9:00PM

Spurs @ Grizzlies
9:30PM
TNT

Bulls @ Kings
10:30PM

Giannis94
02-06-2017, 09:20 PM
I see you Oden Jr! Anothet great game in the works. We are watching this dude in his prime.

kdspurman
02-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Cavs Wizards.. reminds me of the agent 0 days

tredigs
02-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Wowww Bron. What a choke.

EDIT: But then -- life comes full circle!

Epic comeback.

More-Than-Most
02-06-2017, 10:44 PM
LBJ is a ****ing god

archdevil84
02-06-2017, 10:45 PM
LBJ holy motherfcking **** LOL

Vee-Rex
02-06-2017, 10:46 PM
LMAO game of the year!

tredigs
02-06-2017, 10:46 PM
'Bron missed a WIDE open layup (as in nobody in front of him or behind him or beside him... took 3 steps to boot) to seemingly lose the game. But then he drilled a fadeway bank shot to at least push OT (unless something crazy happens here with 0.3).

Vee-Rex
02-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Cavs Wizards.. reminds me of the agent 0 days

Lol hell yeah, that rivalry was so good

archdevil84
02-06-2017, 10:47 PM
cant wait for wizz vs cavs video from ximo tomorrow to read all the **** warrior and cavs fans are gonna come up with after that choke and then the god shot from bron

More-Than-Most
02-06-2017, 10:48 PM
'Bron missed a WIDE open layup (as in nobody in front of him or behind him or beside him... took 3 steps to boot) to seemingly lose the game. But then he drilled a fadeway bank shot to at least push OT (unless something crazy happens here with 0.3).

Speaking of missed layups... Was it similar to this : )

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/watch-warriors-stephen-curry-cant-convert-game-winning-layup-vs-kings/

FlashBolt
02-06-2017, 10:50 PM

to be fair, I think he surprised himself that he got away with a travel right in front of the refs and it just became an awkward shot after that.

tredigs
02-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Speaking of missed layups... Was it similar to this : )

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/watch-warriors-stephen-curry-cant-convert-game-winning-layup-vs-kings/
Lol no - that was a heavily contested layup. Bron had nobody in his vision and nobody behind him. It was a layup a 3rd grader can't miss.

tredigs
02-06-2017, 10:52 PM
to be fair, I think he surprised himself that he got away with a travel right in front of the refs and it just became an awkward shot after that.

I mean yeah, in reality that is what happened. His travel actually got him more off balance and made it a tougher layup. How they did not call that a travel on what should have been a game winner is another discussion.

archdevil84
02-06-2017, 10:55 PM
nvm this game just got a lot less interesting with no more bron

FlashBolt
02-06-2017, 10:55 PM
welp, the energy from this game just got sucked out with lebron gone.

tredigs
02-06-2017, 10:57 PM
I hate foul-outs.

More-Than-Most
02-06-2017, 10:59 PM
korver big balls hotshot with the ****ing 3.

More-Than-Most
02-06-2017, 10:59 PM
i love KK

archdevil84
02-06-2017, 11:00 PM
god the cavs commentators are so annoying lol

tredigs
02-06-2017, 11:01 PM
god the cavs commentators are so annoying lol

And fumbling over their words non stop. Dude could not figure out how to form a sentence for Korver's corner 3, I was getting 2nd hand embarrassment. Among the worst in the NBA for sure.

FlashBolt
02-06-2017, 11:03 PM
just watch the tnt commentating.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Bradley Beal gonna have the same nightmares Steph Curry did! Most clutch player in the NBA dotted them eyes!!

tredigs
02-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Damn, was for the best that 'Bron fouled out. OT is Kyrie's time for sure.

archdevil84
02-06-2017, 11:08 PM
just watch the tnt commentating.

im watching illegal screens from here in europe lol. dont realy have the luxury of choosing between channels

JAZZNC
02-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Smash central in ATL tonight!!! Hayward with a big time game and it seems Favors finally got the sand out of his vagina and played well...sure he will follow up that great game by dropping a 4pt 5reb game next. That's his moves.

tredigs
02-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Kyrie is a career 98% OT FT shooter. That in itself exemplifies that "clutch" is a thing and he in fact is the most clutch scorer in the game.

Vee-Rex
02-06-2017, 11:12 PM
Wow... that was an incredible game. Cavs pulled it out vs. a white-hot Wizards team.

Dade County
02-06-2017, 11:12 PM
HEAT...

But why not Towns for the last shot:confused:

archdevil84
02-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Heat...

were dragging out another my man! im stil watching :D

archdevil84
02-06-2017, 11:22 PM
11 games! #letsgoheat!!!!!!!!!!!

zn23
02-06-2017, 11:22 PM
11 straight for the Heat. Dragic is ballin.

J_M_B
02-06-2017, 11:35 PM
11 in a row for Miami .. two games out of a playoff spot

We were talking #1 pick a few weeks ago lol

FlashBolt
02-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Waiters has been huge for the Heat.. wish he had some of that for us but I'm happy for him. In other news, this Spurs vs Memphis game right after that Cavs vs Wizards game... LMAO. What a difference.

tredigs
02-07-2017, 01:19 AM
Just seeing that Bron was 2 for his last 31 on game tying or go-ahead 3's with 5 seconds or less in the 4th (or OT).

