03-16-2017, 02:36 PM
He's a bum. Hope he opts out at the end of the year and plays anywhere else next year.

Big Zo
03-16-2017, 02:57 PM
He's a bum. Hope he opts out at the end of the year and plays anywhere else next year.

It's just that his team sucked. He'll bounce back next season.

Shammyguy3
03-16-2017, 03:41 PM
It's just that his team sucked. He'll bounce back next season.

He's been mediocre at best for a couple seasons now. He won't bounce back to anything better. His three point shot was supposed to have improved a bit. But he's still below 32%.

He's gonna get slower, older, and won't be able to jump. He's gonna retire in 2 seasons tops.

AllBall
03-16-2017, 06:26 PM
Not buying it, I'm pretty sure Bulls management "shut him down" just like the Lakers did with Deng and the rest of the teams throwing in the towel for the remainder of the season.

flea
03-16-2017, 06:28 PM
Not buying it, I'm pretty sure Bulls management "shut him down" just like the Lakers did with Deng and the rest of the teams throwing in the towel for the remainder of the season.

You new to The Process™ or something? You're not winning if you aren't losing in today's NBA.

Ty Fast
03-16-2017, 06:31 PM
Looks like Pat made the right choice to let him go

More-Than-Most
03-16-2017, 06:38 PM

Yup.. Was dealing heat fans how trash he is and they argued top 20 player currently which was laughable. Riley did what cuban should have done... I get these guys took less at one point but that is on them. paying top dollar for a big name whom has fallen below mediocrity is a horrid business decision nomatter how loved they are/were.... Could Riley have handled it better? yes but it was by far the right call.

hotdalton18
03-16-2017, 06:46 PM

Wade isn't the problem lol

Yalls bum front office is the problem

kingsdelez24
03-16-2017, 06:55 PM
The Bulls are as big of a mess as Sacramento because their ownership and FO ALWAYS undermined the coaching staft dating back to Phil Jackson, training staff that forced D-rose to constantly play injured during the lockout season, made Deng play through a broken leg (no joke, look up their "active rehab" fiasco). From top to bottom, they're a mess.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-16-2017, 06:57 PM
He will pair up with LeBron next season.

mightybosstone
03-16-2017, 07:18 PM
Wade isn't the problem lol

Yalls bum front office is the problem

Wade may not be the problem, but he's certainly not the solution. His contract was an overpay, he's a shadow of the player he was at his peak and he hasn't evolved his game at all despite losing his athleticism and desperately needing a 3-point shot.

zn23
03-16-2017, 07:25 PM
Heat are doing much better with Dragic leading the show anyway.

NYKnickFanatic
03-16-2017, 07:28 PM
Opt out and go play with Bron in Cleveland off the bench.

ewing
03-16-2017, 07:56 PM
Heat are doing much better with Dragic leading the show anyway.

I was always a liked dragon a lot and was disappointed with him in Maimi I think Chronz was the first one I heard say he would be freed without Wade. He was right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
03-16-2017, 08:07 PM
I was always a liked dragon a lot and was disappointed with him in Maimi I think Chronz was the first one I heard say he would be freed without Wade. He was right

I've always liked Dragic. One of my biggest "unfortunate what-ifs" for the Rockets is the idea that they came dangerously close to keeping him and having him in the same back court as Harden. That's right behind "What if the Rockets had drafted Kawhi Leonard instead of Marcus Morris?" and "What if the Rockets had drafted Drexler over Sampson in 83?"

In some parallel universe, there's a Rockets franchise that won 4-5 NBA titles in the 80s and 90s with Drexler and Olajuwon on the same team and there's a Rockets team right now with Harden, Leonard and Dragic on the same roster crushing the rest of the league.

ewing
03-16-2017, 08:16 PM
I've always liked Dragic. One of my biggest "unfortunate what-ifs" for the Rockets is the idea that they came dangerously close to keeping him and having him in the same back court as Harden. That's right behind "What if the Rockets had drafted Kawhi Leonard instead of Marcus Morris?" and "What if the Rockets had drafted Drexler over Sampson in 83?"

In some parallel universe, there's a Rockets franchise that won 4-5 NBA titles in the 80s and 90s with Drexler and Olajuwon on the same team and there's a Rockets team right now with Harden, Leonard and Dragic on the same roster crushing the rest of the league.

I think Harden would limit him as well bc both are best as a primary ball handlers and James is just better at it. Still would a heck of a 123 but i don't think it would be an ideal spot for him

ewing
03-16-2017, 09:05 PM

He's no Sam Hinkie

Mr.B
03-18-2017, 02:35 PM
So who plays longer, Wade or Dirk?