PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Be The Playoffs MVP?

RocketLoc80
03-15-2017, 08:52 PM
Who will be the greatest player in the league come post season?

Quinnsanity
03-15-2017, 09:17 PM
You're essentially asking who's gonna win the championship, because LeBron's the best player and nobody's going to dispute that.

RocketLoc80
03-15-2017, 09:29 PM
Even if Durant wins the title?

Dade County
03-15-2017, 10:02 PM
Who will be the greatest player in the league come post season?

Legend says, a one eyed dragon shall set flames across the East.

mightybosstone
03-16-2017, 08:45 AM
The odds are in Lebron's favor. The guy is one of the most dominant postseason players of all time, and he's probably going to an eighth straight finals.

Hawkeye15
03-16-2017, 10:43 AM
Until proven otherwise, LeBron James

mightybosstone
03-16-2017, 11:57 AM
Even if Durant wins the title?

Durant may not even be the best player on his own team, and it remains to be seen what kind of shape he's going to be in for the playoffs. He would not be the odds-on favorite at this point. But even if they win the title, the team with the title isn't necessarily the team that had the best postseason performer. Look at the Warriors championship two years ago. Lebron was clearly the MVP of that postseason, but his team came up short in the Finals.

Avenged
03-16-2017, 01:20 PM
Lebron James and it's not close.

ewing
03-16-2017, 01:25 PM
Isiah Thomas and its not close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye15
03-16-2017, 01:27 PM
Isiah Thomas and its not close

watching Boston, and not to take anything away from Thomas, but he is SO lucky they have 2 pitbull defenders who can check guards, both spots. He doesn't even get exposed on how sad of a defender he is really. I worry about their lack of size come playoff time though.

ewing
03-16-2017, 01:38 PM
watching Boston, and not to take anything away from Thomas, but he is SO lucky they have 2 pitbull defenders who can check guards, both spots. He doesn't even get exposed on how sad of a defender he is really. I worry about their lack of size come playoff time though.

My post was wishful thinking. I like IT but not only do they lack size, they lack others legit scorers, and even though they hit a lot 3s this season I think they lack legit shooters. I hope they can show well and continue to upgrade the roaster