PDA

View Full Version : Would "5" (or a team) of any one player Win a title?

Giannis94
03-05-2017, 10:34 AM
I was having this discussion with some people the other day and thought it was an interesting talking point. Someone said that a team full of "MJ's" would win a title, no problem, and the same thing about LeBron.

I acknowledge their greatness but a team of 5 MJ's would get dominated in the post. Lebron seems like the obvious choice because of his size, but after him, how would the rest of the current players shake out?

I mean a team of 5 CP3's, Curry's, etc. would all get dominated in rebounding and by the post players. A team of AD's would probably turn the ball over a lot.

So I ask you: Would a team of any "one" player win a title, and how would you rank the players in a playoff scenario?

1.) Lebron
2-3.) KD/Kawhi
The rest-.) ? (George, Jokic, Giannis, point-forwards?)

One Nut Kruk
03-05-2017, 10:41 AM
5 Mugsy Bogues

bostncelts34
03-05-2017, 01:26 PM
5 Brian " The white mamba" Scalabrine's /End thread.

basch152
03-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Pretty mich any all time great small forward would stand the best chance.

The lebrons tmacs and vince carters of the world. Even a team of draymonds would be better than a team of players far greater than him.

Anthony davis would be decent, the hakeems olajuwons of the world although they'd have trouble keeping up with PGs

mrblisterdundee
03-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Pretty mich any all time great small forward would stand the best chance.

The lebrons tmacs and vince carters of the world. Even a team of draymonds would be better than a team of players far greater than him.

Anthony davis would be decent, the hakeems olajuwons of the world although they'd have trouble keeping up with PGs

The do-it-all forwards in the middle of the size spectrum 6'7"-6'10" have the least chance of getting murdered at certain positions:

1. LeBron James
2. Michael Jordan
3. Magic Johnson
4. Larry Bird
5. Kevin Durant
6. Elgin Baylor
7. Tracy McGrady
8. Julius Irving
9. Scottie Pippen
10. Grant Hill

Edit: I keep moving Michael Jordan up the ladder. Nobody goes into F-U Terminator mode like Jordan, although LeBron James is physical perfection.

warfelg
03-05-2017, 03:30 PM
PG - Kobe Bryant #8
SG - Kobe in Scandal
SF - Black Mamba
PF - Kobe Bryant #24
C - Last few games I can't do anything else Kobe Bean Bryant

ewing
03-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Magic then Bron are the best choices imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk