PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Leave JaVale Alone!

Saddletramp
02-25-2017, 06:55 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-warriors-contact-tnt-about-shaq-picking-on-javale-mcgee/ar-AAnkw86?li=BBnb7Kz

Safe spaces and such.

Oh boy, Lebron was rumored to ask the media to lay off of him and got hammered for it (and it was never confirmed). Same for the Warriors?

Also, two things about Draymond Green (basically because I just caught it and because he's such a piece of ****):
1) He kicked Blake Griffin and wasn't thrown out? Now his "reflexes" only materialize when he's on the floor battling for a loose ball?
2) He talked **** to Paul Pierce during free throws "You can't get no farewell tour. They don't love you like that! You ain't got that kind of love! You thought you was Kobe?" The difference between Green and Pierce is when Green starts sllpping as bad as Pierce has in his last few years, he'll be out of the league. Between his mouth and his kicks, no team will put up with him when his skills deteriorate. He'll be the new Cap't Jack/Sprewell.

More-Than-Most
02-25-2017, 07:57 AM
I honestly get it the warriors cry alot yada yada yada which most will say in this thread and durant is a ***** but they are spot on honestly... Shaq has always been this way... When someone gets in hit focus he just hates on them... He was doing it with embiid for a while... I dont mind when people critique but it has been excessive against JaVale McGee to the point its flat out bullying... I dont want to ****ing hear thick skin and so on... He literally picks on this dude every chance he gets to the point the warriors coach has a lesser impression of his own player.... its not hard to pick out a stupid play here and there from a player but shaq does at this dude way to much.

More-Than-Most
02-25-2017, 07:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGdmnMxe0E

Here... Like come on really? **** gets old... This dude has just let it go constantly and turned the other cheek and like bullies do shaq keeps going back to it... Durant is 100 percent spot on with what he said... Shaq might be one of the best players ever but that wasnt skill.. it was his size and the league.. Shaq had a good bit of holes on both ends of the floor.

More-Than-Most
02-25-2017, 08:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k6t3ktQKEo

You really think about this.. He works his *** off as a basketball player to be known for some moronic ****ing **** from shaq picking out a few plays over his career... If I looked up ******** lebron and or curry plays I could find plenty.. Now this guy isnt an amazing player but he is a professional who works his *** off and has flat out been bullied. Its bull ****... This is a sport... I am not saying we need to praise people and give everyone a trophies but we dont need to target guys for ****ing laughs either.

Blitzbolt
02-25-2017, 08:55 AM
I dislike both sides I think the warriors are cry baby's and I dislike Green ever so much ..

I also dislike Shaq he is awful on TV he bring nothing to the table when it comes to basketball and cries like a BIG baby if someone makes fun of him classy bully mentally.

Shaq has a history of feuds with scrub centers perking ,Dampier and now Jm ....he also refuses to give credit to the Gasol's of the world just because they aren't athletes.Something is seriously wrong with him.

basch152
02-25-2017, 09:27 AM
No, shaq has been a flat out bully. He's outright said he basically has a vendetta against jm and he is flat out bullying the dude. It's not cool.

lakerfan85
02-25-2017, 09:45 AM
Durant is an idiot for his comments.. Draymond Green should be suspended for trying to kick Blake.. That wasn't a ****ing reflex.. As far as Shaq/McGee goes, who gives a ****!! Shaq's probably taken it too far but that **** is funny..

lakerfan85
02-25-2017, 09:54 AM
I honestly get it the warriors cry alot yada yada yada which most will say in this thread and durant is a ***** but they are spot on honestly... Shaq has always been this way... When someone gets in hit focus he just hates on them... He was doing it with embiid for a while... I dont mind when people critique but it has been excessive against JaVale McGee to the point its flat out bullying... I dont want to ****ing hear thick skin and so on... He literally picks on this dude every chance he gets to the point the warriors coach has a lesser impression of his own player.... its not hard to pick out a stupid play here and there from a player but shaq does at this dude way to much.

What does that say about Kerr as a person? Judging someone's character from a silly segment called Shaqtin a fool..

Yanks All Day
02-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Shaq gets paid a lot of money to be a buffoon on TV. He's not an analyst. He's just a guy that cracks bad jokes and riffs on the centers of today by talking about how soft they are compared to the past. It's boring, quite frankly. I partially feel sorry for JaVale McGee because he's often the target, but you have to take it with a grain of salt coming from Shaq and realize his role. There's also the aspect of JaVale actually doing the things that he's being made fun of for. You can see entire YouTube clips of his blunders. So it's not like Shaq comes out of left field.

As for the Warriors, it's a soft move to ask a commentator to ease up on a guy. Flat-out. It's the equivalent of asking comedians to not make fun of people during their stand up acts. Shaq could go too far sometimes, but you have to have thicker skin than that. Steve Kerr and management should know better. There's also the hypocritical aspect of this where the Warriors love Draymond trash talking an NBA legend in Paul Pierce who isn't playing much, but asked an NBA legend who isn't playing at all to stop trash talking their guy IN THE SAME GAME.

Kevin Durant took it WAY too personally. Almost over-the-top. Went as far to say Shaq isn't one to talk because he had no skill as a player, despite being incredibly wrong there. I love KD the player. He's clearly 2nd best in NBA behind LeBron. But at some point we have to realize he takes criticism harder than any NBA star player (LeBron included) and looks incredibly thin-skinned here. It's just doesn't sit well with me, and certainly doesn't help quell the narrative that you can rough the Warriors up and throw them off.

ewing
02-25-2017, 10:22 AM
Maybe he shouldn't make ******* plays.

Scoots
02-25-2017, 10:25 AM
What does that say about Kerr as a person? Judging someone's character from a silly segment called Shaqtin a fool..

Everybody is effected by what they hear. You can't help it. You can fight it but if you hear something repeated over and over a little of it worms it's way in.

BKLYNpigeon
02-25-2017, 10:30 AM
Its true what Durant said about MacGee tho. Shaq has this platform on TNT and he built up this idea that McGee is a dumb player. It almost ruined his career and affected his contracts and money.

BKLYNpigeon
02-25-2017, 10:33 AM
Shaq has these weird beefs with a lot of centers in the NBA. He was hyper critical of Dwight and it ruined him as well.

I find it funny that he always, ALWAYS mentions that Tim Duncan is the best PF of all time. but Duncan played 55% of his career as a Center. He never wants to call him a Center because Duncan has had a better career and has 5 Rings compared to Shaqs 4.

Scoots
02-25-2017, 10:33 AM
Green goes too far with his outbursts no doubt, and when he makes contact with his wild flails he should get the foul, but penalizing him or anybody for moving a body part and not making contact I just don't buy. James Harden worked hard to practice unnatural body movements to maximize fouls should he be getting called for them?

In that Clippers game where Green didn't kick Griffin ... DeAndre Jordan hit Shaun Livingston across his body in a very dangerous way when Livingston was going for a dunk and had Livingston not abandoned the dunk attempt to brace for the impact he could have been seriously injured, and Griffin hit Iguodala on the head. They were called common fouls which I'm fine with ... but if you replace Jordan or Griffin with Green they are flagrant fouls and that I think is wrong. Officiating should be clear and it should be consistent.

I have no issue with Shaqtin a fool, it's funny and I definitely like that they point out the mistakes the refs make ... but it does seem that Shaq targets McGee which isn't cool (not that McGee hasn't done some dumb stuff).

Scoots
02-25-2017, 10:35 AM
To be fair McGee does struggle with some fairly basic concepts. He's not dumb but his BBIQ is not, let's say, ideal.

tredigs
02-25-2017, 11:20 AM
Interestingly, much like Shaq, this troll OP can't get the Warriors nuts out of his mouth.

Seeing that Twitter exchange is pathetic. Shaq needs to.stick to being an ex player who pretends to be a national analyst. I have to imagine TNT is going to have words with him about that. And hopefully he does physically go after Javale if they see each other. Won't have to listen to his nonsensical takes on TNT any longer after that.

hugepatsfan
02-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Imagine being such a miserable person that you don't find Shaq amusing. The guy's a goofball. Get over yourselves people.

I get McGee being pissed about it because it legitimately affects him but if Shaq annoys you as a fan you're a miserable human being.

lakerfan85
02-25-2017, 12:29 PM
Imagine being such a miserable person that you don't find Shaq amusing. The guy's a goofball. Get over yourselves people.

I get McGee being pissed about it because it legitimately affects him but if Shaq annoys you as a fan you're a miserable human being.

