8:30PM

Spurs @ Nuggets
9:00PM

Lakers @ Trailblazers
10:30PM
TNT

NFLAccess
01-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Big game for James Harden to give his MVP chances some boost going up against possibly the runner up in Westbrook.

Chronz
01-05-2017, 09:15 PM
Havent gambled in quite some time, throwing down 40 on the OKC game and I think Atlanta loses, might do a live bet on that one.

FlashBolt
01-05-2017, 11:25 PM
I can't stand WB and his terrible decisions late in the game.. my God... this guy missed the last four or five shots for us and still jacks up a terrible one..

mightybosstone
01-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Harden played well for three quarters, but I wasn't impressed with his play at all in the 4th until that last pass. I was about to curse him for passing the entire fourth period, but that was the right play, and he made it when it mattered. I thought Westbrook outplayed James tonight, but Houston got the W, and I kind of feel like that may be how the MVP ends up playing out.

NFLAccess
01-05-2017, 11:41 PM
Hanging on for a hard fought win. Don't like how in a tie game in the final 1:30, 3 of our last 4 shots were 3 point attempts before the Nene game winning free throws. Get the ball inside or drive to the basket. No need to Chuck up 3s in that situation. Glad we got the win. 2-0 against OKC!

Chronz
01-05-2017, 11:48 PM
Hanging on for a hard fought win. Don't like how in a tie game in the final 1:30, 3 of our last 4 shots were 3 point attempts before the Nene game winning free throws. Get the ball inside or drive to the basket. No need to Chuck up 3s in that situation. Glad we got the win. 2-0 against OKC!

2 . 1

kdspurman
01-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Tony Parker has looked quite good lately. Pop will need to rest him a few games soon, but he's looked terrific. And that LMA guy is finally starting to come alive in a big way.

Guess I should just get used to him starting the season slowly

zn23
01-05-2017, 11:55 PM
This Rockets team has been the most fun team to watch this year. Harden refuses to let his team lose.

tp13baby
01-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Tony Parker has looked quite good lately. Pop will need to rest him a few games soon, but he's looked terrific. And that LMA guy is finally starting to come alive in a big way.

Guess I should just get used to him starting the season slowly

LMA could not miss and Parker looked great

kdspurman
01-06-2017, 12:12 AM
LMA could not miss and Parker looked great

Yea, LMA has been in a groove lately.

I always worry about playing in Denver in terms of what kind of energy they'll have. It was a fast start for you guys early on, I was just glad they cooled off :)

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 12:16 AM
I love watching the lakers because of my love for Ingram/Russ..... But I cant watch this game because Reggie ****ing miller... I cant deal with him. I have never really hated someone as much as I hate him...

Currently... OH COME ON.... Other announcer- That is a moving pick... Reggie... Oh COME ON IT is a moving pick but its rarely called

****ing moron.

kdspurman
01-06-2017, 12:18 AM
I love watching the lakers because of my love for Ingram/Russ..... But I cant watch this game because Reggie ****ing miller... I cant deal with him. I have never really hated someone as much as I hate him...

Currently... OH COME ON.... Other announcer- That is a moving pick... Reggie... Oh COME ON IT is a moving pick but its rarely called

****ing moron.

I haven't seen 1 person say they enjoy Reggie's commentary lol They def need to replace him. Get Brent Barry in there or something

tredigs
01-06-2017, 12:20 AM
OKC with more losses in January than Houston since November 30th.

tp13baby
01-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Yea, LMA has been in a groove lately.

I always worry about playing in Denver in terms of what kind of energy they'll have. It was a fast start for you guys early on, I was just glad they cooled off :)

Yeah Denver has its own crisis. Can't play defense and Malone called out veteran leadership and Gallo said that isn't the issue. Malone is on the brink of losing this team.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 12:34 AM

****ing moron.

He's awful but I'm glad he brought up the clippers blazers series and how plumlee led them in assists because it was a point i had made to my roommate (and here) earlier this week on how differently teams will defend harden come playoffs.

But then he mentions how ingram needs to put on some weight but then goes on to say the kid can play 1 thru 4. Maybe I'm just being dense but I'm just thinking like until he matures you should wait before claiming that

Lakers + Giants
01-06-2017, 01:23 AM
Randle is tough to gauge. When he's out of control he pisses me off. When he isn't though, wow, he really does look like Kobe said. Lamar Odom in Zach Randolph's body.

NFLAccess
01-06-2017, 11:13 AM
OKC with more losses in January than Houston since November 30th.

love it

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Bucks vs. Rockets game later this month got bumped to National TV. Should be a great game

kdspurman
01-06-2017, 12:25 PM
Yeah Denver has its own crisis. Can't play defense and Malone called out veteran leadership and Gallo said that isn't the issue. Malone is on the brink of losing this team.

I'm sure Malone will be gone then. Idk if he's the issue or not, but that's where most teams start with their cleanup

Vee-Rex
01-06-2017, 12:42 PM
I haven't seen 1 person say they enjoy Reggie's commentary lol They def need to replace him. Get Brent Barry in there or something

I enjoy Reggie's commentary...

:o

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 02:41 PM
Reggie has a personality. I like Brent but he's too boring and monotone. What I hate is Hubie Brown. Dude will commentate about everything. Knowledge is 100% on point but the "Now see here, LeBron is taking a deep breath of oxygen. Smart move by him to do that." Marv Albert has been terrible lately, too. Dude mixed up the score, names, and calls the entire game last night.

kdspurman
01-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Tonight's games

http://www.espn.com/nba/scoreboard/_/date/20170106

kdspurman
01-06-2017, 05:58 PM
I enjoy Reggie's commentary...

:o

Def a rarity :laugh2:

warfelg
01-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Embiid opened the game in Boston with an emphatic dunk.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 08:48 PM
LOL it almost looks like Joel Embiids waist is as high as IT's shoulders.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 09:06 PM
LOL start of the second and Embiid already has 11 points.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:11 PM
LOL start of the second and Embiid already has 11 points.

1 man team 1 man team

warfelg
01-06-2017, 09:17 PM
1 man team 1 man team

Ersan Ilyasova only has 2 less points.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Giannis on pace for 66 pts if he plays 36 minutes. Good fun fact for ya

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Tune in to ESPN... Giannis is putting on a show. This dude's growth has been unreal. He's guarding Porzingis too.. my goodness.. Forget about Towns/Porzingis. The real deal is GIANNIS.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:23 PM
1 man team 1 man team

nobody does more with less except lebron : )

My boy makes your boy look like Austin rivers of the clippers

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 09:24 PM

Giannis>Embiid. I don't know anyone who would take Embiid over Giannis.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:26 PM

give it time.... couple of weeks ago the same was said about embiid and towns as well... Also do you think Giannis touches Embiids defense? Let me give you a heads up... Its not close... People seem to forget about this sport being a 2 way style instead of make it take it half court school yard rules.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:28 PM

Embiid is not worth my time in debating. We can talk if you wanna talk CP3, SPAK, KD, Kawhi, or Ad but Embiid? One is not like the other

warfelg
To be fair it is the Knicks

More-Than-Most
Embiid is not worth my time in debating. We can talk if you wanna talk CP3, SPAK, KD, Kawhi, or Ad but Embiid? One is not like the other

per 36 minutes says other wise. Do teams triple team Gia? Is Gia forced to cover every position including covering for OKA?????

warfelg
01-06-2017, 09:29 PM
BTW Embiid's 13 points right now is on 5/7 shooting in 11 minutes.