Turrible.

tredigs
02-07-2017, 01:39 AM
Spurs put up 23 points in the 1st and 4th quarter... combined.

Lakers + Giants
02-07-2017, 01:55 AM
Just seeing that Bron was 2 for his last 31 on game tying or go-ahead 3's with 5 seconds or less in the 4th (or OT).

Turrible.

Had it been Kobe we'd have a **** load of threads on just this topic alone. Saw it all the time :laugh2:

aman_13
02-07-2017, 01:58 AM
Wade pulled the jersey but that wasn't a good pass by Barnes and although this has been said many times, Cousins has to keep his cool. He gets his 16th technical and will now be suspended next game.

More-Than-Most
02-07-2017, 02:40 AM

Turrible.

its because he is a ****ing moron and the NBA is a joke... My man cant shoot yet always settles for that moronic Jordan fade away shot near the 3 point line or the spot up shot 40 feet away instead of driving and it always ends the same way... i get why he does it because of the stupid ******** that a foul isnt a foul in the final seconds of a game but still he cant make that shot... pass it out to anyone else or at least run a damn play... its so infuriating.

FlashBolt
02-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Thing is, LeBron usually makes the right play in clutch situations. It doesn't always turn out successful but dude knows the game and he knows it well. You just gotta live with it. It's going to be Irving with the inbound pass or LeBron running point down the clutch. Tonight was just LeBron's game. Irving stunk it up horribly for four quarters. Lue needs to run more off-ball plays for Irving when he's off. Seems like Bron sets everyone up but Kyrie. I still think a Melo for Love trade works out well for the Cavs AGAINST the Warriors but man, Love was amazing tonight. You can tell he's trying to prove his worth now.

More-Than-Most
02-07-2017, 03:55 AM
I think Love/Melo/Lebron would be more ideal than Kyrie/Lebron/Melo... If only they had the balls to trade kyrie.. Not for melo straight up or anything but say for melo and the knicks first or a 3 team trade or something... It would never happen but they would be foolish to give up the better player in love for melo.

The only reason id suggest this is because of what they can do... If you get melo and keep love you can always sign cp3 in the off season he is a free agent right? Lebron/Love/CP3/Melo is much better than Melo/Lebron/Kyrie.... 3 team trade with something along the lines of... Melo and cp3 to cleveland.... Kyrie to new york and the knicks first to the clippers plus filler.... I dunno... I just think its stupid to trade love for melo right now... melo plus kyrie and their defense would be so lol.

More-Than-Most
02-07-2017, 04:11 AM
Oh... Or

Knicks out- Melo and their first

Clippers out- Cp3 and Blake

Cavs out- Kyrie and a future first

Sixers out- Saric and Oka and their first plus the lakers pick and a 2020 top 15 protected pick

Sixers in-Kyrie plus the knicks top 5 protected pick

Cavs in-Cp3 and Melo

Knicks in- Get out of melos contract plus Blake and the cavs pick

Clippers in- 2 lottery picks in this upcoming draft Plus Saric and Oka and top 15 protected 2020 sixers pick

My head hurts... Nvm xD

tp13baby
02-07-2017, 09:18 AM
I think Love/Melo/Lebron would be more ideal than Kyrie/Lebron/Melo... If only they had the balls to trade kyrie.. Not for melo straight up or anything but say for melo and the knicks first or a 3 team trade or something... It would never happen but they would be foolish to give up the better player in love for melo.

The only reason id suggest this is because of what they can do... If you get melo and keep love you can always sign cp3 in the off season he is a free agent right? Lebron/Love/CP3/Melo is much better than Melo/Lebron/Kyrie.... 3 team trade with something along the lines of... Melo and cp3 to cleveland.... Kyrie to new york and the knicks first to the clippers plus filler.... I dunno... I just think its stupid to trade love for melo right now... melo plus kyrie and their defense would be so lol.

With how guard oriented GS is, Melo Love would get absolutely abused. Kyrie isn't a defender but showed last year he can. Offensively he can hang with them.

Melo is a 4 at this point in his career. So is Love. Them together are in no way better than Green and Durant in anyway.

Vee-Rex
02-07-2017, 09:37 AM

Problem is Kyrie is needed vs. GS, and the only trade with Kyrie that makes any kind of sense for the Cavs would be for CP3. Cavs can't sign CP3 unless he takes vet min... and there's absolutely no way he would do something like that. If he did, you might as well trade Kyrie for something better than Melo or just make Kyrie the 6th man off the bench.

Also with the way Doc is, he'd probably ask for LeBron + Love + Kyrie for CP3, heh.

MarkieMark48
02-07-2017, 09:48 AM

Turrible.

wow, hes horrible:laugh:

MarkieMark48
02-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Had it been Kobe we'd have a **** load of threads on just this topic alone. Saw it all the time :laugh2:

I find that hard to believe b/c Kobe was perfect in those situations :D

JAZZNC
02-07-2017, 12:20 PM

Turrible.
That's the crap that clearly separates him from Jordan etc. He is just not a guy I want taking a last second shot ever.

