PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Break Single Game 3's Record Against Hawks with 25

Jeffy25
03-04-2017, 12:33 AM
Tonight, shot 54%

mrblisterdundee
03-04-2017, 02:52 AM
They've made some really smart, lucky signings, between Korver, Williams and Bogut. All three can be as important or more than Richard Jefferson was last year.

More-Than-Most
03-04-2017, 05:41 AM
Lebron james should honestly win the mvp every year including this year... without him the cavs just look sad... I really pray he wins another title even though i think the spurs and warriors are better because then we are talking GOAT status.

26/9/8 on the year on 50 percent fg and almost 40 percent from 3... even this far into his career he is literally having one of the best seasons of his career and without question proving to the haters if he wanted he could average a triple/double... the only difference is he would bring a ton more wins with next to no help than what westy is bringing averaging a trip/doub.... he is the mvp... he is the 2nd best player ever and he could actually go down as the goat... its insane what he is doing and he was suppose to decline but seems to be getting better.

NYKnickFanatic
03-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Lebron james should honestly win the mvp every year including this year... without him the cavs just look sad... I really pray he wins another title even though i think the spurs and warriors are better because then we are talking GOAT status.

26/9/8 on the year on 50 percent fg and almost 40 percent from 3... even this far into his career he is literally having one of the best seasons of his career and without question proving to the haters if he wanted he could average a triple/double... the only difference is he would bring a ton more wins with next to no help than what westy is bringing averaging a trip/doub.... he is the mvp... he is the 2nd best player ever and he could actually go down as the goat... its insane what he is doing and he was suppose to decline but seems to be getting better.

Agreed. I think you might be able to say that about Harden and the Rockets as well.

Vee-Rex
03-04-2017, 10:54 AM

It's crazy because people are yelling about his minutes and the increased minutes simply don't matter. Dude isn't tiring out at all.

Will it affect him deep in the playoffs? I'm starting to believe it won't. He's not going full bore/all out every minute while he's in the game (he did play extremely hard last night though). He plays lazy defense and is generally in distribute-mode, not looking to attack all the time.

The easy way to tell if LeBron is going all out during a game - look at his rebounds, how many times he's trying to block shots, and how many shot attempts he has.

Giannis94
03-04-2017, 02:19 PM
good for them. that's the only history they'll make this season

prodigy
03-04-2017, 03:02 PM

The Cavs are built around Lebron. Most of the players have a certain skill set to go along with Lebron. A 50 story building has a 1st floor. take that first floor away the whole thing comes down right?

I hate when people say stuff like the original post, Cavs are built around the best player in the world. Now if he left and a cavs team built around a healthy Irving and Love would be solid. nothing special but an avg team. They did win 33 games with only Irving.

BKLYNpigeon
03-04-2017, 04:28 PM
I'm sure Rockets at some point will break this record twice.

nastynice
03-04-2017, 04:44 PM
The Cavs are built around Lebron. Most of the players have a certain skill set to go along with Lebron. A 50 story building has a 1st floor. take that first floor away the whole thing comes down right?

I hate when people say stuff like the original post, Cavs are built around the best player in the world. Now if he left and a cavs team built around a healthy Irving and Love would be solid. nothing special but an avg team. They did win 33 games with only Irving.

Great point.

Take Lebron of Miami, and you have Wade and Bosh on the same team, and if people remember Bosh and Wade signing before Lebron signed, remember, they became very strong contenders in the east, right there with Boston.

Like you said, build around Kyrie and Love, you're probably looking at again, ironically, at least on par with Boston as favorites in the east.

Not to take anything away from Lebron, he is greatness, but people def seem to go a little overboard with the nut hugging, lol

FlashBolt
03-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Great point.

Take Lebron of Miami, and you have Wade and Bosh on the same team, and if people remember Bosh and Wade signing before Lebron signed, remember, they became very strong contenders in the east, right there with Boston.

Like you said, build around Kyrie and Love, you're probably looking at again, ironically, at least on par with Boston as favorites in the east.

Not to take anything away from Lebron, he is greatness, but people def seem to go a little overboard with the nut hugging, lol

LMAO, stop if you truly think Love+Kyrie puts them as the 2nd best team on the East. That is LAUGHABLE. Irving doesn't know how to get others involved. I'm seeing Deron+Kyrie+LeBron on the court at the same time. What did that tell me? That the Cavs don't trust Kyrie to make plays for others. He doesn't look to try. Cavs want Kyrie to score and score because Kyrie has never shown the ability to be a great playmaker for others. I struggle to see what you can get that would replace LeBron and make this team as good as you think they would be. Stop. Channing Frye and Richard jefferson would have been traded a long time ago if it wasn't for LeBron making them look serviceable. J.R. Smith would be out somewhere in the club. Shumpert would be playing good defense and that's all. They would never have gotten Korver nor any other free agent discounts. No one will come to Cleveland to play with just Irving+Love.. we all know why they are there and it's because of LEBRAWN JAMES. They turn to total **** when he doesn't play. Lots of evidence to prove that. And IDK what you're talking about in regards to bosh+Wade. That had a lot to do with them getting you know.. Dragic+Whiteside+Deng..

prodigy
03-05-2017, 11:59 AM
LeBron hurts Love's game to a certain degree. Love was putting up crazy numbers before getting traded. But Love was not a huge difference maker in that role. I do believe a Love and Irving team built around them 2 could be pretty good. They would need to find an elite passer to fill Lebrons role from that stand point of getting everyone involved. pending who that player is I don't see that team as a legit contender. prob a 3rd or 4th seed. could make noise IDK.

JasonJohnHorn
03-08-2017, 10:20 AM
I'm sure Rockets at some point will break this record twice.

The smart money would be on the Warriors. Klay and Steph have both had multiple double-digit 3s, plus they got a supporting cast that can almost all hit 3's. All you need is Iggy and Green to hit two or 3 a piece, and then have Curry, Klay and KD all have above average nights at the same time.