FlashBolt
give it time.... couple of weeks ago the same was said about embiid and towns as well... Also do you think Giannis touches Embiids defense? Let me give you a heads up... Its not close... People seem to forget about this sport being a 2 way style instead of make it take it half court school yard rules.

Embiid plays 25 minutes for a reason.. how much time does one need? Joel is OLDER than Giannis. I would not trust Embiid staying healthy when he's out on the court. People seem to forget Giannis is averaging 2 blocks and 2 steals. He's playing exceptional defense and just turned 22.. think about that.. dude is 2nd in PER, leads the team in points, blocks, steals, assists, and rebounds. If he finishes the season at the same level, he will be the first player to lead his team in every statistical category and also, be top 20 in every category. I'm not sold on Embiid. Low expectations and they are just feeding him the ball with zero gameplan.

Giannis94

Doing more with less? That ****ing caused fans to riot in the streets and burn his jerseys.

FlashBolt
per 36 minutes says other wise. Do teams triple team Gia? Is Gia forced to cover every position including covering for OKA?????

There's a reason he's not playing 36 minutes.. you and I both know why...

warfelg
01-06-2017, 09:31 PM
How strong is Embiid's brand?

There's people in Boston chanting "trust the process".

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Embiid plays 25 minutes for a reason.. how much time does one need? Joel is OLDER than Giannis. I would not trust Embiid staying healthy when he's out on the court. People seem to forget Giannis is averaging 2 blocks and 2 steals. He's playing exceptional defense and just turned 22.. think about that.. dude is 2nd in PER, leads the team in points, blocks, steals, assists, and rebounds. If he finishes the season at the same level, he will be the first player to lead his team in every statistical category and also, be top 20 in every category. I'm not sold on Embiid. Low expectations and they are just feeding him the ball with zero gameplan.

If we are going by per Embiid bends him over... He just plays less... On top of that he is a much better defender and has nothing around him and players still cant stop him.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 09:33 PM

Just because he isn't playing 36 per doesn't mean he isn't impressive. That's what some of us Sixers fans are irked by. People are using the minutes restriction as a reason to point to him not being as good.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Embiids minute constraint is for a reason. Because he's injury prome and won't break even in games played and games missed until his 5th NBA season. Talk to me then if he's healthy and playing this well.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:34 PM

Of course... I have said numerous times I will worry about injuries for years... But how does it feel knowing he plays that much less and does that much more? Again he is literally bending him over in Per and defense... Dont throw out stats... If you wanna use the injury as a reasoning I agree... But its the only rebuttal you have... Statistically Embiid has been better on both ends... With less around him... While being double and triple teamed and being forced to play with the worst defender in basketball

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:35 PM
How strong is Embiid's brand?

There's people in Boston chanting "trust the process".

Lol 76ers have a bigger bandwagon than we do lol. To be fair, we have an entire nation on our badwagon ;)

FlashBolt
If we are going by per Embiid bends him over... He just plays less... On top of that he is a much better defender and has nothing around him and players still cant stop him.

Why is he playing less? Is he not healthy? Or the coach doesn't trust that he will stay healthy playing long minutes? And I'm sorry but Embiid's PER doesn't and will never touch Giannis is at right now. Much better defender? Any evidence to that? Just because you say it and assume people don't watch Sixers games, doesn't mean people shall take it as a fact. Your boy Embiid is a turnover machine who will get injured playing more than 30 minutes.. you and I both know that.. why is this dude playing so few minutes?

warfelg

8 months difference. Not like he's 2-3 years older.

More-Than-Most
Embiids minute constraint is for a reason. Because he's injury prome and won't break even in games played and games missed until his 5th NBA season. Talk to me then if he's healthy and playing this well.

not healthy while under a minute restriction and doing more than your boy... DAYM that must sting... Add aloe vera twice a day and trust the process and the pain will go away :D

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:37 PM
not healthy while under a minute restriction and doing more than your boy... DAYM that must sting

Talk to me when he can play all 5 positions. Giannis is the most valuable player in the NBA right now factorin in contract, age, etc. Embiid is his ball boy.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Why is he playing less? Is he not healthy? Or the coach doesn't trust that he will stay healthy playing long minutes? And I'm sorry but Embiid's PER doesn't and will never touch Giannis is at right now. Much better defender? Any evidence to that? Just because you say it and assume people don't watch Sixers games, doesn't mean people shall take it as a fact. Your boy Embiid is a turnover machine who will get injured playing more than 30 minutes.. you and I both know that.. why is this dude playing so few minutes?

they wont play him more than a certain amount of minutes out of fear.. You dont want to be the GM/Coach that hurts the next GOAT.

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Of course... I have said numerous times I will worry about injuries for years... But how does it feel knowing he plays that much less and does that much more? Again he is literally bending him over in Per and defense... Dont throw out stats... If you wanna use the injury as a reasoning I agree... But its the only rebuttal you have... Statistically Embiid has been better on both ends... With less around him... While being double and triple teamed and being forced to play with the worst defender in basketball

Bending him over in PER? What stat are you looking at? The imaginary one that you think will develop when he actually plays 36 minutes? Give me a break. I'm using factual information. You're going by "he'll do this if he did this and that." You lose. No one here will take Embiid over Giannis. Sorry that you waited years for Embiid but he's an injury away from being traded.

More-Than-Most
Talk to me when he can play all 5 positions. Giannis is the most valuable player in the NBA right now factorin in contract, age, etc. Embiid is his ball boy.

must suck when a ball boy balls better then him.

warfelg

Sports sience.

I'm sorry if we're at an age that guys are going to sit for "rest reasons" then Embiid having a limit for long term health precautions should not bother anyone.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:39 PM
lmfao this is so much fun.

FlashBolt
8 months difference. Not like he's 2-3 years older.