I agree 100%.. People are such crybabies about the littlest of things nowadays..

tp13baby
02-25-2017, 12:59 PM
Javale not responding would be the smartest thing. TNT and that cast is more comedy than basketball, Durant and McGee should realize it. They also have a business for viewers and what they do has capitulated them up the TV ratings chart.

Simply put, don't respond to Shaq McGee and Durant. Youre being a *****. Does Mcgee deserve it? no, i think he has resurrected his career nicely but shut your mouth.

Rndy
02-25-2017, 01:07 PM

Shaq is a funny guy when he wants to be. But I think he's taken this McGee thing too far it's almost not even about basketball anymore Shaq while it started out as funny has turned into him just being an *** hole.

One Nut Kruk
02-25-2017, 01:38 PM
Durant is right. If Shaq wasn't a monster, he would have been useless.

tredigs
02-25-2017, 01:43 PM

A) you have a low threshold for comedy if you find Shaq legit funny and B) nothing about that Twitter exchange was "goofbally". He's just being a grumpy old punk.

lakerfan85
02-25-2017, 01:50 PM
Durant is right. If Shaq wasn't a monster, he would have been useless.

Just because he didn't have a shooting touch doesn't mean he wasn't skilled.. If it's all about his size how come no one else that was bigger than everyone was that good? Shaq had amazing footwork and was very agile for his size.. Did he use his size to his advantage? Yep!! But it also took a great deal of skill to do what he was able to do..

mike_noodles
02-25-2017, 01:59 PM
McGee is a dummy, but Shaq is being very unprofessional.

Scoots
02-25-2017, 02:35 PM

I find Shaq amusing, but I know that some people simply have different tastes in what they like. My wife, for instance, cannot stand the movie Airplane ... that doesn't make he a "miserable human being" ... it just makes her wrong :)

Bartlee23
02-25-2017, 02:49 PM
More proof how bad the NBA has gotten. After one of the worst all-star weekends in NBA history the most interesting story is this? How pathetic the NBA has become.

HandsOnTheWheel
02-25-2017, 02:53 PM
Him and Durant are pansies

albertajaysfan
02-25-2017, 03:00 PM

It speaks to him being genuine and honest. Watch/read all of his comments and he acknowledges it isn't right. Do you honestly believe things you hear about someone you don't know doesn't influence you at all? If the answer is yes, well you just did it to Steve Kerr.

One Nut Kruk
02-25-2017, 03:19 PM
Just because he didn't have a shooting touch doesn't mean he wasn't skilled.. If it's all about his size how come no one else that was bigger than everyone was that good? Shaq had amazing footwork and was very agile for his size.. Did he use his size to his advantage? Yep!! But it also took a great deal of skill to do what he was able to do..

I agree. He used his size to his advantage. Guess I should rephrase - if he wasn't that big, he would have been useless IN THE NBA.

sens#11fan
02-25-2017, 03:24 PM
I don't think Shaq was being personal, although you could argue that he's taken it a little too far. I mean comedians/talk show hosts roast people all the time, it's their job. I don't think Shaq is purposely trying to bully Javale, but I wouldn't argue that he isn't. I agree, Shaq is immature for his age and should act more professional. However, I wouldn't call Javale an angel, he basically told Shaq that he was on his peanuts and told Shaq to Eat a peanut(you know what I mean). I'm sure a lot of guys would've reacted some sort of way to those tweets. Javale should of just told Shaq to kindly stop teasing him or have a 1 on 1 discussion. Two wrongs don't make a right. That being said, Javale is making 1.4 million and has probably made around the same amount yearly from his previous seasons. I know that's not a lot compared to other NBA player and I know he's worried that Shaq can ruin his career, but I'll gladly switch places with Javale right now. If I'm making a million a season, Shaq can tease me all he wants.

HandsOnTheWheel
02-25-2017, 03:34 PM

This. Also were half the people in this thread bullied in high school? Christ's sake. Warriors/McGee are handling this like total *******.

sens#11fan
02-25-2017, 03:36 PM
I agree. He used his size to his advantage. Guess I should rephrase - if he wasn't that big, he would have been useless IN THE NBA.

Kind of off-topic but, what if MJ was just as athletic as the average Joe, would he still be the GOAT? What if Magic was only 6'0 tall, would he still be considered the greatest point guard. Would Lebron still be as dominant without his athleticism and his strength. All professional athletes are skilled in someway or another and have a special advantages/traits that set them apart from an average Joe.

One Nut Kruk
02-25-2017, 03:41 PM
not really comparable to Shaq. He was a lot bigger and stronger than everybody. Yes, he was agile and had good footwork for such a big man but you put him as an average sized center and he wouldn't be even remotely close to the player he was. He can thank his size first and foremost for what he was and accomplished.

WITZ
02-25-2017, 03:49 PM
So long as Draymond is on that team they should shut up with the amount of dumb ****he says. He can go accuse an owner of being a "slave master" but that's cool but make fun of a teammate Lose your **** :laugh2:

LOb0
02-25-2017, 03:52 PM
not really comparable to Shaq. He was a lot bigger and stronger than everybody. Yes, he was agile and had good footwork for such a big man but you put him as an average sized center and he wouldn't be even remotely close to the player he was. He can thank his size first and foremost for what he was and accomplished.

Yes that's why we've seen so many Shaqs in the NBA. Just gotta be big. LMFAO Are people really this stupid?

That's like saying it was mainly Jordan's athleticism, or Durant being 6"10 and being able to shoot over everyone.

One Nut Kruk
02-25-2017, 03:52 PM
Yeah, defending a teammate is so odd. What a bunch of idiots.

LOb0
02-25-2017, 03:54 PM
Yeah, defending a teammate is so odd. What a bunch of idiots.

I just find it funny they're complaining to TNT about what Shaq said, when that same game Draymond said those terrible things to Paul Pierce.

One Nut Kruk
02-25-2017, 03:54 PM
Yes that's why we've seen so many Shaqs in the NBA. Just gotta be big. LMFAO Are people really this stupid?

Are you that stupid that you can't read properly? I said he can thank his size FIRST AND FOREMOST. He obviously had some skill. But let's not act like he could shoot a basketball all that well.

LOb0
02-25-2017, 03:57 PM
Are you that stupid that you can't read properly? I said he can thank his size FIRST AND FOREMOST. He obviously had some skill. But let's not act like he could shoot a basketball all that well.

Considering Shaq was more efficient than Durant was why the hell would he need to. That's like me trashing Durant for not having a post game.

One Nut Kruk
02-25-2017, 04:03 PM
I'm sure his size and strength had nothing to do with that efficiency

LOb0
02-25-2017, 04:04 PM
I'm sure his size and strength had nothing to do with that efficiency

Okay than Durant is only good because he's tall and can shoot over everyone. Without that he's built like a girl and has no post game.

That is just as ignorant.

Jamiecballer
02-25-2017, 04:06 PM
I just find it funny they're complaining to TNT about what Shaq said, when that same game Draymond said those terrible things to Paul Pierce.
I think it makes them look like an employer who cares about its employees

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

LOb0
02-25-2017, 04:08 PM
I think it makes them look like an employer who cares about its employees

Really? I'd use the word hypocrites.

Jamiecballer
02-25-2017, 04:10 PM
Are you sure you aren't confusing the organization for a nut kicking player who works for said employer

JAZZNC
02-25-2017, 04:13 PM
If anybody thinks that Shaqs words have affected McGee on the court then either you are crazy or McGee is really really mentally weak. I'm sorry but are we seriously talking about a 7ft tall pro athlete being "bullied"??? That's hilarious. Is Shaq unprofessional? Yes. Do I feel sorry for McGee? No.

It's also kinda hypocritical for GS to be mad for Shaq talking a little trash when they have the biggest mouth in the NBA on their team.

KingPosey
02-25-2017, 04:14 PM

Well he heard Kerr say it and he turned it into a smart opinion.

One Nut Kruk
02-25-2017, 04:14 PM
Okay than Durant is only good because he's tall and can shoot over everyone. Without that he's built like a girl and has no post game.

That is just as ignorant.

His height certainly helps him a ton. But if he was shorter, I'd bet he could still shoot a basketball pretty well. Just not over everybody. He'd clearly be a different player.

sens#11fan
02-25-2017, 04:20 PM

Exactly, Draymond Green is a dirty by today's standards. I'm not against it, nor does it bother but they don't exactly have a clean record.

tredigs
02-25-2017, 04:20 PM

Not really apples to apples. I don't even care one bit about Shaqtin-a-fool (can't recall the last time I saw it to be honest) and I'm surprised the Warriors do as well, but there's a big difference between players trash talking each other on the court and somebody who is now simply supposed to be a representative of TNT sounding off on McGee to the point where he's legit threatening him physically (with zero joking behind it what so ever). Just an odd/lowlife/extremely unprofessional move by Shaq.

