PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Lowry...4th best PG?

GodsSon
12-24-2016, 03:16 PM
Kyle Lowry has been on fire in December and torched the Jazz last night with 19 fourth quarter points. If anyone watched the game/highlights, you'd see how dominant he was upon re-entering in the 4th; true superstar impact.

On the season he's averaging 22/7/4.6/1.5 on 47 FG%, 46% from three while leading the Raptors to the 2nd best record in the East (4th best league-wide). Despite that production, he seems to be incredibly underrated relative to his counter-parts even though he outperforms the guys he's lumped in with (Irving, Kemba, Wall, Thomas).

Behind the obvious top 3, I have him slotted in comfortably at 4th.

Where do you rank him?

tredigs
12-24-2016, 03:23 PM
Well 5th if Harden's considered a PG now, but yeah he's elite. Too bad George Hill got hurt, he was producing enough to get recognition in that group as well.

GodsSon
12-24-2016, 03:27 PM
Well 5th if Harden's considered a PG now, but yeah he's elite. Too bad George Hill got hurt, he was producing enough to get recognition in that group as well.

Ya, I'm not counting Harden.

Despite the position "shift", he's still a ball-dominant WING.

More-Than-Most
12-24-2016, 03:30 PM
Kyrie still better doh : )

Vee-Rex
12-24-2016, 08:34 PM
Regular season Kyle for sure is 5th (factoring in Harden).

Chronz
12-24-2016, 08:59 PM

Some scrub poster tried telling me the George hill experience was mediocre.

Clint Olbrock
12-24-2016, 10:10 PM
I'd have to say the most impressive stat not even brought up is his usage rate vs other PG's league wide. His is MUCH lower than a lot of guys.