It's actually a huge difference when you consider Giannis has been in the league for nearly four years now while Embiid has just begun his journey (25 games). I brought out the age because it's absolutely insane that Giannis just turned 22. He's way ahead most of the other players his age.

warfelg
Lol 76ers have a bigger bandwagon than we do lol. To be fair, we have an entire nation on our badwagon ;)

No one is a bandwagon sixer fan. He's just that likable.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Bending him over in PER? What stat are you looking at? The imaginary one that you think will develop when he actually plays 36 minutes? Give me a break. I'm using factual information. You're going by "he'll do this if he did this and that." You lose. No one here will take Embiid over Giannis. Sorry that you waited years for Embiid but he's an injury away from being traded.

again that was said about towns as well and now people are coming around.... By the end of this season Gia will be asking embiid for advice on how to play basketball.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:41 PM
No one is a bandwagon sixer fan. He's just that likable.

You guys wil get a bandwagon and so will the Bucks once Lebton opts out and breaks clevelands heart again and signs an MLE with the Bucks to be side kick to Giannis in the next 5 years. Mark my words. Ya heard it here first

More-Than-Most
It's actually a huge difference when you consider Giannis has been in the league for nearly four years now while Embiid has just begun his journey (25 games). I brought out the age because it's absolutely insane that Giannis just turned 22. He's way ahead most of the other players his age.

hey look at that... Been in the league for 4 years while embiid has been playing basketball for like 5 years or so... AND HE IS ALREADY BETTER... Embiid didnt pick up a basketball until like 2011... BETTER. : )

FlashBolt
Just because he isn't playing 36 per doesn't mean he isn't impressive. That's what some of us Sixers fans are irked by. People are using the minutes restriction as a reason to point to him not being as good.

I never said that but the fact that he's 22 and is only playing 25 minutes is alarming. Something isn't right there and we all know why. He's on a limit restriction but let's see him try to play 36+ minutes for your franchise on a daily basis. People don't take the Sixers competitively. They honestly don't bring the same intensity vs them compared to another premier team.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:42 PM
must suck when a ball boy balls better then him.

He played with Wiggy at kansas. Being a ba boy is nothing new to him

warfelg

So basically you're saying that Giannis is further along because he's been playing in the league longer? Wow. Shocker.

More-Than-Most
I never said that but the fact that he's 22 and is only playing 25 minutes is alarming. Something isn't right there and we all know why. He's on a limit restriction but let's see him try to play 36+ minutes for your franchise on a daily basis. People don't take the Sixers competitively. They honestly don't bring the same intensity vs them compared to another premier team.

lmfao is this a real life argument? My man... :laugh:

Man 18 and 18 is balling... I am sure teams are looking on their roster out of fear of the bucks... THE BUCKS.

FlashBolt
hey look at that... Been in the league for 4 years while embiid has been playing basketball for like 5 years or so... AND HE IS ALREADY BETTER... Embiid didnt pick up a basketball until like 2011... BETTER. : )

Got it. So you've become the new PSD troll.

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 09:43 PM
So basically you're saying that Giannis is further along because he's been playing in the league longer? Wow. Shocker.

No, what I'm saying is that Embiid is an injury waiting to happen while Giannis has a decent track record established already. While your boy was "trusting the process", Giannis was already making a name for himself.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Got it. So you've become the new PSD troll.

what did I say that isnt factual? The stats are there... The potential is there... The defense is godly... He gets double and triple teamed and cant be stopped... He has limited help and just started playing basketball a few years ago... What am I trolling about? I agree with you people would take Gia and towns over Embiid BECAUSE OF HEALTH... But by the end of the year its a wrap.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:47 PM
gia is having himself an embiid like half... I am so proud

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:47 PM

Embiid has been in the league for 2 full years and 20 odd games.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 09:48 PM

Tell that to the Celtics who are currently down to us 11 at the half.

Also it shouldn't be alarming if you ever were to read anything on the Sixers and how they planned on doing this from the start. The reason he missed his second season is while he was healing from the original surgery he grew from 7' even to 7'2.5". So the growth while healing meant the healing factor could never properly because the bone was trying to grow and heal at the same time.

I rather they do this minute restrictions for the year, and be cautious, than say he's OK, play him unlimited, then he ends up like Oden. The fact that he hasn't had a single setback and has been at roughly 28 MPG for over a month is a good thing and shows that he's closer to 100% than not.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Embiid has been in the league for 2 full years and 20 odd games.

embiid gave gia a handicap... Injured himself so other players can catch up and actually make things interesting before he blows by them.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:49 PM
gia is having himself an embiid like half... I am so proud

Greek Freak is taking over hte NBA. The only thing Philly is taking over is the top of the NBA lottery.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:50 PM
embiid gave gia a handicap... Injured himself so other players can catch up and actually make things interesting before he blows out

fixed

warfelg
No, what I'm saying is that Embiid is an injury waiting to happen while Giannis has a decent track record established already. While your boy was "trusting the process", Giannis was already making a name for himself.

Every NBA player that gets regular minutes is an injury waiting to happen.

tredigs
Dear Lord his jumper is showing. Get your finals runs in while you still can 'Bron. The Freak is coming.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Greek Freak is taking over hte NBA. The only thing Philly is taking over is the top of the NBA lottery.

lol 18 and 18 is taking over the NBA. Dont worry my man enjoy it because he is amazing... Its just not going to last.. What he is now is Joels floor. Wait till the training wheels and swimmies come off.

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 09:53 PM
what did I say that isnt factual? The stats are there... The potential is there... The defense is godly... He gets double and triple teamed and cant be stopped... He has limited help and just started playing basketball a few years ago... What am I trolling about? I agree with you people would take Gia and towns over Embiid BECAUSE OF HEALTH... But by the end of the year its a wrap.

1) By saying "he just started basketball at 2011" and all this other nonsense such as Embiid having a higher PER or whatever it is you're claiming.
2) Godly defense... any statistic to back that up or are you just making stuff up now? Btw, Giannis is the 8th best player in terms of rim protection (allowing the 8th lowest FG%). Your boy Embiid isn't even on the list... I'll agree, he is a good defender but you need to stop saying Godly as if repetition of an opinion makes it true.
3) Yeah.. cause Giannis never gets double or triple teamed...
4) Again with the just started playing basketball.. my God, you act as if Giannis was born with a ball in his hands.
5) I'd take Giannis over Embiid because of multiple factors. Health is clearly the biggest issue and health is what ruined MANY careers.. ever heard of Oden, Roy, McGrady, Yao? Giannis is better than Embiid now and there is no way Embiid does more than any player not named LeBron.. Giannis is practically a LeBron-prototype buddy..

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 09:54 PM
lol 18 and 18 is taking over the NBA. Dont worry my man enjoy it because he is amazing... Its just not going to last.. What he is now is Joels floor. Wait till the training wheels and swimmies come off.

LOL... Joel wishes he could play as great as Giannis. Tell Joel to work on his turnovers.. dude plays 25 minutes and averages like 4 turnovers.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:55 PM
He's been getting doubled and tripled since his sophomore year. I'm not sure embiid will ever be worth doubling

warfelg
LOL... Joel wishes he could play as great as Giannis. Tell Joel to work on his turnovers.. dude plays 25 minutes and averages like 4 turnovers.

