9:00PM

Pelicans @ Suns
9:00PM

Hawks @ Trailblazers
10:30PM
TNT

kdspurman
02-13-2017, 09:23 PM
Apparently the Pacers fans were chanting "We don't miss you" while Kawhi was shooting FT's... Weird stuff, considering he was barely a Pacer

More-Than-Most
02-13-2017, 09:37 PM
Apparently the Pacers fans were chanting "We don't miss you" while Kawhi was shooting FT's... Weird stuff, considering he was barely a Pacer

well to be fair who needs him when you have a top 7 player in all the NBA in George per PSD :laugh:

kdspurman
02-13-2017, 10:17 PM
well to be fair who needs him when you have a top 7 player in all the NBA in George per PSD :laugh:

Haha... It's unfortunate the injury George had but yea. Some would still take him over Kawhi

tp13baby
02-13-2017, 10:18 PM
Without Gallo, Arthur, Mudiay, Chandler, Faried and Plumlee, a ton of run for the young guy especially Hernangomez. As long as we compete that's a win for me.

zn23
02-13-2017, 10:26 PM
Jokic already has 4 assists and 7 rebounds. Making his presence felt.

kdspurman
02-13-2017, 10:29 PM
NBA Record 20th straight winning seasons... I'll take it

zn23
02-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Jokic is on the bench... I expect the Warriors to make a huge run and probably take the lead.

tp13baby
02-13-2017, 10:37 PM
Without Gallo, Arthur, Mudiay, Chandler, Faried and Plumlee, a ton of run for the young guy especially Hernangomez. As long as we compete that's a win for me.

And we put up 42 which is GS worst, Juancho with 11 after 1. He is the reason Gallo is still on the market.

More-Than-Most
02-13-2017, 10:39 PM
I will say this... It must really suck to be a sixer hater knowing all the hate we got for years and it was justifiable but again we are better than most of the bottom teams and some mid tier teams without Embiid/Simmons our 2 future stars and OKA lol.... Super Dario/Sauce/TLC/Noel/Covington are all guys any team would kill for... Where the hell is the Noel hate now? The dude is ****ing ridiculous and like most sixer fans said on the defensive end is one of the best defenders in basketball.

zn23
02-13-2017, 10:43 PM
Nuggets managed to maintain their lead with Jokic on the bench. That's huge. When they played in Cleveland, as soon Jokic went out the wheels came off.

tp13baby
02-13-2017, 10:47 PM
Nuggets managed to maintain their lead with Jokic on the bench. That's huge. When they played in Cleveland, as soon Jokic went out the wheels came off.

It's beautiful when they let Murray run the point without Barton on the floor. Jamal can be a top scoring point guard in this league.

More-Than-Most
02-13-2017, 10:49 PM
you just need to stop that 1 massive push by the warriors... in coming 29-6 run with 7 curry 3s.

tp13baby
02-13-2017, 10:57 PM
you just need to stop that 1 massive push by the warriors... in coming 29-6 run with 7 curry 3s.

Harris has him locked... for now.

zn23
02-13-2017, 10:59 PM
This is unbelievable...

zn23
02-13-2017, 11:01 PM
Jokic statline:

6 points, 12 rebounds, 8 asts. 2 steals. only 1 turnover and a staggering +26.

Yet DeAndre Jordan was voted in the all-star game...

zn23
02-13-2017, 11:05 PM
I'm telling you, Jokic has been on a mission to make a mockery out of everyone who voted for DeAndre Jordan over him. He was insulted that DeAndre Jordan, who has a very limited skillset, was voted into the all-star game over him.

tp13baby
02-13-2017, 11:23 PM
Denver Nuggets are the worst team out of half and tonight is no different.

Tony Brothers calling this weak **** on Jokic. Neither were fouls in the NBA.

tp13baby
02-13-2017, 11:35 PM
Saric is going to be good. Brogdon looks like he will be a solid role piece. Simmons will be a stud. Jamal Murray will be the best scorer of the draft.

