PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about Devin "Microwave" Booker.

kobe4thewinbang
02-08-2017, 09:59 PM
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bookede01.html#all_per_minute

This kid is a scorer. Got some game-winning shots in his repertoire as well. I don't think many Suns fans lurk here or how many folks watch the Suns, but this kid's been impressive.

His range is something else, and dude is dropping 30s on the opposition every other night. He gets hot quick!

Could he win Most Improved? Who's in the running?

It would be disappointing if he's on the Suns forever unless they seriously turn it around. I think he could really help a team looking for a young, long-term first scoring option.

Not saying he's Curry Lite as his 3PT% is not as good as 2PTers, but I think he could improve it.

One Nut Kruk
02-08-2017, 11:24 PM
There is only one Microwave and that is Vinnie Johnson.

More-Than-Most
02-08-2017, 11:37 PM
i dont see what other people see.... i think he is fine but he hasnt impressed me at all.

Scoots
02-08-2017, 11:59 PM
There is only one Microwave and that is Vinnie Johnson.

Indeed.

There is also John "Hot Plate" Williams :)

And if there was going to be a "new" microwave there is one player who scored 37 in just over 9 minutes without a miss and 60 with the ball in his hands just 90 seconds.

ewing
02-09-2017, 12:27 AM
there is only one "captain" kurt hinrich

Mave1002
02-09-2017, 01:01 AM
Kid needs to be next to Russell and Ingram. Should the Lakers retain another top 3 this year, the FO should give Phoenix a call.

Zubac
Randle/Nance Jr.
Ingram
Booker
Russell/Clarkson

KG2TB
02-09-2017, 01:06 AM
i dont see what other people see.... i think he is fine but he hasnt impressed me at all.

The fact that he's only 20 is impressive to me. He already has a lot of ability and still has a ton of room to grow. The future is definitely bright for him.

One Nut Kruk
02-09-2017, 01:26 AM
Admittedly, I'm not as hardcore basketball as most here but from what I've seen of him, he's pretty ****ing good

Bostonjorge
02-09-2017, 02:18 AM
Booker can shoot lights out. I take him over Beal.

KG2TB
02-09-2017, 04:28 AM

In the long run? Definitely.

IndyRealist
02-09-2017, 10:07 AM

Except he doesn't. He looks like he's being force fed shots. He isn't particularly better than he was last year. Certainly not MIP like the OP suggests.

tp13baby
02-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Except he doesn't. He looks like he's being force fed shots. He isn't particularly better than he was last year. Certainly not MIP like the OP suggests.

Schroder and Jokic have both got to be ahead of him just off the top of my head.

If you have seen Booker play he is super unlikeable. Act like a 15 year old girl *****ing at the refs constantly and talking **** all game.