Plays 25 minutes and averages 20 points....

More-Than-Most
1) By saying "he just started basketball at 2011" and all this other nonsense such as Embiid having a higher PER or whatever it is you're claiming.
2) Godly defense... any statistic to back that up or are you just making stuff up now? Btw, Giannis is the 8th best player in terms of rim protection (allowing the 8th lowest FG%). Your boy Embiid isn't even on the list... I'll agree, he is a good defender but you need to stop saying Godly as if repetition of an opinion makes it true.
3) Yeah.. cause Giannis never gets double or triple teamed...
4) Again with the just started playing basketball.. my God, you act as if Giannis was born with a ball in his hands.
5) I'd take Giannis over Embiid because of multiple factors. Health is clearly the biggest issue and health is what ruined MANY careers.. ever heard of Oden, Roy, McGrady, Yao? Giannis is better than Embiid now and there is no way Embiid does more than any player not named LeBron.. Giannis is practically a LeBron-prototype buddy..

Serious question is he not on the list BECAUSE OF HIS LIMITED MINUTES?

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=joel%20embiid%20first%20started%20playing%20ba sketball

also he just started playing basketball at the age of 15/16.... lost 2 years to injuries where he couldnt do much.... he has literally been playing basketball for like 5 years now.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:56 PM
By far the highest quality thread psd has ever seen

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Dear Lord his jumper is showing. Get your finals runs in while you still can 'Bron. The Freak is coming.

Him and Kawhi are the only two defenders who have legitimately made LeBron have difficulty. If Bucks can get KM back and Parker can develop into a stud, all they will need is a few more years to break LeBron's Finals streak. Scary part is he said he's been working on his shooting.. Did anyone watch that video of Giannis dunking a foot from the FT line during a fastbreak just because he wanted to? Who the hell would even attempt to do that?

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 09:57 PM

He has literally no teammates that will take shots away from him. He's a ball hog in my books

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:57 PM

plays 25 minutes... drops 20 points/7 plus boards/2.5 blocks.... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 09:58 PM
By far the highest quality thread psd has ever seen

was legit thinking the same thing lol

warfelg
01-06-2017, 09:59 PM
He has literally no teammates that will take shots away from him. He's a ball hog in my books

Ilyasova has 15 PPG, Okafor 10 PPG, RoCo 10 PPG.

Embiid take 14 shots per game, Ilyasova take 12.

So no teammates to take shots?

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 10:01 PM

Because all the Sixers do is feed him the ball because they have no one else to give it to. I'm not denying that Embiid isn't good but let's be honest here: If he's playing 25 minutes per game, he's not worth building over. You can't be the best player on your team when you only play 25 minutes. His points are coming off attempts -- not necessarily because he's an efficient player.

Serious question is he not on the list BECAUSE OF HIS LIMITED MINUTES?

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=joel%20embiid%20first%20started%20playing%20ba sketball

also he just started playing basketball at the age of 15/16.... lost 2 years to injuries where he couldnt do much.... he has literally been playing basketball for like 5 years now.

Wtf does him starting at 15/16 have anything to do with this? They're both in the NBA -- that's the best experience you can get. And you're proving my point.. his LIMITED MINUTES is why he will never develop into the player you keep saying he can be. Embiid needs to P-R-O-V-E it. Giannis is P-R-O-V-I-N-G it. Giannis is defending five positions, too.. Your boy Embiid would never dare chasing PG's.. dude's legs will snap off.

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 10:02 PM
plays 25 minutes... drops 20 points/7 plus boards/2.5 blocks.... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

*four turnovers.

Nice of you to ignore that.. Man are you biased.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 10:02 PM
was legit thinking the same thing lol

its okay. can you inagine PSD during Mjs hay day?

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 10:03 PM
GIANNIS BLOCK!

I can understand why KD did not want to go to an Eastern Conference team.

More-Than-Most

per 36 your boy takes 16.4 shots and averages 24 PPG.... Per 36 my boy averages 19.7 shots for 28PPG... 3 more shots for 4 more points... Guess your boy is much more of a ball hog then you are letting on because its similar.

FlashBolt
LMAO. they just said Giannis has bigger hands than Kawhi. Is this true? LMFAO...

More-Than-Most
its okay. can you inagine PSD during Mjs hay day?

yea it would be insane

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 10:04 PM
per 36 your boy takes 16.4 shots and averages 24 PPG.... Per 36 my boy averages 19.7 shots for 28PPG... 3 more shots for 4 more points... Guess your boy is much more of a ball hog then you are letting on because its similar.

So you just proved that Giannis is more efficient than Embiid... thanks?

zn23
01-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Knicks are about to be 2-10 in their last 12 and now look like a long shot to make the playoffs. What a drop off.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:05 PM
*four turnovers.

Nice of you to ignore that.. Man are you biased.

bias? of course but that doesnt make what i am saying wrong. Tossing you facts and stats... you are worried about his minute restriction.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Because all the Sixers do is feed him the ball because they have no one else to give it to. I'm not denying that Embiid isn't good but let's be honest here: If he's playing 25 minutes per game, he's not worth building over. You can't be the best player on your team when you only play 25 minutes. His points are coming off attempts -- not necessarily because he's an efficient player.

Actually he's the on;y rookie in the last 10 years with a TS over 60% so he's efficient.

Also...no one else shoots?

I'll repost:

Embiid take 14 shots per game, Ilyasova take 12, RoCo takes 10 (with his 28% shooting), Saric takes 9. Sergio takes 9 per game, Henderson take 8 per game.

And lol Embiid not worth building over because of a current minute restriction coming off injury. Please. He's 100% worth building around.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Knicks are about to be 2-10 in their last 12 and now look like a long shot to make the playoffs. What a drop off.

Dream team, though- doe.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:07 PM
So you just proved that Giannis is more efficient than Embiid... thanks?

its really close... but yes he might slightly be... But embiid is being forced to play with trash on top of not having a PG and oh yea is better defensively... This all matters.

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 10:09 PM
Yeah, let's not worry about the 22 year old playing 25 minutes when there's literally no reason to limit him if he wasn't injury prone.. OH WAIT... Come talk to me when Embiid is playing heavy minutes leading his team to victories. I don't care about 25 minutes when he's on a team that has zero hopes or aspirations. You keep saying "will" "when" but Giannis is doing those things right NOW.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 10:10 PM
its really close... but yes he might slightly be... But embiid is being forced to play with trash on top of not having a PG and oh yea is better defensively... This all matters.

And what do you call the Bucks outside of Giannis, Jabari, and Brogdon?

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 10:11 PM

Actually he's the on;y rookie in the last 10 years with a TS over 60% so he's efficient.

Also...no one else shoots?