JAZZNC
02-13-2017, 11:37 PM
Kinda sad this OKC/WAS game is so bad I'd rather watch the dog show.

JAZZNC
02-13-2017, 11:41 PM
I'm telling you, Jokic has been on a mission to make a mockery out of everyone who voted for DeAndre Jordan over him. He was insulted that DeAndre Jordan, who has a very limited skillset, was voted into the all-star game over him.

You are nearing Giannis616253 level bub. We get it, you like the guy and he's a pretty good player.

zn23
02-13-2017, 11:41 PM
Triple Double for Jokic.

zn23
02-13-2017, 11:43 PM
You are nearing Giannis616253 level bub. We get it, you like the guy and he's a pretty good player.

lol

Giannis94
02-13-2017, 11:47 PM

That's because the NFL Mock is going on and I don't wanna get banned in the short term. It's disrespectful on both fronts that you are talkong about Jokic and ZN in regards to Giannis and myself. Just disrespekful.

JAZZNC
02-13-2017, 11:47 PM
lol
That's fine. Let's see what he does when people actually give enough of a crap to start game planning for him and exploiting his weaknesses. He's been pretty good for like a quarter of a season. We'll see where he goes in a few years.

Meanwhile my boys are completely ******** their pants. Really really ugly game. We simply can't compensate for a poor game from Hayward.

tp13baby
02-13-2017, 11:49 PM

I don't know if he is even a Denver fan he is not in our forum. Just appreciate talent?

zn23
02-13-2017, 11:50 PM
I don't know if he is even a Denver fan he is not in our forum. Just appreciate talent?

I'm not. I'm a Jokic fan. I appreciate greatness.

FlashBolt
02-13-2017, 11:51 PM
Funny that today I was just about to say Denver can give Warriors a run for their money but deleted it because I thought maybe but not yet. Jokic is just too good for Draymond to cover. He's Marc Gasol x10 offensively but needs to work on his defense. That's probably why they got Plumlee... With Galo back, Denver can upset the Warriors. Forget about Porzingis/KAT/Embiid... Jokic might be the best one yet.

tp13baby
02-13-2017, 11:53 PM
That's fine. Let's see what he does when people actually give enough of a crap to start game planning for him and exploiting his weaknesses. He's been pretty good for like a quarter of a season. We'll see where he goes in a few years.

Meanwhile my boys are completely ******** their pants. Really really ugly game. We simply can't compensate for a poor game from Hayward.

Haha he has played the best centers in the league great. Rudy, Embiid, deAndre. He was good last year too. I know you don't watch Denver, it's completely obvious Jokic is the only one game planned against.

kdspurman
02-13-2017, 11:56 PM
Funny that today I was just about to say Denver can give Warriors a run for their money but deleted it because I thought maybe but not yet. Jokic is just too good for Draymond to cover. He's Marc Gasol x10 offensively but needs to work on his defense. That's probably why they got Plumlee... With Galo back, Denver can upset the Warriors. Forget about Porzingis/KAT/Embiid... Jokic might be the best one yet.

I put $ on them cause Warriors are playing their 3rd in 4th nights, and the altitude effect. I had no idea Thompson/Livingston would be out tho.

Warriors could still win this thing, u know how they score in bunches

JAZZNC
When Austin ****ing Rivers is out playing your teams All Star it's not going to go well.....damn.

zn23

Gasol plays better defense, but that's about it.

Jokic is better in every other conceivable way.

tp13baby
02-14-2017, 12:01 AM

I wouldn't go that far, we still have bad defense, we get timid in big moments, turnovers, and we shot the hell out of the ball tonight.

Plus side is we are missing 5 players and we have a lot of versatile players. I think we match up better against GS than SA. Still making the playoffs is still so important regardless of getting swept.

FlashBolt
02-14-2017, 12:04 AM
I wouldn't go that far, we still have bad defense, we get timid in big moments, turnovers, and we shot the hell out of the ball tonight.

