PDA

View Full Version : Who would you take: Kawhi Leonard or Giannis Antetokounmpo?

FlashBolt
12-27-2016, 05:25 PM
We're talking about for the next ten years and you had a choice to build over one player.

More-Than-Most
12-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Kawhi without a 2nd thought.

Miltstar
12-27-2016, 05:45 PM
I'd gamble on Giannis, he can do more things

Raps18-19 Champ
12-27-2016, 05:48 PM
Giannis because he plays for the Bucks.

Hawkeye15
12-27-2016, 06:01 PM
that's actually a tough question, simply due to age.

warfelg
12-27-2016, 06:16 PM
that's actually a tough question, simply due to age.

Pops gets his players nice long career though.

Hawkeye15
12-27-2016, 06:17 PM
Pops gets his players nice long career though.

I know it, but Giannis is nearly 5 years younger...

To build for the next 10 years, I would probably lean him. For the next 5? Leonard

Soop
12-27-2016, 07:07 PM
Poll added.

Vee-Rex
12-27-2016, 07:22 PM
Really, really tough. I picked Giannis, though. If Kawhi was a bit more LeBron-esque with his passing ability I might've picked him.

Giannis94
12-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Before I get ****ing trolled I did not creating this ****ing thread. So Melofan and GreenMonster buzz off before you even show up

GiantsSwaGG
12-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Giannis just to show Buck players some love.

Alayla
12-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Giannis

Green_Monster
12-27-2016, 08:07 PM

To build for the next 10 years, I would probably lean him. For the next 5? Leonard

Five? It's about three and a half years. Leonard is 25-181d and Giannis is 22-021d. So, 3-160d is the difference.

Anyway, this is close but I'll take Leonard at this moment.

warfelg
12-27-2016, 08:08 PM

On the flip...Leonard has somehow gotten better every single year. I mean how is that even possible? What's sad about that is we tend to forget how far Leonard has come.

I kinda agree with your thinking on the time frames. But I take Leonard even over the next 10 in a hairline edge.

warfelg
12-27-2016, 08:15 PM
I think where these two differentiate is shooting.

When you go out from right at the rim Giannis is very shakey as a shooter, and through his career he hasn't constantly improved:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/a/antetgi01.html#shooting::none

Meanwhile you look at Kwahi and go out from the rim and he's very improved, and has leveled a bit this year, but is lightyears ahead of Giannis:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/leonaka01.html#shooting::none

On top of that Leonard has less blocks, but makes up the difference in steals. He has less turnovers with a higher usage.

I really want to see Giannis challenged to learn to shoot. I think Kidd caters too much to Giannis at the rim and isn't maximizing what Giannis could be.

kdspurman
12-27-2016, 09:01 PM
Five? It's about three and a half years. Leonard is 25-181d and Giannis is 22-021d. So, 3-160d is the difference.

Anyway, this is close but I'll take Leonard at this moment.

Yea it's not the big a difference. And like someone else mentioned, Pop is great at managing guys and keeping the big picture in mind.

I'd go Kawhi. He's the more polished player and you know what you'll get with him. He's also got that "corporate knowledge" that Pop like's to talk about. Giannis could get there, but it's not a sure thing.

Kawhi having guys like Pop/TP/Manu/TD early on in his career is invaluable.

TheDish87
12-27-2016, 09:22 PM
lol is this serious?

Giannis94
12-27-2016, 09:28 PM
lol is this serious?

Look at all the threads in this forum minus 2-3

warfelg
12-27-2016, 09:30 PM
lol is this serious?

As a heart attack.

TheDish87
12-27-2016, 09:36 PM
this is why im not a big fan of advanced stats and value impact more. sorry Gainnis cant touch Leonard and whats hes done in the league so far. Finals MVP /thread

Chronz
12-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Are jumpers guaranteed to develop? Who makes other players better? Kawhi is the safer choice

Giannis94
12-28-2016, 12:00 AM
this is why im not a big fan of advanced stats and value impact more. sorry Gainnis cant touch Leonard and whats hes done in the league so far. Finals MVP /thread

Giannis (no bias)/ thread

mngopher35
12-28-2016, 12:32 AM
Ya I lean Kawhi as the safer and proven choice since the age difference isn't that drastic and both should play the 10 years. Giannis has been unreal this year though so I think it is discussion worthy at least based off his potential.

