PDA

View Full Version : Trade Rumours Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

5ass
01-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Here's a thread for 99% ******** trade rumours. Discuss.

Cracka2HI!
01-05-2017, 01:43 PM
These aren't real rumors but I could post them on my twitter and then there would at least be a "source". I came up with 2 trades last night that I can see working for both teams.

Golden State trades Andre Igudala to Sacramento for Willy Cauley-Stein and Matt Barnes or Ben McLemore.

Chicago trades Rajon Rondo to Denver for Jameer Nelson, Mike Miller(filler) and a low level young player like Juancho Hernangomez or Malik Beasley or a protected 1st Round pick.

In the first deal GS gets a young Center that would fit very well with them. They also get a wing to replace Igudala's spot in the lineup. The Kings may be giving up too much but teams that are desperate to make the playoffs will do that. They have that Center they picked first round in this draft and still have Koufos so I can make an argument that Cauley-Stein is expendable to them.

Denver may also be thinking of making a run for the 8th spot. Rondo is considered toxic by many but Denver is 1 team that I can see benefiting from a true floor general at PG. Mudiay has improved but that team could really use someone that can get assists at a high rate imo. Rondo would be a gamble for them but I think the upside is pretty huge considering the talent on that team. It's not like they give up a key player or top young player either.

tp13baby
01-05-2017, 02:32 PM
These aren't real rumors but I could post them on my twitter and then there would at least be a "source". I came up with 2 trades last night that I can see working for both teams.

Golden State trades Andre Igudala to Sacramento for Willy Cauley-Stein and Matt Barnes or Ben McLemore.

Chicago trades Rajon Rondo to Denver for Jameer Nelson, Mike Miller(filler) and a low level young player like Juancho Hernangomez or Malik Beasley or a protected 1st Round pick.

In the first deal GS gets a young Center that would fit very well with them. They also get a wing to replace Igudala's spot in the lineup. The Kings may be giving up too much but teams that are desperate to make the playoffs will do that. They have that Center they picked first round in this draft and still have Koufos so I can make an argument that Cauley-Stein is expendable to them.

Denver may also be thinking of making a run for the 8th spot. Rondo is considered toxic by many but Denver is 1 team that I can see benefiting from a true floor general at PG. Mudiay has improved but that team could really use someone that can get assists at a high rate imo. Rondo would be a gamble for them but I think the upside is pretty huge considering the talent on that team. It's not like they give up a key player or top young player either.

Jameer Nelson is having a better year than Rondo. Rondo is not going to get a first rounder either from Denver in anyway. Denver is also 8th in assists per game. We don't even run our offense through our point guards. Its through Jokic and we have had zero issue scoring.

Biggest issues Denver has is turnovers and defense. Neither weaknesses by acquiring Rondo helps.

Denver needs to explore a Millsap trade if they really want to go all in. Said it before but Millsap was almost a Nugget for Faried and 2 first rounders. Now another player that might make sense is Noel but if him and Joel click that no longer becomes an option.

Cousins is probably off the market until summer as long as they are playoff contenders. But Cousins may agile enough to play the four and can play with Jokic.

Ultimately a defensive forward is Denver need.

warfelg
01-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Denver needs to explore a Millsap trade if they really want to go all in. Said it before but Millsap was almost a Nugget for Faried and 2 first rounders. Now another player that might make sense is Noel but if him and Joel click that no longer becomes an option.

Jokic and Noel are the same issue as Okafor and Noel. Neither really belong out of the paint.

Noel might be gone anyways. Embiid, Saric, Simmons, Ilyasova pretty much limit him and Okafor to about 15-20 to share.

At this point I rather trade both and have a vet backup behind Embiid.

5ass
01-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Jameer Nelson is having a better year than Rondo. Rondo is not going to get a first rounder either from Denver in anyway. Denver is also 8th in assists per game. We don't even run our offense through our point guards. Its through Jokic and we have had zero issue scoring.

Biggest issues Denver has is turnovers and defense. Neither weaknesses by acquiring Rondo helps.

Cousins is probably off the market until summer as long as they are playoff contenders. But Cousins may agile enough to play the four and can play with Jokic.

Ultimately a defensive forward is Denver need.
They definitely should go after Millsap. I think it'd be ok to give up their first this year. They could make the play offs with Millsap. I don't know what the Hawks are going to do. Millsap doesn't mind playing for the Hawks. I still think they have a play off team. I think they can be a HCA team. They just signed Howard and Bazemore. I think its best for them to resign Millsap.

5ass
01-05-2017, 04:45 PM
The Magic are rumoured to be one of the most active teams before the deadline. They need to make a move. Vucevic, Mario and 1sts need to go to upgrade some positions. They mainly need to upgrade DJ and Green if they want to make the play offs. I really want Bledsoe and Tyson Chandler.

Chris Mannix also said they could make a play for cousins with Gordon, Mario, Vucevic. They'd still have a good supporting cast around cousins. I think with Biyombo, Ibaka and Vogel the Magic can better control Cousins.

YAALREADYKNO
01-05-2017, 05:37 PM
The Bulls really looking to move Butler? Tf are they thinking?

TheDish87
01-05-2017, 05:41 PM
they have nothing to build around him with

5ass
01-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Butler to the Celtics makes too much sense. They would give up a nice package for him, and would probably elevate them into real contenders. Brown and the nets picks have a lot of value but dont contribute to wins right now. Crowder, Brown and the Nets picks are as good of a package as the Bulls can hope for in return. The Bulls need to rebuild. If I was them id send Crowder to a third team for one more potential lottery pick. Even trade Wade to the Nuggets for Nurkic. Get young and build through the draft.

5ass
01-05-2017, 05:52 PM
The Wolves could make a play for Butler if they wanted to with Wiggins and Dunn.

IndyRealist
01-05-2017, 06:43 PM
The Wolves could make a play for Butler if they wanted to with Wiggins and Dunn.

Not without multiple picks with it. All the Wolves fans here seem to have given up on Wiggins.

warfelg
01-05-2017, 07:06 PM
I think the Sixers have the ability to keep Ben and Joel and nab Butler.

valade16
01-05-2017, 07:15 PM
I think the Sixers have the ability to keep Ben and Joel and nab Butler.

They'd have to give up thier unprotected 1st I'd imagine. What would such a trade look like?

Noel, Saric, 2017 1st (unprotected), 2019 1st (lottery protected)?

warfelg
01-05-2017, 07:26 PM
They'd have to give up thier unprotected 1st I'd imagine. What would such a trade look like?

Noel, Saric, 2017 1st (unprotected), 2019 1st (lottery protected)?

Noel/Okafor, Stauskas, RoCo, Our 1st, LAL 1st/2019 Sac 1st is something I would do. Would prefer that Sac 1st over LAL.

Triple_Ocho
01-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Butler for Cousins

Vinylman
01-06-2017, 10:06 AM
People are WAY overvaluing butler...

He is worth a top 3 pick and maybe 2 solid young guys but that's it... no way they get two top 5 picks

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Bucks to get Middleton back after all star break.

Forever35
01-06-2017, 01:24 PM

He is worth a top 3 pick and maybe 2 solid young guys but that's it... no way they get two top 5 picks

Agreed... The rumored C's offer of last seasons draft 3rd and 16th picks plus Crowder was pretty fair IMO... Also, he's a young 25ppg scorer with a team friendly contract... why even trade him...??? Just dump Hoiberg... IMO, somethings up with him...

Giannis94
01-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Agreed... The rumored C's offer of last seasons draft 3rd and 16th picks plus Crowder was pretty fair IMO... Also, he's a young 25ppg scorer with a team friendly contract... why even trade him...??? Just dump Hoiberg... IMO, somethings up with him...

GarPax seems to be the issue.

tolumba21
01-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Brooklyn Nets Looking To Trade Brook Lopez Which Team Has The Best Chance To Get Him?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Frss%2Etapatalk%2Ecom%2F aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbnF1aXNpdHIuY29tL2ZlZWQv%2F%3Fp%3D 7d8f7bf6733335d9305366d754b87b12&share_tid=7d8f7bf6733335d9305366d754b87b12&share_fid=1091544&share_type=b

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Cracka2HI!
01-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Blake for Butler?

valade16
01-06-2017, 05:33 PM

The problem is 1st round picks become less valuable the further out they go, partly because humans are instant gratification based and partly because there's no guarantees.

A possible top 3 pick in 2019 or 2020 is not worth the same as a top 3 pick this season.

It is telling that Boston's 3rd/16th and Crowder was declined, I.e. Any offer needs to be superior to that and that was before Butler started taking his game to another level.

Avenged
01-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Blake for Butler?

Why would you even consider this? I don't think The Clippers would ever do that.

Avenged
01-06-2017, 05:45 PM
The Bulls really looking to move Butler? Tf are they thinking?

I'll tell you what they're thinking.. Russel and Randle.. :hope: i can hope right :sigh:

valade16
01-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Why would you even consider this? I don't think The Clippers would ever do that.

Why wouldn't the Clippers consider this? Who do you think is better, Blake or Butler?

Stunner
01-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Butler not getting moved rumor was debunked and it came from Ric Bucher of all people and the Celtics pieces don't excite me other than the nets pick .

Only team That interest me is minny and Philly if they get involved.

Stunner
01-06-2017, 06:03 PM

Think you mean the bulls wouldn't lol he's going to be a free agent and has knee issues

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
01-06-2017, 06:41 PM
The point of the butler trade talk was to rebuild since they don't have any pieces to surround him with youth wise. So trading him for Blake Griffin really doesn't fix the situation

Cracka2HI!
01-06-2017, 09:16 PM

Think you mean the bulls wouldn't lol he's going to be a free agent and has knee issues

IndyRealist
01-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Brooklyn Nets Looking To Trade Brook Lopez Which Team Has The Best Chance To Get Him?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Frss%2Etapatalk%2Ecom%2F aHR0cDovL3d3dy5pbnF1aXNpdHIuY29tL2ZlZWQv%2F%3Fp%3D 7d8f7bf6733335d9305366d754b87b12&share_tid=7d8f7bf6733335d9305366d754b87b12&share_fid=1091544&share_type=b

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

$43.8 million left on his contract? I don't think there will be many takers.

Cracka2HI!
01-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Yeah if I'm the Clippers I'd be all over Butler for Blake. Only because of contract. I don't feel great about giving Blake $200 million over 5 years with those knee problems. I really like Blake's game. It has nothing to do with that. Players like Butler who signed under the old CBA are so much more valuable imo. I really think the Clippers should trade Blake if they can get a great offer for him.

Chronz
01-07-2017, 12:41 AM
Yeah if I'm the Clippers I'd be all over Butler for Blake. Only because of contract. I don't feel great about giving Blake $200 million over 5 years with those knee problems. I really like Blake's game. It has nothing to do with that. Players like Butler who signed under the old CBA are so much more valuable imo. I really think the Clippers should trade Blake if they can get a great offer for him.

I'd cream myself if we landed Butler. I legit had a dream that we still had Maggs, thats how bad I miss a competent swingman and I hated Maggs back in the day.