I'll repost:

Embiid take 14 shots per game, Ilyasova take 12, RoCo takes 10 (with his 28% shooting), Saric takes 9. Sergio takes 9 per game, Henderson take 8 per game.

And lol Embiid not worth building over because of a current minute restriction coming off injury. Please. He's 100% worth building around.

He's also the only rookie to take two years off and practice his game while his team tanks.. who cares? I've always stated that Embiid was the best player in that draft and for some reason, you guys act as if I hate the guy. My only issue with Embiid is he's injury prone. I would not trust that guy out on the court making plays. That's not a disrespect to him at all. Dude needs to play more minutes/games if he wants to get rid of that injury-prone label.

Ariza's Better
01-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Your point would make sense if he had min limit 2 seasons from now but not now. Absolutely Embiid is worth building around for the 76ers.

More-Than-Most
Yeah, let's not worry about the 22 year old playing 25 minutes when there's literally no reason to limit him if he wasn't injury prone.. OH WAIT... Come talk to me when Embiid is playing heavy minutes leading his team to victories. I don't care about 25 minutes when he's on a team that has zero hopes or aspirations. You keep saying "will" "when" but Giannis is doing those things right NOW.

he went from 18 minutes to 22 minutes to 25 minutes to 28 minutes... the sixers are about to have more wins than all of last year on top of losing 7 games on the final possession without simmons... without Noel.... with forcing OKA/Embiid and without an ideal PG with the only constant being Embiid in the line up... You are calling him injury prone for 1 injury that he hurt further while recovering. That isnt injury prone.. That is **** happening. No franchise would throw him out for 30 plus minutes a game off the back lol... Use logic man.

FlashBolt
And what do you call the Bucks outside of Giannis, Jabari, and Brogdon?

And Jason Kidd would probably be their best player after Giannis, Jabari, and Monroe at this point... they act as if Giannis is playing with the Warriors..

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 10:13 PM
And Jason Kidd would probably be their best player after Giannis, Jabari, and Monroe at this point... they act as if Giannis is playing with the Warriors..

You can't include Monroe when you factor in salary and role

tredigs
01-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Another day, another blown 4th quarter lead by the Wolves. Smh

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:15 PM
lol embiid called for an offensive foul for literally doing nothing wrong... SHOCKING

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 10:16 PM
he went from 18 minutes to 22 minutes to 25 minutes to 28 minutes... the sixers are about to have more wins than all of last year on top of losing 7 games on the final possession without simmons... without Noel.... with forcing OKA/Embiid and without an ideal PG with the only constant being Embiid in the line up... You are calling him injury prone for 1 injury that he hurt further while recovering. That isnt injury prone.. That is **** happening. No franchise would throw him out for 30 plus minutes a game off the back lol... Use logic man.

Why don't you talk about the games he's missed this season? (Which is 10 if you didn't know).. You're speaking in future tense.. Until he proves it, he's not better than Giannis. And why do you act as if Simmons was in last year's team when talking about their record...? Sixers were TANKING on purpose.. wtf do these games even matter? LMFAO... you guys were tanking so hard you forgot they were even tanking? Embiid is a very solid player but he is plain and simple, not on the level of Giannis.. his ceiling is high but again, Giannis is already breaking the expectations. He's the most improved player this season... He's averaging a PER of 29 and WS/ of .260... He's on a historic pace right now.. and he's doing all this while actually playing heavy minutes. PLEASE TALK TO ME WHEN EMBIID IS DOING WHAT YOU'RE SAYING HE WILL DO...

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:19 PM
He's also the only rookie to take two years off and practice his game while his team tanks.. who cares? I've always stated that Embiid was the best player in that draft and for some reason, you guys act as if I hate the guy. My only issue with Embiid is he's injury prone. I would not trust that guy out on the court making plays. That's not a disrespect to him at all. Dude needs to play more minutes/games if he wants to get rid of that injury-prone label.

Actually it is disrespect to not acknowledge how good he is by continuing this line of a guy that the franchise is ensuring will play for them for a long time is somehow "not worth it".

That's the reason. You don't think that he wants to play 36 a game? He does. You don't think Brett Brown wants to play him 36 a game? He does. But doctors are saying for long term reasons it's best to monitor this progress.

Also this is a new GM who isn't interested in tanking, and Colangelo should be the guy pressing to play him more because of that, and yet he isn't.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:20 PM
be back gotta poo.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 10:21 PM
Jalen rose top tandems in lg: cavs, spurs, bucks

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Your point would make sense if he had min limit 2 seasons from now but not now. Absolutely Embiid is worth building around for the 76ers.

I'm not understanding his stance of a guy can't be considered good or worth building around because doctors are protecting his long term health.

To me here's the thing:
If Embiid play 12 years after this, no one will remember he played most his 1 year on the court under a minutes restriction.

If he didn't do this and got injured again and because Oden, the Sixers as a franchise would have been ripped for not protecting him.

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 10:25 PM
Actually it is disrespect to not acknowledge how good he is by continuing this line of a guy that the franchise is ensuring will play for them for a long time is somehow "not worth it".

That's the reason. You don't think that he wants to play 36 a game? He does. You don't think Brett Brown wants to play him 36 a game? He does. But doctors are saying for long term reasons it's best to monitor this progress.

Also this is a new GM who isn't interested in tanking, and Colangelo should be the guy pressing to play him more because of that, and yet he isn't.

Have you read the comments made by your fellow Embiid fan here? He's saying Embiid right now is better than Giannis.. I'm simply stating that Embiid's flaw is that he doesn't play enough to average those numbers that he would average if he was on a PER36 basis. I can't reward a player for having great PER36 numbers when playing 25 minutes. I want Embiid to prove it. Injuries are heavy when you're dealing with players of Embiid's size. Go check my previous comments.. I was always high on Embiid but I cannot in any way see how he is over Giannis.
You should only use PER36 when the players are actually close to that benchmark. Javale McGee is averaging 25/11/3 blocks by MTM's logic... And I never said I wouldn't build over Embiid.. I'm saying that if he's playing 25 minutes per game and that is the norm, he isn't worth building over. And the doctors cleared him to play but he's still playing only 25 minutes? Sitting ten games so far? Which is about 31% of the games already? Are you guys even going to try and be unbiased?

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Have you read the comments made by your fellow Embiid fan here? He's saying Embiid right now is better than Giannis.. I'm simply stating that Embiid's flaw is that he doesn't play enough to average those numbers that he would average if he was on a PER36 basis. I can't reward a player for having great PER36 numbers when playing 25 minutes. I want Embiid to prove it. Injuries are heavy when you're dealing with players of Embiid's size. Go check my previous comments.. I was always high on Embiid but I cannot in any way see how he is over Giannis.
You should only use PER36 when the players are actually close to that benchmark. Javale McGee is averaging 25/11/3 blocks by MTM's logic...