KnicksorBust
12-28-2016, 10:48 AM
Kawhi. Better in the past, better in the present, already top 10 player, and might not be at his full potential yet. The small upside potential advantage that Giannis MIGHT but probably wont reach is not worth the risk to gamble from the sure thing. Great to see people like Kawhi succeed. No flash all substance. The modern day Duncan (since true bigs are dead).

Vinylman
12-28-2016, 01:01 PM

who builds around someone for 10 years? The question is fundamentally flawed...

Leonard is a winner... you take him for that reason alone... even if it is only for 5 of the theoretical 10

nycericanguy
12-28-2016, 01:11 PM

well obviously khawi came into the league and onto an already great Spurs team...

I'd go Giannis, though right now Khawi is better, Gianni's tools and upside and age are hard to ignore. i'd take the risk.

TheDish87
12-28-2016, 01:15 PM
yea but Leonard took over that team and was the best player within what 2 or 3 years? Its now fully his team and his continues to thrive. Need to Giannis in a playoff games before i can even think about this.

nycericanguy
12-28-2016, 01:17 PM
yea but Leonard took over that team and was the best player within what 2 or 3 years? Its now fully his team and his continues to thrive. Need to Giannis in a playoff games before i can even think about this.

Khawi's 21-22 season he was a 12ppg scorer...

you cant compare the Spurs organization to the Bucks, Spurs have like 19 straight 50 win seasons. Obviously Khawi has developed really well over the years, but the Spurs were winning before him and will probably be winning after him.

hugepatsfan
12-28-2016, 01:18 PM
Kawhi because he can shoot. Giannis is a PHENOMENAL talent. The question I have with him is how his game is going to mesh with other championship players. To win a title you're going to need guys a lot better than he has. Another 1-2 top 15/20 players. How will his game mesh with those guys? Giannis' game loses effectiveness without the ball because that's just his style.

Not saying he can't develop but there's risk. Leonard is better right now and it's absolute fact that he caa co-exist with anyone you need him to. There's no group of players/systems he won't fit with because his game fits everywhere.

You could gamble on Giannis being better but that's like hitting on a 19 in blackjack.

Hawkeye15
12-28-2016, 02:13 PM
who builds around someone for 10 years? The question is fundamentally flawed...

Leonard is a winner... you take him for that reason alone... even if it is only for 5 of the theoretical 10

nobody really, or at least you can't plan on that, too many variables.

Everyone on the Spurs is a winner.

kdspurman
12-28-2016, 02:22 PM
Khawi's 21-22 season he was a 12ppg scorer...

you cant compare the Spurs organization to the Bucks, Spurs have like 19 straight 50 win seasons. Obviously Khawi has developed really well over the years, but the Spurs were winning before him and will probably be winning after him.

They didn't get back into legit title contenders till he came along. Yea they were winning 50 games, but he came in and they went from first round exit, to WCF/Finals/Finals in his first 3 seasons.

He gave them that legit perimeter / athletic player they'd been lacking. 1 of the hardest working players in the game in terms of always improving his game

Vinylman
12-28-2016, 02:37 PM
nobody really, or at least you can't plan on that, too many variables.

Everyone on the Spurs is a winner.

They all might be winners (probably not though)... but the spurs isn't what made them winners... them being winners is what attracted the Spurs to the players.

JAZZNC
12-28-2016, 04:34 PM
Giannis (no bias)/ thread

The part in parentheses has got to be the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen on PSD. And that says a lot haha!

The answer at this point absolutely has to be Leonard. He can SHOOT!! He is the more polished player and is great on both sides of the ball....and he can SHOOT! I have a feeling that Giannis will slow down a bit come the playoffs when teams force you to do the things you aren't good at. I have to go Leonard at this point because we know he can win and mesh with a multitude of players. This could be a different story 3yrs from now but as it stands I wouldn't take the risk that Giannis "might" get to Kawhi's level.

ewing
12-28-2016, 07:50 PM
Kawhi without a 2nd thought.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giannis94
12-28-2016, 07:57 PM
The part in parentheses has got to be the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen on PSD. And that says a lot haha!

The answer at this point absolutely has to be Leonard. He can SHOOT!! He is the more polished player and is great on both sides of the ball....and he can SHOOT! I have a feeling that Giannis will slow down a bit come the playoffs when teams force you to do the things you aren't good at. I have to go Leonard at this point because we know he can win and mesh with a multitude of players. This could be a different story 3yrs from now but as it stands I wouldn't take the risk that Giannis "might" get to Kawhi's level.