PS. Just when exactly are we suppose to land these FA that you insisted overpaying the likes of Caron Butler would land us.

Cracka2HI!
01-08-2017, 02:21 PM
I'm sure the team would be able to land FA's if they had cap. The Butler signing is pretty much irrelevant due to the ownership change.

IKnowHoops
01-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Not without multiple picks with it. All the Wolves fans here seem to have given up on Wiggins.

They are just in pain right now. I wouldn't trade Wigg for Butler straight up. Wiggins will be a stud.

JEDean89
01-08-2017, 02:31 PM
yall should come on over to reddit, much more vibrant nba forum there, would love to get the community on one platform. so many dead team forums on this site!

tp13baby
01-08-2017, 04:40 PM
ESPN's Marc Stein reports Denver is actively pursuing talks about Gallo, Faried, Chandler and Nurkic. It's unknown what Denver is doing about their direction but I get the feeling Denver is going into a full rebuild mode with the how the team has been doing and possible locker room issues with Malone.

warfelg
01-08-2017, 04:59 PM
ESPN's Marc Stein reports Denver is actively pursuing talks about Gallo, Faried, Chandler and Nurkic. It's unknown what Denver is doing about their direction but I get the feeling Denver is going into a full rebuild mode with the how the team has been doing and possible locker room issues with Malone.

I think they want to rebuild around Mudiay, Murry, Jokic and want to clear space from everyone else.

I would love Chandler on the Sixers.

tp13baby
01-08-2017, 05:20 PM
I think they want to rebuild around Mudiay, Murry, Jokic and want to clear space from everyone else.

I would love Chandler on the Sixers.

I think he is the least likely to get traded. He is a veteran that comes only at a 12 mil cap hit each of the next 2 years after this one.

I think they want to rebuild also. I think Gary is another player they are comfortable moving forward with as well. Still think Murray should be getting a run at the PG position and Gary at the 2. But Malone is an idiot so that won't happen.

For ***** and giggles, what would Philly return for Chandler.

5ass
01-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Mario hezonja for chandler/Gallo? If the Nuggets are going full rebuild, Mario is a nice prospect to have IMO. Yeah he's not good right now, but so are most of the players taken in that range of that draft. He's still only halfway into his sophomore season. For the Magic, they get a huge upgrade over Jeff Green. I can't stand him anymore LOL. Obviously I'd prefer Chandler to Gallo, even if the Magic have to add a first or something, but either one is a good target for the Magic. They could follow it up with trading Vucevic and DJ for a combo guard to open up playing time in the front court.

warfelg
01-08-2017, 07:04 PM
I think he is the least likely to get traded. He is a veteran that comes only at a 12 mil cap hit each of the next 2 years after this one.

I think they want to rebuild also. I think Gary is another player they are comfortable moving forward with as well. Still think Murray should be getting a run at the PG position and Gary at the 2. But Malone is an idiot so that won't happen.

For ***** and giggles, what would Philly return for Chandler.

Kinda depends what kind of package you want.

I think Holmes, Ilyasova, Top 10 protected 2018 1st help you guys. A soon expiring contract, Young depth big, and a pick helps out.

tp13baby
01-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Mario hezonja for chandler/Gallo? If the Nuggets are going full rebuild, Mario is a nice prospect to have IMO. Yeah he's not good right now, but so are most of the players taken in that range of that draft. He's still only halfway into his sophomore season. For the Magic, they get a huge upgrade over Jeff Green. I can't stand him anymore LOL. Obviously I'd prefer Chandler to Gallo, even if the Magic have to add a first or something, but either one is a good target for the Magic. They could follow it up with trading Vucevic and DJ for a combo guard to open up playing time in the front court.

I loved Mario pre draft. Besides Porzingas Denvers forum Mario was one of the favorites. Gallo will be the first one traded out of the 2. That would be good for both teams.

5ass
01-08-2017, 07:53 PM
I loved Mario pre draft. Besides Porzingas Denvers forum Mario was one of the favorites. Gallo will be the first one traded out of the 2. That would be good for both teams.

From what I remember from the rookie sophomore game Jokic and Mario were cheering each other and giggling on the sidelines. They have that euro connection. Honestly at this point I don't care if we trade Mario. I just want to see him play consistent minutes. He's talented but lacking mentally. Could just be a late bloomer or he could be a bust. One thing for sure is that he has good work ethic. A change of scenery could be good for him. If the Nuggets are going full rebuild he should be able to get some playing time, and that will be good for him.

The only thing is Gallo is a FA and keeping him and Ibaka might be tricky. He's a good player, but if he gets offered a max like Chandler Parsons, its probably not a good idea to match.

tp13baby
01-08-2017, 08:20 PM
From what I remember from the rookie sophomore game Jokic and Mario were cheering each other and giggling on the sidelines. They have that euro connection. Honestly at this point I don't care if we trade Mario. I just want to see him play consistent minutes. He's talented but lacking mentally. Could just be a late bloomer or he could be a bust. One thing for sure is that he has good work ethic. A change of scenery could be good for him. If the Nuggets are going full rebuild he should be able to get some playing time, and that will be good for him.

The only thing is Gallo is a FA and keeping him and Ibaka might be tricky. He's a good player, but if he gets offered a max like Chandler Parsons, its probably not a good idea to match.

Yeah Gallo needs a change of scenery himself. I kind of believe that Gallo is becoming a distraction. Gallo as a max guy would make me sick to see.

IndyRealist
01-08-2017, 08:56 PM
They are just in pain right now. I wouldn't trade Wigg for Butler straight up. Wiggins will be a stud.

That's delusional. AT BEST, Wiggins could become the player Butler already is.

IKnowHoops
01-09-2017, 01:20 AM
That's delusional. AT BEST, Wiggins could become the player Butler already is.

At worst.

And why would I give up a more athletic 21 year old who is farther ahead at the same age by a long shot. Especially when the rest of my team is 21 and growing together. Adding Jimmy would be stupid...the rest of the team would not be ready to win until he is to old to win.

IndyRealist
01-09-2017, 09:29 AM
At worst.

And why would I give up a more athletic 21 year old who is farther ahead at the same age by a long shot. Especially when the rest of my team is 21 and growing together. Adding Jimmy would be stupid...the rest of the team would not be ready to win until he is to old to win.

Do you really think Wiggins' FLOOR is Jimmy Butler? We need to put you in the superfan poll.

Giannis94
01-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Do you really think Wiggins' FLOOR is Jimmy Butler? We need to put you in the superfan poll.

Well he does think the Patriots went 19-0, and that AP getting hurt was the best thing for AP:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?917223-Getting-hurt-this-year-was-the-best-thing-for-Adrian-Peterson

And he is obsessed with Klove without any real idea what he is talking about, and asking if Philly should deal Embiid right now.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?917068-What-could-the-76ers-get-for-Embiid-right-now-Is-trading-him-the-answer

More-Than-Most
01-09-2017, 01:05 PM
At worst.

Wiggins defense is bad and has looked terrible this year in general with little to no growth... he is messing **** up for towns as well... if you can get butler plus for wiggins you do it all day. Wiggins has become really overrated.... levine stock might actually be higher now

whats amazing is how many people thought the cavs made the biggest mistake ever getting love for him.

More-Than-Most
01-09-2017, 01:07 PM
Well he does think the Patriots went 19-0, and that AP getting hurt was the best thing for AP:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?917223-Getting-hurt-this-year-was-the-best-thing-for-Adrian-Peterson

And he is obsessed with Klove without any real idea what he is talking about, and asking if Philly should deal Embiid right now.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?917068-What-could-the-76ers-get-for-Embiid-right-now-Is-trading-him-the-answer

if we ever traded embiid i would stop watching basketball forever.... the only package i would consider would be embiid for gia AND parker.... more than a fair trade : P

More-Than-Most
01-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Lmfao just seen the Embiid comments HOLY ****

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headlines/ExternalArticle?articleId=449408

Get ****ing rekt

Giannis94
01-09-2017, 01:14 PM
if we ever traded embiid i would stop watching basketball forever.... the only package i would consider would be embiid for gia AND parker.... more than a fair trade : P
If IknowHoops ran the Twolves the conversation for embiid would go like:

76ers: Embiid for Wiggins?
IKH: What if I add Towns and you add a future 2nd rd pick to balance things out?

Aust
01-12-2017, 06:55 AM
Interesting that we've shown interest in Millsap and Noel. Millsap is almost 32 and a PF. He doesn't fit our youth's timeline and we have enough 4's + Deng. Noel is very interesting. I've been a fan of his for some time. If the team likes him then I would go all out to try and get him.

Some parts of the article New Power House mentioned:

Here’s what one Western Conference scout said about the state of the Lakers: “If you made a list of the 20 best players who are 22 or under, I think you’d have to have all three of the Lakers’ young guys on there. They’re three of the best young guys in the league. There’s really not a lot of teams can say that, and I think a lot of mediocre teams would like to swap rosters with the Lakers right now.”

Ingram is loaded with talent, and sometimes displays so much versatility that he doesn’t know on which area of his game he should focus.

But, the scout said, “He is probably going to be the best of the three. When you look at his physical assets and what he is capable of just from a raw potential perspective, the sky is the limit. He has to be developed; that’s obvious. He looks to me like he is learning to assert himself more out on the floor. He’s got to figure out where he fits between Randle and Russell. But they’re so young, there will be plenty of time to make that smoother.”

Indeed, it looks like there will be a good deal of time. That’s because the Lakers are not moving any of the three, even as we enter the silly season of NBA trade discussions. According to league sources, the Lakers have not included any of the three into trade discussions, and do not figure to change that. They’re unlikely to consider moves involving their two other young role players, Jordan Clarkson and Larry Nance Jr., who figure to be key parts of the rotation in the near future.

The Lakers have inserted themselves on trade talks this season and will continue to do so. They had talks with Atlanta about Paul Millsap and expressed interest in Nerlens Noel, if the Sixers decide to go ahead with a deal for him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/nba-trade-rumors-lakers-future-deadline-julius-randle-dangelo-russell-brandon-ingram/yza0de95msjw1hnwoaw2p4mc2

I'm not sure we can make something work that'll get us Noel without moving our 3 lottery guys. Any potential trade starts with Clarkson. That's the base. It's also extremely likely to require a 3rd team, maybe even a 4th. Another aspect to the trade would be to move one of our centers, likely Black, so there is room for Noel. I think Black could go to a center needy team like Boston or Portland, I'm not sure. Noel and Moz would be our center duo until eventually Zubac hopefully develops into something and we dump Moz so that Noel and Zubac would become our two C's.
Nick has been shooting crazy good and Lou has carried us most of the season. These two, their value won't ever be higher than it is now. Move at least one to, I would assume a 3rd or 4th team unless Philly has interest.

Article about Young: Nick Young Is Having One of the Best Shooting Seasons in NBA History (https://theringer.com/los-angeles-lakers-nick-young-shooting-64cd991c4bdf#.lhbwt55t7)

So it would be Clarkson + Black to 3rd team + Nick or Lou to Philly/3rd/4th team for Noel. The 3rd/4th team would send something to Philly since Clarkson isn't enough. Maybe we would be willing to move both Nick and Lou if it isn't enough. I highly doubt this would happen, but Thomas Robinson is showing some of the things Nance has shown, so maybe we would be more inclined to move him as well..? I doubt this because I think the coaches and team love Nance.