Plus side is we are missing 5 players and we have a lot of versatile players. I think we match up better against GS than SA. Still making the playoffs is still so important regardless of getting swept.

Bad defense but no one can stop Warriors anyways. Denver matches up very well against the Warriors and with the Plumlee signing, you guys are getting a tough and solid defender. I would sit Mudiay, tbh. Jokic is clearly the best player on that team and Warriors can't stop him.

tp13baby
02-14-2017, 12:05 AM
I put $ on them cause Warriors are playing their 3rd in 4th nights, and the altitude effect. I had no idea Thompson/Livingston would be out tho.

Warriors could still win this thing, u know how they score in bunches

I would put money on them too. Denver is playing with 2 starters 2 bench pieces and rotation players 10-15. GS got beat by the 3 and Curry looked terrible. Draymond didn't do anything either.

FlashBolt
02-14-2017, 12:08 AM
tp13baby, you know more about this than most do. What's the deal with Jokic's sudden explosion? I get that he's taking more shots but did something just happen from point A to point B? He's been an absolute monster the past two months.

zn23
02-14-2017, 12:12 AM
Jokic:

17 points on 7-13, 21 rbs, 12 ast. + 33

Giannis94
02-14-2017, 12:13 AM

tp13baby
02-14-2017, 12:19 AM
tp13baby, you know more about this than most do. What's the deal with Jokic's sudden explosion? I get that he's taking more shots but did something just happen from point A to point B? He's been an absolute monster the past two months.

I give a ton of credit to our GM Tim Connelly, we maybe second to the Spurs for International scouting. Nurkic was/still is good when he cares. Jokic emerged 2 years, the Denver forum raved about his production overseas. Came over last year, didn't play a lot to start the year. But he looked good like this last year, just the offense wasn't surrounded around him. His usage was way less than a lot of the bigs and he took 3rd in ROY. Malone tried Nurkic and Jokic together to start the year. Efficiency we were terrible. Jokic went to Malone and asked to come off the bench. Jokic is the most unselfish player on the team and he was fine with coming off the bench. Nurkic continued to get worse throughout the year, we started becoming a bad team losing to the Nets, Mavs, even Washington when they were horrendous. Jokic was solid throughout though. Malone put him in the starting lineup, focused the offense around him and wala. I think most people think hey he is on a hot streak but I was preaching that Nikola has to be forced to take the torch, he shows how talented he is, but how unselfish he is, he had to be forced, now he looks unreal, but I'm truly not surprised.

Also Juan Hernangomez, I predicted he would go off, and the young man did.

zn23
02-14-2017, 12:25 AM
Imagine if the Spurs drafted Jokic instead of Kyle Anderson...

FlashBolt
02-14-2017, 12:45 AM
Can shoot.
Great FT shooter.
Can run the fastbreak.
Can postup.
Can pass.
Can rebound.

22 years old in a week. NBA is looking real good with all this talent.

Porzingis
Embiid
Jokic
KAT
Gobert
Davis

The center position is actually looking really solid.

zn23
02-14-2017, 12:55 AM
Can shoot.
Great FT shooter.
Can run the fastbreak.
Can postup.
Can pass.
Can rebound.

Porzingis
Embiid
Jokic
KAT
Gobert
Davis

That's the best part about it, the center position is experiencing a kind of renaissance period.

For years we've been stuck with players like Dwight Howard who have no skills whatsoever and getting by on power alone. Now we're seeing this new group redefine the position. A group that can shoot threes, that can pass, that have deep offensive skill sets.

It's beautiful to watch.

tp13baby
02-14-2017, 01:00 AM
Can shoot.
Great FT shooter.
Can run the fastbreak.
Can postup.
Can pass.
Can rebound.

Porzingis
Embiid
Jokic
KAT
Gobert
Davis

Add Myles Turner in there. Vastly underrated and he wouldn't even be the "worst" guy on that lit in my opinion.

