PDA

View Full Version : 6th, 7th and 8th spot in East up for grabs. Your prediction...

Heatnation80
03-09-2017, 07:30 PM
Contenders with less than 20 games to go.

Indiana, Detroit, Chicago, Miami, Milwaukee, Charlotte and New York. Which 3 team will prevail?

zn23
03-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Heat, Milwaukee and Detroit.

blahblahyoutoo
03-09-2017, 10:49 PM
6th - MIA
7th - NY
8th - CHI

basch152
03-10-2017, 10:07 AM
How is the 5th not also open? They're only a handful of games ahead of the next 3 teams.

Giannis94
03-10-2017, 11:06 AM
I say this without any bias, but the Bucks have to have one of the easier schedules down the stretch, although that will be negated by terrible coaching by Jason Kidd as he can't coach defense or put his budding star in good situations.

The Bucks have LAC, Memphis and GSW in a 4 game stretch but other than that they play rather average teams that while I think they could do well, I have no faith in Kidd to put them in good positions.

http://www.espn.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/Mil/milwaukee-bucks

I'm not sure what the other schedules loook like but that doesn't look too daunting too me

LA4life24/8
03-10-2017, 01:05 PM
Detroit indiana miami no particular order

colinskik
03-10-2017, 02:30 PM
I say this without any bias, but the Bucks have to have one of the easier schedules down the stretch, although that will be negated by terrible coaching by Jason Kidd as he can't coach defense or put his budding star in good situations.

The Bucks have LAC, Memphis and GSW in a 4 game stretch but other than that they play rather average teams that while I think they could do well, I have no faith in Kidd to put them in good positions.

http://www.espn.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/Mil/milwaukee-bucks

I'm not sure what the other schedules loook like but that doesn't look too daunting too me

I don't know, man. That schedule doesn't look so easy to me. That stretch your mentioned is tough, and they're all away games. Plus, you have Portland away after the Dubs game, and Portland is fighting for the 8th spot. They're no gimme.

Add to that, you have two against the C's, two against the Pacers, two against the Hornets who you'll be fighting with for a playoff spot, and one game @OKC.

I want to see the Bucks nab the 8th spot and face the Cavs in the first round, but they have their work cut out for them.

Tg11
03-11-2017, 12:34 PM
My honest prediction as for how things finish:

6th- Indiana Pacers
7th- Milwaukee Bucks
8th- Miami Heat

europagnpilgrim
03-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Pistons - new arena coming so it needs to make it more so business wise
Bulls - market speaks for itself
Bucks - young stud it needs to showcase

Heat - outside chance to sneak in and hottest team in the league outside of the Spurs

europagnpilgrim
03-11-2017, 02:17 PM
My honest prediction as for how things finish:

6th- Indiana Pacers
7th- Milwaukee Bucks
8th- Miami Heat

what are you dis honest predictions?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
03-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Bucks 1 game back from 6th seed. Bucks win the tie breaker with Pacers incase of tie for the season. I also see the Heat making it for sure. Bulls and Pistons are up and down. Heat and Bucks for sure in last 3 spots. Not sure who steps up for a spot in Pacers, Bulls, Pistons. All three of them should of sold at trade deadline and tanked for a rebuild. None of them teams are exciting. I see the Celtics getting payback revenge against the Bulls today.

Sly Guy
03-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Raps looking pretty vulnerable to give up the 4 spot now too.

Dade County
03-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Bucks 1 game back from 6th seed. Bucks win the tie breaker with Pacers incase of tie for the season. I also see the Heat making it for sure. Bulls and Pistons are up and down. Heat and Bucks for sure in last 3 spots. Not sure who steps up for a spot in Pacers, Bulls, Pistons. All three of them should of sold at trade deadline and tanked for a rebuild. None of them teams are exciting. I see the Celtics getting payback revenge against the Bulls today.

Bucks are going to be in it to the end, it just sucks that Parker got injured.

I believe HEAT will finish around 5th-7th. Atl doesn't have that seed locked up, too many games left.

5th HEAT (Dreaming lol)
6th ATL
7th ?
8th Bulls (Wade vs Lbj)

IndyRealist
03-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Milwaukee is only 1/2 game back from Detroit and Miami is 1 game back, and both teams are clicking right now. I think it's:

6th - Milwaukee
7th - Miami
8th - Indiana or Detroit

I don't know enough about Detroit to hazard a guess, but Indiana's playing .500 ball right now and their remaining schedule is pretty rough. 11 of 17 against playoff teams if you count Miami, 3 games against Toronto, Utah, Boston, Memphis, Cleveland, Milwaukee, Atlanta. And one game left against Charlotte who seems to have our number.