A starting 5 of(age):

Russ(20)
___(Young?(31))(FA?)
Ingram(19)
Randle(22)
Noel(22)

Would be sick. I really like the potential.

IndyRealist
01-12-2017, 09:05 AM
Young is playing WAY above his career #s. No one's going to trust that. Black and Nance I would trade for, wouldn't touch anyonenelse on that roster. Their big 3 are gonna get way overpaid.

warfelg
01-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Interesting that we've shown interest in Millsap and Noel. Millsap is almost 32 and a PF. He doesn't fit our youth's timeline and we have enough 4's + Deng. Noel is very interesting. I've been a fan of his for some time. If the team likes him then I would go all out to try and get him.

Some parts of the article New Power House mentioned:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/nba-trade-rumors-lakers-future-deadline-julius-randle-dangelo-russell-brandon-ingram/yza0de95msjw1hnwoaw2p4mc2

I'm not sure we can make something work that'll get us Noel without moving our 3 lottery guys. Any potential trade starts with Clarkson. That's the base. It's also extremely likely to require a 3rd team, maybe even a 4th. Another aspect to the trade would be to move one of our centers, likely Black, so there is room for Noel. I think Black could go to a center needy team like Boston or Portland, I'm not sure. Noel and Moz would be our center duo until eventually Zubac hopefully develops into something and we dump Moz so that Noel and Zubac would become our two C's.
Nick has been shooting crazy good and Lou has carried us most of the season. These two, their value won't ever be higher than it is now. Move at least one to, I would assume a 3rd or 4th team unless Philly has interest.

Article about Young: Nick Young Is Having One of the Best Shooting Seasons in NBA History (https://theringer.com/los-angeles-lakers-nick-young-shooting-64cd991c4bdf#.lhbwt55t7)

So it would be Clarkson + Black to 3rd team + Nick or Lou to Philly/3rd/4th team for Noel. The 3rd/4th team would send something to Philly since Clarkson isn't enough. Maybe we would be willing to move both Nick and Lou if it isn't enough. I highly doubt this would happen, but Thomas Robinson is showing some of the things Nance has shown, so maybe we would be more inclined to move him as well..? I doubt this because I think the coaches and team love Nance.

A starting 5 of(age):

Russ(20)
___(Young?(31))(FA?)
Ingram(19)
Randle(22)
Noel(22)

Would be sick. I really like the potential.

That's a pretty big Lakers Biased article and makes the top 20 under 22 without any voted on list to back it up.

Here's a big bit you left out:

But the best asset the Lakers can put forth is a future draft pick, probably not until 2021 depending on how the lottery plays out this May. That’s going to limit their activity on the market, and there is a chance they could even be a seller with a veteran such as Luol Deng.

The draft pick issue has become a fascinating one. The Lakers owe the 76ers their 2017 selection unless it lands in the top three via lottery. That means they either will have another terrific young prospect, from a loaded draft — albeit one short on centers, the Lakers' biggest need — or nothing. If the Lakers keep the pick, though, they have to give the Sixers their 2018 selection with no protections at all.

Basically saying to do this without giving up much from the young core, they have to give up a pick in the future that frankly isn't worth much.

Also young talent 22 and under? Simmons, Embiid, Noel, Okafor, Saric, Luwawu-Cabarrot

I would easily take 2 of those over any of the Lakers young core, and two are toss ups as to which I would take.

Vinylman
01-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Young is playing WAY above his career #s. No one's going to trust that. Black and Nance I would trade for, wouldn't touch anyonenelse on that roster. Their big 3 are gonna get way overpaid.

He will continue to play over those numbers this year because it is a contract year for him (he has always outperformed in contract years)...

he is cheap and basically on a one year deal as he WILL opt out this summer...

there is no risk at the deadline for picking up Swaggy... the risk is the idiot GM this summer that ignores your above point and gives him 3/$45 this summer

IndyRealist
01-12-2017, 01:46 PM
He will continue to play over those numbers this year because it is a contract year for him (he has always outperformed in contract years)...

he is cheap and basically on a one year deal as he WILL opt out this summer...

there is no risk at the deadline for picking up Swaggy... the risk is the idiot GM this summer that ignores your above point and gives him 3/$45 this summer

Hey if they can find someone to give them value for a half season of Young, more power to them. No way I'd want him long term. Like you said, $15m per year is going to be his market.

Aust
01-12-2017, 05:20 PM

I think a playoff team that could use a strong shooter would be willing to give up something. He's actually playing D too. I don't know why you think that about their lottery trio, have you even watched the games?

That's a pretty big Lakers Biased article and makes the top 20 under 22 without any voted on list to back it up.

Here's a big bit you left out:

Basically saying to do this without giving up much from the young core, they have to give up a pick in the future that frankly isn't worth much.

Also young talent 22 and under? Simmons, Embiid, Noel, Okafor, Saric, Luwawu-Cabarrot

I would easily take 2 of those over any of the Lakers young core, and two are toss ups as to which I would take.

"Pretty big Laker bias because it says things I don't agree with and doesn't stroke the players on my team"

What's your point on that which I purposely left out? It has nothing to do with what I proposed. It's irrelevant. I already said unlike the article, Clarkson would have to go and Nance possibly too.

Stop with the young talent and injecting your team into the conversation(lmao Okafor). This isn't a pissing match. You don't have to be defensive.

More-Than-Most
01-12-2017, 06:25 PM
I think a playoff team that could use a strong shooter would be willing to give up something. He's actually playing D too. I don't know why you think that about their lottery trio, have you even watched the games?

"Pretty big Laker bias because it says things I don't agree with and doesn't stroke the players on my team"

What's your point on that which I purposely left out? It has nothing to do with what I proposed. It's irrelevant. I already said unlike the article, Clarkson would have to go and Nance possibly too.

Stop with the young talent and injecting your team into the conversation(lmao Okafor). This isn't a pissing match. You don't have to be defensive.

Ingram has looked good on defense esp... russ has made no improvements this year from what i can tell... he has a few hot games followed by really horrid ones.... Randle is the less talented of the 3 with the less ceiling but is actually playing the best... I am not sure any of them becomes true stars... I thought Russ might but his defense is just so bad and his work ethic is so worrisome... its a shame because his potential is there.

There are other articles outside of this one that poke fun at the lakers so he may be right about how bias it is because the lakers are expecting to get talent and give nothing up which is just silly.

As far as OKA him and russ right now are pretty much in similar situations... neither plays defense to save their life.. the benefit of russell is that the lakers are stacked at his position so he actually has a chance to get better... noel/embiid blocking oka has limited him.

IndyRealist
01-13-2017, 12:54 AM

Why do people always say stupid sh** like this? When we had the "What other teams do you watch?" thread, I was just about the only person who watches games outside of my one or two favorites, the Warriors and the Cavs. How many non-Lakers games have you watched?

Randle, Russell, and Ingram are all significantly below average players this year. The only one that should be expected of is Ingram. Russell and Ingram have the tools to be significantly better, but Ingram needs bulk which he might not be able to put on that frame, and I think Russell is playing out of position. Randle would have been killer 20 years ago, he doesn't fit in today's NBA and doesn't have the tools to adapt.

Aust
01-13-2017, 05:41 AM
Ingram has looked good on defense esp... russ has made no improvements this year from what i can tell... he has a few hot games followed by really horrid ones.... Randle is the less talented of the 3 with the less ceiling but is actually playing the best... I am not sure any of them becomes true stars... I thought Russ might but his defense is just so bad and his work ethic is so worrisome... its a shame because his potential is there.

There are other articles outside of this one that poke fun at the lakers so he may be right about how bias it is because the lakers are expecting to get talent and give nothing up which is just silly.

As far as OKA him and russ right now are pretty much in similar situations... neither plays defense to save their life.. the benefit of russell is that the lakers are stacked at his position so he actually has a chance to get better... noel/embiid blocking oka has limited him.

Russ has improved. Making better decisions with his turnovers and shot selection, playing cleaner, passing better(being on the same page as his teammates), playing smoother, even his D has improved(slightly). He still has laughable lapses on D and his shot mechanics are inconsistent. 20 years old in his first season under Luke and I've already noticed improvement, and I actually watch most of the games. I have no idea what you're talking about with the lakers stacked at his position part.
How would you know literally anything about his work ethic?

As for the article, I reposted it from the Laker forum. It showed that we were interested in Millsap and Noel. I reposted it because this is a trade thread so I figured the discussion would be about my proposal. The article mentions what a scout said, not the writer. Just because the scout said something nice about the players doesn't mean bias.The writer also mentions one of the things they could potentially give due to them resisting any movement for the lottery trio and Nance/Clarkson, which could be a pick, and explains the situation. He even mentions that with just that flimsy pick, it will limit what they can do.

What I mentioned in my written post that have been ignored, no duh it's going to cost something more than some pick off in the distance, which is why I didn't even use it as an asset when proposing a potential trade. People are reading way too far into things regarding the article.

Why do people always say stupid sh** like this? When we had the "What other teams do you watch?" thread, I was just about the only person who watches games outside of my one or two favorites, the Warriors and the Cavs. How many non-Lakers games have you watched?

Randle, Russell, and Ingram are all significantly below average players this year. The only one that should be expected of is Ingram. Russell and Ingram have the tools to be significantly better, but Ingram needs bulk which he might not be able to put on that frame, and I think Russell is playing out of position. Randle would have been killer 20 years ago, he doesn't fit in today's NBA and doesn't have the tools to adapt.

Why do people always say stupid sh** like this?

Because it sounds like you don't know what you're talking about.

How many non-Lakers games have you watched?

I'm not the one making ridiculous assumptions. From my point of view it sounds like you checked their stats, decided they weren't eye popping, saw them a couple times this year maybe when they didn't play well, and made a decision based on that limited context :shrug:

Russell and Ingram have the tools to be significantly better

Bingo. They've shown enough flashes, I like the direction they are headed in.

Randle would have been killer 20 years ago, he doesn't fit in today's NBA and doesn't have the tools to adapt.

Definitely disagree. Randle has improved all over since last season. Making way better decisions, finishing better, improved midrange, improved defense, improved vision and passing. He still has a ways to go though.

I think if the trio continue to develop and reach their potential and become the top 3 options on the team, all 3 could average 5+ assists. Only time will tell, but I do know the coaches really like those 3, so it doesn't surprise me that the scout in the article said something positive.

IKnowHoops
01-13-2017, 12:59 PM

Wow you are hanging on my nuts hard. 19-0? Where did I say that? Still mad Bron owns your team I see.

5ass
01-17-2017, 07:59 PM
Rubio on the block according to rumours. I always felt the Kings can offer a nice package that includes WCS.