Bruh have you eve seen the Knicks forum? They put me to shame.

Jeffy25
12-28-2016, 08:22 PM
Over the next 10 years.... and let's assume this starts in the 17-18 season and runs us through the 26-27 season

GA is 33 years old at that point
KL is 36 years old at that point

I take KL. He has a lower floor I feel like and his career arc looks like it will be stronger.

Though you are getting a full prime of GA

I think Leonard is the safer bet.

TheDish87
12-28-2016, 08:31 PM
if you wanna look at in 10 years from now i still go KL bcuz he doesnt rely on athleticism nearly as much.

PAOboston
12-29-2016, 04:53 PM
I wonder how Giannis' career would have developed if these players had swapped places (Giannis on Spurs, Leonard on Bucks).

kdspurman
12-29-2016, 05:09 PM
I wonder how Giannis' career would have developed if these players had swapped places (Giannis on Spurs, Leonard on Bucks).

I doubt the Spurs win the championship w/Giannis vs Kawhi, or are as successful as they've been

mrblisterdundee
12-29-2016, 07:34 PM
It's a razor-thin margin, but I'll take the polished product in Kawhi Leonard over the potential of Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Leonard plays for the Spurs, which naturally deflates stats. He has a 30 percent usage rate this year, but we have no way of knowing how good Point Leonard could be. I'm willing to assume he has the skills to run the offense more, if asked.
It's almost certain Leonard will always be a better shooter. In 10 years, he won't be the alpha. But I can easily see a 35-year-old Leonard still defending like Tony Allen and knocking down threes like Ray Allen.

FlashBolt
12-29-2016, 07:53 PM
Hey guys, poll is up so please, if you typed Giannis in the thread, would like to see you vote. Think the results are a bit off. Sorry about the late poll.

So I think the biggest con about Giannis is he's too inexperienced and can't shoot.
Biggest con about Leonard is his age in comparison to Giannis.

I'd go with Giannis simply because of his age and I think he'll be an elite defender for years to come. The way he closes out some players is ridiculous. Has the total package.

kdspurman
12-29-2016, 08:22 PM
I also think Kawhi is just the more disciplined/better defender. Giannis fouls too much IMO. He's tied for 2nd in personal fouls per game. Sometimes just overzealous with his decision making on that end.

Kawhi is the only guy I believe with more steals than fouls ATM in his career. He's much more calculated and disciplined

Giannis94
12-29-2016, 08:59 PM
I doubt the Spurs win the championship w/Giannis vs Kawhi, or are as successful as they've been

You would lose the 1 you got but would have 4-6 like Giannis is capable of producing in the future.

kdspurman
12-29-2016, 10:22 PM
You would lose the 1 you got but would have 4-6 like Giannis is capable of producing in the future.

This current Giannis? Nah... we're yet to see the best of both of these guys anyway

Giannis94
12-29-2016, 10:32 PM
This current Giannis? Nah... we're yet to see the best of both of these guys anyway
Once we get Middleton...watch out. Putting SPAK (self proclaimed akron king) and crew on notice.

europagnpilgrim
12-29-2016, 11:36 PM
I would roll with Leonard but I wouldn't mind losing a coin toss to take whoever was left

Leonard is more proven and battle tested and Is still real young even though I think the GF is younger

Giannis94
12-29-2016, 11:38 PM
Would be interesting if Giannis had Pop and what his role/position would be going back a few years because the Bucks kinda mismanaged him up until this year

ewing
12-29-2016, 11:50 PM
It's not razor thin. KL is one of the best players in the league. He could win an MVP with the game he has right now. GA has to grow a good bit before he can be that kind of player. That doesn't mean he can't but you always take a true franchise player over a guy that looks like he can be one of those guys

Giannis94
12-29-2016, 11:53 PM
It's not razor thin. KL is one of the best players in the league. He could win an MVP with the game he has right now. GA has to grow a good bit before he can be that kind of player. That doesn't mean he can't but you always take a true franchise player over a guy that looks like he can be one of those guys

I expect Giannis to be in MVP talk perenially atarting next year. Still growing a bit and learning the intricacies of PG/main ball bearer

mrblisterdundee
12-30-2016, 12:19 AM

It's closer than the comparisons between Towns and Porzingis.

mrblisterdundee
12-30-2016, 12:24 AM
Once we get Middleton...watch out. Putting SPAK (self proclaimed akron king) and crew on notice.

