PDA

View Full Version : Kings Are Back

CousinsEvansDUO
02-11-2017, 02:34 AM
Having recently annihilated Cleveland, Golden State, Boston, Atlanta without Rudy Gay they have proven Rudy Gay is a team killer, he killed The Grizzlies, the Raptors and tried to destroy the kings from within and blame it all on cousins, but the reality is out and its that the kings are a top team without Rudy Gay. Watch out Western Conference #8 Seed the KINGS are back!

FlashBolt
02-11-2017, 02:43 AM
A+ for effort.

JLynn943
02-11-2017, 02:55 AM
I was just thinking of you earlier while reading Giannis94's posts.

Saddletramp
02-11-2017, 03:29 AM
And with them, CousinsEvansDuo is coming back, too.

Watch out, Warriors. You might lose a game in the first round.

Ariza's Better
02-11-2017, 04:02 AM
22 - 32.
Call me when they reach .500

ewing
02-11-2017, 08:16 AM
No doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightybosstone
02-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Right now the Kings are 10 games under .500 and are 2.5 games behind Denver for the 8 seed. Their winning percentage (40.7) is a whopping .5 percent better than their record last year and their point differential (-2.6) is acually 0.1 point worse. They are in the exact same position in the standings as they finished last season (10th).

Sorry OP, but I think they're essentially the same team they were last season. Sacramento is a long ways from "back."

Giannis94
02-11-2017, 10:59 AM
I was just thinking of you earlier while reading Giannis94's posts.

I'll admit that users like you can probably coach better than Jkidd, and our team sucks outside of KD Light (Maker), Broggy, Jabari, and GOAT (Giannis).

Vee-Rex
02-11-2017, 11:34 AM
I love how he skips over the losses as if they just won 4 in a row vs. those teams. A 5-5 record since that Cleveland win = WATCH OUT

Since the Cleveland win they have lost to Indiana, Philly, Phoenix, Houston, and Chicago. Beating Atlanta isn't anything to get excited about, and the Boston win was a bit surprising but doesn't truly mean anything. The wins against Cleveland and Golden State were impressive, but it still took overtime in both of those to do it.

Vee-Rex
02-11-2017, 11:36 AM
I'll admit that users like you can probably coach better than Jkidd, and our team sucks outside of KD Light (Maker), Broggy, Jabari, and GOAT (Giannis).

Is it possible that Jabari was carrying the Bucks all this time and will end up a better player than Giannis?

Giannis94
02-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Is it possible that Jabari was carrying the Bucks all this time and will end up a better player than Giannis?
No. I think there might be a conspiracy in this. Ya see, lebron opts out in 2018. Bucks will ge a higher pick of this and we will have KD Light (Maker), Broggy (Andre Miller clone and top rookie in the class), Giannis (will go down as greatest of all time), Middleton, and Jabari (who still has a lotta potential). This injury will cause jabari's salary to decrease allowing us to spend more than we initially thought on Lebron- opposed to him taking a MLE to play for us, which is what I was expecting to happen.

Also see the 76ers as a likely spot for Lebron. They got nice talent and if Oden Jr ever stays healthy, watch out.

cmellofan15
02-11-2017, 08:33 PM
I've missed cousinsevansduo. The guys currently trolling around psd sometimes think they actually know about basketball for some reason

Sactown
02-11-2017, 09:12 PM
Right now the Kings are 10 games under .500 and are 2.5 games behind Denver for the 8 seed. Their winning percentage (40.7) is a whopping .5 percent better than their record last year and their point differential (-2.6) is acually 0.1 point worse. They are in the exact same position in the standings as they finished last season (10th).

Sorry OP, but I think they're essentially the same team they were last season. Sacramento is a long ways from "back."