Go_NUGGETS
02-14-2017, 03:04 AM

Jokic was invisible at the start of last season...he showed glimpses of being able to run, and shoot the 3 ball, but really played like a development project for first half of the season. It wasn't until around the allstar break, that he really started showing consistency with production--which got him 3rd in ROY voting.

In the olympics, he had a breakout game against team U.S.A, and was practically doing everything on the floor. He helped Serbia get the silver medal behind team USA.

This season, Jokic didn't get adjusted right away, and didn't carry over the momentum that he had at the end of last season. Malone's rotations were definitely a reason for Jokic not finding the rhythm right away. Once Nurkic proved inefficient at handling the ball, Malone had no choice but to insert the productive Jokic into the starting rotation. And Jokic has just been flourishing since then.

When I saw that Jokic was able to shoot the 3, and do fadeaway jumpshots at his heigh in his rookie season last year--I knew he had potential. He's just one of those players who's actually working on that "POTENTIAL".

Lakers + Giants
02-14-2017, 03:15 AM
Can shoot.
Great FT shooter.
Can run the fastbreak.
Can postup.
Can pass.
Can rebound.

Porzingis
Embiid
Jokic
KAT
Gobert
Davis

You forgot to include Zubac...

Don't worry, it's a joke....for now.

kdspurman
02-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Imagine if the Spurs drafted Jokic instead of Kyle Anderson...

Can't strike gold everytime. But man... That wouldve been something

tp13baby
02-14-2017, 10:00 AM
Portland starts Vonleh and Leonard up front, and gets 3 points and 10 boards combined in an overtime loss. They are terrible up front

Vee-Rex
02-14-2017, 12:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4mTF-fVUAAvE26.jpg:large

kdspurman
02-14-2017, 12:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4mTF-fVUAAvE26.jpg:large

won't get old :laugh2:

tredigs
02-14-2017, 02:30 PM
Wow, missed this one but 24 for 50 from 3??? That is an incredible All-Time record setting performance from Denver, against a top-notch 3pt defensive team at that. That's the equivalent of 72 points on 90% from the field from 2. That = blowout. Hats off.

Vee-Rex
02-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Wow, missed this one but 24 for 50 from 3??? That is an incredible All-Time record setting performance from Denver, against a top-notch 3pt defensive team at that. That's the equivalent of 72 points on 90% from the field from 2. That = blowout. Hats off.

Record-breaking night + 1/11 3-point shooting from Curry + no Klay Thompson + 3rd game in 4 nights in a tough arena to play in.

It's a shame how much it takes to blow Golden State out, but it happens. Much props to Denver for their play, though. They've got a promising future.

mgjohnson7851
02-14-2017, 03:42 PM
Record-breaking night + 1/11 3-point shooting from Curry + no Klay Thompson + 3rd game in 4 nights in a tough arena to play in.

It's a shame how much it takes to blow Golden State out, but it happens. Much props to Denver for their play, though. They've got a promising future.
Yeah but it's fairly impressive because it was also Denver's 3rd game in 4 nights and they only dressed 9 players for the game. Down 3 starters.

Vee-Rex
02-14-2017, 03:53 PM
Yeah but it's fairly impressive because it was also Denver's 3rd game in 4 nights and they only dressed 9 players for the game. Down 3 starters.

Not sure being down those starters hurt them in any way last night, especially given the way they were blazing 3's. Mudiay and Chandler are not great 3-point shooters. 16/23 in the first half for a total of 79 points... that probably doesn't happen if they are fully healthy.

Overall Denver is certainly a better team when healthy, but missing those players hardly affected them for last night's beatdown.

NFLAccess
02-14-2017, 10:03 PM
Seems like forever since my Rockets have played. 1 game tomorrow before the all star break this weekend then 1 game next week on Thursday. That's 2 games in over 2 weeks

FlashBolt
02-14-2017, 10:16 PM
https://streamable.com/wu5xb

Holy hell. That's incredible.
Lebron with the no-look pass between wiggin's legs while going high speed... my goodness the level of accuracy and control involved in that.

tredigs
02-14-2017, 10:27 PM
Not convinced he meant to put that through his legs. More likely he just missed and got lucky (extremely bold and frankly bad if not), maybe though. Def has the talent to pull it off.

zn23
02-14-2017, 10:46 PM
Ricky Scrubio just blew by LeBron, had a wide open lay up and then literally threw the ball out of bounds.