The Bucks will need every shooter they can get, considering an effective defense can wall off the paint and dare Giannis to shoot. Meanwhile, Leonard can score from anywhere.

FlashBolt
12-30-2016, 12:45 AM
Hey Brewer... I know you don't believe half the stuff you type but Delly said it the best:

LeBron is the perfected version of what Giannis is trying to be.

Giannis94
12-30-2016, 12:51 AM
Hey Brewer... I know you don't believe half the stuff you type but Delly said it the best:

LeBron is the perfected version of what Giannis is trying to be.
Except that Giannis isn't a little ***** when he doesn't get a call. Giannis will be better than lebrom when all said and done. Mark my words.

More-Than-Most
12-30-2016, 12:52 AM
Except that Giannis isn't a little ***** when he doesn't get a call. Giannis will be better than lebrom when all said and done. Mark my words.

jesus christ

Giannis94
12-30-2016, 12:52 AM
The Bucks will need every shooter they can get, considering an effective defense can wall off the paint and dare Giannis to shoot. Meanwhile, Leonard can score from anywhere.

Middleton is coming back earlier than anticipated, apparently. #BI3

Giannis94
12-30-2016, 12:54 AM
jesus christ

If I get an infraction for this, that is bull as you can't say I am wrong until after he retires.

More-Than-Most
12-30-2016, 01:19 AM
If I get an infraction for this, that is bull as you can't say I am wrong until after he retires.

infraction for what? when you love a player you love them and say outlandish things... i have... everyone has... you gotta settle down some and find the line... the dude is having a fantastic season but he has holes in his game.... lebron will likely be the 2nd best player ever.... your are going out on a long limb by saying he will be better when all is said and done... you are in for a hard fall my man.

ewing
12-30-2016, 03:17 AM
It's closer than the comparisons between Towns and Porzingis.

no its not. both those guys are good neither of them are close to great yet.

Giannis94
12-30-2016, 09:21 AM
jesus christ

Also don't see Giannis pulling a benedict arnold. Anirite or amirite?

ewing
12-30-2016, 11:06 AM
I think he is better then Lebron right now. M I RITE brewer?

Giannis94
12-30-2016, 11:24 AM
I think he is better then Lebron right now. M I RITE brewer?

If you really believe it I'm sure we could make an arugment to support it.

I would expect him to overtake SPAK in the playoffs at the earliest- or next year at some point.

basketfan4life
01-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Giannis, what a beast. His all around game doesn't convert to a lot of wins now. But in the near future, it will. With Jabari rapidly developing, Bucks have the potential to rule the east.

Giannis94
01-03-2017, 09:27 AM
Giannis, what a beast. His all around game doesn't convert to a lot of wins now. But in the near future, it will. With Jabari rapidly developing, Bucks have the potential to rule the east.

Similar position as the Cavs were a few years back expect Giannis is to young to override the GM and call his shots, which I want.

****ed up yet again by signing Telly and Plumlee. However, Middleton and Giannis are locked up long term so that helps?

ewing
01-03-2017, 11:19 AM
Similar position as the Cavs were a few years back expect Giannis is to young to override the GM and call his shots, which I want.

****ed up yet again by signing Telly and Plumlee. However, Middleton and Giannis are locked up long term so that helps?

Brewer how much weight do you think Giannis put on? Dude looks stronger this year.

Giannis94
01-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Brewer how much weight do you think Giannis put on? Dude looks stronger this year.

If I had to guess, 25+ lbs? Could be more because he is so tall and skinny the way it is.

Edit: on March 9, 2016 there was an article on him saying he went from 196-222 in 18 months. That was before the off-season. If I had to guess, I would say he started the season around 230-235 and will be back around 225 by the end of the season if not already- due to the exertion of basketball.

Vee-Rex
01-03-2017, 01:40 PM
https://vine.co/v/59EmVTUJA6i

I can't wait 'til Middleton comes back. Bucks are scary.

Giannis94
01-03-2017, 01:45 PM

Rumor has it shortly after all-star break. Trading for Ibaka would be a possible game-changer but unlikely.

tredigs
01-03-2017, 02:55 PM
If you really believe it I'm sure we could make an arugment to support it.

I would expect him to overtake SPAK in the playoffs at the earliest- or next year at some point.