No I didn't because I'm not discussing what he is. I'm on a different topic. I'm not arguing him over Giannis. I'm arguing you saying he isn't worth building around which is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

Chronz
Thank god the Bucks are a rising threat in the East. Brogdon is the bombay (sorry for that, been drinking bombay today)

More-Than-Most
i really cant stand how we go to **** in the 2nd half.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 10:32 PM

I just posted and was expecting to read my **** but I see we both clicked at the same ****ing time. What colors you wearing right now?

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:32 PM
fml we will never hear the end of TJ in our forum.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:33 PM
I just posted and was expecting to read my **** but I see we both clicked at the same ****ing time. What colors you wearing right now?

White shirt... Blue and white bugs bunny boxers.

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 10:34 PM
No I didn't because I'm not discussing what he is. I'm on a different topic. I'm not arguing him over Giannis. I'm arguing you saying he isn't worth building around which is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

I said he isn't worth building over if he's only going to be playing 25 minutes... Don't blame me because you can't appreciate the context involved.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:34 PM

Our wings don't play within the gameplan in the second half. RoCo, Sauce, Henderson, Ilyasova have all jacked up contested shots early in the clock this half as opposed to just playing within the scope of the offense and continuing to move the ball.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 10:35 PM
God damn Melo knows where everyone is suppose to be and hes threading the needle on these passes. If only he embraced the art back in his athletic youth.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:35 PM
I said he isn't worth building over if he's only going to be playing 25 minutes... Don't blame me because you can't appreciate the context involved.

No because there's context from our end that you fail to address.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:36 PM
fml we will never hear the end of TJ in our forum.

I'm going to ignore it. They love 3rd depth guys too much.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 10:37 PM
White shirt... Blue and white bugs bunny boxers.

No way! I got a my black shirt with my daffy ducks

More-Than-Most
I'm going to ignore it. They love 3rd depth guys too much.

Yup ima just stay out of it lol.

More-Than-Most
No way! I got a my black shirt with my daffy ducks

:love:

destiny bro.

FlashBolt
01-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Classic stubborn users of PSD. Won't admit their star player is limited in minutes because they fear he will get injured..

zn23
01-06-2017, 10:44 PM
The Knicks defense is so bad it's embarrassing. They cut the game down to 1 and then Milwaukee goes on a 9-0 run in 1 minute. Carmelo can't close on 3 point shooters and overall as a team they can't get back on fast breaks.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 10:45 PM
Classic stubborn users of PSD. Won't admit their star player is limited in minutes because they fear he will get injured..

Or he could be a 1 hit wonder like MCW

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:46 PM
The Knicks defense is so bad it's embarrassing. They cut the game down to 1 and then Milwaukee goes on a 9-0 run in 1 minute. Carmelo can't close on 3 point shooters and overall as a team they can't get back on fast breaks.

More impressive:
Bucks beating the Knicks 80-71
OR
Sixers trailing the Celtics 97-100?

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:48 PM
that slam by embiid... HOLY ****

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:48 PM
OMG What EMBIID JUST DIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chronz
01-06-2017, 10:49 PM
:love:

destiny bro.

You're an East Coast me. Favorite movie ?

Chronz
01-06-2017, 10:50 PM
OMG What EMBIID JUST DIIIIIIIIID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did dis dude done do dat?

More-Than-Most
You're an East Coast me. Favorite movie ?

i have a ton... right now probably the last samurai.

warfelg
Your center can't do this:

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:51 PM
did dis dude done do dat?

Can't build around him though.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:53 PM
embiid just did that too.. ate smarts lunch

warfelg
Oh boy Smart got sent back to school with that block.

Giannis94
Holy ****. Jabari!

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:54 PM
embiid cant ****ing be guarded

warfelg
:28.7 left, Phi-Bos Tied at 104. Embiid on the line.

Giannis94
Your center can't do this:

That was top dink of the noght until Jabari topped ot a few minutes later

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:55 PM
he is so ****ing clutch... loves to shoot free throws in tight situations.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Up 2 for Philly!!! Hendo coming up LARGE for his hometown team.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:56 PM
horford so good lol

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Horford hits the 3. Boston with a 1 point lead with :17.1 remaining.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 10:58 PM
might be our 7th or 8th loss with a lead with under 30 seconds left lol.

warfelg
That was top dink of the noght until Jabari topped ot a few minutes later

Sorry fast break is no where near as impressive as in traffic. Not to mention thats a 7'2" 275 pound dude moving like a guard.

More-Than-Most
please give it to joel or illya

warfelg
01-06-2017, 10:59 PM
might be our 7th or 8th loss with a lead with under 30 seconds left lol.

What's hard about this one is in the 4th you would take their bigs shooting 3's. They've just unfortunately hit them.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 11:00 PM
dumbest shot in the world from illya... i dont even understand that... Embiid fouled out as well. Great

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:00 PM
Wow. Talk about whistles go silent again....

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:02 PM
EMbiid's first career foul out.

tredigs
Well that couldn't have been worse execution by the Sixers there. No wonder they lose all these 1 possession games.

More-Than-Most
just go for the 3 lol.. rather win or lose here instead of going without embiid in ot

Giannis94
Sorry fast break is no where near as impressive as in traffic. Not to mention thats a 7'2" 275 pound dude moving like a guard.

Talking about Giannis, I take it?

warfelg
:06.3 left in Boston with the Celtics up only 2. Sixers ball.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Talking about Giannis, I take it?

nope were talking about the guy Giannis is trying to catch

tredigs
01-06-2017, 11:03 PM
Got lucky with the miss FT... another chance to tie/win here for the Sixers.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 11:04 PM
nope were talking about the guy Giannis is trying to catch

Lebron isn't 7 2. Embiid is in a tier below Giannis-the-GOAT

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Got lucky with the miss FT... another chance to tie/win here for the Sixers.

Of course Ersan would airball.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Lebron isn't 7 2. Embiid is in a tier below Giannis-the-GOAT

embiid is what you get if Lebron and Giannis fused their talents together.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Here comes the on purpose miss.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:07 PM
It's kinda sad the Celtics need to get hyped about eeking out a win over us.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 11:10 PM
embiid is what you get if Lebron and Giannis fused their talents together.
Wrong. Embiid is what you when Brittany Griner and Greg Oden have kids.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:11 PM
Honestly as a Sixer fan I'm not upset over this loss. That was awesome. That's a team we have no business pushing like that.

Also to everyone talking about Embiid taking all the shots:
Ilyasova took 21 shots tonight. To Embiid's 12.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:16 PM
PorzinGOD just destroyed GIannis at both ends LOL.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:18 PM
I dont ****ing get it, everytime I watch Snell play I come away lusting over his role playerness. But everytime I ask about his performance Bulls fans **** on him.