With words like that you can cash me ousside homie, how bout dat

lol, please
02-11-2017, 09:19 PM
Having recently annihilated Cleveland, Golden State, Boston, Atlanta without Rudy Gay they have proven Rudy Gay is a team killer, he killed The Grizzlies, the Raptors and tried to destroy the kings from within and blame it all on cousins, but the reality is out and its that the kings are a top team without Rudy Gay. Watch out Western Conference #8 Seed the KINGS are back!
:clap:

Giannis94
02-11-2017, 09:20 PM
This guy is making me a believer. If the kings face the dubs, Kings in 4

Clint Olbrock
02-11-2017, 09:38 PM
They're 6-7 without Gay.. Wouldn't quite put them into the Raptors and Grizzlies category just yet.

They beat the Cavs by 4, the Warriors by 3 and Hawks by 1.. I wouldn't call that annihilation, lol

Plus, as everyone mentioned.. They're still in 10th place and 10 games under .500 lol still 2 1/2 outta 8th.

LA4life24/8
02-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Yeah they might not even make the playoffs and even if they do as a 8 or 7 seed the get knocked out first round

mightybosstone
02-12-2017, 12:44 AM
With words like that you can cash me ousside homie, how bout dat

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not...

Kings Faithful
02-12-2017, 01:36 AM
Why does the one vocal Kings poster on this site have to be CousinsEvansDuo....

R. Johnson#3
02-12-2017, 02:09 AM
While the post is funny, OP is right about Rudy Gay being a team killer. Kings def have a chance to sneak in the 8th seed with him on the sidelines now. Dude is a black hole.

ewing
02-12-2017, 02:16 AM
I can't tell if you're being facetious or not...

i'm thinking facetious- honest question did you spell facetious right or did you need spell check?

mightybosstone
02-12-2017, 08:08 AM
i'm thinking facetious- honest question did you spell facetious right or did you need spell check?
I double checked becore I posted, but I spelled it correctly the first time. But I edit for a living...

Rivera
02-13-2017, 04:03 PM
hahaha yesssssss! I love me some cousinsevans duo I hope the Kings keep winning

We need a Giannis v Cousins thread and see whose better so we can get a thread filled with brewer and cousinsevansduo

ManRam
02-13-2017, 04:18 PM
The West has definitely been put on notice.

Sactown
02-13-2017, 04:36 PM
Honestly the bigger question is, where we ever gone?

FlashBolt
02-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Honestly the bigger question is, where we ever gone?

How about when you guys lost Chris Webber? You guys have been one of the worst NBA teams the past decade...

muelly
02-13-2017, 04:54 PM
No. I think there might be a conspiracy in this. Ya see, lebron opts out in 2018. Bucks will ge a higher pick of this and we will have KD Light (Maker), Broggy (Andre Miller clone and top rookie in the class), Giannis (will go down as greatest of all time), Middleton, and Jabari (who still has a lotta potential). This injury will cause jabari's salary to decrease allowing us to spend more than we initially thought on Lebron- opposed to him taking a MLE to play for us, which is what I was expecting to happen.

Also see the 76ers as a likely spot for Lebron. They got nice talent and if Oden Jr ever stays healthy, watch out.

I need some of what your smoking.

FlashBolt
02-13-2017, 05:00 PM
LMAO, this guy hates on LeBron every chance he gets but secretly wants him on his team. As Delly said, Giannis is a rookie and LeBron is the FINISHED product. If Giannis is half as good as LeBron, he is doing well. Sadly, I think Giannis has a rather undeveloped offensive game. He doesn't take over when they need him to. He should be taking way more shots with Parker out but I feel that when he can't get past you, he doesn't want to take any jump shots. That's a huge hole in his game and there's also the part where he's too passive.

archdevil84
02-13-2017, 05:30 PM
now the only thing we need is for atmosph1er and DomeFavors to return and the group is complete again

Sactown
02-14-2017, 02:01 PM
How about when you guys lost Chris Webber? You guys have been one of the worst NBA teams the past decade...

You clearly don't understand sarcasm