This is a nothing story other then the fact that it highlights what a punk Shaq can be.

One Nut Kruk
02-25-2017, 04:24 PM
Not really apples to apples. I don't even care one bit about Shaqtin-a-fool (can't recall the last time I saw it to be honest) and I'm surprised the Warriors do as well, but there's a big difference between players trash talking each other on the court and somebody who is now simply supposed to be a representative of TNT sounding off on McGee to the point where he's legit threatening him physically (with zero joking behind it what so ever). Just an odd/lowlife/extremely unprofessional move by Shaq.

This is a nothing story other then the fact that it highlights what a punk Shaq can be.

Bang on.

HandsOnTheWheel
02-25-2017, 04:29 PM
Should Shaq have said anything to McGee? No, as he's stooping down a level to get his point across. I think something we can all agree on is that this issue could have been handled in a much more adult-like manner. Plain and simple.

DanG
02-25-2017, 04:39 PM

This.

Shaqtin-a-fool is for people with low sense of humour. It's stupid, mindless entertainment. Forget the basketball side of this, this is basically a 44 year old man making fun of another grown man on national TV. 5 years of showing the exact same plays over and over again and now acting like a thug is just so wrong.

LOb0
02-25-2017, 04:46 PM

Yeah because Draymond is the model of professionalism. Shaq shouldn't be threatening people but for them to complain that Shaq's jokes and parodies are hurting Javale? After all the crap Draymond says and does?

That's like complaining about a guy down the street selling drugs as your daughter is a drug addict.

Vee-Rex
02-25-2017, 04:50 PM
This.

Shaqtin-a-fool is for people with low sense of humour. It's stupid, mindless entertainment. Forget the basketball side of this, this is basically a 44 year old man making fun of another grown man on national TV. 5 years of showing the exact same plays over and over again and now acting like a thug is just so wrong.

Say what you want about Shaq and his thing with JaVale, but Shaqtin-a-fool was a great idea and can be pretty hilarious. I'm not too good or proud or thick-headed to admit it, either. If you don't like it - fine, but don't try to demean others that do.

ewing
02-25-2017, 05:18 PM
If anybody thinks that Shaqs words have affected McGee on the court then either you are crazy or McGee is really really mentally weak. I'm sorry but are we seriously talking about a 7ft tall pro athlete being "bullied"??? That's hilarious. Is Shaq unprofessional? Yes. Do I feel sorry for McGee? No.

It's also kinda hypocritical for GS to be mad for Shaq talking a little trash when they have the biggest mouth in the NBA on their team.

Shaq is not unprofessional its the only good segment he's ever had on TV. McGee just happens to make a lot of really dumb plays. Don't shoot the messenger.

ewing
02-25-2017, 05:21 PM
To be fair McGee does struggle with some fairly basic concepts. He's not dumb but his BBIQ is not, let's say, ideal.

quality post. Scoots when you run for office you got my vote :)

Jamiecballer
02-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Yeah because Draymond is the model of professionalism. Shaq shouldn't be threatening people but for them to complain that Shaq's jokes and parodies are hurting Javale? After all the crap Draymond says and does?

That's like complaining about a guy down the street selling drugs as your daughter is a drug addict.

lmao it is?

Jamiecballer
02-25-2017, 06:09 PM
people seem to be really distorting the meaning of hypocrite to suit their needs. it would be the same if Green complained to the league about other people being dirty. that behaviour is on green, not the warriors. this is simply an organization showing compassion for an employee.

IKnowHoops
02-25-2017, 07:25 PM
A) you have a low threshold for comedy if you find Shaq legit funny and B) nothing about that Twitter exchange was "goofbally". He's just being a grumpy old punk.

Tre, if you didn't laugh your --- off when Kenny pushed Shaq into the Christmas tree...OM...I have legit cried laughing at Shaq wrestling Barkley down to the ground, and watching Shaq get tangled up into cords and fall off the stage.

tp13baby
02-25-2017, 08:09 PM
I personally think the TNT segment is hilarious. Nothing of what they should do should change.

Shaq threatening McGee is unprofessional on the other hand.

Some people are so god damn sensitive to humor and its clear this is super important in the eyes of Golden State.

tredigs
02-25-2017, 09:38 PM
Tre, if you didn't laugh your --- off when Kenny pushed Shaq into the Christmas tree...OM...I have legit cried laughing at Shaq wrestling Barkley down to the ground, and watching Shaq get tangled up into cords and fall off the stage.
Sort of making my point here though. Gunner to laugh at them with.

I think Shaqtin A Fool is funny also. I don't know why the Warriors care that much (If they in fact do). Shaq just went way way beyond with the Twitter comments though. Dude is supposed to represent TNT and he's no better than your average Twitter troll.

FlashBolt
02-25-2017, 09:46 PM
the thing is, Shaq makes it a mission to attack McGee. It's not like he just waits for it to happen. The dude generally finds comedy picking and bullying on McGee. I mean, it's not like McGee is mentally incapable of understanding basketball. He has a few bad plays here and there but the bullying from Shaq is sad. One thing to have him on Shaq'tin a fool when mcGee does something hilarious but another when you go out of your way to make fun of him. Disappointed in Shaq, tbh. threatening to attack someone was way out of line.

Scoots
02-25-2017, 11:13 PM
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/24/shaquille-oneals-violation-of-javale-mcgee-is-much-deeper-than-basketball/

ewing
02-25-2017, 11:23 PM
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/24/shaquille-oneals-violation-of-javale-mcgee-is-much-deeper-than-basketball/

My God., you can't even call people dummies these days. What would Fred Sanford think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoots
02-26-2017, 12:42 AM
My God., you can't even call people dummies these days. What would Fred Sanford think?

Apparently it's racist!

I wonder if that will become part of school's zero tolerance policy so people will get kicked out for calling someone an idiot.

Strangely I think it's backlash against stuff like this that has resulted at least a little in Trump being in DC.

JasonJohnHorn
02-26-2017, 01:59 AM
There is a point at which Shaq is just being an @$$#0le. I'm pretty sure he's crossed it by now.

That said, McGee should just ignore him.

Saddletramp
02-26-2017, 05:17 AM

Jesus Christ, what a ****ing *****. "Cooning"? Come the **** on.

Shaq shouldn't be twitter beefing with anyone but when one of these guys repeatedly does something stupid, and they repeatedly get made fun of, just deal with it. Stop being a ****ing moron and people will stop pointing out how you're a ****ing moron.

Saddletramp
02-26-2017, 05:22 AM
Interestingly, much like Shaq, this troll OP can't get the Warriors nuts out of his mouth.

I see mine are in yours. How they taste?

Honestly, last night I was wrapping things up to go to bed and I saw the Draymond stories on one of the sports shows at the same time I saw the story about Javale and Shaq online. All taken together, I just rolled my eyes. Then posted. What a bunch or dopes.

tredigs
02-26-2017, 05:54 AM
I see mine are in yours. How they taste?

Honestly, last night I was wrapping things up to go to bed and I saw the Draymond stories on one of the sports shows at the same time I saw the story about Javale and Shaq online. All taken together, I just rolled my eyes. Then posted. What a bunch or dopes.
You're a loser. Next time go to sleep *****.

Saddletramp
02-26-2017, 06:27 AM
Salty, I see. Gotta love the Internet tough guy.

nastynice
02-26-2017, 06:40 AM
I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. Shaq was talking ****, Javale's a grown *** man, most grown *** men have a certain line they don't let people cross, Shaq crossed that line, Javale had enough and fired back, they went back and forth, now its over.

Not really sure where the thread title came from tho...

eDush
02-26-2017, 09:30 AM
Shaq gets paid a lot of money to be a buffoon on TV. He's not an analyst. He's just a guy that cracks bad jokes and riffs on the centers of today by talking about how soft they are compared to the past. It's boring, quite frankly. I partially feel sorry for JaVale McGee because he's often the target, but you have to take it with a grain of salt coming from Shaq and realize his role. There's also the aspect of JaVale actually doing the things that he's being made fun of for. You can see entire YouTube clips of his blunders. So it's not like Shaq comes out of left field.

As for the Warriors, it's a soft move to ask a commentator to ease up on a guy. Flat-out. It's the equivalent of asking comedians to not make fun of people during their stand up acts. Shaq could go too far sometimes, but you have to have thicker skin than that. Steve Kerr and management should know better. There's also the hypocritical aspect of this where the Warriors love Draymond trash talking an NBA legend in Paul Pierce who isn't playing much, but asked an NBA legend who isn't playing at all to stop trash talking their guy IN THE SAME GAME.