To think Milwaukee stole a potential 3 and D swing for an extinct archetype that has no hope of ever becoming a rotational player.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 11:18 PM
PorzinGOD just destroyed GIannis at both ends LOL.

What game are u watching hommie. Those 2 3s were the first things hes done all night

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:19 PM
Knick need to somehow get rid of Melo. He's holding them back. Hate to say it about a one time great player.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 11:19 PM
I dont ****ing get it, everytime I watch Snell play I come away lusting over his role playerness. But everytime I ask about his performance Bulls fans **** on him.

To think Milwaukee stole a potential 3 and D swing for an extinct archetype that has no hope of ever becoming a rotational player.
He's streaky. He was benched last game early in 3 q for bad shots and lack of effort

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:20 PM
LOL, all you have to do is watch Noah run(jog?) up and down the court to know hes done man, dude looks like hes hunchback even when running. Phil was idiotic on that one.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 11:21 PM
LOL, all you have to do is watch Noah run(jog?) up and down the court to know hes done man, dude looks like hes hunchback even when running. Phil was idiotic on that one.
Well he just dunked on Giannis so WAR probably thinks Noah>>>>>Giannis

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:22 PM
He's streaky. He was benched last game early in 3 q for bad shots and lack of effort

Yeah, I look at his stats and I try to tell myself what you see in like 30 games doesn't mean **** compared to a full seasons worth of play. Im just saying, Im like his good luck charm and no matter what, MCW is **** far more often. Even when MCW is inspired and giving full effort, hes susceptible to air balls

Clint Olbrock
01-06-2017, 11:26 PM
Noah and KP fouled out for the Knicks, not good.

zn23
01-06-2017, 11:26 PM
Carmelo Anthony went up so soft and Giannis blocked him... Then Porzingis got fouled out.

Everything that could go wrong goes wrong for the Knicks.

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I look at his stats and I try to tell myself what you see in like 30 games doesn't mean **** compared to a full seasons worth of play. Im just saying, Im like his good luck charm and no matter what, MCW is **** far more often. Even when MCW is inspired and giving full effort, hes susceptible to air balls
It will be hard for the Bucks to justify a contract for him and Beasley at more than 3-4 per year. Nice role players, but types of players that you need to find in the draft and very replaceable. I see him getting around 7 in the off-season so I would personalky pass with our other commitments $$ wise

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:27 PM
What game are u watching hommie. Those 2 3s were the first things hes done all night

Ignoring 24 points on more efficient shooting that GIannis right?

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:28 PM
Carmelo Anthony went up so soft and Giannis blocked him... Then Porzingis got fouled out.

Everything that could go wrong goes wrong for the Knicks.

Melo just has really lost his athleticism.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Knick need to somehow get rid of Melo. He's holding them back. Hate to say it about a one time great player.

I almost come away feeling sorry for him, hes been looking to pass more than ever the last 2 years, Im thinking because he knows hes no longer the same athlete but at the same time, hes far and away among the league leaders in Iso's despite the lack of efficiency. His own coach resigns himself to looking away when Melo waves off the play. There is literally nothing to do save from making him the 6th man ala all the other outdated prototypes.

TBF, it serves him right, when star players ask out they are usually in a **** situation but Melo just wanted to get to the Knicks regardless of the cost so as the expression goes, you reap what you sow. Dude threw away his legacy

strahan92osi72
01-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Ignoring 24 points on more efficient shooting that GIannis right?

Lol he really is a tool. Same guy who compared KP and Jabari.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Melo still draws doubles so 6th man might be overstating his decline but theres got to be a way to optimize he and KP.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Awww Giannis lost the dribble....

strahan92osi72
01-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Look at Sir Lancealot with the D on the Greek lol

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Lol he really is a tool. Same guy who compared KP and Jabari.
They are more comparable. Giannis is in a tier above him and Embiid.

zn23
Wow the Knicks up 3 after Lance Thomas steals ball from Giannis.

Vee-Rex
I came here to say... wow. This Knicks/Bucks game is AMAZING

strahan92osi72
01-06-2017, 11:34 PM
Melo still draws doubles so 6th man might be overstating his decline but theres got to be a way to optimize he and KP.

The Knicks need a pass first PG for Melo and KP to both get the amount of shots needed for both. Rose isn't the answer, a Rondo/Rubio type of PG is what they need for Melo and KP to work.

strahan92osi72
They are more comparable. Giannis is in a tier above him and Embiid.

Wrong.

warfelg
I almost come away feeling sorry for him, hes been looking to pass more than ever the last 2 years, Im thinking because he knows hes no longer the same athlete but at the same time, hes far and away among the league leaders in Iso's despite the lack of efficiency. His own coach resigns himself to looking away when Melo waves off the play. There is literally nothing to do save from making him the 6th man ala all the other outdated prototypes.

TBF, it serves him right, when star players ask out they are usually in a **** situation but Melo just wanted to get to the Knicks regardless of the cost so as the expression goes, you reap what you sow. Dude threw away his legacy

You know....I wonder if he would be willing to waive that NTC to go to the Clippers.

Because if I were the Clips I would come up with a way to put contracts and players together to keep CP3, Blake, possibly DeAndre to get Melo. Worst case you do a Blake for Melo swap.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:35 PM
LMFAO teloto***** just said F U to his team

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Gialolis. You can't do that.

More-Than-Most
01-06-2017, 11:38 PM
lol gia is choking this game away big time lol.

tredigs
01-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Welp, Freak didn't have the best 1 minute drill there. Still, good to see him perform well overall on the prime time game. Too bad for them they took the L. Porzingis brought it tonight, I have a feeling we might be seeing a lot of great battles between these two in the future.

Clint Olbrock
01-06-2017, 11:40 PM
I came here to say... wow. This Knicks/Bucks game is AMAZING
I know, what a finish!

zn23
01-06-2017, 11:41 PM
The one thing missing from Giannis' game is the ability the stretch the floor with jump shot. He'll develop that in time.

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:42 PM
Welp, Freak didn't have the best 1 minute drill there. Still, good to see him perform well overall on the prime time game. Too bad for them they took the L. Porzingis brought it tonight, I have a feeling we might be seeing a lot of great battles between these two in the future.

What was scary about that end, was the defender gave him so much space daring him to shoot, and he didn't even try. He had a good game, but man that wasn't that efficient and the fear of taking the jumper should worry some people.

strahan92osi72
01-06-2017, 11:42 PM

Agree with the last part 100 percent, I'd throw Towns and Embiid in there too.

strahan92osi72
01-06-2017, 11:43 PM
What was scary about that end, was the defender gave him so much space daring him to shoot, and he didn't even try. He had a good game, but man that wasn't that efficient and the fear of taking the jumper should worry some people.

Exactly, and yet he's a tier above KP (rolling eyes).

