PDA

View Full Version : Is Boogie being targeted?

shep33
01-30-2017, 10:26 PM
Seems like there is an agenda against him. Lot of terrible calls going against Boogie this year.

Is he getting targeted by the NBA?

Jamiecballer
01-30-2017, 10:30 PM
Seems like there is an agenda against him. Lot of terrible calls going against Boogie this year.

Is he getting targeted by the NBA?
I would say no, he is merely reaping what he has sown

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

ewing
01-30-2017, 10:36 PM
really? I've always was surprised at how many calls the guy gets despite complaining all the time. He plays bully ball more then anyone in the league and get a lot of calls despite the fact that he consistently pushes the defender around and complains constantly.

Scoots
01-31-2017, 12:04 AM
There is definitely a thing with the refs paying particularly more attention to some guys.

JJ Redick smacked Draymond across the face, stood over him and gave him some **** while he was down and JJ got nothing for it.

Refs are still encouraging flopping too.

The refs do call the game differently for certain players.

Agent008
01-31-2017, 01:36 AM
The Kings are my team and I watch all of their games. Boogie gets hacked a lot and it doesn't get called. On the other hand, I think that Boogie also gets away with some fouls. The guy just plays such a physical game that I don't think the refs can call something on every play.

zn23
01-31-2017, 02:53 AM
He has a lot to do with that. He has the worst attitude I've seen. Whines and pouts and yells at the refs after every play. Eventually the refs are just going to say 'F off'.

mrblisterdundee
01-31-2017, 03:18 AM
Ever heard the story of the boy who *****ed and whined wolf?

Miltstar
01-31-2017, 09:22 AM
He's gotta understand that he is part of the problem, I get the frustration playing for a **** organization and not getting the respect of the officials, but until he starts treating others with respect he will like someone else said reap what he sows

JLynn943
01-31-2017, 10:41 AM
The Kings are my team and I watch all of their games. Boogie gets hacked a lot and it doesn't get called. On the other hand, I think that Boogie also gets away with some fouls. The guy just plays such a physical game that I don't think the refs can call something on every play.

This.

IndyRealist
02-01-2017, 07:24 PM
When the Pacers played the Kings, our announcers said Sacramento was the most physical team in the league. If they push people around and expect it not to be called, then they gotta expect to get pushed back.