Kevin Durant took it WAY too personally. Almost over-the-top. Went as far to say Shaq isn't one to talk because he had no skill as a player, despite being incredibly wrong there. I love KD the player. He's clearly 2nd best in NBA behind LeBron. But at some point we have to realize he takes criticism harder than any NBA star player (LeBron included) and looks incredibly thin-skinned here. It's just doesn't sit well with me, and certainly doesn't help quell the narrative that you can rough the Warriors up and throw them off.I agree KD should let it go and concentrate in the game instead making odd jabs at Shaq who has more skills as a dominating big man than most big guys like Cousins or Mozgov, based on their elite like pay.

Shaq like Barkley are there to entertain. Players just need to let it go.
:dance:

Scoots
02-26-2017, 10:41 AM

Shaq shouldn't be twitter beefing with anyone but when one of these guys repeatedly does something stupid, and they repeatedly get made fun of, just deal with it. Stop being a ****ing moron and people will stop pointing out how you're a ****ing moron.

Did you read the link?

eDush
02-26-2017, 12:26 PM

Did you read the link?Reading comprehension is the real culprit which explains why he goes off in these **** tangents cause he can't comprehend the meaning. It was so bad during the playoffs I was considering blocking him :(

HandsOnTheWheel
02-26-2017, 02:39 PM
Calm down

Saddletramp
02-26-2017, 07:31 PM
Did you read the link?

Yeah, where do you think I got the "cooning" part from? Shaq makes fun of people for doing dumb things because he's a big goof that never grew up. It's just what he does rather anyone like it or not.

JaVale has done some really stupid things. Shaq finds them funny and points them out. It's not cultural based, it's not race based, it's nothing like that. It's one guy that points out and mocks players for idiotic things picking out and mocking the guy that does the most dumb moves in the league. To say it's cooning, being an Uncle Tom, etc just draws attention away from things that actually are cooning.

I'm just glad Shaq isn't white or else he'd probably be fired for picking on a black guy for doing dumb things even if it has nothing to do with race.

Reading comprehension is the real culprit which explains why he goes off in these **** tangents cause he can't comprehend the meaning. It was so bad during the playoffs I was considering blocking him :(

Right back at ya. Word for word.

nastynice
02-26-2017, 07:53 PM
^cooning got nothing to do with you, leave it alone

nastynice
02-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Anyway, looks like Javale getting props from around the league for coming at shaq, lol

Saddletramp
02-26-2017, 11:27 PM
^cooning got nothing to do with you, leave it alone

I didn't bring it into the situation. If that's what qualifies, then everything else gets brought down to this level.

Anyway, looks like Javale getting props from around the league for coming at shaq, lol

Sure, no one wants the big bad Shaq to point out their deficiencies.

I don't remember the last time I've watched long enough to see Shaqtin' a Fool but it's just him pointing out players who do dumb things. Stop doing dumb things and he'll stop coming to you. Pretty easy, really..

tredigs
02-27-2017, 01:37 AM
I didn't bring it into the situation. If that's what qualifies, then everything else gets brought down to this level.

I don't remember the last time I've watched long enough to see Shaqtin' a Fool but it's just him pointing out players who do dumb things. Stop doing dumb things and he'll stop coming to you. Pretty easy, really..

And again, much like you, Shaq is an idiot. He happened to be a monster of a physical specimen unlike you, but he is still an idiot. Unfortunately, unlike you, he has a stage. He represents a company. "Tweeting" that he will fight current NBA players? Probably a bad decision. He will be canned shortly, I guarantee it. He is as un-entertaining as he is stupid.

nastynice
02-27-2017, 01:55 AM

oh, I guess you don't really know the history. Shaq's been coming at this guy hard, for a pretty long time now. Clearly its been bothering Javale (which makes sense, when you're fighting to get a roster spot in this league it legit hurts the wallet when someone is constantly attacking you or trying to make you look dumb), he's having a great season and shaq decided to do another segment showing all of Javale's past screw ups, and he had enough of it.

The first thing I thought to myself when I read about this is the same exact thing that other players are saying. Yes, they are players and they are in the spotlight, but at the same time, that's a grown *** man. You can't just keep stepping to a grown *** man like that and expect him to not say anything. Javale said his piece, life goes on.

I love shaq, but he got what he asked for, I think pretty much everyone is in agreement on that.

LA_Raiders
02-27-2017, 02:12 AM
Shaq should give him a break. He is going to make him cry; too much bullying.

Saddletramp
02-27-2017, 02:31 AM
And again, much like you, Shaq is an idiot. He happened to be a monster of a physical specimen unlike you, but he is still an idiot. Unfortunately, unlike you, he has a stage. He represents a company. "Tweeting" that he will fight current NBA players? Probably a bad decision. He will be canned shortly, I guarantee it. He is as un-entertaining as he is stupid.

I already said he shouldn't be tweeting this stuff but I doubt it gets him fired. Barkley got busted for drunkenly soliticing a prostitute and he's still there. Rick Fox or Steve Smith? Sure, they'd be canned. Shaq? No. zig hecactually does go hunting for JaVale and fights him, then maybe. But just for tweeting?

Two things will happen, one is Shaq will let up because the bosses say so or nothing will change as long as it's just the tweet level.

You keep showing how much salt you're consuming every time you name call, tough guy. Internet's the perfect place for you.

Saddletramp
02-27-2017, 02:36 AM
oh, I guess you don't really know the history. Shaq's been coming at this guy hard, for a pretty long time now. Clearly its been bothering Javale (which makes sense, when you're fighting to get a roster spot in this league it legit hurts the wallet when someone is constantly attacking you or trying to make you look dumb), he's having a great season and shaq decided to do another segment showing all of Javale's past screw ups, and he had enough of it.

The first thing I thought to myself when I read about this is the same exact thing that other players are saying. Yes, they are players and they are in the spotlight, but at the same time, that's a grown *** man. You can't just keep stepping to a grown *** man like that and expect him to not say anything. Javale said his piece, life goes on.

I love shaq, but he got what he asked for, I think pretty much everyone is in agreement on that.

The whole point of this thread was to point out how there was a rumor last year that a superstar asked TNT to not be made fun of and people assumed it was Lebron; with no eveidence to the contrary, he was lambasted. Maybe it was (but it was probably Durant now that his true pussyass colors are coming to light). That was fair game, but now that it's a Warrior, everyone needs to quiet down and stop bullying. Give me a break.

nastynice
02-27-2017, 03:00 AM
The whole point of this thread was to point out how there was a rumor last year that a superstar asked TNT to not be made fun of and people assumed it was Lebron; with no eveidence to the contrary, he was lambasted. Maybe it was (but it was probably Durant now that his true pussyass colors are coming to light). That was fair game, but now that it's a Warrior, everyone needs to quiet down and stop bullying. Give me a break.

First, when did Javale ask tnt not to make fun of him? Second, I don't even remember that lebron or kd thing, but those guys are two of the best players in the league. Its a little different compared to a guy who's fighting to get a paycheck, and said **** talking is legitimately affecting that paycheck.

...I thought tredigs was supposed to be the salty one tho ;)

tredigs
02-27-2017, 03:12 AM
Renaming this guy Sally Tramp.

nastynice
02-27-2017, 03:15 AM
He mad cuz he still remembering when we used to be rivals, lol

He still waitin for harden and howard to surpass shaq and kobe, oh!

I'm just playin saddle. I'm just actin a fool :)

Mikeleafs
02-27-2017, 03:23 AM
My two cents...

Shaq is being a bully and JaVale finally stood up for himself... so respect to JaVale

But the issue I have is the Warriors team and its players ganging up on Shaq... It's like you bringing your parents and brothers to school deal with your bully problems. I dont respect that.

Oh and Draymond is a *****... You can't talk **** to the Truth like that... He's gotta learn to respect the players that made this league what it is.

LOb0
02-27-2017, 03:27 AM
My two cents...

Shaq is being a bully and JaVale finally stood up for himself... so respect to JaVale

But the issue I have is the Warriors team and its players ganging up on Shaq... It's like you bringing your parents and brothers to school deal with your bully problems. I dont respect that.

Oh and Draymond is a *****... You can't talk **** to the Truth like that... He's gotta learn to respect the players that made this league what it is.

That's what offends me. They're saying Shaq is a bully but what Draymond did was so much worse to Pierce.

nastynice
02-27-2017, 03:32 AM
Look, I ain't sayin what Dray did was cool, but whatever he did he did right to his face. He was right in front of him

rex.reyesiii
02-27-2017, 03:34 AM
Is Shaq's "No dumb plays for Two Weeks, and I won't show you in Shaqtin' a Fool for a year" arrangement still on or official?

