12-22-2016, 10:40 PM
Quick, should I bet against the Spurs ? Clips are underdogs at home

kdspurman
12-23-2016, 12:00 AM
Quick, should I bet against the Spurs ? Clips are underdogs at home

I missed this. I wouldn't bet against the Spurs tonight

ewing
12-23-2016, 12:55 AM
Brandon Jennings for 5 mil is the best free agent singing this off season.

Chronz
12-23-2016, 01:44 AM
I missed this. I wouldn't bet against the Spurs tonight
I did but cp3 just went to the back. Thinking of going hard the opposite way

Chronz
12-23-2016, 01:47 AM
Gimme Mbah Moute

Chronz
12-23-2016, 01:50 AM
Gave my roommate my pair of tix tonight. She's watching some athletic marvels right now. Granted its cheap seats but still

Chronz
12-23-2016, 02:01 AM
Cmon guys don't give doc a reason to play cp3

kdspurman
12-23-2016, 05:25 AM
I did but cp3 just went to the back. Thinking of going hard the opposite way

You made the right choice lol. 1 of our worst shooting displays of the year. I really Can't wait for Pop to start Dedmon instead of Pau.

It was a layup line out there at times

ewing
12-23-2016, 07:53 AM
Knicks is back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chronz
12-23-2016, 01:33 PM
You made the right choice lol. 1 of our worst shooting displays of the year. I really Can't wait for Pop to start Dedmon instead of Pau.

It was a layup line out there at times
Really thought he stashed pau away once dedmon came in late. He really can't be a role playing 4th option any more. Didn't work with Dwight in la for similar reasons.

Pau should be a focus offensively off the bench. Tim Duncan would've won the game last night

Cracka2HI!
12-23-2016, 02:32 PM
For some reason I can see the Spurs knocking off the Warriors in a series but I think the Clipps could easily get swept and lose every game by 20+. I think the Clippers would win a series against the Spurs. GS is way out in front but the matchups are very interesting at the top of the West this season.

kdspurman
12-23-2016, 03:34 PM
Really thought he stashed pau away once dedmon came in late. He really can't be a role playing 4th option any more. Didn't work with Dwight in la for similar reasons.

Pau should be a focus offensively off the bench. Tim Duncan would've won the game last night

Agreed. I actually think Pau fits nicely with that 2nd unit.

Tonight he's out, so hoping Pop goes w/Dedmon to get him some starters minutes.

I think he's just doing it out of respect. Doesn't want to bring in a guy with Pau's resume and bench him ~3 months in.

jason
12-23-2016, 05:06 PM
Great comeback for the Warriors!

Good job by the Clippers

Green_Monster
12-23-2016, 07:58 PM
Where do you guys rank Isaiah Thomas among PG's? I'm biased as a Celtics fan so I'm curious what others think.

He's averaging 27/6 on .590 TS% and has a 26 PER. Playing better than he was last year.

Miltstar
12-23-2016, 11:09 PM
brandon jennings for 5 mil is the best free agent singing this off season.

kd?

Toxeryll
12-24-2016, 12:08 AM
Lowry showing everyone why he's the best player on the Raptors.

Scoots
12-24-2016, 12:11 AM

Jon Leuer and Ish Smith have actually paid off better for the Pistons.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/introducing-cost-per-win-and-the-list-of-most-valuable-nba-free-agent-signings-182720757.html

kdspurman
12-24-2016, 12:23 AM
Gimme Mbah Moute

I was gonna say give me David Lee lol

Scoots
12-24-2016, 12:31 AM
http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/12/21/draymond-green-given-technical-for-hanging-on-rim-kerr-protests-video/?guid=ZdW7ZM_yNZWcQ62A2jKUsX7f0yZA5cdy

Technical foul 2 days ago

http://www.nba.com/video/2016/12/23/0021600446-gsw-det-play5

No technical foul today

Miltstar
12-24-2016, 01:11 AM
This Raptor team is REAAALLLY good.. I think our record against CLE/GS is more a mirage than our record against the rest of the league

SportsFanatic10
12-24-2016, 01:29 AM
The Toronto Raptors look good to be sure and are obviously a step above the rest of the Eastern Conference besides the Cavs. But I refuse to believe they have a legit title shot at this point in time with the way Lowry and DeRozan have looked in big playoff games. They both have alot to prove still on the big stage. And quite honestly I have a hard time putting them in the company of GS/CLE/SA as the top 3 teams. But they are building a case to be considered so far. It's nice to see them doing well as a Canadian myself. They are certainly fun to watch which has too often not been the case in their history, and I do enjoy seeing their success even as a Heat fan despite the intense series between the 2 teams last playoffs.

Miltstar
12-24-2016, 01:37 AM
The Toronto Raptors look good to be sure and are obviously a step above the rest of the Eastern Conference besides the Cavs. But I refuse to believe they have a legit title shot at this point in time with the way Lowry and DeRozan have looked in big playoff games. They both have alot to prove still on the big stage. And quite honestly I have a hard time putting them in the company of GS/CLE/SA as the top 3 teams. But they are building a case to be considered so far. It's nice to see them doing well as a Canadian myself. They are certainly fun to watch which has too often not been the case in their history, and I do enjoy seeing their success even as a Heat fan despite the intense series between the 2 teams last playoffs.

Everyone keeps saying that but this is 2017 not 2016... Kyle and Demar are better. I refuse to believe they'll choke in the playoffs

Edit... it's not 2017... but it will be... I'm drunk... You can't ignore the experience they gained with team USA

SportsFanatic10
12-24-2016, 02:16 AM
Everyone keeps saying that but this is 2017 not 2016... Kyle and Demar are better. I refuse to believe they'll choke in the playoffs

Edit... it's not 2017... but it will be... I'm drunk... You can't ignore the experience they gained with team USA

I like seeing them do well so I hope you're right, but history is the best indicator of the present and future. IMO you have to go on that until proven different. Lowry could still very well have another injury as he's prone to have as well that could easily derail everything. Of course injuries can ruin any team though to be fair. DeRozan has truely amazed me to be honest so far, he's taken a big leap although it's a limited sample size and he has to show it the rest of the year plus the playoffs before I can take him seriously as a high end player. Even still he's proving to be a very good scorer, but I find his all around game a little lacking still when compared to true superstars. He and Lowry will have to be at their best to have a shot, and they haven't shown enough for me yet in most playoff scenarios to date. BTW i'm a little intoxicated as well so cheers lol.

Scoots
12-24-2016, 10:11 AM

You can't ignore the experience they have gained, but you also can't ignore history. It would certainly be interesting if they made the finals.

Giannis94
12-24-2016, 10:30 AM
I'm sorry that my return was delayed but I was watching GOAT go to work. Whole BC was chanting "MVP" multiple times and I can't say I disagree.

Chronz
12-24-2016, 01:39 PM
Looks like i missed the drunk fest last night. Going harder than ever tonight in response