Lmao. Don't confuse ~30 games of individual production that rates higher via certain metrics over other players as actually being the better player. A players role and their teammates effect numbers hugely.

That said, I'm pretty excited to see the Freak realizing his potential at an All-NBA level in all the aspects that were already blooming for him. Next up, attempt to fix that broken *** jumper. When teams begin to gameplan for him in the playoffs (if/when they make it in), they're going to use the Spurs/Lebron approach in how much space he is sagged on, only Giannis currently hasn't shown any ability to punish a team for it, so we'll see how that goes.

The rest of the career of Giannis or Kawhi? There's no behavioral issues with Giannis that I'm aware of, so as a gambling man I'd roll with Giannis. Younger, and has the freak build/athleticism that allows for significantly more growth out of him (which is scary with how good he is already playing at this age). Here's hoping Middleton comes back strong and a year from now we have a team in place that can finally oust 'Bron and the Cavs. I'd very much like to see the KD/Giannis Finals matchup 17 months from now.

Giannis94
01-03-2017, 03:02 PM
Lmao. Don't confuse ~30 games of individual production that rates higher via certain metrics over other players as actually being the better player. A players role and their teammates effect numbers hugely.

That said, I'm pretty excited to see the Freak realizing his potential at an All-NBA level in all the aspects that were already blooming for him. Next up, attempt to fix that broken *** jumper. When teams begin to gameplan for him in the playoffs (if/when they make it in), they're going to use the Spurs/Lebron approach in how much space he is sagged on, only Giannis currently hasn't shown any ability to punish a team for it, so we'll see how that goes.

The rest of the career of Giannis or Kawhi? There's no behavioral issues with Giannis that I'm aware of, so as a gambling man I'd roll with Giannis. Younger, and has the freak build/athleticism that allows for significantly more growth out of him (which is scary with how good he is already playing at this age). Here's hoping Middleton comes back strong and a year from now we have a team in place that can finally oust 'Bron and the Cavs. I'd very much like to see the KD/Giannis Finals matchup 17 months from now.
It's been more than 30 games. Pretty much since they made the change to putting Giannis at PG around the All Star break last year, IIRC?

Middleton is supposed/planning on coming back after the All-Star break. If he comes back at 80% I believe that they can give the Cavs a fight this year. Maybe take the series into 6 games? My biggest concern isn't Giannis, Jabari, or Brogdon, or even Delly (defensively). I am more concerned about our role players and if they can knock down and contest shots when time it matters. Telly and Delly have struggled from 3, Monroe is soft, and Henson can't shoot to save his life. And we have Plumlee sitting on the bench, never being used.

YAALREADYKNO
01-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Kawhi

tredigs
01-03-2017, 04:11 PM
It's been more than 30 games. Pretty much since they made the change to putting Giannis at PG around the All Star break last year, IIRC?

You might remember 'Bron having a decent little finals run in the meantime? We saw a young Giannis **** the bed in his sole post-season performance. Obviously 2.0 is not going to let that happen again, but when you're THAT bad of a shooter that he is, it can really rear it's head in the playoffs. He's not on 'Bron's level dude. He is in an ultra high usage situation where his stats are racking up, and to his credit he is thriving. The Bucks not so much (though slightly better than expected minus Middleton), but if they can sustain a .500 or so pace that should be good enough for us to see how playoff/planned-for Giannis comes through.

FlashBolt
01-03-2017, 04:11 PM
I've been very vocal with my support for Giannis since last season. I just saw a completely different player when he's given a larger role that most others can't handle. Dude is leading his team in points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. His length and height coupled with his athleticism is unmatched right now. I'm not sure who has the bigger hands (maybe Brewer can find that out for us) between him and Kawhi but Kawhi definitely does NOT have the physical attributes that Giannis has and he never will. Another thing is Giannis is younger and playing on a team that is still young. Parker and KM will be a force in the East. Not sure what they will do with Maker and Monroe but they have all the tools to be the 2nd best team on the East. Kawhi has benefited heavily from Pop's system. I wonder how much of a difference Giannis would have had if he had been on a more respected team such as the Spurs. One thing I know for sure is that the Bucks have all the talent in the world. People talking about the Wolves and Sixers and are sleeping on Giannis and Jabari. And I'm not sure what Chronz's position on Giannis is at this point but he did say KM was a better player than him. I find that hard to believe.