LOb0
02-27-2017, 03:38 AM
Look, I ain't sayin what Dray did was cool, but whatever he did he did right to his face. He was right in front of him

Yeah a 39 year old vet on the bench. Pierce really should go try to fight him. If Shaq's parody is "Bullying" then what Draymond did sure as hell is.

nastynice
02-27-2017, 03:46 AM
Yeah a 39 year old vet on the bench. Pierce really should go try to fight him. If Shaq's parody is "Bullying" then what Draymond did sure as hell is.

Fight him? you lost me bro...

Saddletramp
02-27-2017, 03:51 AM
Renaming this guy Sally Tramp.

Misogynistic to boot. Go back to rehab.

First, when did Javale ask tnt not to make fun of him? Second, I don't even remember that lebron or kd thing, but those guys are two of the best players in the league. Its a little different compared to a guy who's fighting to get a paycheck, and said **** talking is legitimately affecting that paycheck.

...I thought tredigs was supposed to be the salty one tho ;)

Not salty, think the whole thing is dumb.

rex.reyesiii
02-27-2017, 03:57 AM
Just watched some Oscars clips, why can't Shaq and Javale just do "it" like Kimmel and Matt Damon. (have it scripted but funny)...

?

Saddletramp
02-27-2017, 04:04 AM
Fight him? you lost me bro...

What else would he do? Ask him to not say that offensive stuff to him? Guy talks ****, you tell him to shut the **** up. If he doesn't (and we know loud mouth Draymond won't) then its fight time. But some people view themselves as professionals on the court, others kick other guys' nuts. Some guys don't want to hurt their team in a game, others complain so vehemently over a call that they get kicked out of the game.

Basically, some players are men, some are little children.

Also, Draymond was talking **** to a college player last summer and slapped him. But that's all cool because homers around here gotta homer. If he were a Rocket or Clipper or Cav, tre would be clowning him like a boss.

****ing pathetic.

nastynice
02-27-2017, 04:28 AM
What else would he do? Ask him to not say that offensive stuff to him? Guy talks ****, you tell him to shut the **** up. If he doesn't (and we know loud mouth Draymond won't) then its fight time. But some people view themselves as professionals on the court, others kick other guys' nuts. Some guys don't want to hurt their team in a game, others complain so vehemently over a call that they get kicked out of the game.

Basically, some players are men, some are little children.

Also, Draymond was talking **** to a college player last summer and slapped him. But that's all cool because homers around here gotta homer. If he were a Rocket or Clipper or Cav, tre would be clowning him like a boss.

****ing pathetic.

haha, I don't know what you on, no one bout to sit here n start swinging on a court over comments like that. I'm saying he said it right to his face, and pierce coulda said what he wanted to right back, he was right there. So regardless if you think he's a child, that's a grown man move right there, and really that's what I'm saying. He didn't try n say one thing but mean another, he didn't try and hide behind something and then talk, he said exactly what he meant right to his face, and pierce coulda came right back or even harder if he wanted to. He didn't. That was his call. The game goes on.

I love this hate baby, oh yes i really do love it :nod: :nod:

I hope the warriors keep pissing everyone off. I hope everybody cry and just keep crying. I hope we get another ****in top free agent this summer, lol!! I may have to eat the biggest bowl of crow in front of everyone, or I may love soakin all these tears up

**oh, I'll say this tho, if what Draymond say was legit unprovoked, then that's pretty ****ed up, haha. I'm under the assumption that they got their lil history or whatever, like he said what he said and pierce know that **** ain't from left field

LOb0
02-27-2017, 04:32 AM
haha, I don't know what you on, no one bout to sit here n start swinging on a court over comments like that. I'm saying he said it right to his face, and pierce coulda said what he wanted to right back, he was right there. So regardless if you think he's a child, that's a grown man move right there, and really that's what I'm saying. He didn't try n say one thing but mean another, he didn't try and hide behind something and then talk, he said exactly what he meant right to his face, and pierce coulda came right back or even harder if he wanted to. He didn't. That was his call. The game goes on.

I hope the warriors keep pissing everyone off. I hope everybody cry and just keep crying. I hope we get another ****in top free agent this summer, lol!! I may have to eat the biggest bowl of crow in front of everyone, or I may love soakin all these tears up

You need to soak some tears up. I'm sure you lost a ton of them last years finals.

smith&wesson
02-27-2017, 04:35 AM

This

Saddletramp
02-27-2017, 06:08 AM

**oh, I'll say this tho, if what Draymond say was legit unprovoked, then that's pretty ****ed up, haha. I'm under the assumption that they got their lil history or whatever, like he said what he said and pierce know that **** ain't from left field

Said it to his face? Pierce was on the bench and Draymond said it early in the first quarter (during a free throw) like he thought about it before hand. Logoddamn****ingl. It was scripted. To a guy that wasn't going to play. You got played and please tell me you're not as much of a homer as other Warriors fans that you know the difference.

Draymond is a punk *** ***** and everyone knows it. He's a hell of a player but he's a garbage human being. **** that guy.

Saddletramp
02-27-2017, 06:12 AM
You need to soak some tears up. I'm sure you lost a ton of them last years finals.

They all did. They were the Russians in the "Do you believe in miracles?!!!!???!?!" Olympics. The players and the fans. One of these dopes has a picture sig of the Trailblazers owner's look of bewilderment after Curry went off and came back to beat them in the second round. Thought if I cared enough about these bozos I'd pic sig Lacomb doing the same dumbass look after the Finals. Still have Game 7 saved, think I'll watch it now.

Clowns and bosses.

Scoots
02-27-2017, 10:03 AM
It's not like Pierce doesn't have a history of talking just as much trash as Draymond. We don't know what Pierce said to prompt the response.

Draymond is always right on the edge of too far. When his limited physical gifts erode just a little it will fall apart quickly is my guess.

Bruno
02-27-2017, 05:55 PM
This McGee stuff got old years ago.

nastynice
03-03-2017, 01:50 PM
Said it to his face? Pierce was on the bench and Draymond said it early in the first quarter (during a free throw) like he thought about it before hand. Logoddamn****ingl. It was scripted. To a guy that wasn't going to play. You got played and please tell me you're not as much of a homer as other Warriors fans that you know the difference.

Draymond is a punk *** ***** and everyone knows it. He's a hell of a player but he's a garbage human being. **** that guy.

haha, I don't know where the hell you're from but yes, that would be saying it to his face

I'm not a homer, you're a hater, you know its hella obvious to spot a hater, right? lol

Hawkeye15
03-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Green goes too far with his outbursts no doubt, and when he makes contact with his wild flails he should get the foul, but penalizing him or anybody for moving a body part and not making contact I just don't buy. James Harden worked hard to practice unnatural body movements to maximize fouls should he be getting called for them?
In that Clippers game where Green didn't kick Griffin ... DeAndre Jordan hit Shaun Livingston across his body in a very dangerous way when Livingston was going for a dunk and had Livingston not abandoned the dunk attempt to brace for the impact he could have been seriously injured, and Griffin hit Iguodala on the head. They were called common fouls which I'm fine with ... but if you replace Jordan or Griffin with Green they are flagrant fouls and that I think is wrong. Officiating should be clear and it should be consistent.

I have no issue with Shaqtin a fool, it's funny and I definitely like that they point out the mistakes the refs make ... but it does seem that Shaq targets McGee which isn't cool (not that McGee hasn't done some dumb stuff).

yep. Harden pulls non-basketball plays multiple times a game, he should be called for them.

Sly Guy
03-03-2017, 02:16 PM
I dislike both sides I think the warriors are cry baby's and I dislike Green ever so much ..

I also dislike Shaq he is awful on TV he bring nothing to the table when it comes to basketball and cries like a BIG baby if someone makes fun of him classy bully mentally.

Shaq has a history of feuds with scrub centers perking ,Dampier and now Jm ....he also refuses to give credit to the Gasol's of the world just because they aren't athletes.Something is seriously wrong with him.

he's still wrapped up in his legacy, still wants to be remembered as one of the greatest ever, and he's now on TV, giving him a chance to downplay his modern-day peers and their accomplishments. At least that's my take. He only ever seems to pick on bigs, and that would be the reason that makes the most sense to me.

But really, what shaq's done for years on this is simply just bullying. Javale is never going to challenge shaq's place in history. So for Shaq to go out, get into a twitter feud and say **** like 'you'll only be remembered for shaqtin' a fool' that's really harsh from a guy sitting on the sidelines.