Crackadalic
01-17-2017, 08:38 PM
Follow

Adrian WojnarowskiVerified account
‏@WojVerticalNBA
Sources on @TheVertical: Minnesota shopping point guard Ricky Rubio in trade proposals.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-18-2017, 11:34 AM
Kings interested in Rubio. Pelicans were working on a deal last week for Rubio. But seems they needed a third team to take Holiday for assets or might of been Evan's cant remember. Have to look it up again if I can find it. Kings also had interests in Holiday and he's from Cali. So maybe them three teams or possible 4 team deal with Rockets since they wanted Koufos. Kings kicked around the idea of Gay and either McLemore or Cassipi to Wolves.

Guess that's the lowest offer so far not official offer but more of a idea passed along. They may take it if nothing else happens. Most of this from twitter and other sites. Maybe the old summer rumor of Miami Dragic gets rolling as well. Kings want playoffs. Also WOJ said Wolves willing to package Shabazz to sweeten the deal for Rubio now. Not many teams need a PG now days. Also Rubio isn't the greatest shooter and Bulls need a PG yet but since he cant shoot Bulls already have a few of those already. Mavs could use Rubio.

IKnowHoops
01-18-2017, 04:44 PM
Hoping Rubio gets dealt soon so that Dunn and Tyus can take over. Would love to keep Shabazz though and add a Nerlens or WCS. Rubio has been playing much better now than he was early on. Hopefully his value is up.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-20-2017, 12:52 PM
http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/4914/bulls-eyeing-bosh-miami-moving-dragic-heres-the-latest-buzz

If and when Bosh is waived end of season Bulls have interests in him next season. Magic offered a first and Vucevic for Dragic. Heat declined since they have a center in Whiteside. Denver shopping Nurkic hard. Kings shopping Afflalo and McLemore. Clippers offered future second round pick for Suns Tucker. Suns want a late first at minimum. Suns say Tucker and Knight are "gettable". But say Chandler is off limits.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
01-20-2017, 01:04 PM
I'm pretty sure that vuc/pick for dragic was a trade offered a few weeks ago that is just surfacing now. If true thank God Mia rejected cuz Payton and vuc have been playing really well the past couple weeks.

Wade n Fade
01-20-2017, 03:15 PM
http://www.espn.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/4914/bulls-eyeing-bosh-miami-moving-dragic-heres-the-latest-buzz

If and when Bosh is waived end of season Bulls have interests in him next season. Magic offered a first and Vucevic for Dragic. Heat declined since they have a center in Whiteside. Denver shopping Nurkic hard. Kings shopping Afflalo and McLemore. Clippers offered future second round pick for Suns Tucker. Suns want a late first at minimum. Suns say Tucker and Knight are "gettable". But say Chandler is off limits.

Not happy that Goran is still in Miami. He should be long gone from here. I would've taken Vucevic and a 2017 lotto pick for Dragic if that were the offer. Then, I would've flipped Whiteside to Boston for assets. Vucevic could've gone to Portland for a pick and another player.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
01-20-2017, 03:31 PM
I'm not sure I even believe this rumor I don't see why we would offer vuc to a team has Whiteside.... Not like hennigan would know they plan on moving Whiteside before calling to make that offer ... But who knows glad itbdidnt happen tho and it said future pick I'm sure it would not be a 2017 pick

Giannis94
01-20-2017, 03:32 PM
Biggest name to get dealt? I'll say Butler to Bos. and then wade to uhh LAC or MKE

Just a random guess. Not based on anything

mngopher35
01-20-2017, 03:34 PM
I hope the wolves get a decent piece/package for Rubio/shabazz. I feel like with thibs in charge we actually might move Rubio by the deadline

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
01-20-2017, 03:56 PM
Butler to Boston really makes sense with that Brooklyn pick and youngins going to bulls ... Crowder too who could get moved to a 3rd team for more assets if bulls didn't want him

IKnowHoops
01-20-2017, 05:15 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.inquisitr.com/3896901/nba-trade-rumors-noel-lakers-rubio-black-sixers-okafor-calderon-timberwolves/amp/

Saw this Rubio-Nerlens-Oakafor Trade rumor. I'd love this trade.

PG Dunn/Jones
SG Lavine/Shabazz
SF Wiggins
PF Oakafor/B
C Towns/Dieng

Let's grow!!!!!

warfelg
01-20-2017, 05:24 PM
Really? Another inquisitr rumor? GTFO.

TheDish87
01-20-2017, 05:27 PM
lol why do people continue to link sites like that?

europagnpilgrim
01-20-2017, 05:27 PM

I would also, its almost like Blake is turning into Amare 2.0 with the injury issues and a upcoming huge payday

he would be the go to scorer the Clipps need down the stretch and also would be another bulldog defender next to CP3/Jordan for the short and possibly long term if CP3 opts to re up

IndyRealist
01-20-2017, 09:06 PM

Confirmation bias. If it tells you want you want to hear, you're far more likely to believe it.

Giannis94
01-20-2017, 09:17 PM

Checks the user that posted it.

IKnowHoops
01-20-2017, 10:07 PM
Really? Another inquisitr rumor? GTFO.

lolololol...yo, I promise i didn't know it was inquisitor, I could of sworn it was something else. hahahahahaha

IKnowHoops
01-20-2017, 10:11 PM
lolololol...yo, I promise i didn't know it was inquisitor, I could of sworn it was something else. hahahahahaha

I forgot Inquisitor was the notorious site. thought it was called something else. My bad on that.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-21-2017, 10:02 AM
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/nba-rumors-pistons-t-wolves-discussing-blockbuster-trade/1rtkjim9ezhj0164x9541nf9tz

Mentions possible trade of Reggie Jackson to Wolves for Rubio and Shabazz.

BKLYNpigeon
01-21-2017, 11:47 AM
No big trades are going to happen. It's so hard to come in mid season and make an impact. It will all be minor deals.

Most GMs don't trade because of job security. If it doesn't work out then you could get fired.

Blink
01-21-2017, 01:08 PM
Makes no sense for Detroit.

We need shooting. Only thing we get out of this is a better defender and more of a log jam at SF.

Wade n Fade
01-21-2017, 01:29 PM
Makes no sense for Detroit.

We need shooting. Only thing we get out of this is a better defender and more of a log jam at SF.

Stan Van might want to get out of the Reggie Jackson contract even though it's not that bad.

Blink
01-21-2017, 01:42 PM
Rubio has a similar deal does he not?

Wade n Fade
01-21-2017, 01:48 PM
Rubio has a similar deal does he not?

Cap hit wise, very similar, but years wise no. You have 2 years left for Rubio at $15 mill per and then $16 mill per in the 2nd of 5 years of Jackson's contract.

Chronz
01-21-2017, 02:12 PM
Wade, taj and butler for blake, jamal and austin rivers and all the picks

IKnowHoops
01-21-2017, 02:35 PM
Cap hit wise, very similar, but years wise no. You have 2 years left for Rubio at $15 mill per and then $16 mill per in the 2nd of 5 years of Jackson's contract.

I think the wolves are so much better with Jackson instead of Rubio. But I don't want them to do it because I see Dunn becoming a good point guard once he gets some run. The ability is there, he just has to get confidence and experience.

tp13baby
01-21-2017, 02:39 PM
Nurkic will be moved before the deadline according to sources.

Where does he land? He figures out his turnover issue and improves on post ups you have a god damn stud for whoever gets him.

hugepatsfan
01-21-2017, 03:03 PM
Nurkic will be moved before the deadline according to sources.

Where does he land? He figures out his turnover issue and improves on post ups you have a god damn stud for whoever gets him.

I have to think BOS would be interested in him.

AI
01-21-2017, 04:27 PM

Melo fits really well with BOS.. IT, Bradley, Crowder, Melo and Horford small-ball lineup would do damage.

I could see a deal between the two sides where BOS gets Melo and NY's 2018 1st with the Knicks getting the expiring contracts of Amir Johnson, Jonas Jerebko, Tyler Zeller and the 2017 Brooklyn pick.

Cracka2HI!
01-21-2017, 04:29 PM
I think Jamal Crawford for Rondo would be good for both teams. I'd also like the Clippers to send Wesley Johnson and a 2nd for P.J. Tucker. Doc better not ship out a first for Tucker. I like his toughness but he's barely an upgrade over Wes.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
01-21-2017, 04:32 PM
No way they would get Knicks 2018 first out of that trade if all they are getting is expiring and the Brooklyn pick. Knicks would be rebuilding so trading there 2018 makes no sense

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-22-2017, 11:59 AM

I was gonna suggest Boston as well. But isn't Ante Zizic coming over next season? But I'm sure you guys need depth if you let Amir walk.

hugepatsfan
01-22-2017, 02:21 PM
I was gonna suggest Boston as well. But isn't Ante Zizic coming over next season? But I'm sure you guys need depth if you let Amir walk.

Yeah the Celtics big man depth chart is as follows:

Horford/Amir
Jerebko/Olynyk
Mickey/Zeller

Amir and Jerebko are UFA. Olynyk is an RFA. Zeller has a bloated 2nd year option that won't be picked up unless for some reason it's useful in a trade.

We do have Zizic coming over, who I h=guess has been great overseas. We have Yabusele who was a summer league start at PF potentially coming over as well. So there could be a bit of a log jam depending on who we keep (not to mention draft) but there's no legit "pencil him in" guy besides Horford so there's room to add anyone IMO.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-22-2017, 02:29 PM
I could see the Blazers having interests in Nurkic. Since been recently stated Blazers think Noel isn't the people person they'd consider a trade for attitude wise. So he's off the list. Heat probably asking to much for Whiteside. So he's out for Blazers. Also Suns been saying Chandler isn't getting traded unless that's a comp to get more. Kinda like Hawks taking Millsap off of the block to play hard to get for more. Blazers are in dire need of a upgrade at center though. Blazers have a ton of bad contracts though. They have Cavs pick and their own. So who knows if they offer a pick or what for Nurkic.

hugepatsfan
01-22-2017, 02:47 PM
I really, really like 2 guys on Denver for BOS... Nurkic and Barton. I think they'd be tremendous fits for BOS's needs for size inside and perimeter bench scoring. Not sure what BOS would have to give up for them and TBH I don't know that there's a match to be made. Seems like BOS doesn't have assets that work for that - either too high (i.e. BRK picks) or too low (future 1sts).

tp13baby
01-22-2017, 03:53 PM
I really, really like 2 guys on Denver for BOS... Nurkic and Barton. I think they'd be tremendous fits for BOS's needs for size inside and perimeter bench scoring. Not sure what BOS would have to give up for them and TBH I don't know that there's a match to be made. Seems like BOS doesn't have assets that work for that - either too high (i.e. BRK picks) or too low (future 1sts).

As a Denver fan I would kind of like to see Barton moved so Murray can be freed up. Also don't see Barton being traded unfortunately for Murrays sake.

Denver has a pressing issue at the 3, whether or not Gallo will be moved on from this offseason or at the deadline.