FlashBolt
02-07-2017, 01:17 PM
There is no PG i'd take over Kyrie against the Warriors. this dude wakes up trying to kill them every night. Stop it with the trade talks. Kyrie is going to show up against the Warriors. Problem is Love doesn't and against the Warriors lineup, it's difficult for him to play against such a fast paced team.

ManRam
02-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Kyrie is a career 98% OT FT shooter. That in itself exemplifies that "clutch" is a thing and he in fact is the most clutch scorer in the game.

What's the sample size? No way it's more than like 50.

Vee-Rex
02-07-2017, 05:59 PM

43/44 FTs.

Not enormous but still pretty impressive.

tredigs
02-07-2017, 08:33 PM

Vex had it. At 35+ attempts I'd say statistical noise becomes a trend. He's have to go 0 for his next 6 Free Throw attempts to equal his non OT career average. Coupled with his absurd scoring (and I do highlight scoring and nothing else) performances/stats in high leverage situatuons, it's pretty clear that its not a fluke that he's outperforming his norm that clearly in FT's as well (the one facet of the game where all other constants are equal).

tredigs
02-07-2017, 11:02 PM
Gotta agree with Hawkeye, the more you watch Harden, the more painful he is to watch. So talented but such a mark.

tredigs
02-07-2017, 11:20 PM
I mean Harden was pulling up from 3 with 17+ on the clock up 19 with less than 2 minutes to go in the game. Contested and airballing at that. Him and Westbrook are in a monumental stat-padding battle foe the ages.

tredigs
02-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Loving the Yogi show in Dallas.

Dade County
02-07-2017, 11:56 PM
This Portland vs Dallas game is crazy

tredigs
02-08-2017, 12:18 AM
This Portland vs Dallas game is crazy

Dirks b2b dagger 3s were epic. Unfortunately CJ with the (lame) game winning layup.

ewing
02-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Loving the Yogi show in Dallas.

why did NJ cut him lose?

Chronz
02-08-2017, 12:46 AM
I mean Harden was pulling up from 3 with 17+ on the clock up 19 with less than 2 minutes to go in the game. Contested and airballing at that. Him and Westbrook are in a monumental stat-padding battle foe the ages.
Took notice did ya? Im telling you its different from the norm. Not since Kobes 35PPG season have I felt a player is just upping his averages. It may win him the MVP tho, which I should have taken man. Still, I dont see guys like Curry and CP3 doing this ****. Then again, even MJ was a stat whore at some point, I just figured Harden was beyond that point.

Saddletramp
02-08-2017, 03:24 AM
why did NJ cut him lose?

Because they're NJ.

mightybosstone
02-08-2017, 08:09 AM
Took notice did ya? Im telling you its different from the norm. Not since Kobes 35PPG season have I felt a player is just upping his averages. It may win him the MVP tho, which I should have taken man. Still, I dont see guys like Curry and CP3 doing this ****. Then again, even MJ was a stat whore at some point, I just figured Harden was beyond that point.

But I think the Westbrook media hype has pushed him to this point. Averaging 28, 11 and 8 on a team with the 4th best record in the league should be enough to win him the MVP. But the media loses their ****ing minds anytime Westy goes for a triple double, regardless of how many wins he gets or how inefficient he is. James is just doing his best Westbrook impersonation and hopes it's enough to get him the MVP.

FlashBolt
02-08-2017, 09:43 AM
But I think the Westbrook media hype has pushed him to this point. Averaging 28, 11 and 8 on a team with the 4th best record in the league should be enough to win him the MVP. But the media loses their ****ing minds anytime Westy goes for a triple double, regardless of how many wins he gets or how inefficient he is. James is just doing his best Westbrook impersonation and hopes it's enough to get him the MVP.

Westbrook has lesser teammates and they've been injured on/off games. I agree, though. Harden has done very well for what he has.

mightybosstone
02-08-2017, 09:55 AM
Westbrook has lesser teammates and they've been injured on/off games. I agree, though. Harden has done very well for what he has.

It's easy to make a statement like this 50+ games into the season. But if I had posted in PSD before the start of the season that Harden's supporting cast was significantly better than Westbrook's, I would have been lynched.

Giannis94
02-08-2017, 05:46 PM
Can't wait to watch Embiid tonight!

FlashBolt
02-08-2017, 10:22 PM
It's easy to make a statement like this 50+ games into the season. But if I had posted in PSD before the start of the season that Harden's supporting cast was significantly better than Westbrook's, I would have been lynched.

That's true but it's also important to realize that those players are just having a better season. Maybe that's a byproduct of Harden's game but we all knew Harden would have inflated numbers (being why he was the 2nd best fantasy pick this season). Who expected Gordon to be healthy? Oladipo and now Kanter were injured. When Westbrook is off the court, our team is a total disaster. I think the +/- with the Rockets is less impactful when Harden sits.