PDA

View Full Version : Cousins drops 55 pts, gets ejected twice, mic gets cut off post game interview lol

spreadeagle
12-21-2016, 02:59 PM
Classic Boogie haha , interview starts at 3:52 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CObInORRK4M

EDIT* Ejected once n brought back

lakerfan85
12-21-2016, 03:25 PM
He only got ejected once.. He got 2 techs and they rescinded the second one..

lakerfan85
12-21-2016, 03:26 PM
He only got ejected once.. He got 2 techs and they rescinded the second one..

Chronz
12-21-2016, 04:01 PM
Craziest **** I've seen in awhile

spreadeagle
12-21-2016, 04:44 PM
ya srry the original article I got this from said twice not sure why

ewing
12-21-2016, 04:50 PM
he's a dumbass

Wrigheyes4MVP
12-21-2016, 05:29 PM
he's a dumbass

He's a very talented dumbass

tredigs
12-21-2016, 07:50 PM
Lmao at that ****ing clown trying to play victim and act like he didn't spit it out at the Blazers bench intentionally. He literally walked over there spit it out like 3 feet forward right at them then stared them down. Refs are complete ******* for rescinding that tech/ejection (not that it mattered). The audacity of him to ***** about them after the fact goes to show how far removed from reality he is.

mrblisterdundee
12-21-2016, 08:05 PM
She second coming of Sheed.

tredigs
12-21-2016, 08:12 PM
By the way the player he spit the mouthpiece at and then stared down/**** talk was Meyers Leonard. Who he hates. "It's obvious what's being done out here and it's ridiculous and the the world needs to see it! It's ridiculous!". Lmao. He is such a tool it is unbelievable. The best part was Sac just cutting his mic.

GiantsSwaGG
12-21-2016, 11:15 PM
This guy needs anger management. He's always angry

Jeffy25
12-22-2016, 02:56 AM
It's ridiculous! lol. dude is comical

JLynn943
12-22-2016, 03:30 AM
I know I'm biased because I'm a Kings fan, but I love this. I love the passion and the lack of that friends-with-everyone thing. He has a feud with Meyers Leonard for whatever reason. There are a few others, too. Idk if the Leonard one is deserved, but he also totally hates Chris Paul, and I absolutely love it. It's fun. As a Kings fan who also hates Paul (I like Leonard though), it's great to see Cousins not tolerate his BS either.

I accept and expect not everyone liking Cousins, but he's not on your team, so that's fine. It makes sense to hate someone doing that just like it makes sense for him not to be all buddy buddy with every opponent. Could he tone it down at times and be more respectful? For sure. But, he doesn't have to.

tredigs
12-22-2016, 03:40 AM
I know I'm biased because I'm a Kings fan, but I love this. I love the passion and the lack of that friends-with-everyone thing. He has a feud with Meyers Leonard for whatever reason. There are a few others, too. Idk if the Leonard one is deserved, but he also totally hates Chris Paul, and I absolutely love it. It's fun. As a Kings fan who also hates Paul (I like Leonard though), it's great to see Cousins not tolerate his BS either.

I accept and expect not everyone liking Cousins, but he's not on your team, so that's fine. It makes sense to hate someone doing that just like it makes sense for him not to be all buddy buddy with every opponent. Could he tone it down at times and be more respectful? For sure. But, he doesn't have to.
The beef part is all well and good and I like it too actually. What is absurd was his post game reaction playing the victim and making it seem like the league is out to get him. Like who the **** is he trying to fool (other than maybe himself?). You want to be a dick? Cool, be that guy. But don't pretend that anybody is out to get you.

I hope the rescinded tech is re-established and he gets a major fine. If only to see him lie/whine and further make a fool of himself. Sucks that such a talent is wasted on such a child.

Saddletramp
12-22-2016, 07:11 AM
How would anyone believe he didn't intentionallly spit out his mouthpiece? Maybe it was unintentional, but knowing that guy....,,,,,,

AllBall
12-22-2016, 08:47 AM
The beef part is all well and good and I like it too actually. What is absurd was his post game reaction playing the victim and making it seem like the league is out to get him. Like who the **** is he trying to fool (other than maybe himself?). You want to be a dick? Cool, be that guy. But don't pretend that anybody is out to get you.

Actually, I have no doubt the league does have it out for him. He meets all the requirements to be on their **** list.

Regardless, the NBA is entertainment. This is entertaining. As long as he keeps it on the court I'm fine.

JasonJohnHorn
12-22-2016, 11:37 AM
Man... that guy is SO talented. And he's improved so many assets of his game. It's frustrating to see that talent weighed down by personality issues.

His 3pt shooting is crazy good this year. I saw marked improvement last year and respect the efforts, but I wasn't sure how efficient he would get. Apparently pretty efficient.

He's going to be hard to guard for the ext ten years it looks like.

And he's so physical in the post on the offensive end.

GSW should offer Zaza and Klay for this guy. See if the Kings bite. lol

GoferKing_
12-22-2016, 12:37 PM
No IKnowHoooooooop with a "Love for Cousins" trade proposal? Odd.

ewing
12-22-2016, 01:18 PM

IDK man i am sure you see more then me but i don't see an us them them attitude from Cousins. I see a me vs everyone including my teammates, coaches, the refs, the invisible man in the sky....

Avenged
12-22-2016, 05:57 PM
IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!! ITS RIDICULOUS!

:laugh2:

aman_13
12-24-2016, 04:30 PM
There is actual footage from the fans view that shows he clearly spit it out.