Wade n Fade
01-22-2017, 04:19 PM
I wonder if teams might start biting on role players soon. James Johnson is a name that could fetch a 2nd rounder or an extremely late first rounder for a contender that isn't Toronto. Dion Waiters looked good last night, so maybe if he plays more consistent, a contender can get him as a bench scoring option.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
01-22-2017, 05:51 PM
Bucks are in a five game skid. If Bucks continue to free fall I could see something done before trade deadline. Since Brogdon and Maker can easily replace Delly and Telly. Seems Henson is being showcased since no one wants Plumlee. But Henson and Plumlee's contract are top 10 worst contracts in the league. Moose is excellent off the bench. With Middleton back before All Star break I could see us dangle Beasley or Snell as well.

Snell is RFA so Bucks could match offers but Bucks only have like $9.5M before signing draft picks. Since Brogdon can play PG,SG. Doubt Jet gets traded though since he's close friends with Kidd. Novak has a no trade clause unless he gets waived if we get more players back in trade. Bucks need rebounding badly.

JOSKOMANG4
01-23-2017, 11:15 AM
Thoughts about a Rondo & Mirotic to Milwaukee for Greg Monroe & 2018 lottery protected 1st?

Bucks Lineup: *Middleton still on shelf

C- Henson/Plumlee
PF- Parker/Maker/Teletovic
SF- Giannis/Mirotic/Beasley
SG- Brogdon/Snell/Vaughn
PG- Rondo/Dele/Terry

Bulls Lineup:

C- Lopez/Monroe/Felicio
PF- Gibson/Portis
SF- Butler/Mcdermott
SG- Wade/Valentine
PG- MCW/Grant/Cannon

Another trade idea to Ponder: 3 way dance: ATL/DAL/TOR

- Raptors acquire PF P.Milsap
- Raptors trade PF Patterson, C Poelti, & SF T.Ross

- Dallas acquires P.Patterson, C Poelti, & SF T.Ross
- Dallas trade F H.Barnes

- Hawks acquire F H.Barnes
- Hawks trade PF P.Milsap

Slim Tubby
01-23-2017, 01:13 PM
As a Denver fan I would kind of like to see Barton moved so Murray can be freed up. Also don't see Barton being traded unfortunately for Murrays sake.

Denver has a pressing issue at the 3, whether or not Gallo will be moved on from this offseason or at the deadline.

From a Wolves fan's perspective, the Nuggets have as many young, valuable trade assets as any other team in the league. I would love to have Chandler on the Wolves as a veteran presence. The guy is consistent, professional and my guess is great in the locker room.

Wolves receive Chandler, Barton & Nurkic
Nuggets receive Rubio, Shabbazz & Dieng

Minny might need to add to this since I don't have a grasp on how Nuggets fans value their guys. Rubio would step right in and compliment Murray who needs more floor time IMO. Dieng is solid and locked into a fair deal and Shabazz to my amazement has been killing it this year off the bench.

tp13baby
02-02-2017, 04:57 PM
From a Wolves fan's perspective, the Nuggets have as many young, valuable trade assets as any other team in the league. I would love to have Chandler on the Wolves as a veteran presence. The guy is consistent, professional and my guess is great in the locker room.

Wolves receive Chandler, Barton & Nurkic
Nuggets receive Rubio, Shabbazz & Dieng

Minny might need to add to this since I don't have a grasp on how Nuggets fans value their guys. Rubio would step right in and compliment Murray who needs more floor time IMO. Dieng is solid and locked into a fair deal and Shabazz to my amazement has been killing it this year off the bench.

Sources close to Denver say Chandler has requested a trade. Which is pretty surprising considering he has talked about how he loves Denver. He has an extremely friendly deal so he is valued pretty high.

Nurkic needs to find a new home.

And Barton, friendly deal, but there are now rumors that Denver is shopping Mudiay "quietly".

Regardless, Dieng isn't a need. Shabazz would be nice. Not huge on Rubio.

IndyRealist
02-02-2017, 05:07 PM
I have the same targets as always in Denver: Faried and Barton. Would love jokic but I know that's not happening. Gallo's not my type of player, but still good. Pass on everyone else.

Blitzbolt
02-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Jokic Is a joke why would any one want him????

Saw him play last night he was absolutely awful not even D-league worthy.

5ass
02-02-2017, 05:20 PM

Jokic didn't play last night. That was Nurkic.

Blitzbolt
02-02-2017, 05:21 PM
Jokic didn't play last night. That was Nurkic.I see that now my bet #sry #wrong player

IndyRealist
02-02-2017, 06:36 PM
I see that now my bet #sry #wrong player
^ stand up guy, right here.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-02-2017, 07:09 PM
Yea cause jokic is prob the best player barely talked about right now. Along with Gobert ...

Chronz
02-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Wtf happened to nurkic man. No joke, he was sorta like jokic before jokic

tp13baby
02-02-2017, 07:15 PM

Where did you watch Jokic? Was it skiball? Video games? Cause he didn't play and hasn't for almost a week now cause of injury.

tp13baby
02-02-2017, 07:18 PM
Wtf happened to nurkic man. No joke, he was sorta like jokic before jokic

He just lost confidence, stopped playing hard. He asked for a trade and shows no effort now.

But I agree he is pathetic right now.

Blitzbolt
02-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Where did you watch Jokic? Was it skiball? Video games? Cause he didn't play and hasn't for almost a week now cause of injury.
Oh come on I haven't seen the nuggets at all(saw them yesterday) I still don't know who Jokic is and I watch a lot of basketball I never heard of him.

Awful team in the west coast and never on TV plus they both have ""kic "" at the end ......give me a break it's not my fault I don't know any new nuggets players.

IKnowHoops
02-03-2017, 12:50 AM
Oh come on I haven't seen the nuggets at all(saw them yesterday) I still don't know who Jokic is and I watch a lot of basketball I never heard of him.

Awful team in the west coast and never on TV plus they both have ""kic "" at the end ......give me a break it's not my fault I don't know any new nuggets players.

Hey man, when you go in on someone's team and or player around these parts, expect backlash. Gotta at least have your facts right when your giving the business.

Stunner
02-03-2017, 02:52 AM
Bulls called Philly about Okafor

kobe4thewinbang
02-03-2017, 02:57 AM
I think the Mavericks gotta do SOMETHING, as I've stated in a couple of threads and you guys generally agreed.

FOXHOUND
02-03-2017, 04:27 AM
Bulls are trying to build a good team for the 90's.

Saddletramp
02-03-2017, 05:08 AM

Not hot enough for you?

TheDish87
02-03-2017, 08:28 AM

interesting. What do you think the Bulls would give up?

Wade n Fade
02-03-2017, 09:22 AM
interesting. What do you think the Bulls would give up?

First, Bobby Portis, and Grant? Or maybe Mirotic + first?

SeoulBeatz
02-03-2017, 09:57 AM

hmm, well Chicago is Jah's hometown and he does fill a need there, but he doesn't fit with the rest of the pieces they have.

Good to see teams are at least "interested" in Oak's services.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-03-2017, 09:59 AM
After Bucks traded Plumlee. Bucks still shopping Henson and Moose for a wing.

PhillyFaninLA
02-03-2017, 10:18 AM
First, Bobby Portis, and Grant? Or maybe Mirotic + first?

I get what you are saying but neither Portis nor Mirotic makes sense for us.

I think the Bulls could really only make sense for us in a three team deal that also involves Butler or Wade.

A Sixers, Celtics, Bulls deal could work and may ultimately be the best for all 3.

PhillyFaninLA
02-03-2017, 10:22 AM
hmm, well Chicago is Jah's hometown and he does fill a need there, but he doesn't fit with the rest of the pieces they have.

Good to see teams are at least "interested" in Oak's services.

Team's still know he can score. Just because he is on the bench for us and not playing when Embiid is, I don't think he lost nearly as much value as many others on this site do. He is still really young, and does show his offense when he does play. Teams can still value his potential which gives us some leverage in a deal. Also as others players get moved you can catch someone desperate.

PhillyFaninLA
02-03-2017, 10:24 AM
Just curious, what do all of you think your team looks like on Feb 23 at 3:01 pm....if that proves true are you happy with it?

Giannis94
02-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Just curious, what do all of you think your team looks like on Feb 23 at 3:01 pm....if that proves true are you happy with it?

If Jkidd is still head coach I will be happy. Anything else, and its an automatic falure. Even if we trade Middleton, Henson and Telly for Lebron- it would still be a failure if Jkidd is still head coach.

How about you?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-03-2017, 11:35 AM
Would expect ibaka to get moved.... Maybe guys like green Augustine or Meeks or Watson get traded ....

I don't wanna trade vucevic unless it's for something good because he is on a very friendly contract and playing good and actually likes to be here for a change ....

PhillyFaninLA
02-03-2017, 11:47 AM
If Jkidd is still head coach I will be happy. Anything else, and its an automatic falure. Even if we trade Middleton, Henson and Telly for Lebron- it would still be a failure if Jkidd is still head coach.

How about you?

I've been trying to figure that out....I think both Okafor and Noel may be traded. I suspect we end up with one of the Boston guards in a 3 team deal invovling Okafor, Noel may land us someone like Crabbe. I think Covington and maybe McConnell are throw in pieces in a deal but I like McConnell as our backup for the next decade.

The Colengelo's have a history of going big so I suspect the Kings pick swap may be something we use if they go after a true all star.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Newest rumor is Delly and Henson for Rubio according to Gery Woelfel. Take it with grain of salt. But Gery was right for the Bogut to Warriors back in the day.

Forever35
02-03-2017, 12:37 PM
Newest rumor is Delly and Henson for Rubio according to Gery Woelfel. Take it with grain of salt. But Gery was right for the Bogut to Warriors back in the day.

Rubio is Kidd's type of PG... Hopefully if he ends up in Mil, Kidd doesn't give him driving lessons...

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-03-2017, 12:42 PM
Bucks were linked to Rubio trade rumors last season as well before the MCW trade for Snell and Delly signing. Curious if Bucks keep Moose if this deal happens. Bucks been rumored to be shopping Henson/Moose for a wing. Unless Wolves toss in Shabazz? Shabazz and Rubio were in the rumored Reggie Jackson trade.

Wade n Fade
02-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Would expect ibaka to get moved.... Maybe guys like green Augustine or Meeks or Watson get traded ....

I don't wanna trade vucevic unless it's for something good because he is on a very friendly contract and playing good and actually likes to be here for a change ....

I see Vucevic being traded for a late first, Amir Johnson, and Olynck/ some young player Boston doesn't need.

Ibaka will probably net the Raptors or Clips 2017 pick, Terrence Ross, and Bruno/Wright. He has been underperforming and the Magic can't afford to play the we gave up too much for Ibaka and must get equal value back game.

GiantsSwaGG
02-03-2017, 03:15 PM
Rubio is Kidd's type of PG... Hopefully if he ends up in Mil, Kidd doesn't give him driving lessons...

Doesn't make sense imo, they need a PG who's good off the ball since Greek Freak is their PG

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Giannis is point forward. He runs the offense but barely getting actual minutes at the PG spot. Brogdon easily replaces Delly. Like Maker easily replaces Telly.

kobe4thewinbang
02-06-2017, 01:42 AM
If Lakers can get rid of Luol Deng and Jose Calderon for free tacos...I'd be happy. Anyone would be better than them. I wouldn't mind if they traded Nick Young or Lou Williams either, maybe even Randle. They could get better deals for those guys now than before, especially Young.

tp13baby
02-06-2017, 09:31 AM
If Lakers can get rid of Luol Deng and Jose Calderon for free tacos...I'd be happy. Anyone would be better than them. I wouldn't mind if they traded Nick Young or Lou Williams either, maybe even Randle. They could get better deals for those guys now than before, especially Young.

Honestly Lakers fans value Young too much. For a playoff team he is not worth much. He shoots you in games but just as quickly shoots you out of games. He is not a strong defender and plays for a team with high pace. I personally don't think he is worth hardly anything.

And there is no one taking Deng.

Stunner
02-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Sixers & Pelicans in talks about sending Jahlil Okafor to New Orleans. Philly pushing for NO 1st rounder. Story coming at @USATODAYsports

https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/828717481740996617

LA4life24/8
02-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Sixers & Pelicans in talks about sending Jahlil Okafor to New Orleans. Philly pushing for NO 1st rounder. Story coming at @USATODAYsports

https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/828717481740996617

Philly tryin to have every pick in the lottery 😂😂...

Cant miss on your picks if you have all the picks 😅😅

Stunner
02-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Sixers could be getting back unhappy center Alexis Ajinca and a future 1st round pick in a Jahlil Okafor trade to New Orleans, a source said

https://twitter.com/marcjspearsespn/status/828720558388809728

Stunner
02-06-2017, 08:39 PM
League sources indicate that both LeBron James & Chris Paul have pushed CLE & LAC respectively to trade for Carmelo Anthony at any cost.

https://twitter.com/keithsmithnba/status/828763069446754305

BKLYNpigeon
02-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Lebron Pushing Cavs to make Love for Melo Trade. lol.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/lebron-pushing-cavs-carmelo-trade-includes-love-article-1.2965785

LA4life24/8
02-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Soo all of a sudden out of nowhere melo has a trade market again? A week ago clips wouldn't trade austin ****ing rivers for him lol. This could get very interesting though

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-07-2017, 09:44 AM
If Love for Melo happens. Think Knicks keep Love or try and reroute him for younger pieces like to Lakers? Seems like Lakers never seem happy till they have a well known player on the roster.

Vinylman
02-07-2017, 11:25 AM
If Love for Melo happens. Think Knicks keep Love or try and reroute him for younger pieces like to Lakers? Seems like Lakers never seem happy till they have a well known player on the roster.

yeah... I am confused on how you pair Porzingis and Love. I doubt the Lakers would be a logical destination BUT... Jimbaco and Mitch are trying to save their jobs and might do a dumb deal where they give up Ingram and a Russell in a deal... the knicks would have to take some garbage like Deng though

tp13baby
02-07-2017, 12:03 PM
yeah... I am confused on how you pair Porzingis and Love. I doubt the Lakers would be a logical destination BUT... Jimbaco and Mitch are trying to save their jobs and might do a dumb deal where they give up Ingram and a Russell in a deal... the knicks would have to take some garbage like Deng though

Denver has loved Love for awhile. If they were to repackage him, we have 2 firsts this year and all of our picks for x amount of years. Lots of pieces too.

Love probably would fit alright with Jokic too

LA4life24/8
02-07-2017, 01:14 PM

God i hope not. Only way is if we could ship deng and moz out. But not ingram or jc...

Cavs get melo, calderon
Knicks get moz or deng+nick/lou
Lakers get love
Idk the financials but seems legit to me seein how love and melo have big deals

Knicks don't bite tho im sure. Phil aint tryna do us no favors lol

FlashBolt
02-07-2017, 01:22 PM
God i hope not. Only way is if we could ship deng and moz out. But not ingram or jc...

Cavs get melo, calderon
Lakers get love

Might be time to give up on Ingram. I'm not seeing this potential some of you are seeing. Dude looks horrible out there.

Giannis94
02-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Might be time to give up on Ingram. I'm not seeing this potential some of you are seeing. Dude looks horrible out there.

lol. Because they have a poor first year they have no hope and you want to give up on them.

8.2 PPG/3.4 Reb. per game/.206 3pt %/.402% FG%
8.1 ppg/4.1 reb per game/.291 3 pt%/.362 FG%

Guess those 2 players.

TheDish87
02-07-2017, 02:26 PM

give up on the kid after 5 games?! wow relax

Giannis94
02-07-2017, 02:31 PM
give up on the kid after 5 games?! wow relax

lol. Because they have a poor first year they have no hope and you want to give up on them.

8.2 PPG/3.4 Reb. per game/.206 3pt %/.402% FG%
8.1 ppg/4.1 reb per game/.291 3 pt%/.362 FG%

Guess those 2 players.

Guess those 2 players

JLynn943
02-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Lebron Pushing Cavs to make Love for Melo Trade. lol.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/lebron-pushing-cavs-carmelo-trade-includes-love-article-1.2965785

LeBron the GM needs to be fired.

Alayla
02-07-2017, 02:59 PM
LeBron the GM needs to be fired.

LeBron denied and mocked this pretty much instantly.

Wade n Fade
02-07-2017, 03:23 PM
I laughed at the notion on giving up on Brandon Ingram. Not every player becomes an all-star immediately. With the right development, he can become a great NBA player. Jabari Parker got hurt in his rookie year, showed moderate growth and is now a good scorer. Whiteside shows how people can bounce from place to place until they find a proper home. Ingram is in LA, with a lot of pressure because he's expected to be the next star.

FlashBolt
02-07-2017, 03:56 PM
I laughed at the notion on giving up on Brandon Ingram. Not every player becomes an all-star immediately. With the right development, he can become a great NBA player. Jabari Parker got hurt in his rookie year, showed moderate growth and is now a good scorer. Whiteside shows how people can bounce from place to place until they find a proper home. Ingram is in LA, with a lot of pressure because he's expected to be the next star.

And there's zero evidence suggesting he can be. He'll be a good player in terms of scoring in the high teens but he's not the transcendent player they would like. I just see way too many holes in his game and it's just about that time where he should have developed somewhat. There's literally zero improvement in his game. I mean, have you watched a Lakers game this season? Lakers are better when he's off the court. He can't even hit FT's at a rate he should be hitting them at. His shooting has been terrible. He has zero playmaking abilities. He tries to defend but needs to pack on some muscle before he can truly stop a player from attacking him in the post. He's gotten worse as the season progressed. That's just a fact. Hopefully he improves but you can tell who's a gem and who isn't. Jabari was hurt but he was far ahead Ingram in terms of his build and scoring prowess. I just don't see it from Ingram. The comparison to KD was uncalled for.

TheDish87
02-07-2017, 04:47 PM
it was well known Ingram was gonna need 2-3 years to develop, the teams piss poor situation isnt helping either.

Saddletramp
02-07-2017, 05:16 PM
LeBron denied and mocked this pretty much instantly.

Yeah, but the story is already out there so these guys will just troll on. Welcome to Trump's America.

LA4life24/8
02-07-2017, 05:51 PM
Yeah im not ready to give up on ingram at all. Hes super young and raw. Idk if you watch their games at all but the kid shows flashes of excellent play. Also shows flashes of trash play but hes 19. Hes gonna be inconsistent. Honestly im not ready to give up on any of our young guys but id trade em all except ingram/zubac for the right trade for sure.

Giannis94
02-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Yeah im not ready to give up on ingram at all. Hes super young and raw. Idk if you watch their games at all but the kid shows flashes of excellent play. Also shows flashes of trash play but hes 19. Hes gonna be inconsistent. Honestly im not ready to give up on any of our young guys but id trade em all except ingram/zubac for the right trade for sure.

Dirk, as I psoted above, had almost identical stats to Ingram his first year. I have faith in Ingram. If social media was around during dirks rookie year we would be saying the same thing- side the fact that Ingram was a #2 overall pick

LA4life24/8
02-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Guess those 2 players

Lemme guess... giannis and ingram? 🤔🤔

I didnt see your reply...

Dirk. Not surprising. I like dirk a lot. His shots so wet. Hes still actually not bad even this year.

tp13baby
02-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Crazy when people beat up Mudiay for being a 19 year old playing the hardest deepest position in the game.

Staying consistent, see what he does in the second half. But he has even been worse than Mudiay was, and that's sad.

Wade n Fade
02-07-2017, 11:28 PM
And there's zero evidence suggesting he can be. He'll be a good player in terms of scoring in the high teens but he's not the transcendent player they would like. I just see way too many holes in his game and it's just about that time where he should have developed somewhat. There's literally zero improvement in his game. I mean, have you watched a Lakers game this season? Lakers are better when he's off the court. He can't even hit FT's at a rate he should be hitting them at. His shooting has been terrible. He has zero playmaking abilities. He tries to defend but needs to pack on some muscle before he can truly stop a player from attacking him in the post. He's gotten worse as the season progressed. That's just a fact. Hopefully he improves but you can tell who's a gem and who isn't. Jabari was hurt but he was far ahead Ingram in terms of his build and scoring prowess. I just don't see it from Ingram. The comparison to KD was uncalled for.

Dirk averaged 8.2 PPG during his rookie year. Kobe averaged 7.6 PPG game his rookie year. A bad rookie campaign isn't a reason to write off Ingram. He could be a star or he can be a role player. Only time will tell. He wasn't over drafted based off what the Lakers saw from his freshman year at Duke. I believe LA made the right pick then.

More-Than-Most
02-07-2017, 11:37 PM
i hated mudiay as much as i hated oka from day 1... i wanted russ then porz.... Mud and oka are going to be the biggest busts of this draft and russ might be right behind them with his lack of defense and refusal to actually be a pg.

tp13baby
02-08-2017, 12:00 AM
i hated mudiay as much as i hated oka from day 1... i wanted russ then porz.... Mud and oka are going to be the biggest busts of this draft and russ might be right behind them with his lack of defense and refusal to actually be a pg.

Still think grading a guy before his rookie contract is over as a bust is ridiculous. Harsh criticism for sure. You see glimpses from Ingram. He just isn't ready.

Neither is Mudiay. But like Mudiay he improved throughout his first year. Lets see what he does his next year.

Mudiay set his progression back a mile playing overseas in a China league.

bleedprple&gold
02-08-2017, 12:38 AM

Cavs get melo, calderon
Lakers get love

Give up on a 19 year old half way through his rookie season? Yeah because all players reach their prime at 19 and never get better after that...ignorant statement...

valade16
02-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Why is Mudiay's FG% so bad? I haven't really seen the Nuggets play but I'm curious to know because it's near AABA levels bad.

tp13baby
02-08-2017, 03:54 PM
Why is Mudiay's FG% so bad? I haven't really seen the Nuggets play but I'm curious to know because it's near AABA levels bad.

He has a hitch in his shot. He is a soft guy who doesn't finish at the rim from time to time. He just has terrible shot selection from time to time. All are contributing.

kobe4thewinbang
02-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Honestly Lakers fans value Young too much. For a playoff team he is not worth much. He shoots you in games but just as quickly shoots you out of games. He is not a strong defender and plays for a team with high pace. I personally don't think he is worth hardly anything.

And there is no one taking Deng.That Deng pill will be hard to swallow. Huge overpay by Lakers, unless he seriously pulls a 180*. All I meant by Young is he's shocked the world really by not being utter trash again and getting cut. Dude got his act together and has been more "on" than "off" this year. It's surprising. Same with Lou.

kobe4thewinbang
02-08-2017, 09:49 PM
I laughed at the notion on giving up on Brandon Ingram. Not every player becomes an all-star immediately. With the right development, he can become a great NBA player. Jabari Parker got hurt in his rookie year, showed moderate growth and is now a good scorer. Whiteside shows how people can bounce from place to place until they find a proper home. Ingram is in LA, with a lot of pressure because he's expected to be the next star.He's looking better lately. HE'S A ROOKIE YO!!! And there's only one LEBRON!

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Heat have interest in Ibaka. Not sure what they offer up to the Magic though. I believe Rockets have interests as well. Not sure what they offer up either.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Heard about the pistions having interest in Ibaka and Payton in NBA tv too.... We shall see

tp13baby
02-10-2017, 04:20 PM
No for certain talks about Denver, but with a ton of cap room right now, with veterans and a good mix of young guys, currently a game up in the west for the 8th, they will make noise in the next 2 weeks.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-10-2017, 04:39 PM
Denver deff is an option too I hear ... They have good pieces as well

Kyben36
02-10-2017, 05:14 PM
bulls have been all over the place, rumors we might want melo, okafor, rumors we might sell butler, Niko recently been rumored to NO and DET. Taj rumored to be wanted by toronto and i beleive houston as well,

really, the bulls need to pick a direction, im ready to blow up because until we get a coach, nobody is gonna really help this team.

Blitzbolt
02-10-2017, 05:18 PM
I'm looking at the Suns vets especially Tyson chandler and that defensive specialists (forgot his name)

I think those guys could rly help playoff teams and I don't see the suns asking for much.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-10-2017, 05:40 PM
I thought Suns said they weren't trading Chandler? Thought mainly shopping Knight or Warren? Unless playing hard to get. Pelicans want Niko as well? They want all the big men. First it was Monroe this summer. Now this past week Okafor or Lopez and now Niko. Yeah I could see Nuggets being buyers. Their cupboards are well stocked with depth. Celtics have to do something as well. All them picks and only so many roster spots each draft. Some of these teams need to drop the hammer.

Bulls need to decide they keeping Butler and Wade or what. Celtics need to hurry up and cash in on the assets and go for it all. Unless all these teams gonna wait a couple more seasons till Lebron's game falls off. Its like Raptors are hanging around yet didn't pull off a big Ibaka trade yet either. I think Heat and Hornets will be buyers. Not sure if Pistons can hang onto the last playoff spot. Seems like east and west could have wild finish for 8th seeds. So many teams closing in.

I'm still in shock over the Plumlee trade. I guess Hornets called us for the trade even. Hammond probably almost had a stroke.

Wade n Fade
02-10-2017, 06:04 PM
I am on the same ship with my two teams not possibly doing anything: Raptors and Heat.

On one hand, Masai is very great at trading. He basically got the Clips pick and Powell for Greviz Vasquez, who isn't employed right now. On the other hand, the Raptors need a versatile PF who can score, defend, rebound, and shoot a midrange jumper. Ibaka and Millsap fit those bills.

The other hand, Miami has a 12 game winning streak. It irks me to see that the team went from a Lonzo Ball/Markelle Fultz discussion to possibly losing the 2017 pick to Phoenix because it might not be a lotto pick. This Heat squad is probably one of the worst teams to win 12 or more games in a row in a given season.

More-Than-Most
02-12-2017, 12:19 AM
‏@KeithSmithNBA
Source confirms that PHI held out Okafor as trade talks have advanced to a substantial point with at least two teams. Could not risk injury.

‏@KeithSmithNBA
Keith Smith
Haven't heard anything, but source confirms something "different" was happening in the locker room area tonight. Okafor was a DNP tonight.

Garry Cobb @GarryCobb
Jahlil Okafor shaking hands with #Sixers personnel behind the scenes like he's saying Good-Bye. Traded? I think so!!!

from our forum

:dance: Bout damn time

IKnowHoops
02-12-2017, 12:40 AM
‏@KeithSmithNBA
Source confirms that PHI held out Okafor as trade talks have advanced to a substantial point with at least two teams. Could not risk injury.

‏@KeithSmithNBA
Keith Smith
Haven't heard anything, but source confirms something "different" was happening in the locker room area tonight. Okafor was a DNP tonight.

Garry Cobb @GarryCobb
Jahlil Okafor shaking hands with #Sixers personnel behind the scenes like he's saying Good-Bye. Traded? I think so!!!

from our forum

:dance: Bout damn time

Anything yet?

GodsSon
02-12-2017, 02:36 AM
There's rumours it might be Okafor to the Pels for Ajinca and a pick.

ewing
02-12-2017, 02:47 AM

I dont think he can shoot and he serves no purpose unless he is trying to score.

Alayla
02-12-2017, 05:32 AM
There's rumours it might be Okafor to the Pels for Ajinca and a pick.

that's old these are apparently different talks but who knows.

aussie
02-12-2017, 06:45 AM
I am on the same ship with my two teams not possibly doing anything: Raptors and Heat.

You're a joke

tp13baby
02-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Denver also on a short list of teams that are interested in Okafor. Shoot me.

GiantsSwaGG
02-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Denver also on a short list of teams that are interested in Okafor. Shoot me.

That makes no ****ing sense. They already have Jokic

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-12-2017, 12:32 PM
Well Denver front office wasn't fond of extending Faried. They only did so cause he's a fan favorite. I could see him and Nurkic dealt.

tp13baby
02-12-2017, 01:07 PM
That makes no ****ing sense. They already have Jokic

We tried Jokic and Nurkic together and it was horrible.

Well Denver front office wasn't fond of extending Faried. They only did so cause he's a fan favorite. I could see him and Nurkic dealt.

Denver either needs a rim protector or an allstar. Okafor is neither.

Talks were exploratory but regardless is makes zero sense.

GiantsSwaGG
02-12-2017, 01:14 PM
We tried Jokic and Nurkic together and it was horrible.

Denver either needs a rim protector or an allstar. Okafor is neither.

Talks were exploratory but regardless is makes zero sense.

Maybe a Kyle O'Quinn, a pretty good passing/rebounding big that can give 10+ points on certain nights

bostncelts34
02-12-2017, 01:21 PM

Cavs get melo, calderon
Lakers get love

is this for real? lol

So the lakers get Love, by trading their terrible contracts (moz,deng) and then calderon and Young lol That is terrible.

Any trade like that where the lakers end with Love, is going to involve Russel or Ingram and a mixture of 1st rounders.

mike_noodles
02-12-2017, 02:04 PM
is this for real? lol

So the lakers get Love, by trading their terrible contracts (moz,deng) and then calderon and Young lol That is terrible.

Any trade like that where the lakers end with Love, is going to involve Russel or Ingram and a mixture of 1st rounders.

It does make sense for Phil, since he'll leave the Knicks and go to LA and get Love that way.

bostncelts34
02-12-2017, 02:18 PM
It does make sense for Phil, since he'll leave the Knicks and go to LA and get Love that way.

Touche lol

Maybe that's his master plan.

tp13baby
02-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Nurk and Memphis first rounder to Portland for Plumlee and a second rounder via Woj

j-bay
02-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Wizards also have interest in Ibaka, but don't think they will get him. They don't need a starter, they need bench players. Someone like Lou Williams or Barton

MagicBucsSox
02-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Ibaka n Fournier to Toronto for Ross , carroll n powell

5ass
02-12-2017, 03:35 PM

I'd think they'd rather have Ross over Fournier. The Raptors might not want to pay Fournier 17 mill to come off the bench. Not with Derozen, Ibaka and Lowry making a combined like 90 mill/yr.

RLundi
02-12-2017, 07:59 PM

Is this a real rumor or just speculation?

Wade n Fade
02-13-2017, 12:31 AM
Is this a real rumor or just speculation?

I think that's pure speculation. Toronto wouldn't take on Fournier's deal tbh. And they like Powell a lot. If anything, Poeltl is more likely to go to Orlando in a deal. Maybe Jodie Meeks and Ibaka for Ross, Carroll, and Poetl seems like a deal the Magic/Raptors can make, pure speculation of course.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2017, 02:10 PM
Cavs trade injured Bird man and cash to Charlotte for second round pick. Charlotte is expected to waive Bird Man.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2017, 02:16 PM
According to Scotto, the two teams have talked about a trade that would send Tyreke Evans, Langston Galloway, Tim Frazier, and a 2018 protected first-round pick to Brooklyn in exchange for Lopez.

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2017/02/details-on-pelicans-brook-lopez-trade-talks.html

So this probably means Bulls are front runners for Okafor.

Wade n Fade
02-13-2017, 02:17 PM
Cavs trade injured Bird man and cash to Charlotte for second round pick. Charlotte is expected to waive Bird Man.

MJ's unfathomable MO strike again.

Vee-Rex
02-13-2017, 02:45 PM
David Griffin saves the Cavs 2.5 million in luxury tax, acquires a 2nd round pick, and frees a roster spot. It's possible that spot can be filled by Larry Sanders, but we'll see.

He has been making little savvy trades like this since he joined us in 2014. Keep workin' that magic, Griff!

bleedprple&gold
02-13-2017, 02:53 PM
Nurk and Memphis first rounder to Portland for Plumlee and a second rounder via Woj

Why does Portland get Nurk AND a first rounder. Isn't Nurk supposed to be better the player with more potential than Plumlee?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-13-2017, 03:02 PM
The first round pick is the Grizzlies pick. It will be late. Where that second round pick is Blazers which aren't even in the playoffs.

tp13baby
02-13-2017, 03:17 PM
Why does Portland get Nurk AND a first rounder. Isn't Nurk supposed to be better the player with more potential than Plumlee?

Everyone is thinking of old Nurk. You the way he has played he could be out of the league

Vinylman
02-13-2017, 05:52 PM
David Griffin saves the Cavs 2.5 million in luxury tax, acquires a 2nd round pick, and frees a roster spot. It's possible that spot can be filled by Larry Sanders, but we'll see.

He has been making little savvy trades like this since he joined us in 2014. Keep workin' that magic, Griff!

Meh

They will never see the pick

How much did they send in cash to charlotte?

Cracka2HI!
02-13-2017, 07:01 PM
I thought the Birdman trade was a head scratcher until I read the 2nd rounder is top 55 protected. Meaning if the Hornets are never in the top 6 teams in the league Cleveland will never see the pick. I read Charlotte netted a few hundred thousand dollars on the deal. I'm in a Clipper group on FB that is 90% idiots. A large portion of the group is giving Doc the Trump treatment. This trade was lauded by some in the group as a coop for the Cavs and another example of a reason Doc should be fired. Last week it was that he failed to sign Derrick Williams after he was cut. Sorry for the rant, I felt the need to vent after I saw what the specifics of this trade really were.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-14-2017, 12:16 PM
According to WOJ Raptors/Magic close to finalizing Ibaka for Ross and 2017 first round pick. Stay tuned.

LeonFSU
02-14-2017, 12:21 PM
According to WOJ Raptors/Magic close to finalizing Ibaka for Ross and 2017 first round pick. Stay tuned.

Fire Hennigan

JOSKOMANG4
02-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Why? Ibaka is an expiring contract, and with the number of front court players currently on your roster, Ibaka wasn't going to resign.

You acquire a valuable G/F who's vastly underpaid according to the current NBA Scale. He provides scoring and depth with Fournier & Hezonga.

Unless the Raptors are going to resign Ibaka, i think they could of "swung" for the fences and used both 1st rd picks(clippers and their pick) to acquire Paul Milsap or Possibly Okafur from the Sixers.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-14-2017, 12:52 PM
Lowry and Ibaka on new deals will push Raptors into luxury tax. Unless they take discounts. That's all over twitter.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-14-2017, 12:57 PM
Like I mentioned at Raptors board. Curious with the Ibaka trade completed. Does the Celtics or Bulls do anything now?

Wade n Fade
02-14-2017, 12:58 PM
Fire Hennigan

Agreed. He took Tobias Harris, Oladipo, a pick, etc and turned it into a Brandon Jennings rental and Ibaka rental. Ross and a Clips pick aren't really that useful.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-14-2017, 01:18 PM
Yea it's weird he has made some great deals but some real huh kind of ones too.

He made a good deal in that Dwight trade considering what a mess it was vuc was a great add.

He turned afflalo into Fournier who was a nobody as the time

Jj redick for traded for Tobias Harris also a nobody at the time ... He was making good moves but then flipped Harris for Jennings and irsan (barf) rumored to be a skiles move

Then the dipo ibaka trade i hated cuz of the pick we included. We weren't resigning dipo (we picked Fournier instead) and we weren't keeping irsan either so it was really a pick and a swap for expiring guys and it didn't work how they wanted ...

TheDish87
02-14-2017, 01:26 PM
Also got burnt giving up Saric and a first for Payton.

IndyRealist
02-14-2017, 01:32 PM
Does Biyombo play with Vucevic or does Gordon slide to PF?

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-14-2017, 01:34 PM
Magic probably need to make another trade. I was gonna suggest trading for a PG. But they probably land one in the draft.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-14-2017, 01:41 PM
Also got burnt giving up Saric and a first for Payton.

Ah yes the Hinkie Heist... I was fine with that one at the time too ... Sam New we wanted EP bad and made a smart move

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-14-2017, 01:42 PM
Does Biyombo play with Vucevic or does Gordon slide to PF?

Hell no to biz and vuc together (it's so bad)

And hell yes to AG back at the 4 THANK GOD

warfelg
02-15-2017, 12:37 PM

Bad by Colangelo. Also Okafor has **** value.

Countdown to someone defending him in 3...2...

Blink
02-15-2017, 12:54 PM
There is a report of Pistons shopping Drummond/Jackson.

Take it as you wish but i highly doubt we make a move.

MagicBucsSox
02-15-2017, 01:11 PM
Any Drummond deal at the deadline is an extreme long shot, but Jackson remains in play for Minnesota, Orlando, New Orleans, or some mystery destination. Even if Detroit keeps him, missing the playoffs would put dramatic changes on the table this summer. 3 hours ago – via ESPN
As long as they take Fournier I'm fine with Jackson

Vinylman
02-15-2017, 01:12 PM
There is a report of Pistons shopping Drummond/Jackson.

Take it as you wish but i highly doubt we make a move.

mozgov/deng/Russell/Randle/Ingram

tp13baby
02-15-2017, 01:12 PM
Denver who is super high on Hernangomez is still believed to be dangling Gallo and Chandler.

Also believed Murray is our PG of the future, when he has been the primary ball handler he has been around 13 points and 3 assists per game. Mudiay is available.

Wade n Fade
02-15-2017, 01:19 PM

Bad by Colangelo. Also Okafor has **** value.

Countdown to someone defending him in 3...2...

He's better off trading Noel first since he has much more value.

TheDish87
02-15-2017, 01:41 PM

hmmmm if NO traded for Jackson wonder what that would mean for a Holiday trade.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-15-2017, 01:45 PM

Don't see henny moving Evan .... He likes him too much and it was his guy he went and got

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-15-2017, 01:53 PM
According the Keith Smith insider he mentioned on Milwaukee radio Bucks aren't as aggressive as before. I suppose cause we found a sucker to take Plumlee. Or we could be playing hard to get. Since big men market dwindled a bit now. Since Nets asking for to much for Lopez and Okafor trade fell apart. Blazers and Nuggets and Bulls are reportedly not interested in Okafor now. Pelicans trade talks stalled with Lopez and Okafor.

Ibaka trade is finished. I expect other teams to get desperate soon. Also Love injured now. LeBron was given green light to go up in the cap for a deal. Also now Pistons putting out feelers for Jackson/Drummond trades. Also Denver still open for business according to reports. Also Lou Williams being shopped by Lakers now. I believe Magic, Wolves, Pelicans have interests in Jackson. Bit odd since all lottery teams that could land top PG's.

MagicBucsSox
02-15-2017, 02:18 PM
Don't see henny moving Evan .... He likes him too much and it was his guy he went and got

I hate that guy so. As. I want Evan gone

LA4life24/8
02-15-2017, 02:58 PM
Theres gotta me at least a little market for lou will right? Dudes been playin pretty well and hes a cheap contract, instant offense off the bench... maybe LA asking too much atm though 🤔

Wade n Fade
02-15-2017, 03:39 PM
According the Keith Smith insider he mentioned on Milwaukee radio Bucks aren't as aggressive as before. I suppose cause we found a sucker to take Plumlee. Or we could be playing hard to get. Since big men market dwindled a bit now. Since Nets asking for to much for Lopez and Okafor trade fell apart. Blazers and Nuggets and Bulls are reportedly not interested in Okafor now. Pelicans trade talks stalled with Lopez and Okafor.

Ibaka trade is finished. I expect other teams to get desperate soon. Also Love injured now. LeBron was given green light to go up in the cap for a deal. Also now Pistons putting out feelers for Jackson/Drummond trades. Also Denver still open for business according to reports. Also Lou Williams being shopped by Lakers now. I believe Magic, Wolves, Pelicans have interests in Jackson. Bit odd since all lottery teams that could land top PG's.

If I am LeBron, I would only get Melo if it means keeping their Big 3 together and keeping a decent bench. Phil Jackson will get peanuts because of the NTC.

If you can get the Knicks to reluctantly agreeing to this: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=h5l5f3l

Add picks from the Cavs end when they're first eligible to do so to sweeten the deal? That's the only time the Cavs should consider bringing in Melo. If not, do not get Melo period. He's a ball stopper. KD really must be in LeBron's psyche?

tp13baby
02-15-2017, 06:54 PM

Theres gotta me at least a little market for lou will right? Dudes been playin pretty well and hes a cheap contract, instant offense off the bench... maybe LA asking too much atm though 🤔

Okafor doesn't fit Denver at all. He will figure it out but I imagine Chicago gets impatient.

Reggie Jackson proved how much of a loser he is. He had the talent in Detroit but he is an all about me type guy. Drummond I doubt will be moved.

Lou will get traded but he isn't worth a whole lot in my opinion. Lakers fans think Young is worth a good amount but I completely disagree.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-16-2017, 10:13 AM
Okafor doesn't fit Denver at all. He will figure it out but I imagine Chicago gets impatient.

Reggie Jackson proved how much of a loser he is. He had the talent in Detroit but he is an all about me type guy. Drummond I doubt will be moved.

Lou will get traded but he isn't worth a whole lot in my opinion. Lakers fans think Young is worth a good amount but I completely disagree.

Just going by the list of teams that had interests in Okafor which were Pelicans, Bulls, Nuggets, Blazers. That was prior to the Nurkic/Plumlee swap though. So that deal scratch both teams off the list.

IndyRealist
02-16-2017, 05:11 PM
I'm not sure there is a market for Okafor if Drummond is really on the market.

LA4life24/8
02-16-2017, 06:00 PM

I think lou will gets us a late 1st if la is smart enough to pull the trigger

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-17-2017, 10:35 AM
I think lou will gets us a late 1st if la is smart enough to pull the trigger

Blazers have 3 firsts. Not sure what other playoff teams have firsts to give up.

TheDish87
02-17-2017, 11:47 AM
and i doubt the Blazers feel the need to give up a first for lou will just to try and face GS in the first round.

Vinylman
02-17-2017, 02:22 PM
Blazers have 3 firsts. Not sure what other playoff teams have firsts to give up.

Washington
Charlotte
Boston
Houston
etc... etc... etc...

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-17-2017, 04:03 PM
Marc Stein saying magic and Detroit have talked about a

Dj Augustine and Jeff green for Reggie Jackson swap

TheDish87
02-17-2017, 05:01 PM
what would happen with Payton, just stay on the bench?

Pfeifer
02-17-2017, 05:13 PM
I would love to see a Drummond for Valanciunis trade.

GiantsSwaGG
02-17-2017, 05:14 PM
WTF are the Magic are doing? Jackson sucks, Derrick Rose 2.0

MagicBucsSox
02-17-2017, 06:15 PM

Payton provides no spacing. With Jackson, it helps Gordon to thrive

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-17-2017, 07:09 PM

Bro we are giving up dj and Jeff green .... Jeff green has been the most painful thing to watch I have ever seen

MILLERHIGHLIFE
02-17-2017, 07:18 PM
Sounds like latest tid bits is Jackson for expiring Green and Augustine. Ish Smith becomes lead PG?

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
02-17-2017, 07:23 PM
Play Reggie Payton can backup.... Next year if we get a pg in draft we can trade rjax or Payton

LOb0
02-17-2017, 07:57 PM
Bro we are giving up dj and Jeff green .... Jeff green has been the most painful thing to watch I have ever seen

As a Celtics fan, Jeff Green was one of the most frustrating players in NBA history.

IndyRealist
02-17-2017, 08:23 PM
As a Celtics fan, Jeff Green was one of the most frustrating players in NBA history.

I've been telling people for years that being slightly below average at everything does not make you a good player. That's Jeff Green in a nutshell.

tp13baby
02-17-2017, 08:52 PM
Play Reggie Payton can backup.... Next year if we get a pg in draft we can trade rjax or Payton

Orlando is the only team that actually wants him. Dude is a black hole.

Cracka2HI!
02-17-2017, 09:28 PM
Talk about be frustrated by Green. Imagine if your team traded a future 1st to have him for 19 games.

GiantsSwaGG
02-17-2017, 09:50 PM

I understand but Jackson stinks. You guys are better off tanking and snagging a PG in a deep draft.

KingPosey
02-17-2017, 10:51 PM
I don't believe that report about the Magic and Boogie for one ****ing second.