FlashBolt
02-14-2017, 11:24 PM
Ricky Scrubio just blew by LeBron, had a wide open lay up and then literally threw the ball out of bounds.

wasn't open. LeBron was about to block that.

More-Than-Most
02-15-2017, 12:22 AM
This is a huge game for the sixers tonight... we need the lakers to beat the kings... that is a win/win for us.

More-Than-Most
02-15-2017, 12:27 AM
Not convinced he meant to put that through his legs. More likely he just missed and got lucky (extremely bold and frankly bad if not), maybe though. Def has the talent to pull it off.

You know who else has that kind of talent? DRuss for the lakers... One day people will praise me and praise jesus for how right we were :nod: I believe.

Vee-Rex
02-15-2017, 01:04 AM
https://streamable.com/wu5xb

Holy hell. That's incredible.
Lebron with the no-look pass between wiggin's legs while going high speed... my goodness the level of accuracy and control involved in that.

Incredible pass. Wiggins was playing halfsies but it looks like he could've just passed it to Korver. KK with the quick release probably would've nailed it.

Btw, Derrick Williams has been great for us so far. Dude is a baller.

Giannis94
02-15-2017, 09:32 AM
Incredible pass. Wiggins was playing halfsies but it looks like he could've just passed it to Korver. KK with the quick release probably would've nailed it.

Btw, Derrick Williams has been great for us so far. Dude is a baller.
I'm glad you guys are winning. We want cleveland.

Hawkeye15
02-15-2017, 04:56 PM

welcome to my life

FlashBolt
02-15-2017, 05:09 PM

9th spot in the seeding gets you a trip to the bahamas...

Vee-Rex
02-15-2017, 05:16 PM

You could hope we lose but I'm guessing reaching the 7th seed would be too unrealistic for you guys, huh?

Jabari going down again might have possibly destroyed your hopes of becoming a contender. He may never be the same. Might want to blow it up and rebuild.

Giannis94
02-15-2017, 05:27 PM
You could hope we lose but I'm guessing reaching the 7th seed would be too unrealistic for you guys, huh?

Jabari going down again might have possibly destroyed your hopes of becoming a contender. He may never be the same. Might want to blow it up and rebuild.
U mad?!?! Were 2-0 sincd he tore it. 7th would not be unrealistic. I just want ghe cavs. Lebron already turned on cleveland once and I wouldn't be shocked when he whips out a bucks jersey underneath his cavs jersey if he gts paid enough $$

The bucks havs as many titles as the cavs so until that changes, don't bother talking smack.

#REKT

Vee-Rex
02-15-2017, 05:50 PM
U mad?!?! Were 2-0 sincd he tore it. 7th would not be unrealistic. I just want ghe cavs. Lebron already turned on cleveland once and I wouldn't be shocked when he whips out a bucks jersey underneath his cavs jersey if he gts paid enough $$

The bucks havs as many titles as the cavs so until that changes, don't bother talking smack.

#REKT

I can feel your pain. It makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Hawkeye15
02-15-2017, 05:54 PM

#REKT

you weren't even alive for the Bucks championship

More-Than-Most
02-15-2017, 09:02 PM
you weren't even alive for the Bucks championship

Lol I am not sure he was alive for the last celtics championship in 2008 to be honest

: )

FlashBolt
02-15-2017, 09:20 PM
you weren't even alive for the bucks championship

lmfao. it's crazy that I'm not sure if he's even trolling anymore.

Scoots
02-16-2017, 03:16 PM
lmfao. it's crazy that I'm not sure if he's even trolling anymore.

Or what? You think he's sincere?!? I guess it's possible.