FlashBolt
01-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Yeah, there's no way Giannis can usurp LeBron unless he develops a shot. Especially in the playoffs in which Jabari is the only other lethal scorer, it will be tough for Giannis to get easy shots (even despite his enormous advantage in every physical way). Hopefully KM can come back in time so Giannis can get some help because there's no way he can keep it up in the playoffs against the better teams. As for giving Cavs a tough matchup.. No.. LeBron in the regular season is not the same LeBron in the playoffs. That goes for Kyrie as well. Both players have shown that they increase their level of gameplay come playoff time. You just don't know what you're getting from Giannis or Parker just yet. Don't get me wrong; Giannis and Parker are All-Star players this season but they have holes in their game that aren't evident until the playoffs arrive.

FlashBolt
01-09-2017, 04:19 PM

Wow. I didn't even notice it at first but just look at RWB trying to block Giannis's shot. I've watched most OKC games and any other player and it would have been a block for RWB. Looked like RWB tried his best and just gave up after he saw that there was no way he was going to block that.

Giannis94
01-10-2017, 12:55 PM
Can't wait for tonights game.

MKEBucks87
01-11-2017, 12:42 PM
I will take Giannis. 3.5 years age difference is huge. We are already saying they are comparable players, outside of their jumper. If that is the only thing that is separating these two guys, and Giannis is still developing after just turning 22, I am taking the younger guy with proven talent and the ability to continue to grow.

Leonard is fortunate that he is being coached by one of the greatest minds in basketball. He plays within Pop's system and doesn't stray. I want to see where he can take the team without Duncan, before crowning him. I respect his game, and he is a strong 2 way player, but so is Giannis. Giannis has the ability to guard all 5 positions and offensively he can play 3 positions.

Quinnsanity
01-11-2017, 08:12 PM
Giannis. There's the age difference, there's the Spurs boost Kawhi gets, and there's the fact that Giannis is frankly more talented.

KobeOwnSU
01-11-2017, 09:11 PM
Is this thread serious? Outside of a Bucks homer, I don't understand how anybody could take GA over Leonard. It's not even close. I will take the 25 year old NBA champion, Finals MVP, and reigning DPOY every single ****ing time over a "good" player like GA. Leonard is a great player with a career trajectory of a HOF. GA has payed a good first half of a season. I don't dabble in potential.

tredigs
01-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Is this thread serious? Outside of a Bucks homer, I don't understand how anybody could take GA over Leonard. It's not even close. I will take the 25 year old NBA champion, Finals MVP, and reigning DPOY every single ****ing time over a "good" player like GA. Leonard is a great player with a career trajectory of a HOF. GA has payed a good first half of a season. I don't dabble in potential.

IE you wait for something to smack you in the face a few years before you consider it the real deal. It's a safer approach, I will give you that.

KobeOwnSU
01-11-2017, 10:58 PM
IE you wait for something to smack you in the face a few years before you consider it the real deal. It's a safer approach, I will give you that.
I didn't say be an idiot. I said I judge based on what you have done. Not the potential you are perceived to have. Leonard has done more then enough to make up for whatever potential Giannis is perceived to have.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Giannis94
01-11-2017, 11:42 PM
I didn't say be an idiot. I said I judge based on what you have done. Not the potential you are perceived to have. Leonard has done more then enough to make up for whatever potential Giannis is perceived to have.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

As long as GSW stays together, I'll take Giannis and the years difference. Enjoy what he has now bwcause not only will he have to go through GSW, but he will also have to go through LBJ and Lebrons Heir (Giannis) to win any postseason award again

More-Than-Most
01-11-2017, 11:58 PM
I will take Giannis. 3.5 years age difference is huge. We are already saying they are comparable players, outside of their jumper. If that is the only thing that is separating these two guys, and Giannis is still developing after just turning 22, I am taking the younger guy with proven talent and the ability to continue to grow.

Leonard is fortunate that he is being coached by one of the greatest minds in basketball. He plays within Pop's system and doesn't stray. I want to see where he can take the team without Duncan, before crowning him. I respect his game, and he is a strong 2 way player, but so is Giannis. Giannis has the ability to guard all 5 positions and offensively he can play 3 positions.

lol i wonder who this is :laugh:

Giannis94
01-12-2017, 11:05 AM
lol i wonder who this is :laugh:

I have no idea. Its not JT (he was banned). Anyway, I welcome the new Bucks fans.