PDA

View Full Version : Would Miami Knicks win the ECF this Season?

Dade County
02-13-2017, 07:08 PM
Sorry, copying the other thread i saw LoL

& these two fan bases naturally hate each other, so I though combining these two teams would be fun.

Head Coach: Spo
Asst Coach: Jeff Hornacek

Team Mindset: HEAT Culture

Dragon, Rose, B Jennings
D Waiters, Tyler Johnson, Courtney Lee,
Melo, (Waiters, J Johnson, Tyler Johnson, can also fill backup SF roles)
Porzingis, J Johnson,
Whiteside, Noah, Willie Reed

HEAT have lots of players that arenít even playing right now, so I left them off.

If one of the starting bigs get into foul trouble, Noah can step in, but I really rather J Johnson come in, and Miami play small (this is only if Whiteside or Kp get into early foul trouble); other then that, they will keep both bigs in and dominate the paint.

This team gives Melo what he needs, two bigs that can cover his defensive mistakes. The Dragon will feed the bigs, and Waiters crawls back into a shell being surround by players that will get the ball more then him LoL

nastynice
02-13-2017, 07:12 PM
I'm going lebron til someone proves me wrong...

Dade County
02-13-2017, 07:24 PM
I'm going lebron til someone proves me wrong...

I don't blame you.

But Lbj, would have to depend on his jumper for most of the game. Basically if the team buy's into the HEAT culture & they can force teams off the 3 point line and have them settle for mid range jumpers (because of the two bigs in the paint, deterring players from driving to the basket), I can see the Miami Knicks making a series out of it.

j-bay
02-13-2017, 10:46 PM
Nevermind thought you were talking about the real life Heat

JasonJohnHorn
02-13-2017, 11:28 PM
I'm pretty sure the Cleveland Warriors would destroy them ;-)

sep11ie
02-14-2017, 12:03 AM
This is why I am about done with PSD.

FlashBolt
02-14-2017, 12:06 AM
Can we make a thread about the color of our poop for the day? That would be more interesting.

eso
02-14-2017, 07:34 AM
Can we make a thread about the color of our poop for the day? That would be more interesting.

Mine was green..

Spinach Goat Curry for dinner last night.

KnickNyKnick
02-14-2017, 10:20 AM
LoL....

The Boston Spurs would destroy both those teams and reverse green poop back to spinach

OlivaThor
02-14-2017, 12:44 PM
No problem with the similar thread. I am not sold on Waiters-Melo-Porzingis in the playoffs. Stacked bench PG and C possitions but healthy Cavs and Raptors would still be favorites IMO

Dade County
02-14-2017, 07:56 PM
No problem with the similar thread. I am not sold on Waiters-Melo-Porzingis in the playoffs. Stacked bench PG and C possitions but healthy Cavs and Raptors would still be favorites IMO

I think Melo would do fine, but Waiters would always be trying to prove himself by jacking up shots (even though Waiters is actually playing really good for Miami now).

And Kp playing alongside Whiteside and having Dragic dish him the ball, he'll do fine. He would stretch the floor, get easy reb's and have easy put backs.

I see them destroying the Raps to be honest, but the Cav's on the other hand, idk.