Vee-Rex
01-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Noah put GOAT on a poster. I feel like GOAT started loving his jump shot a little too much at the end. They'll get better closing out games with experience. I hope they make the playoffs (not as the 8th seed tho).

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:47 PM
HAHAHAHAH

Guys, am I crazy or is this a great picture I just took of Bill Walton : https://s24.postimg.org/60exudasl/Walton_Weed.jpg

New Avatar?

Vee-Rex
01-06-2017, 11:48 PM
Gonna stay up all night to watch ZAZA THE GREAT (and cuz I'm off tomorrow).

Vee-Rex
01-06-2017, 11:49 PM
Looks like the Grizzlies are finally fully healthy?

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:49 PM
"What a luxury to have Kevin Durant" -- Mark Jackson

Understatement of the century, right up there with Weed isn't bad for you and 3's are worth more than 2's

zn23
01-06-2017, 11:50 PM
The Knicks needed that win badly. Hopefully they can put some wins together now.

strahan92osi72
01-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Hornacek going with Baker instead of Rose or Jennings and it worked like a charm. Who saw that coming? Lol.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:52 PM
Noah put GOAT on a poster. I feel like GOAT started loving his jump shot a little too much at the end. They'll get better closing out games with experience. I hope they make the playoffs (not as the 8th seed tho).

Hard not to fall in love with the jumper when you're drilling it. He will learn the last few minutes are played differently

ewing
01-06-2017, 11:53 PM
does anyone fixes their hair more then Ron Baker?

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:55 PM

Women.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:57 PM
Hornacek going with Baker instead of Rose or Jennings and it worked like a charm. Who saw that coming? Lol.

Prolly only Doug Collins and guys who saw him take the technical he forced on Jason Terry

warfelg
01-06-2017, 11:57 PM
Wow Curry.

Chronz
01-06-2017, 11:58 PM

Everyone with his hair does that. Ive embraced the bald look now so dont talk to me about hair

Vee-Rex
01-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Omg Steph don't do em like that!

Giannis94
01-07-2017, 12:09 AM

Payback fod Giannis making to many posters this year

Cracka2HI!
01-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Austin Rivers is one the hottest players in the NBA.

Vee-Rex
01-07-2017, 12:43 AM
I like the way Memphis is fighting to stay in it. Probably got a psychologist on the bench keeping the guys motivated with the way GS gets buckets.

tredigs
01-07-2017, 01:28 AM
Curry just doing his thing tonight. Liking his aggressiveness lately.

Chronz
01-07-2017, 01:36 AM
Dude you actually watching the game? The fun has already been had

Vee-Rex
01-07-2017, 01:41 AM
Curry just doing his thing tonight. Liking his aggressiveness lately.

Yep. I think they're better when he's like this. The points will come more naturally for Durant because of his physical frame and presence on the court, so I'd like to see Curry keep that aggressiveness.

tredigs
01-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Dude you actually watching the game? The fun has already been had

This is the point in every Warrior game the past 2 years where I hope the other team comes back to start the 4th quarter so we can get more burn for Curry and the starters.

tredigs
01-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Yep. I think they're better when he's like this. The points will come more naturally for Durant because of his physical frame and presence on the court, so I'd like to see Curry keep that aggressiveness.

I'd agree, KD's will always be there. And when Curry really gets going and the collapsing begins, that's when the others will make them pay. Not sure where they'll land on this though.

Chronz
01-07-2017, 01:45 AM
CP3 has such fast hands the refs actually thought his strip had to have been a kickball. LMFAO, never seen anything like it. And of course it led to a 3pt shot for the Kings. We better win man, refs know they owe us one.

Scoots
01-07-2017, 02:02 AM
Saw the Warriors going to sleep late in the 3rd ... seems they are still sleeping.

kdspurman
01-07-2017, 02:03 AM
Dam Grizz 0_o

kdspurman
01-07-2017, 02:08 AM
Randolph should be punishing Durant in the post

tredigs
01-07-2017, 02:11 AM
Did I really just watch Klay and KD miss 5 consecutive free throws? Odds of that happening have to be like 3,000,000 to 1.

kdspurman
01-07-2017, 02:13 AM
Durant should've drove by Randolph there, let him off the hook big time settling

More-Than-Most
01-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Did I really just watch Klay and KD miss 5 consecutive free throws? Odds of that happening have to be like 3,000,000 to 1.

id bet my life on this every time lol. i legit would bet my life that klay and kd would never miss 5 free throws in a row.

More-Than-Most
01-07-2017, 02:17 AM
i get he is red hot but that was a terrible shot..... and i still figured it was going in lol

tredigs
01-07-2017, 02:20 AM
That whole quarter was just one bad shot. I don't know what I just watched.

More-Than-Most
01-07-2017, 02:20 AM
this has been a great basketball night for me... embiid had a better game then GIA....warriors might blow a massive lead... lebron was a god... embiid was a god and the lakers won to help us get that draft pick lol.

More-Than-Most
01-07-2017, 02:21 AM
i feel oh so sorry for the team that plays the warriors next if they lose here tonight... it will be like watching a 50 car pile up with the destruction we will see.

More-Than-Most
01-07-2017, 02:22 AM
That whole quarter was just one bad shot. I don't know what I just watched.

i didnt watch the 4th... turned it off when you were up like 22 with 2 minutes left in the 3rd lol.

kdspurman
01-07-2017, 02:22 AM
They stay small, u gotta punish them. Zbo shouldn't pass unless he's doubled

kdspurman
01-07-2017, 02:24 AM
i feel oh so sorry for the team that plays the warriors next if they lose here tonight... it will be like watching a 50 car pile up with the destruction we will see.

They got the kings , was probably gonna be ugly regardless lol

More-Than-Most
01-07-2017, 02:25 AM
this is insane lol

More-Than-Most
01-07-2017, 02:26 AM
that is a charge.

ChI_ShIzzLe
01-07-2017, 02:29 AM
I didn't even know that could be reviewed lol

More-Than-Most
01-07-2017, 02:29 AM
the nutcracker is money right now with 2 big time 3s.

More-Than-Most
01-07-2017, 02:31 AM
wow... i cant believe they blew this.

kdspurman
01-07-2017, 02:31 AM
Grizz gonna go ahead and steal this... Esp with green gone.

:speechless:

kdspurman
01-07-2017, 02:32 AM
the nutcracker is money right now with 2 big time 3s.

Awesome nickname :laugh2:

tredigs
01-07-2017, 02:33 AM
Gross. Props to the Grizz for not rolling over there. Pretty sure the Warriors were up 25 in this game. Lord.

Saddletramp
01-07-2017, 02:35 AM
LOL. On to the next one.

Chronz
01-07-2017, 02:35 AM
This year has been nuts man, Tony Allen is averaging the highest PPG of his career at 35 years old. I was shocked when I heard that when he played the Clips recently