Trash talk is part of basketball, I love talking smack on the court, and I love it when people talk smack right back. To me, it's part of the game. That's why when I hear stuff like draymond going off on pierce about his 'farewell tour', I don't mind it as much. But Shaq's different. There's no outlet for Javale to fire back in the same way, Shaq's voice as a TV personality is heard more often and more loudly than JaVale's, and that's why I can see JaVale being pissed about it.

And the inside the nba segment where they addressed the issue, the turtling act of Shaq 'just having fun', 'able to take a joke' angle smacked of a man-child Trump-esque excuse. His intent might have been humour (dubious), but the simply fact is if your actions caused someone else grief, the decent thing to do is apologize. I mean, regardless of intent, the outcome was the same-a pissed off JaVale. To see Shaq flop around like that trying to deflect made me a little sick to my stomach and made me lose a lot of respect for him.

ALL THAT BEING SAID:
JaVale is a puss for having others fight his battles for him. I'd ignore it as best I could. If it bugged me enough, I'd start firing back in the media, or even clock Shaq one after a game. Suspension or fines be damned, if a dude is on my back for years driving me batshit crazy, I'd want to take care of the problem myself. See if shaq's gonna pick on you next time when he's having trouble explaining the shiner you gave him for his next national TV appearance.

My $0.02

Saddletramp
03-03-2017, 02:58 PM
haha, I don't know where the hell you're from but yes, that would be saying it to his face

What? So Pierce has to enter the game illegally (so he gets ejected and hurts his team) all while

nevermind. What a ****ing stupid thing to say.

I'm not a homer, you're a hater, you know its hella obvious to spot a hater, right? lol

Just as easy to point out a homer, even when they say that they're not. Look, I don't "hate" any of those guys, I just think Green is as unlikable a guy in the NBA as you can get right now. He's on your team and you're a homer, I get it. But the amount of garbage he says/does is just on another level.

Vinylman
03-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Anyone that defends Green is a dope... he brings it upon himself and simply put he cost the Dubs a championship last year... no amount of hand wringing with elaborate AS and doublespeak is going to change that.

I think Scoots said it... when his skills start eroding or he is no longer on the perfect roster / system it will be a rapid decline and people won't put up with him.

As for Shaq... he has always been a dick so why anyone would be surprised is beyond me.

As for McGee... he has always been an underachieving loser who only semi-performs in contract years. I will never feel sorry for a guy who has made $53 million playing mediocre basketball at best

Hawkeye15
03-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Anyone that defends Green is a dope... he brings it upon himself and simply put he cost the Dubs a championship last year... no amount of hand wringing with elaborate AS and doublespeak is going to change that.

I think Scoots said it... when his skills start eroding or he is no longer on the perfect roster / system it will be a rapid decline and people won't put up with him.

As for Shaq... he has always been a dick so why anyone would be surprised is beyond me.

As for McGee... he has always been an underachieving loser who only semi-performs in contract years. I will never feel sorry for a guy who has made $53 million playing mediocre basketball at best

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mcgee+runs+the+wrong+way&view=detail&mid=67DD7A01E1F4F99E107167DD7A01E1F4F99E1071&FORM=VIRE

nastynice
03-03-2017, 03:32 PM
What? So Pierce has to enter the game illegally (so he gets ejected and hurts his team) all while

nevermind. What a ****ing stupid thing to say.

Just as easy to point out a homer, even when they say that they're not. Look, I don't "hate" any of those guys, I just think Green is as unlikable a guy in the NBA as you can get right now. He's on your team and you're a homer, I get it. But the amount of garbage he says/does is just on another level.

He can do whatever he wants, but talking back to someone from the sideline won't get you suspended. Learn nba rules

If you think I'm a homer, not only does that mean you don't know what a homer is, also probably means you yourself are homer without knowing it.

But I guess that's YOUR problem to deal with :cool:

Saddletramp
03-03-2017, 04:10 PM
He can do whatever he wants, but talking back to someone from the sideline won't get you suspended. Learn nba rules

This convo keeps getting dumber. Of course he can talk, but you're saying that he said it to his face and Pierce didn't do anything (we heard Green's loud annoying mouth due to the hoop mic, didn't hear Pierce's.). What's the next step? Fighting?

If you think I'm a homer, not only does that mean you don't know what a homer is, also probably means you yourself are homer without knowing it.

But I guess that's YOUR problem to deal with :cool:

Cool. I've seen enough of your posts to come to my conclusion. Usually, when people refer to the team like they're on it with a "I hope we get another top free agent this summer!" then they're a homer. But whatever.

nastynice
03-03-2017, 05:42 PM
This convo keeps getting dumber. Of course he can talk, but you're saying that he said it to his face and Pierce didn't do anything (we heard Green's loud annoying mouth due to the hoop mic, didn't hear Pierce's.). What's the next step? Fighting?

Cool. I've seen enough of your posts to come to my conclusion. Usually, when people refer to the team like they're on it with a "I hope we get another top free agent this summer!" then they're a homer. But whatever.

I know it keeps getting dumber because you keep trying to act like you're too dumb to understand what I'm saying.

He said it to pierce's face, I dunno what type a vag *** neighborhood you grew up in, but that's how you say something to someone directly

nastynice
03-03-2017, 05:43 PM

Haha, ok, so basically you don't know what a homer is. Makes sense. It's all good

Saddletramp
03-03-2017, 05:52 PM
I know it keeps getting dumber because you keep trying to act like you're too dumb to understand what I'm saying.

He said it to pierce's face, I dunno what type a vag *** neighborhood you grew up in, but that's how you say something to someone directly

I guess I grew up in the vag *** neighborhood where I wasn't playing PROFESSIONAL ****ING BASKETBALL. Pierce wasn't on the court, Green was. That's not to his face, literally or figuratively.

Draymond talking **** to a guy well past his prime who wasn't getting into the game made him the dope (actually kicking men in the nuts and starting **** with college players makes him a dope, this just adds to the Douche Legend). There was nothing Pierce could do at that moment besides talk back (which he probably did). Tweeting about it later was lame but hey, 2017 and stuff.

Saddletramp
03-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Haha, ok, so basically you don't know what a homer is. Makes sense. It's all good

You know what they say about the first step, brah.

tredigs
03-03-2017, 06:15 PM
I guess I grew up in the vag *** neighborhood where I wasn't playing PROFESSIONAL ****ING BASKETBALL. Pierce wasn't on the court, Green was. That's not to his face, literally or figuratively.

Draymond talking **** to a guy well past his prime who wasn't getting into the game made him the dope (actually kicking men in the nuts and starting **** with college players makes him a dope, this just adds to the Douche Legend). There was nothing Pierce could do at that moment besides talk back (which he probably did). Tweeting about it later was lame but hey, 2017 and stuff.
Nothing Pierce could do but talk back? Lmfao well NO **** you dunce. Hence the phrase ****-talk. For the record, they played on the court against each other minutes later, in case you thought some monumental throwdown was coming. Pierce has a history of trash-talking with Green, in case that's news to you.

Fanboys here picking up on inter-player commentary for their hate now. ****ing classic. Let me guess, you also hate it how all these guys are friends now-a-days, right?

Saddletramp
03-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Nothing Pierce could do but talk back? Lmfao well NO **** you dunce. Hence the phrase ****-talk. For the record, they played on the court against each other minutes later, in case you thought some monumental throwdown was coming. Pierce has a history of trash-talking with Green, in case that's news to you.

Fanboys here picking up on inter-player commentary for their hate now. ****ing classic. Let me guess, you also hate it how all these guys are friends now-a-days, right?

For what record? The made up one that fits your narrative record? He didn't play in that game.

CLOWNT

tredigs
03-03-2017, 06:56 PM
For what record? The made up one that fits your narrative record? He didn't play in that game.

CLOWNT

Lol OK fair enough, I was just assuming PP would have stepped on the court. I was watching the game and heard the talk, but to be fair PP is so inconsequential these days you don't notice him if he plays or not. Regardless, you do not understand the notion of ****-talk? Seeing as you engage in it daily, I would assume so, yes? These two have gone at it for years. PP found out that everybody and their mother heard Draymond, so he went on twitter for his rebuttal 4 hours later. The only ***** in this situation is him.

Saddletramp
03-03-2017, 07:19 PM
Lol OK fair enough, I was just assuming PP would have stepped on the court. I was watching the game and heard the talk, but to be fair PP is so inconsequential these days you don't notice him if he plays or not. Regardless, you do not understand the notion of ****-talk? Seeing as you engage in it daily, I would assume so, yes? These two have gone at it for years. PP found out that everybody and their mother heard Draymond, so he went on twitter for his rebuttal 4 hours later. The only ***** in this situation is him.

