PDA

View Full Version : Would adding Lebron to the T Wolves make them the favorites?

IKnowHoops
02-03-2017, 10:52 PM
He would make Wiggins and Lavine so much more efficient, Dieng would have his Wide open Miken drill free throw shots all game. And then Towns would instantly become completely unstoppable. Then add in the fact how much Bazz and Rush would improve getting wide open shots all day.

Then at the end of the day, we have the best player in the world on the squad. Dominating. As bad as the wolves are right now. I think adding Bron would make them the favorites in the NBA.

Defensively he would be a coach on the court. He would get them ready.
Athletically they would be able to outrun any team, and offensively no weaknesses.

PG Lebron/Rubio/Jones
SG Lavine/Shabazz/Dunn
SF Wiggins/Rush
PF Dieng/Bel
C. Towns/Hill

ewing
02-03-2017, 10:58 PM
to win a title?

dhopisthename
02-03-2017, 11:47 PM
nope. the players aren't ready to win yet. its a process that takes time. next year? maybe.

Giannis94
02-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Someome ban thos troll op

KingPosey
02-04-2017, 12:11 AM
Idk if it puts them over the warriors, because I don't think it puts them over the Cavs with lebron, but they absolutely have a real shot at winning, but literally almost every team in basketball instantly becomes top shelf with lebron. I consider a shot at winning being a window, so if he was with them for say this season and the next two after they could win it in there somewhere possibly.

As much as I hate him he's that good. You take lebron and put him on my Kings right now and they start destroying everyone for the most part

tredigs
02-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Are you just magically adding him to the team without concern for salary or trades, etc? If so, it's certainly an advantage over any other team.

But even still, favorites? Hell no. And his consecutive Finals streak is now snapped that he's in the West.

LA4life24/8
02-04-2017, 12:47 AM
Well this is super random.

But favorites? No. Contenders? Yes. You can basically add lebron to any roster snd they become a top 10 team in the league.

kdspurman
02-04-2017, 12:49 AM
Are you just magically adding him to the team without concern for salary or trades, etc? If so, it's certainly an advantage over any other team.

But even still, favorites? Hell no. And his consecutive Finals streak is now snapped that he's in the West.

Word. No guarantee that team even gets to the conference finals. They'd obviously much better , but not favorites.

Admittedly I haven't seen that much of the wolves, but aren't they lacking 3 point shooting? They're near the bottom of the league in that Dept, and it's an obvious necessity in today's game. They're also near the bottom of the league defensively. Lebron doesn't magically change that as great as he is

Jeffy25
02-04-2017, 01:08 AM
Outside of maybe Brooklyn, is there a team you could add LeBron to and they wouldn't be in the ECF or WCF?

More-Than-Most
02-04-2017, 01:43 AM
they still lose 4 out of 5 to the warriors and probably lose to the rockets/healthy clippers and def lose to the spurs.... the defense and depth would be the issues.

ewing
02-04-2017, 01:48 AM
Outside of maybe Brooklyn, is there a team you could add LeBron to and they wouldn't be in the ECF or WCF?

Sure

zn23
02-04-2017, 01:53 AM
No. Western conference has too many tough teams also the T-Wolves lack 3 point shooters, which you have to have when playing with LeBron.

europagnpilgrim
02-04-2017, 02:23 AM
He would make Wiggins and Lavine so much more efficient, Dieng would have his Wide open Miken drill free throw shots all game. And then Towns would instantly become completely unstoppable. Then add in the fact how much Bazz and Rush would improve getting wide open shots all day.

Then at the end of the day, we have the best player in the world on the squad. Dominating. As bad as the wolves are right now. I think adding Bron would make them the favorites in the NBA.

Defensively he would be a coach on the court. He would get them ready.
Athletically they would be able to outrun any team, and offensively no weaknesses.

PG Lebron/Rubio/Jones
SG Lavine/Shabazz/Dunn
SF Wiggins/Rush
PF Dieng/Bel
C. Towns/Hill

I don't think they have enough shooters and quality bench depth around him, they would contend no doubt(but not favorites over SA or GS) but Lebron would have to exert himself way too much at this stage, Irving can go off for 50pts any given night which allows Lebron to coast somewhat at this stage in his career and Love can get hot or get his usual 20 and 12 and Smith can mess around and hit 8 threes in a game and I don't think the Wolves have all of that yet but they do have a player capable of going for 40 and 15 in Towns, Wiggins would be a defensive hound I feel since it would be more his calling card with Lebron and he would probably a all nba defender on one of the 3 teams

They should have kept him with Lebron to see how that would have panned out but oh well

Towns would be a beast regardless if Lebron there or not as he have shown, Rush starting would be a better fit but Lavine is the better player of those two, Dieng is decent at hitting the mid range but what makes a Lebron team is the 3pt shooters to open up the lane and I don't think they have the weapons for that but it would be fun to see

a team like the Rockets are extremely built for a Lebron type style to a tee, a few other teams as well

I don't get this efficient talk because Love/Irving aren't just lighting up the pct scoreboard but they do what they do regardless since Lebron makes it easier to get going since he is game planned for, its not like they are shooting 50+pct from the field with him so miss me with that efficient talk, please

Jeffy25
02-04-2017, 03:13 AM
Sure

I mean, who?

Suns are in last in the West

1 - Bledsoe/Knight
2 - Booker/Warren/Barbosa
3 - LeBron/Dudley
4 - Tucker/Chriss
5 - Chandler/Len/Bender

This isn't a contender for the WCF? GSW and SAS wouldn't have trouble with this team?

DanG
02-04-2017, 04:17 AM
They'd get whooped by GSW Spurs Hou and a healthy clippers

ewing
02-04-2017, 07:29 AM
I mean, who?

Suns are in last in the West

1 - Bledsoe/Knight
2 - Booker/Warren/Barbosa
3 - LeBron/Dudley
4 - Tucker/Chriss
5 - Chandler/Len/Bender

This isn't a contender for the WCF? GSW and SAS wouldn't have trouble with this team?

the Suns are a lot better talent wise then the their record. I'll admit i like that team. Now add him to the Kings. They are still a mess. How about the Lakers? LeBron doesn't make every team a contender.

lakerfan85
02-04-2017, 10:09 AM
Maybe the NBA can have Lebron cloned and add him to every team..

Giannis94
02-04-2017, 10:35 AM
Maybe the NBA can have Lebron cloned and add him to every team..

They did. They made him a few inches taller and a few ppunds shorter. The Greek Gods had him descend from the Heaves to save Basketball in Milwaukee. He is now Giannis: Greek God of Milwaukee.

Would be cool if they could make 28 more clones though.

Vee-Rex
02-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Add LeBron to the Clippers and I think they win the title if healthy.

One Nut Kruk
02-04-2017, 02:15 PM
Any advice on how I could shorten a few pounds?

ewing
02-04-2017, 04:07 PM
Any advice on how I could shorten a few pounds?

Stop eating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk