9:00PM

Heat @ Suns
9:00PM

Grizzlies @ Lakers
10:30PM
NBA TV

DanG
01-03-2017, 08:30 PM
What's up with Wiggins/Towns/LaVine not attacking the rim?

Noel looks great btw.

More-Than-Most
01-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Towns and the wolves rekt us last time.... it was the first game we went with OKA/Embiid starting... NOT TONIGHT.... The wolves might win but towns wont do as he pleases now because Noel is in and Embiid is at his right position

More-Than-Most
Joel Embiid just ****ing ate their lunch with that block

Noel and Joel are ****ing gelling together

More-Than-Most
Please get rid of OKA... PLEASE

More-Than-Most
01-03-2017, 08:43 PM

Noel looks great btw.

Both Noel and Embiid are insane defenders.... this is why most of us want OKA gone... Embiid and Noel together is a defensive force with nobody out of their position

More-Than-Most
01-03-2017, 08:47 PM
Oka in... BYEBYE LEAD

warfelg
01-03-2017, 08:55 PM

Noel looks great btw.

Noel and Embiid have issued a no fly zone order.

warfelg
01-03-2017, 08:57 PM
Okafor heading back to the lockerroom.

More-Than-Most
01-03-2017, 08:58 PM
levine looks better than wiggins... just weird.... maybe the cavs didnt lose that trade after all lol

More-Than-Most
01-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Lmfao clean block on top of a clear as day offensive foul by towns not called... I am not sure anyone gets more **** than embiid does from the ****ing refs man

warfelg
01-03-2017, 09:04 PM
Man, Joel's development this year lone has been amazing. This guy is legit the real deal.

More-Than-Most
01-03-2017, 09:04 PM
you cant ****ing guard him yo

More-Than-Most
01-03-2017, 09:08 PM
Man, Joel's development this year lone has been amazing. This guy is legit the real deal.

he will be the best player in basketball within 3 seasons

DanG
01-03-2017, 09:19 PM
Wiggins and LaVine look disengaged. I thought the main reason why they're losing games is that they're too young, but this doesn't look really good. KAT is way different.

More-Than-Most
01-03-2017, 09:40 PM
sixers in the 2nd half at their best.. We always blow big leads. We dominated with Noel/Embiid... Brown has not put them back in. I cant understand the dick fest for OKA man. I really cant

More-Than-Most
01-03-2017, 09:44 PM
Lol Joel getting under towns skin... GLORIOUS

warfelg
01-03-2017, 10:36 PM
Sixers PLAYERS finally EXECUTE on a play drawn up brilliantly by their COACH to win the game.

Giannis94
01-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Best C okay, fine. Best overall player? Nah. First he needs to stay healthy for an extended period of time, which he has been unable to do thus far.

Avenged
01-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Lmfao clean block on top of a clear as day offensive foul by towns not called... I am not sure anyone gets more **** than embiid does from the ****ing refs man

suuuuuuure :rolleyes:

Avenged
01-03-2017, 10:49 PM
sixers in the 2nd half at their best.. We always blow big leads. We dominated with Noel/Embiid... Brown has not put them back in. I cant understand the dick fest for OKA man. I really cant

you mean the tank fest :up:

Avenged
01-03-2017, 10:50 PM

Jesus! Keep em coming :D

Lakers + Giants
01-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Randle with 19-14-11. As cube likes to say, ****ed around and got a triple double.

Chronz
01-04-2017, 02:20 AM
Are you worried about Ingram yet?

More-Than-Most
01-04-2017, 02:44 AM
Jesus! Keep em coming :D

lol dont make me throw down the defensive stats... his offense is a thing of gods with his skill set but what makes him god like is he can guard any and everyone much like a lebron... its insane when you factor in his size... I posted it in the unicorn thread but here you go

Got 2 things to drop in here

http://fansided.com/2017/01/02/myles...zingis-embiid/

http://i.imgur.com/6mI9Umu.jpg

Embiids defense is literally god like... Lets forget the 3 point shot/post moves and PG like movement with the ball and just focus in on defense..... Nobody comes close... Not Porz... Not Towns.... Embiid is the unicorn

Side note.... Myles turner is pretty underrated

More-Than-Most
01-04-2017, 02:49 AM
edit nvm... wont work on this site.

More-Than-Most
01-04-2017, 02:55 AM
Chronz lurking... Come on Chronz tell the peeps... EMBIID=GOAT

More-Than-Most
01-04-2017, 04:27 AM
Best C okay, fine. Best overall player? Nah. First he needs to stay healthy for an extended period of time, which he has been unable to do thus far.

I wouldnt even give him the best overall center UNTIL he proves he can remain healthy... health has always been the question not skill.. he has porz/towns offensive potential but with quicker feet and possibly a better shot on top of being one of the very best defenders in basketball.. he needs to limit turnovers which he has done and he picks up things like guarding PG and assisting out of double teams incredibly fast.... there is literally nothing this guy cant do.... this dude if he reaches his potential is the best player in basketball.

This is a guy who just started playing basketball in 2011... really think about that.... he will mature and further understand the game on top of being physically insane.... war can back me up on this... the dude literally picks up on things at a super human rate.

People laughed at me when i said he the most potential since lebron james... they then laughed when i said i would take him over porz/towns.... Guess what nobody is laughing anymore. This dude if healthy is going to be insane. They double and triple team him and he still cant be stopped... He guards PG like kyrie though kyrie was the only one i have seen just dominate him because of his quickness... The dude is so special its insane.

Aust
01-04-2017, 06:01 AM
Randle triple-double baby! :D

No.

Lakers + Giants
01-04-2017, 07:27 AM

Ingram nah honestly. DLo, **** yea...

Giannis94
01-04-2017, 09:40 AM
I wouldnt even give him the best overall center UNTIL he proves he can remain healthy... health has always been the question not skill.. he has porz/towns offensive potential but with quicker feet and possibly a better shot on top of being one of the very best defenders in basketball.. he needs to limit turnovers which he has done and he picks up things like guarding PG and assisting out of double teams incredibly fast.... there is literally nothing this guy cant do.... this dude if he reaches his potential is the best player in basketball.

This is a guy who just started playing basketball in 2011... really think about that.... he will mature and further understand the game on top of being physically insane.... war can back me up on this... the dude literally picks up on things at a super human rate.

People laughed at me when i said he the most potential since lebron james... they then laughed when i said i would take him over porz/towns.... Guess what nobody is laughing anymore. This dude if healthy is going to be insane. They double and triple team him and he still cant be stopped... He guards PG like kyrie though kyrie was the only one i have seen just dominate him because of his quickness... The dude is so special its insane.

Most potential since Lebron? Giannis still has a higher ceiling. Wait until you see the article I'm getting ready to post

warfelg
01-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Most potential since Lebron? Giannis still has a higher ceiling. Wait until you see the article I'm getting ready to post

I'm sorry but Embiid has a sky high ceiling. Started playing basketball in 2011-12. Vanished HS in 2013. 28 games at Kansas in 2013-14.

Didn't play 2014-15 and 2015-16.

So effective he's been playing 5.5 years, missed two of them, and is top 5 is almost every statistical category for centers.

Giannis94
01-04-2017, 11:29 AM
I'm sorry but Embiid has a sky high ceiling. Started playing basketball in 2011-12. Vanished HS in 2013. 28 games at Kansas in 2013-14.

So effective he's been playing 5.5 years, missed two of them, and is top 5 is almost every statistical category for centers.

Okay? And Giannis is probaby one of the rawest players ever drafted and is still growing and can play all 4/5 positions well as is, and C if desperately needed.

I am not debating that Embiid has potential to be great, I just think Giannis can be better.

tp13baby
01-04-2017, 11:51 AM

As he should. It's not like the guy had weak skills. He was a top 5 pick, arguably the best out of the 3.

The dude has a usage rate of 36.2 percent which is ridiculously high. Not even Lebron has sniffed that percentage once in his career.

Its hard to compare the 2. They are polar opposites in terms of play and position. Both teams are different in terms of talent around them. The freak has a greater impact on his team. Both are 22 but do you consider Embiid being a rookie a huge part of it because he statistically has put up unprecedented numbers per 36 as a rook.

Both have super high ceilings, arguably the top 2 in the league for under 23 years old. I take Giannis because he is so versatile.

I see Giannis as a Lebron type.
Right now I see Embiid as Boogie.

Giannis94
01-04-2017, 11:55 AM
Does anyone else see that Embiid could also be playing against lesser competition than if he was a C in say, the mid-90's- given that the league has gone away from Centers being focal points of offenses?

Before the 76ers fans jump down my throat- I understand Embiid is great and is the next Big C. Never said he wasn't

warfelg
01-04-2017, 02:10 PM
As he should. It's not like the guy had weak skills. He was a top 5 pick, arguably the best out of the 3.

The dude has a usage rate of 36.2 percent which is ridiculously high. Not even Lebron has sniffed that percentage once in his career.

Its hard to compare the 2. They are polar opposites in terms of play and position. Both teams are different in terms of talent around them. The freak has a greater impact on his team. Both are 22 but do you consider Embiid being a rookie a huge part of it because he statistically has put up unprecedented numbers per 36 as a rook.

Both have super high ceilings, arguably the top 2 in the league for under 23 years old. I take Giannis because he is so versatile.

I see Giannis as a Lebron type.
Right now I see Embiid as Boogie.

Sure he's high usage. He's also the best player on the team. By far an away the more efficient rookie in a while:

NFLAccess
01-04-2017, 05:23 PM
stay hot Houston

More-Than-Most
01-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Does anyone else see that Embiid could also be playing against lesser competition than if he was a C in say, the mid-90's- given that the league has gone away from Centers being focal points of offenses?

Before the 76ers fans jump down my throat- I understand Embiid is great and is the next Big C. Never said he wasn't

I think it would be easier to play in a different era with Embiids size and so on... He is having issues now when he plays great defense he gets called for a foul.... He is strong enough and big enough and skilled enough to hold his own but the ability to abuse people in the 90s would have been amazing... Now factor in how much more machine like players are now compared to then as well.