Of course I'm ok with **** talking. To do it to a guy on the bench who won't get in the game that has skins on the wall like Pierce does though is pretty lame. Somewhat disrespectful, too but that's kinda on PP for not retiring earlier. And of course the whole "said it to his face thing" is stupid, and that's what this has delved into.

Plus, this all happened at the same time some Warriors were telling Shaq to back off of JaVale so the timing was weird.

nastynice
03-04-2017, 05:23 AM

Oh don't guess, you did. If someone is trashing on you 10 ft away and you do nothing but sit there and let them, who you gonna be mad at, them or yourself?

The answer should be yourself

That is what's known as saying something figuratively to someone's face. Now you know something new

Saddletramp
03-04-2017, 06:57 AM
Oh don't guess, you did. If someone is trashing on you 10 ft away and you do nothing but sit there and let them, who you gonna be mad at, them or yourself?

The answer should be yourself

That is what's known as saying something figuratively to someone's face. Now you know something new

You got me, I didn't grow up playing professional basketball. Maybe I'm the only one here who didn't.

You still don't get it.

This is ****ing stupid.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Garbage.

Not surprised.

Can't keep succumbing to your level.

PM me when you think you have a clue and I'll still tell you why you're massively ****ing ignorant to this conversation.

Not your fault, homers gonna homer.

Stop being a homer.

Stil garbage.

Still not surprised.

ewing
03-04-2017, 07:12 AM
This

How do you know he's not dumb? Maybe he is just dumb as a rock

nastynice
03-04-2017, 04:38 PM
You got me, I didn't grow up playing professional basketball. Maybe I'm the only one here who didn't.

You still don't get it.

This is ****ing stupid.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Garbage.

Not surprised.

Can't keep succumbing to your level.

PM me when you think you have a clue and I'll still tell you why you're massively ****ing ignorant to this conversation.

Not your fault, homers gonna homer.

Stop being a homer.

Stil garbage.

Still not surprised.

haha, nice post

haterrrrr
turn your head round
lay on the ground
you been robbed ;)

Saddletramp
03-04-2017, 07:10 PM
haha, nice post

haterrrrr
turn your head round
lay on the ground
you been robbed ;)

Yeah, that was a little out there. Even for me.

lol, please
03-05-2017, 05:19 PM
I honestly get it the warriors cry alot

:confused:

The warrriors have thick skin and win with class, excuses never come from the blue and gold.

cmellofan15
03-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Yeah, except that's absolutely untrue

KB24PG16
03-05-2017, 06:42 PM
if I'm mcgee i would let my play speak for itself, he's just making himself look worse begging shaq to stop, thats exactly what shaq wants. good for durant standing up for a teammate but the execution was just turrible. there was no need for the warriors to ask tnt to stop. you're making your whole franchise look soft. maybe the matt barnes signing will help that

lol, please
03-05-2017, 07:22 PM

Seeing that Twitter exchange is pathetic. Shaq needs to.stick to being an ex player who pretends to be a national analyst. I have to imagine TNT is going to have words with him about that. And hopefully he does physically go after Javale if they see each other. Won't have to listen to his nonsensical takes on TNT any longer after that.

:laugh:

cmellofan15
03-05-2017, 09:30 PM
if I'm mcgee i would let my play speak for itself, he's just making himself look worse begging shaq to stop, thats exactly what shaq wants. good for durant standing up for a teammate but the execution was just turrible. there was no need for the warriors to ask tnt to stop. you're making your whole franchise look soft. maybe the matt barnes signing will help that

take it from a nuggets fan...if javale let his play speak for him, everyone would think that he's an idiot.

Saddletramp
03-06-2017, 02:01 AM
:laugh:

If I said half the things to you that tre has said to me, I'd be permabanned. I would call you a hypocrite for laughing at what normally sends you crying to the mods but instead I'll just laugh to myself and roll my eyes like I do with 90% of your posts. Wonder which championship level team you'll be cheering for when the Warriors stop being the top team.

nastynice
03-06-2017, 03:25 PM
damn bro, ten days later you're still on full hate mode?

Does it ever stop? Or is it like Harden's flopping?

Saddletramp
03-06-2017, 03:41 PM
I dropped it, you brought it back up. Dropped it again, your boy brought it back up. Sorry for responding to people who can't let it go.

But yeah, whatever.

cmellofan15
03-06-2017, 03:48 PM
Lmao when did warriors fans get so sensitive? It's just a game at the end of the day

nastynice
03-06-2017, 03:56 PM
I dropped it, you brought it back up. Dropped it again, your boy brought it back up. Sorry for responding to people who can't let it go.

But yeah, whatever.

Ok, yea, so basically you're saying its like Harden's flopping. You coulda just said that.

Speaking of can't let it go, who even started this thread to begin with? And did said person start to discuss basketball, or did they start it cuz the hate is too hard to control?

snowflake :)

Saddletramp
03-06-2017, 04:10 PM
Ok, yea, so basically you're saying its like Harden's flopping. You coulda just said that.

Speaking of can't let it go, who even started this thread to begin with? And did said person start to discuss basketball, or did they start it cuz the hate is too hard to control?

Lol, you complain that I won't let it go then complain that I started it. This is why you're a homer. The team you root for did some dopey things one day, I comment on it (rather harshly) and you defend, defend, defend. Any other team and you're nowhere to be found; "your" team? Always here. And you won't let it go. Sorry you get so triggered.

snowflake :)

JaVale's here? Also, I don't think you know what a snowflake is in this connotation.

Oh, a smiley. Clever. Guess that's the end of it.

nastynice
03-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Lol, you complain that I won't let it go then complain that I started it. This is why you're a homer. The team you root for did some dopey things one day, I comment on it (rather harshly) and you defend, defend, defend. Any other team and you're nowhere to be found; "your" team? Always here. And you won't let it go. Sorry you get so triggered.

JaVale's here? Also, I don't think you know what a snowflake is in this connotation.

Oh, a smiley. Clever. Guess that's the end of it.

Haha, you done lost it

KB24PG16
03-07-2017, 04:58 PM
take it from a nuggets fan...if javale let his play speak for him, everyone would think that he's an idiot.

then he and kd really shouldn't be offended when shaq clowns on him then lol

tredigs
03-07-2017, 08:48 PM
If I said half the things to you that tre has said to me, I'd be permabanned. I would call you a hypocrite for laughing at what normally sends you crying to the mods but instead I'll just laugh to myself and roll my eyes like I do with 90% of your posts. Wonder which championship level team you'll be cheering for when the Warriors stop being the top team.

To be fair, I get trolled all the time as well and have never reported a post (never would). I've been infracted/banned at times though. And certainly earned them. I'm more forward/crass with you than most because you troll the Warriors regularly. I don't hold a grudge though, keeps it fun if there's legitimacy behind it.

tredigs
03-07-2017, 08:54 PM
then he and kd really shouldn't be offended when shaq clowns on him then lol

There is no player who would not eventually get fed up if an ex player made it a prerogative to showcase all of your stupid plays on the court in a National TV segment for years on end. To me I'm torn because it's a funny segment most of the time, but it did reach a point of "OK Shaq, we get it" eventually. It's not as if he ever had a good word to say about Javale to soften the blow or make it feel like light hearted fun. Dude just straight made fun of a professional ball player for half a decade straight. It's a sticky situation and I like that McGee fired back.

Saddletramp
03-07-2017, 10:24 PM
To be fair, I get trolled all the time as well and have never reported a post (never would). I've been infracted/banned at times though. And certainly earned them. I'm more forward/crass with you than most because you troll the Warriors regularly. I don't hold a grudge though, keeps it fun if there's legitimacy behind it.

I think it's less trolling the Warriors and more calling out Green (and some of the others occasionally) for saying/doing stupid ****. Kinda like the JaVale stuff, do less stupid ****, get less flak.

Speaking of......

There is no player who would not eventually get fed up if an ex player made it a prerogative to showcase all of your stupid plays on the court in a National TV segment for years on end. To me I'm torn because it's a funny segment most of the time, but it did reach a point of "OK Shaq, we get it" eventually. It's not as if he ever had a good word to say about Javale to soften the blow or make it feel like light hearted fun. Dude just straight made fun of a professional ball player for half a decade straight. It's a sticky situation and I like that McGee fired back.

See, I don't mind that JaVale fired back (I would've sooner), it's that Durant and Kerr got involved. I get standing up for your guy, but it just seemed weak to me in this situation like he had to have some studs stand up for him (that's what the scrawny kid does in the playground whereas JaVale isn't the scrawny kid, just the boneheaded one). And I had a problem that it blew up to what it became and people were accusing Shaq of racism. Oh, and mothers got involved. I think the whole thing was just silly, these are grown-*** men. Shaq is a goofy personality that does a goofy segment. He clowns on people when they give him something to clown on. Don't wanna be clowned, don't go clowning. I saw the other day that they were showing old video of Shaq doing dumb things, he was just laughing it off. To let it eat away at you for years is telling.

And Shaq has gone overboard with it (but again, if the shoe fits......) and he did take it to another level in the tweet stuff (he shoulda said what I just said, "don't go clowning and you won't get clowned"). It just seemed very snowflakey. I wonder if JaVale ever privately talked to him. Probably wouldn't have mattered,though, but maybe Shaq woulda backed off(?).

Man, all this clown talk is making me sound like you. Insert clown smiley.

nastynice
03-08-2017, 01:23 AM
racism?? what the hell? The only possible thing that coulda been taken as racist was Javale calling shaq a coon, haha, but that's not really racist.

Saddletramp
03-08-2017, 05:34 AM
racism?? what the hell? The only possible thing that coulda been taken as racist was Javale calling shaq a coon, haha, but that's not really racist.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2017/01/javale-mcgee-accuses-shaq-of-cooning-in-vicious-tweet

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.www.complex.com/sports/2017/02/javale-mcgee-mom-goes-off-shaq-bullying-son

"He is bullying men of color," she said. "When you bully men of color who play your same position…we as a society have to stop condoning ignorant behavior. And yes, as African-Americans, we have always had individuals who will sell out their communities for two barrels of rum. This is straight-up black-on-black oppression."

Maybe it's just moron on moron oppression? One guy does stupid things, another guy (who has a history of ****ing around) points them out for laughs. It's not like Shaq is pranking JaVale or setting him up for boneheaded plays, he's just pointing out his boneheaded plays just like any other player. Difference is, JaVale makes more boneheaded plays than everyone else combined, it seems.

Sometimes, it's not who you are but what you say/do that draws ire/laughs.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/24/shaquille-oneals-violation-of-javale-mcgee-is-much-deeper-than-basketball/amp/

Basically, he's saying that if someone is a complete moron, but they're black, they shouldn't be picked on by a black person or the person picking on the moron (who happens to be black) is an Uncle Tom. ****ing ludicrous and racist in its own right.

Does anyone really think that Shaq is picking on JaVale because JaVale is black? Or is it because JaVale has done a bunch of dumb **** in his career? And if one is not allowed to make fun of someone based solely on the color of ones skin, isn't that racism?

I just googled a bunch of stuff that I really don't feel comfortable sharing in regards to this subject matter. Suffice to say, there was some racism going on and I'm sure each side thought that they were right when they were pointing to each other.

ewing
03-08-2017, 07:09 AM
I heard the Diesel was in the Klan

nastynice
03-08-2017, 11:39 AM
http://www.complex.com/sports/2017/01/javale-mcgee-accuses-shaq-of-cooning-in-vicious-tweet

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.www.complex.com/sports/2017/02/javale-mcgee-mom-goes-off-shaq-bullying-son

Maybe it's just moron on moron oppression? One guy does stupid things, another guy (who has a history of ****ing around) points them out for laughs. It's not like Shaq is pranking JaVale or setting him up for boneheaded plays, he's just pointing out his boneheaded plays just like any other player. Difference is, JaVale makes more boneheaded plays than everyone else combined, it seems.

Sometimes, it's not who you are but what you say/do that draws ire/laughs.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mercurynews.com/2017/02/24/shaquille-oneals-violation-of-javale-mcgee-is-much-deeper-than-basketball/amp/

Basically, he's saying that if someone is a complete moron, but they're black, they shouldn't be picked on by a black person or the person picking on the moron (who happens to be black) is an Uncle Tom. ****ing ludicrous and racist in its own right.

Does anyone really think that Shaq is picking on JaVale because JaVale is black? Or is it because JaVale has done a bunch of dumb **** in his career? And if one is not allowed to make fun of someone based solely on the color of ones skin, isn't that racism?

I just googled a bunch of stuff that I really don't feel comfortable sharing in regards to this subject matter. Suffice to say, there was some racism going on and I'm sure each side thought that they were right when they were pointing to each other.

Man that **** ain't racist, the **** is you talking about?

Shaq got on Javale's case, Javale told him to shut that **** down, I don't see anything all that extraordinary here.

Outside of a warrior hater looking for another reason to hate he warriors :)

Do you hope we meet in the playoffs as much as I do? lol

Saddletramp
03-08-2017, 03:22 PM
How is

All right, whatever you say.

nastynice
03-08-2017, 03:26 PM
I'll take that as a no ;)

LA_1
03-09-2017, 03:37 AM
I just can't stand that donkey draymond.

****ing draydonkey green.

nastynice
03-09-2017, 04:02 AM

He's my favorite player in the league.

ewing
03-09-2017, 10:38 AM

that you, Gordon Ramsey :rolleyes:

LA_1
03-10-2017, 03:51 PM
that you, gordon ramsey :rolleyes:

it's rawwwwwww!!!

TrueFan420
03-10-2017, 05:48 PM
See, I don't mind that JaVale fired back (I would've sooner), it's that Durant and Kerr got involved. I get standing up for your guy, but it just seemed weak to me in this situation like he had to have some studs stand up for him

Here's the thing though you are assuming he went to them and asked them. His teammates and coach saw what has been going on and that he finally responded. They then chose to speak on the situation because he is their teammate/player. I highly doubt, though we will never know, that he went to them and asked them to say something.

Saddletramp
03-10-2017, 08:23 PM
Here's the thing though you are assuming he went to them and asked them. His teammates and coach saw what has been going on and that he finally responded. They then chose to speak on the situation because he is their teammate/player. I highly doubt, though we will never know, that he went to them and asked them to say something.

I'm not assuming anything and I never thought that he asked them to stand up for him.

ETA: I re-read my post. When I said that it was weak that he had to have someone stand up for him I didn't mean that he literally had to have others stand up for him, I meant that in the situation, others had to stand up for him to make it legitimate. If it was just JaVale finally telling Shaq to **** off then cool. I'd have done the same years ago. But it seems weak that it got so out of hand that Kerr and Durant got involved. He might not have asked for their help but if nothing else, they saw the guy taking Shaq's big bad words too harshly and felt that they had to inject their say in it.

TrueFan420
03-10-2017, 09:29 PM
I'm not assuming anything and I never thought that he asked them to stand up for him.

ETA: I re-read my post. When I said that it was weak that he had to have someone stand up for him I didn't mean that he literally had to have others stand up for him, I meant that in the situation, others had to stand up for him to make it legitimate. If it was just JaVale finally telling Shaq to **** off then cool. I'd have done the same years ago. But it seems weak that it got so out of hand that Kerr and Durant got involved. He might not have asked for their help but if nothing else, they saw the guy taking Shaq's big bad words too harshly and felt that they had to inject their say in it.
For sure. Thanks for clarifying.

I don't think that's why they said anything. I think they said it purely cause he's their teammate/player. Has nothing to do with how he handles his confrontation with Shaq. Though I did get to a stupid level.

I think they saw what we all saw. McGee got tired of Shaq talking ish. Not just once or twice but over the course of his career. Don't care if it's warranted or not. He got tired of it. And agreed I'd have said something long ago.

It was clear he's over it. They prob just wanted to support him. God knows I've gone to bat for my teammate and coach over far less or public comments. I think you're making more of their interjections than needed.

lol, please
03-10-2017, 10:14 PM
Man that **** ain't racist, the **** is you talking about?

Shaq got on Javale's case, Javale told him to shut that **** down, I don't see anything all that extraordinary here.

Outside of a warrior hater looking for another reason to hate he warriors :)

Do you hope we meet in the playoffs as much as I do? lol
Honestly the Rockets are a threat, they have been, more than even Saddletramp thinks probably, so be careful what you wish for, they probably end up being more difficult to get by than the Spurs because of their brand of basketball, and we always end up playing them. If we get through the Spurs and Rockets, the only team that stands in front of a championship are the Raptors.

Saddletramp
03-10-2017, 10:57 PM
For sure. Thanks for clarifying.

I don't think that's why they said anything. I think they said it purely cause he's their teammate/player. Has nothing to do with how he handles his confrontation with Shaq. Though I did get to a stupid level.

I think they saw what we all saw. McGee got tired of Shaq talking ish. Not just once or twice but over the course of his career. Don't care if it's warranted or not. He got tired of it. And agreed I'd have said something long ago.

It was clear he's over it. They prob just wanted to support him. God knows I've gone to bat for my teammate and coach over far less or public comments. I think you're making more of their interjections than needed.

Probably.

But that Draymond though......, :angry: